Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah is put outside to think about what she's done.
2.3k words
4.71
11.5k
16

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,400 Followers

Author's note: My attempt to make the awful normal for our heroine continues, but just because it's become routine for her, doesn't mean everyone else will enjoy the darkness. Reader discretion is strongly advised.

Last night, he let her sleep upstairs for the first time in days. Once he'd finished fucking her into oblivion, he fell soundly asleep, letting her lay there against his broad chest while she listened to his heartbeat and intermittent snoring.

The last time she'd been up here, he'd shackled her while she was healing. This time he let that slide, either because he trusted himself to wake up if she tried to escape, or because he'd been too exhausted by how hard he'd used her to think about it. She suspected the former, but it didn't matter.

All that mattered was how she gloried in it. Whether it was about trust, or something else, it felt so different from what she'd grown used to, that she had a hard time ignoring the lack of weight on her ankle long enough to fall asleep. If he'd let her keep a diary, she would have written about this moment, she decided, among many others, of course.

If the night in the woods was the beginning of the end for her old life, then a night like this was the end of the beginning for her new one. Would that be enough for her, though, she wondered? She'd planned on being a doctor. She had been getting close to her bachelor's degree before her real life had been put on hold by whatever "this" was. It was true that she'd never enjoyed a class as much as she enjoyed the way David used her, but as she lay there, she couldn't help but worry that the lust would fade.

No matter how connected she felt to her owner, this intensity couldn't last forever, could it? Something had to give eventually. These thoughts eventually put a damper on the excitement that made it impossible to sleep, and she fell asleep cuddling against him.

In the morning, he got up shortly after dawn. He didn't wake Sarah, though, so she just laid there sleepily while he made them a simple breakfast. It was only after he was finished and sitting at the table that she joined him.

They chatted, and ate slowly, largely because they spent most of the meal holding hands. It was a shockingly cute display for someone that beat her regularly, but she enjoyed it just the same.

Eventually, she tried to work the conversation in a way that might get her owner to address her doubts by saying, "That's true, but there's more to life than a good breakfast."

"Is there?" he asked skeptically before pretending to finally get what she meant. "You mean sex, right? Hot. Hard. Painful. Sex."

Sarah squeezed her thighs together at that sentence, and leaned forward to kiss him for a moment before she tried to get this conversation back on track. "No, well - that too, but I mean, more to life than this. This cabin. This life. Man cannot live by sex alone, or something."

"Already getting cabin fever, are we, princess?"

"No," she denied it by instinct, even though he was probably right. "I'm not saying I have to go back to the real world tomorrow - just that - you know, I'd like to know what that's going to look like, you know? I think that's fair."

"I dunno. This world feels pretty real to me." David was still smiling, but the good humor behind it had gone out, and left her feeling cold.

She looked away and focused on her last scrap of toast like it was the most important thing in the world, while she tried to figure out how to not make this any worse. "I-I just... I mean this is definitely real. I'm really happy. I only--"

"Want to know when you'll get your chance to escape?" He asked.

Sarah looked up in horror, and tried to deny it, but he was already up and moving toward her.

"No, of course not," she pleaded, moving away from him as he grabbed her by the hair. "I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have brought it up."

"It hasn't even been three weeks, and you're already looking for the way out, huh, cunt?" he asked in a cruel tone as he pulled her head back slightly and slapped her across the face with his other hand.

"No, I'm not, I just-- Ahhhh, that hurts," she screamed as he pulled her to her feet and moved toward the door. She tried to put up a fight, but it was ineffectual as always, and after a few seconds he grabbed her arm instead of her hair, twisting it around behind her and applying a little pressure to force her toward's the door.

"I get it," her owner said, pretending to take sympathy on her. "I've kept you cooped up in here for too long. A young thing like you need's time outside to stretch her legs."

"No, that's not it," she gasped, trying to protest at the same time she tried to keep him from breaking her arm. She just knew that he was going to make her go jogging again, only this time it would be completely naked. He wouldn't even give her the flip-flops she'd worn last time, though.

He didn't though. He pushed her outside, toward's the tree in his front yard, and the whole time he lectured her about how she'd feel better after a little time in nature. She wasn't quite sure what he was getting at, though, not until he pressed her down into the cold grass and put a knee in her back.

"This is all my fault. I've been too soft with you," he said. "Don't worry baby. I'll make sure that never happens again." He took a rope that was already tied to the trunk and began to tie her wrists behind her back while she lay there shivering.

"Wait, no - what are you doing? Where are you going?" she asked as got off her, and she struggled to stand up without using her hands.

"I've got some errands to run, but I'll be back in a few hours," he promised, with a smile. "Don't wear yourself out too much."

