Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And we could see our entire faces for the first time. We were stunned. What now?

"You're beautiful" I said.

"That's your opening line?" she replied.

"We've been having nonstop sex for a month I hardly think it's an opening line" I replied.

There was a new door in what had been a blank wall. We tried to get it to open, but there didn't seem to be any controls or anyway to open it.

"I wonder if everyone went through the door and left us behind. Maybe that was what the triple gong was about" Jill said.

"I think we would have heard something. There would have been excitement if nothing else." I replied.

In the weeks that followed that would come up every now and then.

"But what if no one knows we're here?"

"Then we'll be stuck together for the rest of our lives."

One day I knelt down in front of her. Of course, she had to kneel as well. We were getting pretty good at that sort of thing.

I looked her in the eyes and said "Jillian Wheeler, will you marry me?"

She smiled and said "Of course I will. But I don't see a ring"

I looked down "The ring kind of got stuck on a different appendage."

"Ahh" she said "Then what shall we do for our honeymoon?"

"Oh, I'm sure something will come up" Then we kissed and of course had more sex.

A month after everyone vanished there was a quadruple gong. We happened to be near the brick dispenser and facing the same way at the time, so we both saw the door opening out of the corner of our eyes.

We went over to the door and looked through. There was a large room beyond.

Very large.

Full of aliens.

All kinds of different aliens.

All in pairs.

All wearing white.

Some had two faces on one head.

Some looked like they were squashed together.

There were two lizards sharing one tail.

One separate couple that looked like twins holding hands.

One was riding piggyback.

There was a jelly blob thing with part yellow and part blue.

There was an anthropomorphic cat with two heads.

There was a girl riding a centaur.

Probably a hundred different species.

All in pairs except one blocky blobby grey being in a corner by itself.

The cat person, cat people? Approached us. The head on the left spoke to us in a feminine voice.

"I am T,trill and this is P,trill" she nodded at the other head. "We are the president of the Federation of Worlds."

"I'm Ben and this is Jill. We can't separate right now to greet you properly. I hope you can forgive us?"

A shudder went through about half of the aliens.

"Please, what you just said is horrifying to many of our ambassadors."

"In all the galaxy we have encountered 126 different sentient species."

"Out of that 121 have two or more sexes."

"120 of those, mate for life."

"Separation only occurs through violent death."

"The other six consist of five species that reproduce asexually, like the Gronk over in the corner."

She pointed at the grey blobby alien.

"That leaves one. Human."

"You reproduce from two sexes but no permanent connection is made. I am a scientist so I can understand how such a thing could work but the remainder of the council sees it as an alien monstrosity."

"Beyond comprehension. And viscerally repulsive."

"Hence our little experiment. We would like to interact with Humans but in order to see them as equals we needed a permanent couple."

"We found a male who seemed compatible with the idea."

"Then a female."

"Then we simulated permanence."

"And then checked to see if you needed others of your kind."

"You passed every test. If you would like to return to your room, we will give you one day to make a decision. When you approach the door, it will sense your return."

And with that the door opened behind us. We started to turn but I was reluctant. I loved Jill and wanted to be with her forever. To be separated now? I felt her pushing her butt against me. Not walking to the door.

Did she feel the same?

"Yes?" I asked quietly.

"Yes" she replied.

We turned around and faced T,tril and P,tril.

"Yes" we both said simultaneously.

"Then Welcome to the Federation of Worlds. You are ambassador for earth"

12