Abigail Chained in Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on Stephen, we both know why you wanted to get together." Abi leaned on the desk then, spreading her thighs a bit to ride her skirt up. Not like I'm wearing pantyhose or anything - though that thought sent another queasy thrill through her now humming body - but this will have to do. "You wanted to do some cramming, right?"

"I uh, I have a girlfriend!" Stephen practically screamed at her, jumping back in his chair. Well, we know that's a lie, and an insulting one at that. Abi straightened up. "Oh, well." She leaned back again and pushed herself up onto the table. Planting her feet wide and spreading her legs to ride her skirt all the way up now, exposing her plain undies. Nice, real sexy Abigail, she chided herself.

She recovered with a sexy hair toss, or so she hoped. "You know what they say: anal ain't cheating." Really, Abi? She couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. That's the best I can come up with?

Stephen's eyes just about bugged out of his head and his jaw suddenly lost all bone structure, waggling loose. If his face was boneless, below his waist certainly wasn't: Abi could see his tool bulging out from his jeans, desperate to be set free. She scooted forward, hanging her buttocks over the edge of the table.

Their eyes were locked in a battle of wills now, and Abi refused to move from her position. She'd grind him down with her open legs if she had to, but already she saw the poor kid didn't have a chance. Stephen was getting up from his chair and moving awkwardly to her.

He was looking at her now, like he was trying to figure out a puzzle in front of him. Abi leaned forward to grab his crotch, tugging his zipper down and grabbing his penis before she could tell herself not to.

Stephen's cock was pretty big and pretty hard, with a bulbous head. Uncut, but Abi saw that his foreskin was drawn back over his head due to his throbbing erection. This was the first uncircumcised penis Abigail had ever seen. It bobbed up and down as Stephen leaned over to her. Abi grabbed him and drew him close to lock lips, attacking his mouth hungrily in the most whorish kiss she could force out of herself.

It came pretty easy, she mused... Stephen was fumbling with himself down below and Abi had to release him and look down to see what was going on. Oh my god dude, I'm giving it to you on a silver platter, work with me! Abi pulled her underwear aside for starters, revealing her slick pussy and puckering asshole to Stephen. "Easy A," she said, pulling her legs open further for him.

Stephen got the idea now, holding his dick up and pushing it into her little brown starfish. Abi couldn't see any of this detail, and actually what was happening down there was still a mystery to her even as she grit her teeth to receive her first ever anal reaming. She felt his cock pressing against her, pushing insistently while her butthole refused to yield. Her little anus was spasming now as his cockhead brushed against it, teasing entry.

Abi swished some saliva up and spat it into her hand, then stroked his fat cock to moisten it up while aiming it true to her sphincter. There was no way that was gonna be enough lubrication, but Abi felt like she was going to die if she didn't get his cock inside her guts. "C'mon, push," she commanded.

Far from some lust-crazed virgin, Stephen was robotically following her lead, and far from some sensual whore-goddess, Abigail felt like an engineer with a particularly sticky problem. Again, for whatever reason it was imperative to her that Stephen get his cock inside her ass. "Push, push," she repeated, girding her loins as she'd never considered the phrase before, aiming her asshole dead center to Stephen's cock and lunging her hips forward as he leaned in. She felt him on the precipice, her anus stretching, yielding... any moment now!

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Stephen's cockhead popped through into her anal cavity, and she felt her ring clamp down on the proportionately thinner shaft below the head. It was still a thick fucking dick to jam up there. Ow, motherfucking OW!

It hurt like a fucking bitch. Abi pictured an x-ray of her ass, with Stephen's dick filling up her colon now, her lower digestive tract wrapped around his cock like a fleshy condom. To his credit, Stephen was clearly aware of her discomfort and held off on any thrusting.

Her ass was on fire, why had she thought this was a good idea? She thrust her hand down to her pussy to try to milk some pleasure out of this ordeal. She hated to feel that she was sopping wet down there, even as her rectum screamed at her. Sliding two fingers into her juicy cunt, she could feel Stephen's cock twitching through her vaginal wall, and again had the sensation that her body was some kind of meat puppet she was simply observing being used.