He left her there, shivering in the cool morning air, completely naked. It wasn't a particularly cold morning, but it wouldn't be warm for hours yet. Even if it had been perfectly lovely, though, she wouldn't have been able to enjoy it like this. It was a humiliating position. Not only were her wrists tied behind her back in a way that made it impossible for her to get at the knots that bound her, but she was tied to a fucking tree. She couldn't go more than about ten feet in any direction, and even if she wasn't moving in an effort to stay warm, she would have been hard-pressed to find a comfortable position to wait for this particularly humiliating punishment to be over with.

A few minutes later, David was dressed, and walked quickly from his cabin to his jeep without so much as a kiss goodbye.

"Master, please... I'm sorry!" she pleaded. "I don't want anyone or anything else. I just don't want you to get bored with me!" Originally, she'd just intended to say whatever she thought might get his attention, but she ended up meaning it more than she thought she would.

Nothing she said even made him slow down, though. He just looked at her and smiled blandly while she struggled at the rope. "See you later, baby," he called out as he opened the car door. "Don't worry - I'll think of some nice, fun game for us to play later to keep you interested, I promise."

Sarah tried to protest more. Even after he closed the driver's side door, she kept calling out to him, but he ignored her, and soon she was watching him drive away.

It was a nightmare.

She tried to make herself to calm down by telling herself it was fine, but it didn't help much. "He'll be back in a little while and no one else will be by in the meantime," she tried to reassure herself. Before he ever put her out her, he'd make sure that no one else would be by to catch her like this, wouldn't he?

The more she thought about it though, the less sure she was. It was just as likely, she realized, that someone as screwed up as her owner could have equally screwed up friends. What if he had some of them come by and ogle her or worse. It's not like she'd even be able to fight back like this.

Sarah tried to suppress that line of thought before she started hyperventilating, but she couldn't help it. She just kept playing awful scenarios in her mind as time passed. Random strangers and delivery people alike both ran through her feverish imagination as the weather warmed up, and eventually she was resentful of the way she was tied down for an entirely different reason.

Even though she knew that the mailbox was all the way down at the far end of the driveway, in her mind both the UPS guy and the postman took a turn with her before continuing on their route, and her owner still hadn't come home.

It was an awful punishment.

Sarah had never considered herself to be an exhibitionist, but something about being forced to be on display like this... It did something to her, and struggling against her bonds only further amplified the effect.

By the time her owner returned home, sometime after noon, she was a mess. She'd retreated into the shade to protect her sensitive skin, but that only made the way she was flushed that much obvious.

"Please, I've learned my lesson. I'll behave," she pleaded as he walked past her into the house.

"Not right now baby, I've got things to do - you have fun though," he answered dismissively as he walked past her.

"I don't want to have fun, I want to have you!" she yelled as the door closed behind him, but he didn't come back out. He left her to sit there, letting her arousal curdle as she began to sulk.

It was at least another hour before he came out again. This time it wasn't to let her go, though. It was just to tease her further, or to 'take care of her,' as he put it. He made her drink from the hose, which was a miserable experience that left her half soaked, and then he gave her a snack in the form of little candies. Those were an exercise in frustration as he tossed them into the air and made her try to catch them.

She was as useless at that game as she was at all the other torments he inflicted on her, though.

"I don't want to leave you," she pouted, on the verge of tears. "I just want to know what we're doing here."

"What were doing?" he asked, unzipping his fly as he stepped toward her. "I'm going to punish you as often as I need to until you're my perfect little partner."

"But what about after that?" she tried to follow up. "There's more to life than sex and humiliating me."

"Not for you. Not anymore," he corrected her as he pulled his cock out and advanced on her. "There is no after this. This is your life now. There is no higher calling than making me cum, and no greater reward waiting for you than to admire your ever shifting collection of bruises in the morning, Sarah. You don't understand that yet, but you will. You're not a student anymore. You're not going to enter the workforce one day after all this calms down. This is your job now, your only, fucking, job."

While he spoke he forced her to her knees, and before she had the chance to protest, she was gagging on his dick as he rammed it against the back of her throat. He didn't really seem interested in that part, though. While he fucked her face, he just lectured her. He belittled and demeaned her, and as much as she hated it, it still made her wet.

"The truth is, that cunt like you don't know what you want," he gloated as he pulled out of her mouth and pushed her to the ground, so he could mount her from behind. "You'll never know until it's forced deep inside of you."

"Yes..." she moaned as he forced his way inside her pussy without asking. He was never going to ask. She knew that. That's what made it so fucking hot. He just took her whenever he wanted, and all she could do was take it. "Please take me."

"I won't just take you," he grunted as he held her hips and forced himself all the way inside with one more hard thrust. "I'll take whenever I want. Your life. Your future. Everything. It's mine to do what I want with, and the more often you complain about it, the more I'll punish you until you stop."

She didn't want to complain anymore. She didn't want anything but this. She knew they'd be back, but when her owner was pounding against her ass like this, all her doubts and worries were gone. In this moment she found it utterly impossible to think as he fucked her into oblivion on his front lawn where anyone could see them. She didn't even care about that.

She just cared about how good it felt to cum on his cock over and over again.