Aberrant Futures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two at my ankles pulled me a little wider, and I felt a big thick one climb up my thigh and press into the entrance of me. I thought it would fuck me like a penis, but I was wrong again. It was soft, hot, and filling rather than hard and penetrative. More than a few inches slid into me, and where an erection would have banged painfully into my cervix, I felt steady, gentle pressure. It's mapping my womb, I thought lazily, and I should be worried. But I wasn't, and I watched my belly distend as it pulsed and moved in me. A second branch probed my rear entrance, I relaxed to be a good host for my guest, and the tip entered me. I'd never had something penetrate me there, and I mentally sampled the sensation of fullness, trying to decide if it was uncomfortable or I liked it. After a few more tentative prods and pushes, the tendril began to fill my ass just like the one in my womb. I whimpered like a sleeper disturbed out of a dream. The one in my throat oozed more of the drug and began sliding deeper. I wondered lightheadedly if they would meet each other somewhere inside me. My eyes closed, and I drifted off as the alien filled my body.

I came to a little while later, still held firmly by the creature in midair, but my orifices and mind were mostly free. I was a little woozy, and a few purple stragglers were intrepidly poking at my belly button. The rest of the fronds waved languidly around me as though in a breeze. I wondered if that were the alien equivalent of laying in bed with a cigarette. I caught sight of my phone sticking out from beneath the taters of my giant bow and the bright red triangle of my ruined panties. A surge of adrenaline and hope woke me the rest of the way up. I didn't know how long my throat would be free and my mind undrugged, so I called for my personal AI. "Emily," I commanded (I'd named it after my favorite poet), "call McVoy." I heard the whirring beep of my phone coming alive. But the motion and noise also activated the creature. As McVoy said in his deep, crabby voice, "Claire, what's going on?" the purple tentacles began to writhe and point toward me.

"Help!" I said, except I never got to the "p" because, quick as a cobra, the thing was in my throat. It was different this time; the creature had transformed itself. The tendrils were thicker and more rigid. The motion was more aggressive and less exploratory, and the fluid was saltier, more bitter, and less soporific. As I struggled, I thought the experience felt more human and less alien, as if it were conforming to my expectation of its assault. The drugs still affected my body, I felt myself becoming wet and flushed between my legs, and I struggled to remember that I was trying to get away and not thrust myself onto it.

"Claire," said McVoy from my phone. "I see on the house sensors where you are. There's no danger; I'm coming to get you. Try and relax." Then he paused and chuckled to himself. "You might as well enjoy it while you can," he said and hung up. His smug entertainment at my expense made me angry, and I struggle so hotly that I overexerted myself and had to go limp breathing hard. The entire time the purple creature was fucking my throat and forcing me to swallow globs of goo. I was beginning to feel full. It played with my whole body this time. It tickled my sides, stroked my thighs, and kneaded my boobs. It made me giggle and gasp, and I wondered how a plant could know to tease me just so. Drug-enhanced tingles of pleasure ran from the soles of my feet to the top of my scalp.

When it began penetrating me again, I did not fight back. I told myself it was the drugs and that I was too worn out, but on some level, I wanted a hard fucking, and I didn't care anymore that I was getting it from a purple bush. The tentacle between my legs cupped my v and nestled against my clit. I let myself go and voluntarily pushed my pelvis into it. Two more thick tentacles joined the first and thrust into me. One entered my pussy and the other my ass. I felt them oozing liquid that caused my body to experience euphoria.

By the time McVoy came down the stairs, I was mindlessly fucking the plant back, hungrily swallowing its fluid, and thrusting with my pelvis to try and get it deeper into me. I was too far gone mentally to acknowledge him, but I have the hazy memory of him chuckling merrily at me and saying, "Good show, Claire. You may come." My memories after that are unintelligible, but I know from all the times he's told the story for the amusement of visiting guests how my tummy contracted and relaxed as waves of pleasure made me moan and squirt. The intensity of my orgasm alarmed the Bleidlix (the creature's name), and it dropped me right into the Professor's arms. I remember waking up on the floor with him over me, cradling my head. I felt relaxed, satisfied, and drained. "Are you sure you don't want a turn with Rex Penetrans next," he asked with eyes that were still laughing at me and gestured to the giant gold man. Feeling foggy and woozy, I sleepily nodded no. That was as much as I could manage that day, and the professor helped me shower and tucked me in naked, just as he had the night before.

"Am I in trouble," I asked sleepily from under the covers.

"No," said the Professor. "I'll never command you not to indulge in your curiosity. But no more unsupervised conversations with that member of the council." And he turned out the light. I noticed The Sisters, the Rapist, and the Golden Pervert were still fair game, but did I dare?

12