The thought of jerking Stephen's dick off through her pussy while he was in her ass made her giggle like a madwoman. Stephen glanced up at her wide eyed but his dick didn't lose any rigidity, Abi noted. She hissed, feeling crazed, bucking her hips and stroking his cock with her fingers through herself. She couldn't believe it, he was responding... fucking finally, Stephen was pushing back, thrusting into her. Now she could get going and -

Stephen shuddered. No, you fucker! Don't you dare - but it was too late, she knew the dork was cumming his brains out as he grabbed her thighs and spasmed against her, balls pressed to her ass as he shot off inside her. For an agonizing moment they were intimately close, face to face, and Abi felt his soul pouring out into her guts in hot little spurts.

She felt an urge, and moved to wrap her thighs around him to keep him inside her, but suddenly his dick was pulling out of her ass like it was a loaded beartrap, and even as he yanked himself out Abi felt herself pushing, pushing, as if her ass was chasing after him, could somehow prolapse out and engulf his cock again. A sputtering farting sound - it is a fart, I am literally farting half-naked in front of him - and she felt something wet sliding out of her butthole, down her cheeks, dripping away to the floor below.

Abigail looked across the room to see Stephen tucking his shitty cock back into his pants. He couldn't look at her, didn't say a word as he grabbed his backpack and almost tripped running away. Pussy, Abi thought not without some venom. Her abused ass gurgled again, like it was trying to get her attention.

She looked down. A thin string of jizzum trailed from her ass down to a gray, greasy puddle of cum on the study room floor beneath her, already soaking into the already abused looking carpet. Not just Stephen's load but what looked like the remains of the vegetarian burrito Abi had had for breakfast. I basically just took a shit right in front of this guy. She was shocked raw but felt herself smiling, and heard herself saying to the empty room, as if she was another person, "Oops! Looks like I made a mess!"

And she was alone, her legs still spread, her panties now twisted and sopping from the bitch's brew that had spilled from her abused little butthole, itself now twitching like a wounded animal. She snapped back to reality, looking through the window out into the hall. Anyone walking by could see her, sitting on the table looking like a fucked out whore.

She closed her legs yet felt a perverted thrill at the thought of discovery. She looked down at the greasy cumstain on the carpet. The evidence needed to be disposed of. Nobody would ever know.

And then she was slurping up cum, sour and gritty and that's pretty much shit, I'm literally sucking up my own shit here too, what the fuck Abi, but even as she wanted to gag she sucked harder, pushing her face against the floor, her ass in the air, feeling the chill of her still opened anus, pulsing as if she needed more guys to fuck her there and fill her up. She deserved it, for being so nasty. She wished Stephen hadn't run away like a pussy, that he'd stayed behind to punish her for being so dirty. There had to be guys who knew how to treat a slut like her.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she rubbed her face against the carpet, feeling the harsh fabric bite into her cheeks. She dragged her tongue against the gross texture, catching more of her own slop.

Her new necklace was dragging in the jizz slop, and Abi felt a stab of shame at treating her mom's gift like this. She raised her head off the floor and looked at the sticky mess on her necklace. Well, why not, she thought as she stuck the centerpiece in her mouth and sucked the cum off. She felt a rush of heat from the metal, or was it just in her head? No matter, there was still a mess on the floor to finish. She knelt back down and lost track of time...

Sucking, sucking... How much goddamn cum did he blast up me? Saving it all up, virgin boy? Finally the carpet seemed... well, as clean as it had been before. In an oddly elegant motion Abigail drew her legs under her and stood up, pulling her skirt back down over her still throbbing ass.

"Alright," she heard herself say, to no one at all. "Allll-right! I think I've been properly motivated to write a paper now." She grabbed her water bottle from her bag. Oh G-d yes, she thought, taking big gulping swigs. Anything to wash out the taste.

* * *

It was almost 9:00 pm, and the library was mercifully empty as Abigail fled. On the way back to her dorm she kept feeling like she was going to shit herself even though she knew she was empty now. Her throbbing asshole felt like it was torn open, and she tried to be as discreet as possible doing spot checks on the way back.

