Abigail in Trouble Ch. 02: Office Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her around her waist again and slid her forwards and back along his long pole, this time more horizontally. She was leant forward over the desk supported by her arms flat on the surface and her breasts were pressed against the leather, rubbing backwards and forwards across the surface. This caused her stiff nipples to flip up and down under the friction through the thin blouse and bra and to throb and ache because of their sensitivity.

He reamed her gently, slowly but firmly as she whimpered. He stood up behind her, lifting her buttocks with him and changing the angle of entry. Her long legs in their high heels were now stood on the ground and spread apart. She shuffled them to try to find purchase on the carpet. Her bottom was partly covered by her skirt and tilted up towards him. His legs pressed against the backs of hers on each inward stroke, holding her against the desk.

This time he held onto her hips, holding her still while he slid himself deeply in and out of her warm wet pussy. Because of the new angle and height of her bottom, she was forced forward to lie with her face on the desk and her arms to either side of her, still meekly trying to push herself up from the desk top.

He could feel her judder with each long, slow inward stroke. She gasped each time he slid his rock hard cock through her sensitive tunnel, stroking against her G-spot and building up the unbidden warm feelings inside her. He fucked her slowly and deeply for a long time, enjoying the feel of her soft body around his invading cock. She gasped and whimpered helplessly as he pumped her.

She hoped that it was getting late enough for her father to arrive to take her home and hence interrupt them. Somebody will rescue me she thought.

Then he suddenly plunged deeply into her, making her squeak, reached up to her shoulders and pulled her back up off the desk. As her body was pulled upright, his hands snaked around her, one around her waist and up between her breasts to hold her chest back against him, the other round over her hip and down over the front of her skirt, his hand resting on her thigh. In this way her had her back clamped firmly against his front, with his cock still embedded deep up inside her, pinning her to him.

He held her tightly, almost lifting her feet clear of the floor as he turned them and shuffled her, struggling anew now, over towards the large plate glass window behind his chair. There was a 150x150 carpeted plinth at the bottom of the window and he lifted her high-heeled feet onto this.

She squealed as he pressed her firmly against the full height pane the window, squashing her breasts and face against the cool glass and imprisoning her with his body. Her hands went on either side of her head which was pressed sideways against the glass, trying to push away from the glass, but he was too strong for her.

It was dark outside, but because they were on the top floor, she doubted whether anyone would spot them.

He held her waist, pressed his chest against her shoulders, pinning her body and started humping her against the glass, bending his knees to withdraw then plunge into her soft body. He pumped her hard against the window, pushing up and into her from behind and below, squashing his loins into her soft bottom each time. With each powerful thrust, he straightened his legs and she squealed as he almost lifted her feet off the raised plinth.

He pistoned in and out of the helpless Abigail for a while, enjoying the feeling of her fresh teenage body engulfing his hardness.

Then he slowed, withdrew, and slipped out of her with a slurp. She stood there, face against the glass, breathing heavily from the internal assault, hoping he had finished with her. He didn't give her much chance to recover before he held her shoulders and quickly turned her around. She gasped as he pushed her back against the glass, her hands going up on either of her in a semi-defensive posture which looked cute.

Despite still being stood on the plinth and wearing high heels, she still looked up into his face, her beautiful eyes pleading with him. He placed his hands on her large, heaving breasts and squeezed them firmly. He applied gentle but firm pressure all around the soft shapes, moulding and squeezing them in his large hands until he could feel her nipples push out against his palms and she chewed her bottom lip in frustration of his manhandling of her.

Next he reluctantly left her breasts and slid his hands down her gorgeous body, stroking around to her hips, then further down and around to her bottom. He held her bottom in his palms, shuffling his hands under the skirt which lifted a little along his arms.

He moved forward to kiss her, pressing her body against the glass and making his naked hardness push up against her stomach, and before she could move her head away, his mouth captured hers and his tongue stabbed at her. His mouth clamped over hers. Her hands feebly pushed against him as she squealed while her kissed her deeply, pressing her head against the glass from the force. She managed to prise her lips away from his and turned her head to shake off the kiss.

Undeterred, he hefted her slight weight under her buttocks, pulled her thighs forward and lifted her up as he spread her bent legs on either side of him. He lifted her high enough to then poke his long pole under her skirt, where it jutted up towards her. She instinctively steadied herself by putting her arms on his shoulders.

He lowered her enough to rub the hot tip of his penis forwards and back along her slippery pussy lips, making her groan. Then, clutching her bottom firmly under the skirt, he slowly lowered her onto his long shaft. She gave a long loud sigh as his rock hard dick slid all the way up into her wet pussy again.

He held her bottom firmly to him, his arms keeping her legs up, and started to move her up and down on his shaft as his buttocks thrust up and into her, screwing her deeply up against the window.

In the heat of the passion she felt, she gave up trying to push against him and her hands fell back against the glass on ether side of her head as he fucked her good and proper. He squeezed the cheeks of her bottom firmly as he pumped her, making her close her eyes and squeak with each inward thrust. She felt beautifully tight and slick and the feeling was almost overwhelming for them both.

After a while of enjoying her body against the window, he started to tire and so wanted to change things again. He put one strong arm under her buttocks and the other clamped around her waist holding her firmly onto his cock. Then, still embedded deep inside her, he carried her back to his large leather chair. He sat back down onto the edge of the chair, pulling her close up to him. She groaned loudly as this action drove his cock even deeper up into her pussy, pressing hard against her cervix.

He held her around her waist and rotated his loins, stirring his long cock deep inside her wet pussy. She whimpered as he enjoyed her body like this for a while.

