All Comments on 'Abigail in Trouble Ch. 04: Nightclub Nightmare'

by slybrainwaive

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
melsdadmelsdadover 4 years ago
loved this series of stories

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is super hot

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, love to read about wearing a garter and real nylons and pleated, satin mini skirt.

Please use the words satin and silk more in description of the girl's blouse, skirt or dress.

'She felt his hands rubbing her tits over the shiny, satin material of her see through blouse'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How about: She wore one of her shortest skirts. Her satin pleated mini skirt was so short it didn't cover the tops of her silk stockings and the straps of her satin garter belt.

LeeLee420LeeLee420about 1 year ago

I found the repetitive use of the word cervix ignorant and redundant.

Also not nearly enough reluctance or crying. This girl has been on 4 different occasions within a month 3 by her father's associates but still no connection. My biggest complaints.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslybrainwaive@slybrainwaive
Since I've (more or less) concluded Abigail's epic story (there may be more to cum), I've needed to pick on one of my other heroines to abuse. Please check out Beth's next adventure, which is coming in three parts. If you like it, please leave me a comment. Thanks I enjoy rea...