The Orgasm

Story Info
Cam boy with hyperspermia cums harder than anyone ever has.
2.2k words
2.75
727
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18 hours. The longest edging session you've ever done on cam is finally about to come to an end. From 6am to 12am your goal was to edge your cock as many times as possible before finally cumming at the stroke of midnight; all while your adoring fans watched. It's a feat you always dreamed of attempting but didn't have the will to follow through on. 18 hours is a long time to jack off, especially for you who normally has to cum 4 times a day to keep your overactive libido and hyperspermia in check. It probably wouldn't have been possible without that audience feeding your fetish of being watched while you lovingly stroked your 7 inch long, 8 inch around penis. The thought of being watched by hundreds as you shamelessly masturbated kept you hard as steel throughout the entire ordeal.

Seeing the clock strike 11 causes a wave of excitement to wash over you as an involuntary Kegel shoots a jet of pre-cum into the air and onto your belly. The chat goes crazy and your heart races as you wipe it up, imagining the life changing orgasm that is only an hour away. It was time to relocate to your cumming area.

Hyperspermia makes cumming anywhere without a drain impractical, even when you haven't just edged for a full day. So you've taken to busting in your bathtub. That way you can shoot your cum all over the floor, the walls, and yourself, and clean up is relatively easy. You set your laptop up within reach then set your webcam up with a perfect view of all the important stuff for when you orgasm. You know the perfect angle that captures the glory of your giant cock, the face that is about to be twisted in mind wrecking pleasure, and the walls that are about to be covered in an absurd amount of semen. You also turn on your lighting setup so that each stream of cum can be seen perfectly. Then you set up your comfy little pallet in the tub and lay down to continue your marathon jacking session.

As this final hour ticks away you let your chat in on a little secret. You know this orgasm is going to be special because of a condition you have besides hyperspermia that you have never told your fans. You have a seminal vesicle as large as your bladder. Basically, your cum tank is massive compared to a normal man's. You could theoretically edge to the point of having as much cum as you could piss with a full bladder. And your body expels it all during ejaculation, no matter how long it takes. You've edged long and hard before, but you can feel that you have finally reached capacity. You're about to cum as much as you physically can.

You grab another handful of coconut oil with one hand and finish off your final gallon of water with the other. Thirty minutes to go. You can't wait for this orgasm. Your heart is racing as the excitement builds. Stroke stroke stroke edge. 20 minutes until you get to bust. Stroke stroke stroke edge. 15 minutes until you get to bust. Stroke stroke stroke edge. 10 minutes until you get to bust. You ride each edge for as long as you can stand. Stroking with a single finger if you have to with your eyes rolled back into your skull and your toes clenched. You have never loved jacking off more than then you do in this moment. It's better than sex, better than drugs, better than everything. You don't even need porn. Knowing the world is watching you jack off is all you fucking need.

At the 2 minutes to cum mark, you start to vocalize your emotions to your viewers to really build up to the climax.

"I want to thank all of you who have stuck with me for this long, watching me do what I love for the past 18 hours. Maybe some of you have edged with me. Maybe some of you will cum with me. It's time for your reward. I've been edging my cock all day and its time to bust this fucking nut. I dedicate it to you. I now present the longest, loudest, messiest, most pleasurable orgasm a human has ever experienced."

You put pressure on your gooch with your other hand as you start stroking faster. Tight strokes along the entire shaft. You moan as you share your stream of consciousness.

"Mmmmmm, stroking my cock feels so fucking good."

Your thick cock throbs in your hand.

"I've never been more excited for an orgasm in my life."

A steady stream of pre-cum is spilling from your urethra.

"Good thing no one is around. I'm gonna be fucking screaming."

You continue to stroke the full length of your beautiful penis as you gaze lovingly at it.

"Ohhhh, I wanna cum so bad. I wanna cum so bad. Please let me cum. Please let me cum. I can't wait anymore."

You feel tears start to well up in your eyes.

"Its gonna be so fucking intense." You sob. "I can't fucking wait."

Stroke stroke stroke stroke. Your heart is beating a mile a minute.

"I'm in cock stroking fucking heaven right now."

Up and down and up and down and up and down. The continuous stream of pre-cum intensifies.

"I love jacking off so much. I love my big cock so much. I love cumming so much."

You glance over and see the clock strike 12.

"Oh its time! It's fucking time! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Are you ready for this? I'm gonna countdown then blast this monster load everywhere!"

"Starting at 10. Are you ready? I'm so fucking ready. Here we fucking go."

You feel the amazing climax start to build in your penis as you begin the countdown.

"10"

"Oh god I fucking love people watching me cum!"

"9"

"Oh my god I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!"

"8"

"I'm gonna cum so FUCKING hard!"

"7"

"Im gonna spray fucking cum everywhere!"

"6"

"Jet after jet after fucking jet! I'm gonna nut more than anyone ever has!"

"5"

"It feels so fucking good! This is what I fucking live for!"

"4"

"Thank you god for this cock! Thank you god for this orgasm!"

"3"

"Oh my god, I feel it building up! I feel it building up!"

You are about to cum.

"2"

"Oh my god, I'm right on the fucking edge! Right on the fucking edge!"

You are about to cum.

"1"

"Oh my god its time. Its finally fucking time! Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you fucking ready? Because I'm fucking CUMMING!"

You are about to cum.

