All Comments on 'Abigail in Trouble Ch. 02: Office Assignment'

by slybrainwaive

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
honeypussy4honeypussy4over 4 years ago
So. Hot!!

Please tell me there will be more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don’t know why I bothered

Seems obvious you’ve got her labelled as a moron. A timid moron at that.

A firm elbow to the face a few times early on and a good amount of shouting would have solved the problem.

Of course to Daddy’s social circle she’s obviously going to be an easy to fuck slut because of al the fucking she’s been doing, y’know twice against her will.

I do understand that the “rape fantasy” is erotic to a lot of women but that’s not how yfFaM3this is being portrayed. Real rape isn’t sexy and you’re presenting it as acceptable, as though these self entitled cretins see sex on demand is some kind of god given right.

Good luck with your writing, but your kink is very clearly not my kink, so have fun but I’m out.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous non con story

The story is Fabulous. True non con. I don't understand why are people critical of it. Have they not seen what genere it falls under ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The cervix

Anatomy lesson: the penis doesn't enter the cervix. Ever. It doesn't. The teeny tiny microscopic sperm enter the cervix: the penis hangs out in the vagina and does not at all, ever, under any circumstances, enter the cervix.

Wonder why none of the other stories on this site mention cervix-entering? Or any medical textbooks for that matter? Or why men can have sex with pregnant women without causing miscarriages? Or why IUD placement is uncomfortable and causes cramping?

It's one thing to not be able to find a clitoris, or wrote weird rapey sex with a woman who appears to have cognitive impairments, and another to misunderstand the basic workings of sex.

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
Mixed feelings but still 5*

I gave you five stars because the sex portion got pretty hot and I got off... but I still have to point out a few things I didn't like.

First, the word pudenda is probably the least sexy term for female anatomy. I've seen maybe two other authors use it and I hate it so much. It's like saying "vas deferens" or "spermatozoa" ... it's just not sexy. Lol

Second, I feel like this girl just sort of went brain dead after he invited her into his office. Not to say that there aren't valid ways to justify her taking it without protest, but none of that was written in. Something like having him say, "Play along or I'll cut business ties with your father," or have her think, "If I don't do this my dad could lose an important contract," or what have you, would really enforce that she is in fact being raped and only going along with it because of the pressure to help her dad out in his business dealings.

*****

In response to Tess (UK) and others like her, the rape fantasy is steeped in societal constraints making sex a taboo for women even while men are touted as champions for banging the most women. If we take away consent then the woman gets to have the sex she craves (women are actually equally as sexual as men, some more than) while taking away the self imposed label of being a slut because she didn't actually want it. There's a whole psychology around it.

I've been personally raped twice (and yes, non-con is still my favorite genre) and I can agree, "real rape" isn't sexy. More often than not the guy (gal) is only interested in his (her) own release and your body is just a convenient accessory, hardly more value than a lifelike blow-up doll. But rape fantasies are about taking that dirty nonconsensual experience and making it mutually pleasurable and giving women and men the ability to read about (or even experience, when acted out) an encounter that wasn't like their own, and in a sense recover the power of that dark memory and partially rewrite it as a better one.

Obviously there's others that like the genre for more macabre reasons, but they're a whole other can of worms, and not the majority.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please stop!!!!

JC I wish people would stop romantisizing rape. It's not noncon or dubcon if she says no, please stop. Also if you're going to write smut, do some research on the female anatomy. He's not entering her cervix. Cunt, pussy or walls would have sufficed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love it

I love these stories. This is exactly what I am here for. I don’t understand the people who cannot suspend disbelief or think reality needs to apply here. It’s noncon fantasy for Pete’s sake! The only weird thing in this story is how they both seem to become mute after entering his office and there’s literally no dialogue after. A minor detail. And I don’t care if ‘entering the cervix’ isn’t a “thing” it’s certainly hot to read about and imagine. Looking forward to the rest of this series. Please continue your descriptive, thorough writing!

_Le_

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslybrainwaive@slybrainwaive
Since I've (more or less) concluded Abigail's epic story (there may be more to cum), I've needed to pick on one of my other heroines to abuse. Please check out Beth's next adventure, which is coming in three parts. If you like it, please leave me a comment. Thanks I enjoy rea...