The Royal Urinal

Story Info
A rebellious noble girl gets taught a degrading, wet lesson.
1k words
3.52
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissy_t
Pissy_t
1 Followers

Lady Christina hurried through the corridors of the palace as quickly and quietly as possible. The dim moonlight shone through the window, illuminating her flowing white nightgown and long blonde hair. Goosebumps covered her pale white skin, there either from the cold or the exhilarating experience she had just had.

Despite being arranged to marry a prince from the neighbouring fiefdom, Christina had set her eyes on a young guard that stood at the entrance of the palace. That night, she had snuck out of her bedchamber and met with him, which had led to him taking her virginity behind the guard tower. As she tiptoed towards her room, her mind flashed back to her leaning on the wall, his cock thrusting deep inside of her tight 18 year old pussy and him blowing his load on her pale ass.

As she turned the handle of the door to her chamber, she felt a hand grab her shoulder. Her father, the Duke stood behind her. "I saw what you did." he boomed. "Despite the fact you are arranged to be married, you chose to share your sacred virginity with a common boy. Normally, I wouldn't punish my dear daughter but for a whore like you, I have just the thing in mind." He snapped his fingers and two armour clad guards grabbed her by each arm and took her away.

Christina was lead into a stable and chained to a cart. The guards ripped her nightgown off and left, leaving her naked, alone and cold. After what seemed like hours, the door of the stable opened and a guard tied a horse to the front and drove them out of the gates and down the roads towards the town. Christina hadn't slept a wink and was scared out of her wits. What was going to happen?

They reached to town square and were met with a crowd of jeering onlookers. Christina was unchained from the cart and dragged to a large pole with a drainage grate at its base. Her petite arms were pulled around the pole and chained together and a guard forced her on her knees. She kneeled there, dazed and confused until one of the mob pushed forward in front of her and stood there for a moment. Her blue eyes widened as he got his penis out of his britches. He stood there for another moment before he released a jet of hot urine onto her now sobbing face. The guard read from a scroll next to her as this happened: "Lady Christina, because of your promiscuous behaviour last night, you ate to serve as the public urinal for the town for the next 24 hours. You must swallow all of the urine provided to you by the patrons; any that you miss will be drained into a tank you MUST drink from when you are unoccupied." He then folded the scroll back up and unbuckled his belt. A few seconds later, his piss ran down her face, down her perky tits and onto her body.

The next person in line was a young woman, who hurried up to Christina with her hands pressed against her crotch and an uncomfortable expression on her face. She hitched up her skirts and grabbed Christina by the back of her head and pressed it against her hairy pussy. Christina almost gagged from the foul odour but when a forceful stream of pee came gushing out of the girl's urethra, that was the least of her worries. With no other option, Christina reluctantly swallowed down the foul morning piss while the girl let out a sigh of relief. When the stream had subsided, the girl commanded her to lick her clean. "Absolutely not!" cried Christina until the guard brandished a horsewhip and brushed it along her sensitive tits before cracking it down on her erect nipples. Christina yelped in pain and started licking the girl's hairy slit clean of piss.

Christina had never felt so humiliated. From living a life of spoiled luxury in the palace to having to serve as a piss slave to the commoners she was supposed to be above, just because she wanted her first time to be with someone she liked was unfair to her, and as the hours of gulping urine went on, she began to need to go herself.

Going to the toilet was always an event Christina treasured, a private matter away from the prying eyes of the servants and the societal pressures of nobility. There, she could have some time to herself for just a moment. Because of this, Christina had decided to make the effort to do her business away from the eyes of the crowd in the square in order to maintain the smallest shred of dignity she had left. However, due to the number of people still in the square, she was beginning to get desperate. She squirmed and wriggled against the chains holding her in place, trying desperately to press her hands on her smooth crotch to ease the pressure on her aching bladder. As the next young girl queued up to relieve herself, Christina couldn't help it anymore and cried out a pathetic "Dont look!" before violently pissing herself in front of the crowd of onlookers. Her tears of shame had barely had enough time to roll down her cheek before her face was shoved onto the now peeing slit of the waiting girl.

It had been a long and testing day and night for Christina. Her once beautifully kept blonde hair now stank of stale urine and her nude body shivered in the cold morning air, kept warm only by the hot piss that was shot onto it. A solitary girl in an ornate dress strutted up to Christina's pole. She held another scroll and began to read. "Your 24 hours of servitude to the bladders of your citizens has elapsed. Under normal circumstances, you would be allowed back into the palace but due to the fact that every prince in the land has refused to marry you, the Duke thinks it would be pointless letting you back in. Therefore, you will be serving as a public toilet indefinitely." Christina began to protest but was silenced when the lady lifted her dress up and aimed a jet of piddle onto her anguished face. Christina's life of toilet slavery had only just began.

Pissy_t
Pissy_t
1 Followers