Household - Ch. 01

Story Info
Newly kidnaped slave meets her owner and sister slaves.
2.2k words
4.16
9.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first day of my new life began when I met my Owner.

After being in the van for who knows how long, we eventually reached our destination, and the coffin was carried out. I came to during this part. The uneven swaying of two people jostled me from sleep. I tried to scream, but by this point, I was exhausted, dehydrated, and defeated. All I could do was whimper. Not to mention I still had the gag on and whatever cloth was shoved in my mouth. The two slaves carrying my coffin didn't make an attempt to rescue me.

After enduring this for some minutes, I was finally set down with a thud. My head was aching, and I was desperate for some fresh air and water. Drops of funny smelling liquid hit my black hood from the vent above my head. I only smelled it for a second before sleep overtook me again.

***

When I woke again, my hood was gone and light was blinding me. It took me a minute to get used to the glare. I was in what looked like some sort of basement judging by the size and lack of windows. The stairs to the upper floor were right in front of me, going up and to the left. The floor was cement and fluorescent lights hung down from above. The walls were a pale gray. After a closer look, it definitely was a basement, but it was also a dungeon. There were racks of whips, floggers, and other, scarier things on the wall. Things of metal and leather. At the sight of them, I began to freak out again, breathing in as hard as my harness gag would allow.

I was standing, leaning slightly backwards against something. When I reached to pull the gag off, my hands were caught. I looked down. I wasn't really standing. I was strapped to some sort of table or tray (still clothed) that had been tilted almost vertically, so that my feet rested on a small steel plank towards the bottom, a few inches off the floor. Nylon straps held my hands and ankles down to the tray, as well as a few steps across my chest and legs.

Immediately, I began to struggle, though this time with less veracity. My head felt swollen, and I could feel my temples thumping, but even still, my body had enough water to supply me fresh tears. I yelled into the gag, desperately trying to get someone's attention. They weren't loud yells, nor were they incoherent. I was trying to alert whoever had "bought" me that I was awake.

It didn't take long for someone to hear, but they weren't who I was expecting. I heard the door at the top of the stairs open followed by footsteps down the stairs. I saw the bare feet, then the latex pencil-skirt. By the time she reached the bottom of the stairs, I had a good look at her.

Her skirt was missing its back end, letting this woman's large, pale ass hang out the back. When she turned towards me, I saw how wide her hips were. Connecting to her skirt was a black corset pushing up her B or C cup breasts. She had black hair tied back in a ponytail and black eye shadow around her large eyes. She walked towards me with authority and glared at me. Her eyes were green, rimmed with an ocean blue. I was immediately scared of her and her burning gaze.

I tried to speak to her, but all that came out were muffled sounds. She eyed me up and down with disgust.

The door opened again, and this time shoes plodded down the steps. The man that emerged was wearing a suit and tie. He was about 5' 10" and had a full black beard covering the bottom of his face. His hair was similarly coal-black and came down just past his ears in a wave. Another girl, in a red latex bodysuit, followed him down the stairs, her head slightly downcast.

When the man saw me, a broad smile broke out on his face, and I could see his white teeth and shimmering blue eyes, full of joy and grace.

"Welcome!" he said, clapping his hands together. "It's nice to see you're awake."

I pulled at all my restraints, and yelled into my gag.

The man looked like he was expecting a different reaction. "You must be exhausted. And quite thirsty. Whore, why don't you get some water for our new friend." The girl in red latex walked towards the corner of the room where there was a sink and filled a metal cup.

Her suit covered her from neck to ankle, and she wore a black harness over it. Two diamond shapes outlined her breasts (probably B cup) and another covered her belly, connecting to straps that made a V shape towards her crotch, looking like a pair of black panties. She walked towards me with the cup.

"Cunt," said the man, "I want you to take her gag off."

The woman in black turned to me and began removing the harness from the back of my head. The man smiled patiently. Once it was off, she also pulled out the white cloth that had been shoved in my mouth. I relished the breath of clean air and almost immediately took a sip of the water the red girl was holding to my lips.

I drank all of it, with the red girl tilting the cup back as I drank. Once I was done, she moved away and the guy was still smiling.

"I don't know what's going on, or who you are, but..."

The man shushed me with a good natured wave of his hand. "I know you're confused, it's okay. If you'll just give me a moment to explain, I'll straighten all this out for you."

"Please," I said, beginning to cry, "just let me go, I don't know..."

"Hey, hey, hey," the man said. Just listen and everything will make sense." By this point, the red woman had come back and gave me another sip of water. I drank it all again. My head was swimming.

The man had pulled up a stool and sat down. "Look," he began, "my name is Mr. Garrett. I'm a wealthy man and you're in my basement. See, though I lead a very successful life, it's not exactly the most fulfilling one. A few years ago, I decided to remedy that. I bought a slave."

My mind spun at the word.

He gestured to the woman in black. "That's Cunt. I've had her for about...oh...four years now. Isn't that right, Cunt?"

"Yes, Master," the woman in black said with self assurance.