Ducking into an alcove, she slid her hand around and patted right up against her anus. Nothing. Thank G-d. There were still students out and about on the quad and walking around. She imagined everyone's eyes were on her, that somehow they all knew she'd just been sodomized. She clenched her anus as tightly as possible, so tight it was like a collapsed star burning white hot.

Abigail was horrified to feel her cunt start to throb at this. Her ass wasn't leaking anything but her pussy was juicing up, and she almost gasped aloud at the alternating sensation of her underwear dragging over the slickness between her lips and scraping the rawness of her abused little turd cutter. Wait, what the fuck? Where the hell had she gotten that disgusting term from? It sounded like something the boys used to say in high school. That must be it.

But why had she used it? And why did such a nasty phrase make her feel so... hot and bothered. She had a full on wedgie and even this seemed to turn her on against her will, as her ass ate up her messed panties and ground the shit, cum, and pussy juice out of them, slicking her cheeks with a cold gritty slop. If anyone knew what I was going through right now...

She made it back to the dorm. As she was unlocking her door she realized she still didn't know what she was going to write for the paper. She hadn't even given Stephen a chance to spitball anything. Funny what you remember sometimes, and when.

She shut the door and slammed the deadbolt home, and then nearly jumped out of her skin when she turned around to see Rachel was back. How long had she been back?

"H-hi, Rache," Abi croaked out. She couldn't quite decipher the look on her friend's face.

"Hi Abi!" Rachel sounded manic, and her lips were creeping into a big smile. She's got nice full lips, Abi told herself. All mine are good for is sucking -

"Is that my shirt?" Rachel seemed more amused than upset. Abigail felt a wave of relief wash over her as her intrusive train of thought derailed. This was something she could handle, even if it made her feel a little crazy to try to explain. "I was, uh, at the library."

"I know. You texted me, remember?"

Oh, yeah. "Right, and, uh..." She couldn't come up with anything.

"You texted me, and I remembered I had some books on interlibrary loan." Rachel was smiling even wider now.

"B- books?" Abigail felt stupid. Why did Rachel need books?

"For my nutrition class. Anyways, I figured I could grab them and catch you there." Rachel's giant smile was starting to make a terrible kind of sense to Abigail.

Rachel pulled out her phone. "So, I definitely caught you."

Abigail watched the video, shot from an angle in the hall outside the study room.Thank G-d there was a little glare from the interior window. Abi hoped against hope but realized her face was still perfectly visible. She watched herself, her head tossed back, face screwed up in pain as Stephen pumped at her ass.

She hated to see it, but she was alternating between a snarled grimace and a pouty little "fuck me" face. Stupid slut, Abi thought, and then remembered she was watching herself. She knew for a fact she had felt every second of Stephen's anal intrusion and that the vapid pout she'd been trying (and failing) to maintain was a put on.

She watched her face contort into a crazed mask as she fingered herself with Stephen inside. Abi was horrified at herself. I look like a crazy bitch.

Rachel zoomed the phone video in on Abigail's ass as Stephen jumped back. Jesus, that's my asshole there. That's my own asshole on camera. And there it was, a brown and black mess of pixels pulsing and swaying, the quality degraded by Rachel's zoom. I've never seen my own asshole before.

Maybe she should have been weirded out that Rachel had had the presence of mind to zoom in on her butt, but Abi realized she wanted to see an even better view, one not so pixelated and blurry. She could just make out Stephen's jizz coming out of her in two quick spurts.

Abigail was shocked by the blank look she saw on her own face as she lay on the table, legs shaking a little. Funny, she hadn't even felt that when it'd happened. Then she watched herself slide off the table and drop out of sight. Stephen was long gone at this point. She was glad the camera couldn't see what she had done on the floor.

Rachel put her phone away and looked her friend up and down. Abigail didn't like the things she thought she saw in her eyes, and she definitely didn't like the smug smirk that had replaced Rachel's creepy smile.

"I thought you said you weren't a slut, Abs?" Her tone told Abi it wasn't a real question.

To be continued...

12