Bursting in the Bedroom

Story Info
I meet someone to explore my fantasies.
2.9k words
4.33
5.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Part 1, please see Bursting in the Bathroom

I spent several confused nights online after the party in which I'd found myself really attracted to three men simply for using the bathroom, all while I was bursting to pee, and ultimately wetting myself in secret. I had scrolled through sites for hours, googling and looking at pictures and videos, coming up with a pretty good idea of what I was turned on by. I was happy to find that I wasn't alone either. I accepted my fetish pretty quickly considering I'd never even heard of it before, but I was into watersports, and desperation more specifically. I loved seeing people desperate to pee, their moans, the sounds of drips, the sight of wet clothing. I had some blissful orgasms to myself while desperate to pee, the best I'd had in my life, but I wanted to take it for a test ride. So, one night, I got brave. I signed up to a local hook-up app, and I explained in detail exactly what kind of kinky night I was looking for. I wasn't quite brave enough to put my face on it, but I did take some semi-naked pictures to add some interest. It didn't take long before I got a couple messages.

One message I received was from a man in his 60's wanting me to drink his pee. It wasn't a match for me. That idea didn't turn me on at all, and I wanted someone more my age. The second message did catch my interest. Caleb, male, 27, same age as me. No face picture, but some images of his body I wasn't fully convinced were real - I counted the defined abs and there were definitely 6 there. If I did meet up with this guy, he would be the fittest I'd ever slept with. And he mentioned wanting to fuck a woman desperate to pee.

I giggled to myself as I flirted with him, and we had some honest chats about what it was we were looking for, deciding that it would be a night for us to be honest, to try out these fantasies and if it felt awkward then if we wanted we could never see each other again. He had had an interest in watersports for some time but had not been seeing anyone who he'd felt comfortable bringing that interest up to. He seemed genuine and even though I didn't spot any red flags, we decided to meet up for a drink in a pub first - a public place that was close to where we both lived, so we could very easily go our separate ways if we decided not to go ahead with it. A couple of no pressure drinks, that was all. Even though my heart was racing and I constantly felt like I needed to pee, in that nervous way.

I arrived second, he'd messaged 2 minutes before telling me where he was sitting. I took a few deep breaths before heading in the door but they didn't help. When I walked in, I immediately saw him. He was really cute - not quite what the pictures I'd seen had shown. He clearly worked out a little, his arms were bulky and he did have a little belly on him. I didn't mind though, his hair was curly and had a nice length to it, down to his ears. He had a bit of a beard that looked well trimmed, and he looked friendly and unassuming. I smiled and waved a little awkwardly to let him know it was me, and he met me at the bar so we could order drinks.

I took a sip of my beer as I sat down and before I could even start a conversation, he'd apologised.

"I'm sorry, I know you were probably expecting someone a bit different from the pictures," and I nodded.

"Just a little bit - were they old photos?" I asked.

"No, they were actually of my flatmate, he doesn't actually know I used them, but I didn't quite feel right putting my own up."

"I get it," I said reassuringly, "and I'm not mad, I promise. I'm actually relieved, to be honest. You look normal, well very good looking and normal, not like a body builder. I feel a bit more relaxed. Did that come out right?" I started to panic that maybe I was offending him, but he simply laughed.

"It came out right, don't worry, Zoe," and he took a breath. "I'm glad the bar is quiet though," he said. I liked the way he said my name.

He was right, there was only one bartender, a group of five people that looked like they were late teens playing pool, a couple of older couples having meals but they were far away from where we were sitting. We had a booth too, so even if we were to be talking, the sound would stay in our little area.

I nodded. "I was actually a bit scared coming in. I've dated before but this isn't exactly a date, is it?"

"No, that's true. Do you want to do the dating part anyway? At least for the first drink? It might loosen us up a little."

I smiled and agreed, and we took it in turns exchanging information. The conversation flowed easily, I found out Caleb lived with a couple flatmates, one of which was the weight lifter who worked in an office, Vic, and his colleague Ben. We talked a bit about our relationship history, and we were pretty well matched with good relationships brought down by a bad sex life. We got through two rounds of drinks chatting away and flirting often. Halfway through the third round, he said, "So, is it time to get onto that topic we've been avoiding?

