All Comments on 'Abigail in Trouble Ch. 11: Fashion Photoshoot'

by slybrainwaive

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
califdaphnecalifdaphneabout 4 years ago
great

One of the best stories I have read here. MoreMore please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

This was terrific. I cant wait to see what trouble Abigail gets into next!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it love it LOVE IT!!!

I just discovered you here on literotica, and I love the Abigail series. Please continue as you have time and inclination.

If I might make one suggestion: All of her assailants have been male so far. Are you opposed to having a girl or two join in the fun in ravishing her? I'd love some dubcon girl-on-girl action!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nicely Done:)

This is great! Would consider adding more double/triple penetration, and maybe bring back some of the characters that have had her before! Also, another scenario could maybe be a plain ride? Please continue to keep up the good work:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Every single Abigail story till now has been fantastic, and this one joins the others! I check regularly to see if you've posted a new story and I'm thrilled each time you do. The bondage, gagging and ravishing of her are so well written and described. Thank you for this incredible series!

Millertime2009Millertime2009about 4 years ago
Great work.

Great work. It would be interesting for her father to walk in on one of her assignments.

Brierrose70Brierrose70about 4 years ago
Need more like this

Thank you!!! We need more stories like this on here. I feel the past 6 months it has become a little tame. I miss this . Great read! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing! Best story on literorica - next time have her father fuck her silly too

Amazing!

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago
I love this series

Although, I do feel a LITTLE bad for Abigail. All she wants is to earn her keep and go about life. xD Though, there are worse jobs than ones that give you forced orgasms.

I really thought her dad would end up joining in at some point. He's recommended so many of these jobs to her at this point, I'm sure he's aware of what happens at them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Would love to have Abigail dressed in silky, satin see through blouse and satin mini skirt and have the guys cum all over her dress and faces. Read "daddy's little slut, and In flight entertainment in the bulliten board section

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like that she is quite young and naïve to modeling. I like that she is beautiful and wants to be a model and her dad is willing to help her get there. Since her father brought her to the shoot and signed the release and consent paperwork, I prefer to think of her as being 16 or 17, and he knowingly turns her over to his photographer friend. To me, that makes this story sexier & hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslybrainwaive@slybrainwaive
Since I've (more or less) concluded Abigail's epic story (there may be more to cum), I've needed to pick on one of my other heroines to abuse. Please check out Beth's next adventure, which is coming in three parts. If you like it, please leave me a comment. Thanks I enjoy rea...