"Yeah. It was a fun time, breaking her in. Took a while, didn't it, Cunt?"

"Yes, Master," Cunt said. She continued to glare at me with thinly veiled disdain.

"So Cunt and I lived happily for a while, but eventually, I got bored. I mean, what can you expect a man to do?" He laughed good naturedly. "So, that's when I bought Whore, here." He gestured to the woman in red. She looked up at him. "That was about two years ago, wasn't it?"

"Yes, Master," she said quietly.

The reality of the situation was bearing down on me like falling bricks. Tears began to well in my eyes again. I had just gotten two glasses of water. "No, no, no, you-you can't..."

"Ah! Hold on, I wasn't finished yet," said the man, fishing a pack of cigarettes out of his shirt pocket.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!!" I yelled, crying now. "LET ME GO!!"

"HEY! HEY!" the man yelled back, firm. "If you don't stop with that, I'm going to put the gag back, do you understand?"

I broke down, sobbing. The man lit his cigarette, took a drag and blew the smoke out. "Now, as I was saying; I bought Whore. And things were good. But, even with Cunt and Whore, things still got stale after a while. That's where you come in," he said, pointing two fingers at me, the cigarette wedged between them.

"I hate to break it to you," he continued, "but you're going to spend the rest of your life here. You are now my slave, from this day forward to the day you die. You will live under my service. I will put you to work; break you, use you, and punish you when need be. And, if you haven't figured this out yet, you will be raped."

After that, I couldn't take it any more. This couldn't be happening to me! This couldn't be real. With nothing else to do, I started to scream. I just yelled as loud as I could for as long as I could.

It didn't take long for the man in the suit to roll his eyes with annoyance. He nodded to Cunt, and she walked over to me and shoved the white cloth back into my screaming mouth. I tried spitting it out, but she just wrenched my mouth open with her hands and placed it in there. After that, she replaced the harness gag.

The man stood up and walked over to me. He got so close I could smell the cigarette on his breath, "Listen," he said. "It'll only be rape till you like it. Both Cunt and Whore hated it at first too, but now they're loyal as can be. And so will you be. It's only a matter of time. It won't be long before you'll relish my touch and savor having my cock in you."

I screamed. I screamed as hard as I could into that gag. So much so the man in the suit looked almost startled. But his face quickly dropped, and he regarded me like an unruly animal that refuses to be tamed.

He sighed. "I can see you're not ready yet. That's fine. Everyone submits at their own pace. We'll just have to give you extra care. Cunt, Whore, put her in the cool down box."

"Yes sir," said the lady in black latex, a slight smile on her lips. She walked towards me, and I screamed more and more and more. I didn't want her touching me. I didn't want anyone touching me. I wanted to go home! The woman in red was going to the corner of the room where she slid a long rectangular box out from the wall near the floor. Another coffin looking box.

The woman in black latex began undoing my straps, and I could feel my heart race with anticipation. This was my chance! I half-heartedly resisted when she undid the straps at my ankles and on my first arm which she restrained easily.

"The more your struggle," she said impatiently, "the more you'll be punished later."

When she undid my second arm, I pounced, tackling her to the floor. I landed on top of her, and she yelped. The one in red latex jumped and backed into a corner. The man in the suit turned around, surprised (and possibly even a little scared). Jumping up, I made a break for the man. If I was going to escape, I'd have to at least incapacitate him.

I launched at him, but he was ready and within a few seconds had pinned both my arms behind my chest by wrapping them in his arms. I kicked and struggled as much as I possibly could, and a few times I thought I felt his grip wavering, but he was ultimately able to walk me over to the coffin-looking-thing the girl in red was standing next to.

"Help me strap her down!" he commanded to Whore, who obeyed cautiously. He was stronger than me, and in less than a minute, my escape attempt had been foiled. I was successfully strapped into this box. My wrists and ankles had been secured, along with my knees, elbows, my stomach, my chest, my neck, and one last strap going over my forehead. I was also crying again.

The man in the suit looked down at me, panting, a look of amazement in his eyes. The woman in black rushed over, rage all over her face, but the man in the suit told her to go upstairs. She began to protest, but he cut her off with a strong slap to the face and some harsh words. I couldn't hear them (because of my crying), but I could tell by the way he was pointing at her. With a passing, angry glance at me, she left, one of her cheeks brightly red.

"You too," he said to the woman in red. She obeyed, and then it was just me and him. When I looked up at him, he was only a blur from the tears. "You're something aren't you? I'm kinda impressed, to be honest."

He reached out of my sight and when he pulled his hand back, he was holding a vibrator. I let out a pathetic squeal. He reached in, and using some of the straps in the coffin, he positioned it in between my legs, over my jeans.

"I know the vibrations coming over the jeans will be uncomfortable. Possibly even painful. But I really like to savor the first time I see your whole body, and you're making that difficult right now. You cool down in here, and I'll take you out when you're feeling better, okay? Okay. Don't worry. This'll all be over soon." With that, he turned the vibrator on, closed the coffin door and sealed me in darkness.