All Comments on 'Abduction Gangbang [CNC] [RapeKink]'

by EmmaRides

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing writing, makes me want to be in the same position and situation.

Johnny3018Johnny3018over 1 year ago

a good short story. maybe try again for two out of two? you can do it I think.

Johnny

billdaviesbilldaviesover 1 year ago

Really well written. Got me hot under the collar. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you should read more stories on here before you get our hopes up with a CNC story that is "not for the faint of heart". It was fairly standard, if anything it could have been far more graphic & still not be extreme. Good short story though.

EmmaRidesEmmaRides6 months agoAuthor

Postscript:

1) Literotica only posts fictional stories.

2)Thus, this story must be fictional.

3) I live the lifestyle(s) I write about.

" you should read more stories..." zero interest in reading fantasy stories and adapting unrealistic scenes. Whomever posted this has failed to 'read between the lines.' So some math between 1,2 and 3 above and figure it out... :-)

--Emma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmaRides@EmmaRides
Concurrent to her "day job" Emma is a sex worker by choice. Her first sexual experience came at 11 with a Christian priest. The first person to assault her for "outing" the criminal was her own sister, and life spiraled down from there. She was out on the streets by 17, but h...