I looked around to make sure no one was close by and said quietly, "Well, we can talk if you want. But once I'm finished this drink I'll be needing to pee, and I think I'd rather do that with you inside me."

Caleb's eyebrows raised, "That can be arranged... drink up," and he took his own drink, taking several large gulps to finish it off.

I did the same, while he said, "I put waterproof covers on my mattress, so we can get as messy as you like." I almost choked on my last mouthful of my drink. I hadn't thought of doing anything like that. We hadn't decided if we'd go back to his or mine, so I guess that decided it would be his.

"Your flatmates?" I asked.

"Out for the night, they won't be back till tomorrow morning. The place is ours," he smirked as he grabbed his coat.

Caleb took my hand as we walked out the bar, and the three drinks is more than I had been used to recently. I could feel my face tingling, and the pressure of the liquid growing in my system. I was a quick spirited walk back to his, a 5 minute walk from the bar, and when we reached his front door, instead of unlocking it, he wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me in gently for a kiss, his other hand up on my neck, his thumb massaging my cheek as his lips touched mine. I didn't hesitate to open my mouth for him, and our tongues danced together. He pulled away after a minute and smiled, then unlocked the door and we entered his home.

I didn't even look around, I just waited for him to close the door and then reached up to him, pulling him in for another kiss. He backed up to the wall and pulled me in with him. I pressed my body against his, and ran my hand over the front of his jeans to feel his hard dick. He moaned and kissed me harder. We explored each others bodies, and he tore off his t-shirt. I moved my hands over his body, feeling every inch of his skin. His beard sort of tickled me as we kissed and I giggled.

"Do you need to pee?" he said, pulling away from our kiss for a moment.

"Yes, not badly but yes," I answered, "You?"

"Fuck, yes. I'm too hard to pee though."

"Good," I whispered to his ear, "you can fuck me first."

With that he growled and just said, "Bedroom. Now," and he led me into the hallway of the house and to the first door we came to. I briefly glanced at it, it was a neat bedroom with another door on one side of the room stood ajar so I could see this was an ensuite.

He raised my t-shirt over my head and started kissing my neck and breasts. I reached behind my back to free them from the bra, and I moaned as he licked and sucked my nipples one by one. The need to pee was growing more steady, and I knew I was going to leak during sex, but I clenched as hard as I could to keep all of it in for him.

We backed onto the bed as he unbuckled my jeans and pulled them off. The bed crinkled as I lay back - that would have been the plastic mattress protector, which I was grateful for. I didn't know exactly how we were going to do this, but I knew I wanted to let loose.

He lowered himself to my sopping wet cunt, pushed aside my underwear, and inserted a finger inside me while he licked my clit. I moaned and clenched against my bladder again, fighting the urge to let go.

"I need to pee more now, I might leak," I warned him, as he licked me.

"Don't leak, beautiful, not just yet," he said as he reached for a condom, lowering his jeans and boxers and kicking them off. He was hard, and thick, and that got me excited. I pulled my pants off so we were both completely naked.

"I'm desperate to piss all over you, but I'm too hard. I'm just going to fuck you until we can't hold it any more."

I raised my legs and spread wide so he could enter, but a shot of liquid spurt out from my pussy and I closed them quick.

"Fuck, I'm sorry," I said.

"Open them for me, baby", he commanded and I obliged. His fingers danced around my pee hole and this time when another spurt came out, he could feel it. He moved forward, over me, and guided his thick cock into me, and he filled me up. I closed my eyes and moaned. I'd never experienced anything like this, being fucked with a full bladder. Everything was more intense, my clit was begging to be sucked.

We rocked back and forth, both lost in the feeling until Caleb said, "I can't hold on to it any more, I'm going to cum," and he pulled his dick out from me and sat back on his legs. I hated that he'd taken himself out of me but I watched as he tore the condom off and jacked himself fast, and furious above me. His head went back as he moaned out loud, a desperate, passionate moan I'd never heard from a man in person before. I rubbed my clit fiercely as his cum spurted all over my body and the bed. One, two, three spurts of white and then in became clear, and wet. He was squirting pee right from his dick.

"Ah fuck, I can't hold it, I can't stop it, I have to fucking pee." He stopped the movement and looked around. He reached down to the floor with this free hand and brought up a wastepaper bin. He quickly repositioned himself and moaned more, his squirts turning into a solid stream tinkling into the metal bin. I rubbed my clit more, my own bladder screaming at me and I knew as soon as I came I'd lose control. I was close to it, watching him.