Then his hands reached to her arms and he grabbed each forearm and pulled them down and back and behind her. This had the effect of thrusting her deliciously heaving breasts up and out towards him. He gripped her arms behind her as purchase and started bouncing her up and down on his cock as his hips thrust up to meet each of her downward drops.

She gasped each time his thrusts rubbed across her G-spot and nudged her cervix. He bent his head down and his lips and nose played with her offered breasts, nuzzling and nibbling gently at her erect nipples protruding against the thin silk blouse. This seemed to do something inside her because he could feel her pussy twitch around his cock each time he tweaked a nipple with his lips, and she shuddered and whimpered.

He fucked her helpless body in this new position, held captive on his lap.

Each time he had moved them and re-entered her in a new position, he had brought her to a higher level of arousal as he rubbed against new sensitive spots within her sensitive pussy. Her inexperienced body was now being brought nearer and nearer to orgasm by his strong pumping of her wet pussy. Her arms were forced tightly behind her back as he held them in his iron grip and used them to hold her down onto his hardness as he thrust up into her. Her head was tilted right back and her breasts were thrust up into his lips which nibbled and tweaked at her nipples through the lace and silk. She was whimpering with each thrust.

He was grunting now with passion and exertion, starting to feel his balls priming, ready for release, but he wanted to move position before he came. So he released her breasts and her arms, and instead gripped her around her narrow waist. He leant forward, and her legs went up around his waist as he lunged forward out of his chair, picked her up and took a single stride to the desk.

He slammed her down on her back on the leather desk top, causing her to shriek from the impact, which also drove his cock deeper into her pussy against her cervix. Her legs were spread and bent up, dangling in the air on either side of him. Her arms were laid back on either side of her head.

He leant forward over her helpless body, still holding her waist and started screwing her again, long and deep. She gasped each time he hit her cervix with the narrow tip of his cock head, each time nudging against it and trying to push through, stretching the muscle, which didn't give but nevertheless gave her strange pangs of sensation deep inside her pussy. He loved the feeling of this young woman being helplessly pinned to his desk as he pumped her firmly with his long cock.

Her body quivered and her breasts heaved as he took her. She was whimpering and groaning with each long thrust. His cock squeezed against her clit each time he bottomed out in her, making her pussy pulse inside. The top of his cock rubbed all along her sensitive G-spot, and the blissful feelings built up within her, until she was almost going to explode in orgasm.

He sensed this and so abruptly slipped out of her lovely pussy.

Abigail felt almost disappointed, but before she could come down from her highly aroused state, or work out was he was doing, he grabbed her arms and pulled her up and off the desk. She gasped as he held her hips and turned her around to face the desk. He pushed her forward over the desk, pressing her torso down, making her arrest her fall with her hands in front of her. Her high heels meant that her bottom was raised slightly, offered to him in its short skirt.

Pushing down on the small of her back to keep her whimpering body still, he flipped up the back of her skirt, revealing her beautifully rounded bottom framed by the stockings, garter straps and lace garterbelt. He smacked the exposed roundness of her offered cheeks gently to warm them up. Then he lined himself up behind her.

He held her hips firmly where her skirt was raised up, and teased his long cock back and forth against her arse cheeks. By now she knew what was coming and wriggled her bottom weakly in a feeble attempt to evade him. This enticing movement just made him want her more and he teased the tip of his throbbing cock up and down her wet pussy lips.

He placed the hot tip just at her entrance and inserted the tip a short distance then withdrew. He slid into her a little further to a whimper from her lips then withdrew. He kept rocking forward, sliding into her a little further each time and each time it made her gasp a little longer. After a few strokes he was again plunging his full long length into her tight body. He managed to get deeper than ever from this angle, but he kept changing the angle of thrust from his hips to rub against different parts of her clutching walls, stirring her insides and winding her up again.

She whimpered and struggled as he started to pump her harder and faster, running all the way into the opening of her sensitive cervix. Her aroused body was close to being overwhelmed with unbidden sensuous feelings from his firm and very deep pumping of her slippery pussy.

He wanted to possess her more completely and so he reached round to her front and prised her arms from under her. She was forced to press her breasts and face against the leather as he pulled her arms back by her elbows. He gripped her arms firmly, pulling them back behind her and pulling her head back off the desk top as he plunged into her firmly. She shrieked at the new depths and ferocity of his assault on her helpless body.

He started pumping her hard and fast and deep, forcing himself his full length into her slippery body. Her breasts were squashed up and down against the leather, making her nipples rub and harden under the pressure. Her clit was squashed on each entry and her G-spot was rubbed firmly with each stroke making her squeal loudly with increasingly high pitched and more frequent anguish.

Her inexperienced body was finally pushed beyond what she could resist and with a high pitch scream and a violent shudder that convulsed through her whole body, she started to orgasm. He attached her with vigour as she peaked. Her pussy flooded with juices as she shuddered and bucked helplessly under his pumping. Her sopping love tunnel clenched and released his long pumping shaft in tight pulses as her orgasm kept her in a state of ecstasy as he continued to fuck her hard.

Finally, he could not hold back any more with her body spasming and clutching, trying to milk his shaft. With a roar he started injecting her helpless body with copious spurts of sperm, splashing her inside walls and flooding her pussy with each thrust. This flood triggered another wave of pleasure within her and she squealed anew under a new wave of ecstasy.

He kept pumping her full of sperm, spurt after spurt until he gripped her arms, pulled her bottom back against him, and thrust forward one final time. She screamed as his penis penetrated through her cervix, embedding its head in her womb and blasted a long cool blast of sperm deep into her womanhood. The liquid shock sent her senses into another level of overdrive and with a whimper, she passed out.

12