Abduction

Story Info
A small story for a hopefully larger universe.
1.9k words
3.97
5.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MightyWurm
MightyWurm
11 Followers

It was a dark and stormy night. A girl walks along a lonesome road, trying to get home. A dark car ominously creeps along behind her approaching slowly. She looks behind her, moving onto the shoulder, trying to let it pass. The car stops abruptly, two men in suits leap from the car racing towards her. She starts to run, trying to get away from them. Feeling as if bitten, she begins to slow down as the world before her eyes goes black. She falls to the ground, no longer wanting to run, choosing instead to let them grab her. She feels herself lifted and tossed into the back seat roughly as the car speeds away. She blacks out, not knowing where she is being taken...

* * * * * *

She awakens chained to a wall in a room filled with devices. She starts to panic and struggle against the bonds. An electric shock pulses into her nipples and clit as she realizes in horror that wires are clipped from the devices to her. She lets out a violent gasp but stops moving and fighting against her chains.

"Good, See? The machines illicit a submissive response when stimulating the subject."

She raises her head towards the voice but sees no one. An intercom above her head clicks on again.

"Cooperate and this will go easier for you my dear..."

"What do you want from me?" She cries.

Another electric shock washes over her body.

"You will speak only when spoken to Alexus!"

She gasps again, her body shuddering, but she somehow keeps from crying out or saying anything.

"Now slut, tell the truth, do the bonds and stimuli excite you?"

She thinks about it, then realizes with a shock that she is wet, and her nipples are like chips of glass. Another shock rocks her body causing her to finally cry out.

"You will answer when questioned!"

"Yes Sir."

"Good Alexus, that was a test to see if you would tell the truth. I can see your dripping pussy from here."

She looks up again but says nothing.

"Now for the next exercise in your submissive training."

She just bows her head in defeat but says nothing yet again. A door slides open revealing a tall muscular man wearing nothing but a leather harness. She looks up at him briefly then bows her head resigned to her fate. He comes closer and she sees now his long thick cock rapidly hardening and a sneer on his face. She doesn't know if she has permission to look so she leaves her eyes trained on the floor in front of her.

"Now Alexus, you will suck this man's cock or you will be punished."

She looks up at the leather-bound man then down at his cock and she says quietly,

"Yes, Sir." Her voice was betrayed by the slightest tremble.

As the large man smiles at his already broken plaything and comes closer to her, the chains lower her down to her knees, eye level to his cock. She leans forward, her mouth being filled with his cock, fighting the urge to bite or choke and begins to suck. He pushes all the way to the hilt, eager to make her choke and tear up with the feel of her lips against his balls. She manages to keep it going without retching but she can't keep the tears from her cheeks. He laughs cruelly as he begins to pump in and out of her mouth fucking her face. She keeps up with the rhythm but just barely, the stone floor scraping her knees and causing them to bleed.

"Success! Her will is broken, she will service whomever we need! Now fuck her as you please as your reward!"

She looks up, fighting back tears but again she says nothing. The chains twist and rearrange her, her view now focused on the stone wall that was behind her as her ass is thrust toward him. She cries out in shock, but still says nothing but the pain in her knees causes her tears to flow again. She feels his hands push her legs apart and a cool sensation flows across her ass down to her pussy. She shudders again, her tears finally stop, and she fights through the pain, focusing on nothing else and yet keeping her body responsive. She feels his fingers probing her, first her pussy then a single finger swirls around and then into her asshole.

She shudders yet again, surprised that it is as gentle as it is. Just as he sees her body relax, he slams his dick into her ass up to the hilt, hands firmly gripped to her hips as he pounds in and out. She can't help it as she screams in pain. He laughs as he pulls out of her ass and then pumps quickly into her pussy, knowing that he would break her down further with pleasure. She goes with his rhythm having no choice, but she keeps her body rigid focused on the pain yet again.

He tears away the wire against her clit and begins to rub furiously determined to break her and make her orgasm. She fights it again and again. He decides niceties are over and begins to alternate fucking both holes, slamming into her to the hilt each time. She screams yet again.

As he fucks back and forth, he leans forward and tears off the wires attached to her nipples and cupping her breasts. She can't help it when a moan escapes her.

