Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah starts to feel normal even though she shouldn't.
2k words
4.55
10.8k
15

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,393 Followers

Author's note: This story continues to be very dark. Reader discretion is strongly advised.

Chapter 4 - Day 24 - Serving her Owner

So far every week since she'd been abducted had been a different sort of game for Sarah. That her mind trivialized it to that degree was difficult for her sometimes, but she explained it away as some sort of bizarre coping mechanism. Capture bonding, it turned out, was a hell of a drug. As far as games went, though, this week had been one of the more enjoyable ones for Sarah. Every night, for the last four nights in a row, her owner would force her to cook him dinner like some stereotypical housewife. That by itself had been a fun sort of role-play of course. She'd always shied away from these sorts of sexist activities, but couldn't deny the illicit thrill of it now that she didn't have a choice.

It wasn't just the activity though, but the way that her master prepared for it had been a depraved sexual fantasy she hadn't even realized was capable of making her wet until it did. Every afternoon he came home with some groceries and a recipe, and then he made a big deal of chaining her to the stove and telling her "If dinner isn't ready by six, and it isn't the best fucking thing I've ever tasted you'll spend a week in the basement wishing you'd done a better job," while he made a show of removing the knives and making sure there wasn't anything else she might try to use to escape. After that she'd spend the next hour or so wearing only an apron while she made dinner with varying degrees of success.

She hadn't done much cooking for herself since college had gotten busy, and had subsisted for longer than she was willing to admit on easy meals and cup noodles while she focused on her studies. Even with the lack of practice though, she hadn't done badly enough that she needed to be punished though.

Quite the opposite. Something about being in this submissive, domestic role made her captor insatiable. Every night she cooked David ended up fucking her. Once it had been on the counter while the roast was in the oven, twice he'd bent her over the table and fucked her when he declared that he was read for his desert, and last night he'd pinned her against the wall while he'd complained that the Stroganoff was taking too long and that he needed something to tide him over until it was ready.

She'd cum each time, at least as much because of the things he'd told her as the way he used her. There was just something intoxicating about being forced to serve this man in such menial ways. In a way, it was far more humiliating than the way he used her body whenever he felt like it. When it came to fucking at least she could still convince herself most nights that he was forcing himself on her, and that the sheer number of orgasms he'd forced her to have on his dick was a crude but effective form of brainwashing that she found impossible to resist. Mashing potatoes had no such sexy escape route though, because deep down she wasn't doing it to escape punishment. She was doing it because she wanted to make him happy.

That was the strangest part of all, and tonight was no different. They'd just finished eating tonight's culinary creation: lemon grass chicken skewers over rice, and all she could think of was how happy he looked, and how he was going to reward her for her hard work.

"You're getting better, doll. You keep this up you might even be a good cook someday," David said, as he got up and went to the living room to watch TV while she did the dishes.

That left Sarah mildly disappointed as she realized she might not get fucked again tonight, but she knew better than to complain and instead went to the kitchen to do the dishes. Once that was done she cleaned up the rest of the area, so he would have no excuse to punish or deny her, and noted that even though he'd taken care to collect the knives that he knew she would never use, he'd left this afternoon's mail sitting in a pile on the far end of the counter, like he always did.

Short of getting her hands on a cellphone that was the most dangerous thing in the house. One little message in a bottle slipped into the electric bill or whatever, and the police would be here to save her in a few days. She smiled a secret smile as she walked back to the living room. He was just lucky she didn't want to be saved anymore, or he'd be screwed. He might be stronger than her, but he would never be smarter than her.

She sat down next to him in the living room and laid her head down on his lap while he flipped between several channels before settling on the news. It wasn't long before he switched from stroking her hair contentedly to pulling her hair to lift her head up as he unzipped his blue jeans.

"You know slut, you did such a good job tonight I think you deserve a little desert of her own," he said as he pulled his cock out, inches from her face. "I've been so greedy about putting my cum in your sweet little pussy that you haven't gotten to taste it in almost a week."

"Yes master," she purred, only slightly disappointed, leaning closer to inhale the masculine scent of it.

She doubted he wouldn't end up fucking her tonight no matter what he said, but the idea that she might have to go more than 24 hours without one of the ferocious orgasms he forced on her. Making him cum would still be fun, even if the idea of swallowing a man's cum was still more than a little revolting and humiliating to her.

