Abduction Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was silent for what felt like an eternity. It was such a baffling and counter-intuitive line of thought. And yet, that was exactly the sort of mentality she'd come to expect from the human. "You know what? Yes. That's exactly what happened. It was all a part of our elaborate plan to make you squirt more, so we can fuel our interstellar spaceship with your cum."

Chantelle gasped. "Oh no, so much of it spilled! Is it really okay to waste this much?"

Thankfully, Gropni had stopped fondling herself and stepped in once again. "Don't worry about it, the nanomachines will clean it up." Xey'sa cocked an eyebrow at that. It was yet another bold faced lie, but she knew humans had this weird belief that nanomachines could do literally anything. "As for more pressing matters," Gropni continued, "we've just received new orders from high command. Apparently they're not ready to start the full scale invasion just yet. So you know what that means, boss."

Xey'sa turned to her, facing away from the human to ensure she didn't see that her straight face was crumbling. "Yes, the invasion of the human planet. Of course I know exactly what calling it off means. You go ahead and tell the human while I get the paperwork ready."

"It means that we'll have to let this subject go. We can't fully abduct her just yet." Thankfully, Gropni was starting to make sense again. Xey'sa was relieved she was helping to resolve the situation instead of continuing to escalate it. Now that they were finished, they had to get ready to return Chantelle to her home.

Chantelle let out a victorious laugh. "Looks like you won't be keeping me today, you vile invaders! But be warned - when you do come for us, humans are a resilient and unpredictable folk. You'll need to bring everything you've got if you want to conquer us."

Strangely enough, this was a sentiment Xey'sa fully agreed with. Humans were certainly unpredictable, that much had been proven many times today. And even if they did for some reason want to take over the earth, it would be an insanely difficult task. Although it wasn't specifically because of humans. Controlling an entire foreign planet was just a logistical nightmare, and even the most sophisticated of interplanetary alliances found it was usually more trouble than it was worth.

"Well, in any case, we've harvested what we need from you." Xey'sa was determined not to break character until the very end. "You can go back to your puny little planet, unsure if what you experienced was real or just a dream." She turned on the flickerlight again, getting ready to put her back into a trance. "In the meantime, you can tell anyone you like about the species from beyond the stars that's preparing to enslave humanity. It's not like anyone will believe you."

Chantelle grinned as her eyes started to grow vacant. "You would be surprised at what people like me are willing to believe." Xey'sa stared at her, trying to find if there was a hidden meaning in her words. Had she been fully aware of things this whole time? She shook her head. Their job was done, and there was no point in dwelling on it.

"I gotta say boss, that was one hell of a conservation mission." Gropni was grinning from ear to ear as Chantelle fully slipped into her trane. "It was really fun seeing that side of you though."

Xey'sa just shook her head. "Prepare the landing beam, we'll teleport her right back into her room. We'll stay here in orbit for a day or two to make sure she's okay."

Gropni's grin only grew larger. "Aww, is somebody developing feelings? You know, we can always pay her another visit if we happen to be in this corner of the galaxy."

The possibility did ignite a spark in Xey'sa. While there were regulations against making large-scale contact with undeveloped species, things were different for humans that had already been exposed.

"You know what Gropni? After everything I've learned today, anything could be possible. Clearly I've got a lot to learn."

Gropni moved in and rubbed her hand on her partner's shoulder. "And I'll be happy to teach you all about it, boss."

12