Encouraged by her slip he fucks her harder and continues to pinch and knead her breasts and nipples before biting at the back of her neck and pulling her hair. Her breathing quickens, she slips again having almost no control over her body and reactions.

He presses on, tempo fast and steady as he fucks her building himself up to explode inside her. She no longer tries to keep in her moans, she gets louder getting closer to the point of her own orgasm. He grabs her ass cheeks and spreads them with his hands pushing himself deeper into her and changing angles as he continues to slide into her to the hilt. Every motion brings her closer to the edge, she is screaming in pleasure, finally about to lose her mind.

He drills into her feeling a stirring in his loins and eager to finish his task of breaking in this tasty sex slave. She releases unable to hold it longer and screams even louder taking all of him inside her. He groans feeling her walls clamp down on him as he sprays his seed deep in her ass.

Her body shudders as she fights to keep herself up, breathing heavy and covered in sweat.

"Now Alexus, we will prepare you for the slave auction..."

The voice from the intercom says as the man readjusts his leather harness and leaves the room. She leans against the wall, the realization of the severity of her situation finally sinking in. The chains pull her back to her original position on the wall and a metal collar with a red blinking light and a number is attached around her neck.

She holds perfectly still, her body sore and aching, and yet she doesn't cry or say anything. The chains lower her to the floor and from either side of the room two gorgeous women with long flowing brown hair and sensuous black dresses glide up to her with buckets of warm sudsy water and sponges.

She watches them with fascination but again says nothing. They come closer, softly clicking their tongues in dismay before dipping their sponges and wiping down her knees and the mess she was left in. Alexus sighs softly, the warm water easing her aches and pains.

They notice her still hard nipples and see her body tense as they run the sponges across her thighs close to her pussy. She closes her eyes briefly, loving the feel of the water over her body. They smile, shrugging out of their dresses to reveal they wore nothing underneath. She looks up, her eyes widening as she tries not to stare at their bare bodies. They come closer still, one sponging over her breasts and kissing her lips as the other runs a sponge over her thighs and calves while she kisses and licks at her pussy. She leans into the kiss, moaning softly as her body tenses up.

The girl slips her tongue gently into Alexus's mouth as she drops the sponge into the bucket and cups her breast in a soft caress. Alexus toys with the girl's tongue leaning into her touch. The other girl begins an exploration of Alexus's pussy, tongue probing deeper inside with each pass. Alexus moans and massages the first girl's tits and grinds her pussy against the second girl's face.

Aroused, they push Alexus flat on her back and the girl climbs up and squats over her face as the other girl licks her pussy and fingers her. Alexus licks along the outer edge of the pussy in her face, pushing her tongue deeper with every motion. The girl grinds her hips, pushing her pussy along Alexus's face while her counterpart pushes her legs up and back and begins a deeper licking back and forth between her pussy and ass hole. Alexus moans but continues licking the girl's pussy, probing deeper with every motion while pushing her hips upward. All the girls begin to writhe and moan against each other as they work each other over. They all get steadily louder driving each other wild.

"That's enough girls, get cleaned up and get her dressed as well." The voice breaks through the revelry.

She sits up, her chains still in place, and says nothing. She sits patiently as they clean her up. They give her a short dress to put on over her body and unchain her. She puts the dress on and tries to stand, her legs shaking. They help her up, explaining that she must take care to look strong and sexy to get a good owner. She finds the strength to steady herself, gaining her composure. They lead her to a waiting room and put make up on her and brush out her hair, cooing and fussing over her as they go. She smiles and walks with confidence.

They put her up on a platform, instructing her to turn this way and that as shadowy figures look on around the room. She turns, showing her body at every angle. One of the girls pulls her away suddenly

"You've been bought, we need you to come with us for the out-process procedure."

Alexus walks with them and wonders who bought her. She goes into a side room where someone removes her collar, a new collar is placed around her neck, and it begins to blink red. She holds perfectly still not knowing what else to do. She's guided to a final room where a man is standing; tall, dark haired, wearing wrap around sunglasses and a two-piece black suit.

She looks up at him and wonders to herself what kind of owner he will be.

"I hope you like travel," he says with a smirk, a heavy accent coating his speech.

She looks up astonished, not knowing how to respond she settles with saying

"Yes, Sir..."

*~End~*

MightyWurm
MightyWurm
11 Followers