"I'm gonna cum, and I'm not gonna be able to hold it," I told him.

His stream dwindled, and he rushed to put the bin down on the floor, then inserted three thick fingers into me, and used his thumb to push away my hand and rub my clit as he did so.

"Let me feel it. Cum for me. Piss all over my hand, baby," he told me.

My legs tensed up, and I shouted, "Don't stop, I'm going to-"

"Cum for me, now," he said firmly, and I did. I could feel water gushing out of me like a fountain and his fingers were right in the stream. My breathing was out of control, and I grabbed my nipples to pinch them as I rode the wave. After a few seconds of just pure bliss, I clenched my bladder closed again. Most of my pee had escaped and I could feel I was sitting in a puddle on his bed, the wetness pooling around my bum, legs and back, but I still had some left to let go of.

"I've never seen anything so hot in my fucking life," he said as he leaned forward and kissed all over my pussy, while his fingers gently kept up a steady movement.

"Keep going like that," I said between laboured breaths, "and I'll cum again."

"You got any pee left?" he asked.

"Just a little."

"I want to try and drink it."

The pee that had been pooling around me had started soaking into the duvet. I opened my legs for him, welcoming his touch. His tongue found my clit easily, and his fingers rubbed my G-spot, gaining speed by the second.

I wasn't going to hold out as long, I could feel his tongue flicking and licking me, and I kept the hold on my pee but it was screaming at me to be let go.

"Oh fuck, it's coming, almost there," I moaned.

My second orgasm came quick to his touch and his mouth was there and open, ready to catch the pee and squirt that escaped my body and he lapped it up like it was ice water and he'd been dying of thirst.

"I never imagined that it could be that good. I could take that every day," he said and I laughed.

"Good thing I pee every day. I'll happily let you drink any time you want to make me cum like that. I don't think anyone has ever given me that much pleasure in my life."

"Deal," he laughed and he gave me kisses up my body, over my stomach, several on each of my breasts, and he pulled me close to him, then he pulled me off the bed. My legs wrapped around his waist and he carried me to his bathroom.

"How about, we shower, we get some drinks, fill up again, and then do it all again?"

"Yes, fucking, please," I said.

We showered together, cleaning off all the stink of our pee. He pulled the duvet off the bed and found the bottom sheet hadn't actually gotten wet, so we could enjoy wetting that layer afresh, and as he was tidying up, I said I'd get drinks for us.

"To the left, it's the door at the end of the hall," he told me and I left the room. Weirdly though, I heard sounds of a TV coming from another room as I passed, and the sounds of real laughter. I panicked and backed back into the bedroom, closing the door quietly.

"Zoe?"

"There's people out there," I whispered.

"Fuck, they said they'd be gone." Caleb pulled on his boxers and brushed passed me to deal with the situation. My head was spinning. How long had they been there? Had they heard us come in? Had they heard us fuck? Had they heard what we were doing?

My face flushed with embarrassment and I scrambled to get my clothes together. I couldn't stay here knowing other people had heard me pissing all over the bed, not so soon after people had seen me drunkenly piss my jeans.

Once I was dressed, I left the room, hoping to sneak out but at the end of the corridor I saw the three men. Two of them I recognised immediately and I cursed myself for not realising sooner. They were all the men from the party, they were the men I'd heard piss. Caleb's voice had been the third man, the one who'd pissed all over me in the bathtub.

I could see realisation dawning on their faces.

"Weren't you at Xander's party?" One of them asked. The smooth voice, the one who'd been on the toilet. That must be Ben. "We saw you outside, you'd p-"

"Ben!" the other interrupted. He was the weight lifter, Vic, his top was completely bare and his very familiar abs were clearly the pictures Caleb had used.

"issed yourself," Ben finished, before realising what he'd said might not have been the best thing to say.

I couldn't stand being stared at so I turned and headed for the front door. It took a moment before I heard my name being called back, but I didn't turn around. By the time I got home, my phone had 5 notifications, all from Caleb, but I didn't check them. I couldn't bare more humiliation knowing exactly what they might have heard, of them knowing I'd pissed myself at that party, and more than that, how could I face them knowing what I'd overheard?

To be continued.