"0"

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

You begin the most powerful orgasm any human has every experienced.

You scream as your bulbocavernosus muscle contracts with enough force to break bones. Your ears start ringing, you hallucinate a flash of light, and your entire body spasms as the first jet of cum launches out of your urethra with enough pressure to slam into the ceiling with a splat.

Your eyes roll into the back of your head and your moans become unhinged as the second spurt barley kisses the ceiling before cascading down on your cock and hands with a splash.

At this point you have no thoughts, only pure pleasure as tears of joy start to stream down your cheeks while you continue to furiously stroke your dick. You have just enough subconscious control to angle your cock back towards you. The third shot slams against the back wall of the shower like a super soaker stream and splashes down on your chest and face as another passionate moaning scream emanates from your wide open mouth. Each time your powerful cumming muscles contract your full body spasms and moans of increasing intensity escape your lips.

"UHHHHHHHH!"... 4... "UHHHHHHHH!"... 5... "AHHHHHHHH!"... 6

Every nerve in your dick is hyper sensitive. You fucking feel EVERYTHING.

"I'VE NEVER CUM THIS HARD!"

7

"I'M CUMMING SO HARD FOR YOU!"

Your eyes cross and your tongue flops out of your mouth. Before the eighth shot you angle your perfect cumming cock more towards your chest and face. The walls have gotten their love, it's your turn. The eighth shot fires like a bullet striking you in the eye.

"I WANT TO TASTE MY CUM!"

You open your mouth wide and get the ninth at the back of your throat, a single shot enough to fill your mouth before you let it dripple down your chin. For the tenth shot, you have to moan through a mouth full of cum, producing a gurgling sound.

"IT TASTES SO FUCKING GOOD!"

The next 2 high pressure shots of cum are spent making sure your face is completely covered in a layer of hot jizz mixed with tears. They hit your face so hard it stings. You reangle your 7 inch beast of a cock so that the thirteenth and fourteenth shots launch in beautiful arches to land right on your chest while you rub that cum in with your other hand.

Crying. "I LOVE CUMMING SO MUCH!" *sob* "I LOVE CUMMING SO MUCH!"

In the throes of ecstasy you have just enough control to reposition yourself so you can grab the backs of your knees and pull your head down to take the head of your cock in your mouth. You've never attempted to take more than the head before but you want to suck your own cock more than anything right now. You want your entire fucking cock down your throat so badly that you don't care if you break your fucking spine. If this is how you die, this is how you want to go out. You pull your head down and get your cock halfway into your mouth while your back cracks. Your eyes roll back hard as you suck as hard as you can up and down your shaft while it throbs. You can feel the throbbing in your mouth and the hot jets of cum shooting directly down your throat.

You could keep sucking your own cock and cumming down your own throat forever, but you miss seeing your cum spray everywhere. You remove your cock from your mouth and angle it to the far wall of the shower to give it a nice coating while the pressure is still strong enough. You stroke with both hands now as you continue to blast. The streams hit the far wall with so much force that you get hit with backsplash.

Moan... 18... "FUCK!"... 19... "YES!"... 20.

You've cum super hard before, but you've never broken 20 shots.

Sob... 21... "OH MY GOD!"... 22... Moan... 23.

You are still fucking cumming. Countless hours of obsessive Kegel exercises paying off as your entire body seizes during each impossibly powerful contraction. Each one as pleasurable as the first and the pressure showing no signs of letting up. By now there is easily a pint glass worth of cum covering the walls and your body after 30 seconds of cumming the hardest you've ever cum. You start to lose your voice from your orgasmic wails but there's nothing you can do to stop. You lay back and shoot straight up for the remainder of the orgasm. The sounds of moaning and cum splashing filling the room.

Moan... "IT FEELS SO GOOD!"... 24... Moan... "I'M STILL CUMMING SO HARD!"... 25... Moan... "PLEASE DON'T LET IT END!"... 26.

Stroke, stroke, stroke, SQUIRT...

You scream through damaged vocal cords.

"I'M STILL FUCKING CUMMING!"

Stroke, stroke, stroke, SQUIRT...

You are experiencing a miracle.

"I'M STILL FUCKING CUMMING!"

Stroke, stroke, stroke, SQUIRT...

"OH MY GOD, I'M STILL FUCKING CUMMING!"

By the thirtieth shot, the intensity has abated enough for you to wipe the cum from your eyes and look over at your laptop. Chat is going wild but you only have eyes for your image on the screen. You look like a girl from a bukkake video, covered almost head to to toe in cum.

You continue to stroke through the aftershocks as you lean up and scoot your laptop closer. You can't take your eyes off of what you have done. You can't be bothered by your fans going crazy in the chat. You're just looking at yourself. All that cum. All that wonderful cum. All that beautiful cum.

You look down at your cock which you are still stroking. You feel one last gorgeous rope come to rest on your abs... and its over. The Orgasm is finally over. You keep stroking from the pure muscle memory of 18 straight hours, but you start to slow. Slower and slower and slower until you finally stop. You watch as your cock ever so slowly goes soft. You lift your gaze towards the shower. You look at all the cum on the ceiling and on the walls. You look at the cum covering your entire body. You can taste the cum in your belly.

Your life has been forever changed by The Orgasm. It was something no human is equipped to experience. You manage one final sentence before finally passing out.

"I just saw God."