Sarah pushed that idea back though as she reached for the shaft as raised her head up to devour the head of his drooling cock. David stopped her though, grabbing her hand.

"Not so fast slut. I don't want a hand job," he said, grabbing her hair with her left hand just as he grabbed her hand with his right. "I want a nice, sloppy hands-free blow job. Maybe if you don't do a good enough job you can start practicing every night under the table while I enjoy the dinner you've made me."

"B-but... yes sir," she sighed, feeling her pussy spasm at the terrible mental image that his words called up. She waited only long enough for him to relax his grip on her hair, and then she dove down obediently, taking the first three inches of his cock in her mouth without effort.

She'd heard that hand's free blow jobs were a thing that men enjoyed, but she hadn't understood why it would be any better to one involving her hand. It seemed like a hand and a mouth would produce something that was much more stimulating than either one alone. She quickly learned the error of her ways on her upstroke when his cock popped out of her mouth.

Sarah had to try twice to inhale it properly a second time, leaving it to smear saliva across her cheek in a degrading way that made her tingle even as she tried to focus on doing a good job. Men liked it, not because it felt any better, but because it was harder for the woman and the results were more humiliating.

His cock escaped her mouth again the first time she started to gag on it, and as he gloated "You need to stop daydreaming cunt. You'll never get me off like that. I really think we really need to make you practice more, or you'll never be the good little cocksucker I deserve." She couldn't help but think about how if she'd been wearing make up it would have been ruined by all this. Her face was smeared with his saliva and his pre-cum and her eyes had teared up from the way he was fucking her face.

But that would have only turned both of them on more she realized with a shiver.

When she heard a familiar voice coming from the TV it snapped her out of her reverie, and she tried to lift her head to watch it, but David prevented that. Forcing her mouth back down his shaft until she started to gag once more.

"Not now slut, this is my favorite part," he answered, even as she figured out what it was. It was a heartfelt plea from her roommate about how anyone with any information in the case of her disappearance.

Sarah was in shock as her captor not only forced her to keep sucking his dick, he turned the volume up forcing her to listen to all the details about how they were at risk of calling off the search if there were no new leads. She felt herself tearing up as she listened to her roommate's words, and that was when he felt her tormentor's hand slide down the vulnerable skin of her back, leaving a trail of goosebumps in his wake as he reached toward's his ultimate goal, her panties.

She knew that she couldn't stop him, so she didn't try. What she didn't know was how wet she would be when his hand peeled aside her panties and found her pussy though. She was so wet that she could hear him play with her, and his two thick fingers slid inside her without any resistance while she moaned around the cock in her mouth.

"What a whore you are," he murmured, obviously getting into it as he played with her in such a difficult moment. "Getting off on your own kidnapping. How shameful."

Sarah wanted to argue, but she knew he'd never allow her to stop sucking his dick at a moment like this. Crucially, she realized that if she struggled he would just stop playing with her and go back to skull fucking her with that hand instead. Protesting would deny her pleasure, but it would enhance his.

That's what she tried to tell herself when she blushed a shade darker, and did nothing as he taunted her for her weakness while she worshiped his dick with her eager mouth.

"It's takes a real fucked up cunt to get off to something like this," he groaned as she felt his balls tighten.

Sarah didn't do anything to stop him though. She couldn't though. Even the tears in the background couldn't prevent her own building orgasm from getting closer and closer.

All she could do was bob her head up and down his thick drooling shaft what her body started to tremble and shake. In the end it was the humiliation of what she was doing that pushed her over the edge. The first shot of cum hit the back of her throat without her owner even bothering to warn her as he stiffened beneath her, and it was that sense of shock, followed immediately by the knowledge that that was exactly the sort of treatment that a whore like her deserved that pushed her nascent orgasm over the line, lighting her on fire so quickly and completely that she couldn't even understand what they were saying as she trembled and cried while she desperately swallowed the sperm that was filling her mouth to keep from choking.

After that though, her mind was made up. She didn't want to be rescued, but she wanted her parents to know that she was safe. It was enough that he was fucking with her mind and her life, but the idea that those who loved her most thought she was dead while she was cumming like a whore at the touch of her abductor was too much to bear. She thought back to that mail on the counter, and slowly but surely as she lay there with the taste of cum in her mouth she tried to figure out the best way to take advantage of the opportunity.