All Comments on 'Abduction of Ginger_Stormm Ch. 01'

by LustyProfessor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Intriguing premise. Is she a real model?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Off to a good start. This cam girl trusted too much and now she needs to pay the price.

MissTentacleMissTentacleover 1 year ago

You present a lovely description of this young lady. Sexy, but innocent. Now I’m curious to see what experiences await at the hands of that Professor ❤️

TheUnChasteTheUnChasteover 1 year ago

So, is this a promotion for GingerStorm or is the writer basking in a fantasy bondage fetish with his favorite cam model? If its the first one, I really hope she acts out the scenes on her webcam. I googled her and she is very hot, although it doesn't look like streams very often.

BookWormedBookWormedover 1 year ago

This has potential. I hope Ginger_Stormm does not mind getting used and abused in this way? I tried following her chaturbate page but it is password-only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

looking forward to next chapter

LustyProfessorLustyProfessorover 1 year agoAuthor

Thx for the feedback! @Bookworm I'll let her know; @theunchaste yeah this one is on me lol, but Nicole chose the direction of the story for the upcoming chapters; @MissTentacle: Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinky, sexual as well as erotic and sensual…a great start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLustyProfessor@LustyProfessor
I started writing erotic stories for my beautiful, sexy friend, Nicole (Ginger_Stormm) who is a adult streaming model (that's her profile picture). We both thought it might be fun to share them from time to time. Check out the stories, and visit Nicole and say hi on her site! ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES