Filling Babygirl in a New Way

Story Info
Exploring watersports with Babygirl for the first time.
1.7k words
3.43
11.7k
11
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you get older there are a lot less "first times" in your relationship but the ones that come up have a lot more meaning than maybe if you had experienced them with someone else or even just earlier in life. Some people will say not to worry about firsts and while they aren't wrong, it doesn't make them any less exciting.

Babygirl and I are fortunate in that pretty much our entire relationship has been based on firsts, including the very dynamic we have. We weren't exactly inexperienced when we began; it's just that neither of us really had made it past vanilla-kink with our past partners. Our very first encounters were filled with firsts and paved the way for who we are. I won't recount them here, they are detailed in other writings for your perking pleasure. But because of all we have experienced so far, this story should come as no surprise to us or anyone familiar. Enjoy.

We discussed our kinks in the beginning, and there are many we have now that were added in the last couple of years. For me some were things more taboo than others but always lit dimly in darkest corners of my kinky mind. Things like nursing on a partner, DDlg, wax play, Sadism and Primal play especially, all sparks from a porn I'd seen or more likely something I had read on Literotica. A decade or so ago I met and lost my first kinky friends. I quickly came to realize that my foot fetish and pussy buffet fantasy did not make me kinky in the slightest. I joined FetLife when I met them and have been here off and on since.

Spark. Spark. Spark.

The more taboo things were the bigger the spark. One that has stuck with me for a very long time is watersports. It's been a fascination seated partially in my experience with partners squirting and my immense enjoyment of feeling it on me but if I was honest with myself, could I actually piss on someone? The one time in life I had done that (as an act of revenge) I had gotten in lots of trouble. It's actually an incredibly funny "bet you can't say you've heard that before!" story and while not illegal in any way, it's against the TOS to talk about. I think.

Nope, pretty sure I couldn't pee on someone. That's pretty degrading. And while I'm sure it would feel like a strange hot shower and be kinky as hell, could I actually let someone pee on me? How the hell do you even ask for something like that. Like seriously, "Hey lover, you know what would be super hot? Yeah just release your bladder on me and let's see what happens."

Nope, nope, whole lotta nope.

I'll just watch and read about other people doing it. And that was okay. But the idea never went away. I mentioned it offhandedly in discussions on kink with my Babygirl here and there. For me the interest in receiving was purely tactile based and about bonding. Everything in our dynamic is about bonding and yet had very little to do with bondage.

Sorry, bad Dad BDSM joke.

But in all seriousness, I wanted to see what it felt like to be on the receiving end in a non-degrading way. And I wanted to see what it felt like to do that to Babygirl in the same fashion.

Someday. Baby steps.

Meanwhile, here and there the idea would pop up but still, how to go from "Babygirl this is something I'm curious about.." to "Let's explore this!". I also became aware that you potentially could fill your partner as part of foreplay or after cumming and it was apparently very enjoyable for both partners. And you could have sex with them full.

BIG FUCKING SPARK.

But....baby steps. So I thought. I always think that's what's going to happen and we always end up dipping a toe in but then running full blast. Now after a bit of a slow burn of an intro, our first watersports adventure from toe-dip to "did we just do that?!" I learn to fill Babygirl a new and exciting way.

The whole thing started innocently enough. We were going on a little road trip out in the country and I knew there would be little places we could stop and play along the way. Being an exhibitionist I of course have zero issues letting it flow in the breeze and I'd had plenty of coffee and soda so during a stop after lots of various forms of sexual stimulation on our drive I suggested that Babygirl hold it for me while I went in plain view of anyone happening by this closed rest area on a weekday. She obliged unsure what to do as this was new for both of us and I told her to just hold and aim for grass.

And I let loose. Her soft hand on me standing out in nature letting go and relieving my previously protesting bladder felt amazing. Afterwards I told her to give it a couple of shakes and while that was that, the spark became a campfire. We discussed what happened and she said she enjoyed it, saying it would be more fun to pee with than the equipment she was issued. I don't disagree. Most importantly, she said she'd do it again. When we get home I started drinking water. Lots of it. We discussed going together, me deciding I wanted to at least be brave enough to see the stream up close and maybe feel it on my hand to test my comfort level. And hopefully she would direct the hose again and I'd teach her more about aiming.

So she started downing water. I found some interesting discussions on the subject, particularly about going inside your partner. I found post scene reflections from both men and women, overwhelming positive, and had Babygirl read the most useful things. And drank more water. In a couple of hours I drank water until that's all that came out. I was ready. We got into the tub, me practically dancing I had to go so bad. I faced her naked gorgeous body and told her to take me semi-hard cock in her hand and just direct it where she was comfortable. She asked what I meant. I told her to just do what she was okay with; aim for the bottom of the tub if she didn't want it on her of if she was feeling more adventurous she could aim for her sexy legs or feet.

She chose the more submissive role, telling me to do what I wanted, just setting a hard limit at her face and mouth. I agreed and asked her if she was sure. She said yes and I spun her around, her big round amazing ass now in my full view. I was ready to burst. I started to slide up and down the crack of her ass figuring I'd just let loose and go from there but then my head slipped into her pussy. I froze for a second because I hadn't expected that in my semi-hard state but I knew what I wanted to do. I whispered in her ear "Are you sure Babygirl?" and hearing her consent I was ready to let loose. This is it, no turning back either we love it or we hate it, ready to fill Babygirl in a new way for the first time!

Nothing happened.

I know, anti-climactic right? Let me explain. If you have a penis or you're into this kind of thing you know about pissing while hard. It's nearly impossible to do fully erect. On rare occasion I've done it waking up with the good ole morning wood but even then it usually has to subside a little before the plumbing starts working. And I'd read this is a challenge for this activity. It would seem there is a magical point where it's possible, you just have to find it and then train yourself to control it.

Focus, breath.

My bladder was really full and I'm not shy. I just needed to relax enough to let it happen. There was definitely an awkward first-timer pause while I sorted it out in my head.

And then it happened.

The floodgates opened.

it. Felt. Amazing.

In a matter of seconds I learned to stroke in and out while filling Babygirl's pussy with my warmth. I've never felt anything like it. Did I mention my full bladder? I filled her, fucking her against the wall of the shower and when she was full it would come back out at me forcefully. I still can't believe how much there was. All the while fucking her. Claiming her pussy with my cock, her body with my hands, grabbing roughly at her as I was overcome by the strange new sensation of warmth, wetness, feeling it trying to force me out as I filled her to overflowing again and again, one time thinking I had been drained only to have it start again a moment later and I filled her a few more times. And we fucked until I was exhausted but not spent. It was wet, it was hot, it was messy. She tried to return the favor but that's a work in progress. But it felt amazing. And it felt dirty in a good way, not a gross way And I 100% get it.

And now I have a new way to fill Babygirl.

We showered together and snuggled up in bed and as we usually do at times like these we discussed this and the other firsts of the day. We set ground rules for future play of this type and as always we were already in agreement. I own her pussy and will fill it with whatever I want as it pleases me. And after we had discussed it all I was ready to finally finish. I rolled her over, took her from behind and roughly claimed her again, finally releasing into her the prize she was most waiting for - Daddy's cum. And it pleases me to keep her full.

And that pleases her.

Hope you enjoyed our story.