Abigail in Trouble Ch. 11: Fashion Photoshoot

Story Info
Being a model is bound to be hard.
15k words
4.68
45k
54

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail in Trouble Chapter 11: Fashion Photoshoot

Abigail was exhausted after her ordeal at her cousin Silvia's wedding and spent half the subsequent week withdrawn and resting in her room. Her father popped in occasionally to see how she was getting on, concerned for her welfare and also that she wasn't applying herself.

Then after a few days he spoke to her about another possible job. The last few times he had set her up for a job had not worked out well for Abigail, so she was not inclined to listen to him. However, despite her negative reaction he persisted.

"You'll love this one Abby. It's from the studio publishers of the Next Catalogue. They want some younger models for their latest summer range and asked me to find some people."

"Models? Modelling?" This did sound different and Abigail's interest was whetted, but it would take more persuasion to get her to agree.

"You'd be great at it" her father encouraged. "With your natural good looks and friendly attitude, you'll be exactly the kind of girl they're looking for. I can recommend you to the company if you like, and we'll see if you get an interview and an audition?"

"Audition?" asked Abigail, concerned about what that might involve.

"Sure, just so they can see how photogenic you are. You'll have no problems there sweety." He kept praising and encouraging her, working on flattery to draw her interest and get her to agree to the next step. She finally relented, knowing that she didn't need to commit yet. Her father was delighted. "Great! I'll get it sorted."

Abigail was encouraged by her father's enthusiasm but was still a little apprehensive given the bad turn of some of the other jobs he had set her up with. A couple of days later he came to talk to her.

"Great news Abigail! the studio wants you to shoot with them next week!"

"What, shoot during the interview or for the audition you mean?"

"No, shoot for real! I recommended you and the producer, Justin remembers you from that Dinner. Remember?"

"Er, no, not really Dad" she replied. Her memory of the business dinner was obscured by events later that evening, so she had trouble recalling whom she had met there.

"Well anyway, because he's seen you already, he thinks you'd be perfect, and doesn't need you to audition! He also took my reference on face value because we've known each other a while, and will waive the interview as well. You've got the job, and he wants you to join the shoot next week! Isn't that great?"

Abigail admitted to herself that this sounded like a great opportunity, but was still apprehensive about stepping out into the unknown. Her father sensed this, and jumped in.

"If you're worried about it, I'll come with you and stay for the session so you'd have someone to talk to between sets. How about that eh?"

With this assurance, Abigail finally caught up with her father's enthusiasm about the modelling job.

"That would be great Dad. Thanks!" She hugged her father and they made the arrangements.

The next Wednesday, Abigail's father drove them to the studio just after lunch. He took her inside and introduced her to Justin the producer. He was a handsome man in his late thirties and seemed friendly enough. He looked her up and down in her loose summer dress.

"You'll be great Abigail" he encouraged, trying to put her nerves at ease.

He introduced them to some of the rest of the crew. Patricia on the make-up, Phillipa and Rupert on the wardrobe, Chris and Steve on the cameras, Damien and Garth on the lighting and another man on the sound, although why they needed sound for a photoshoot was beyond Abigail. There were others around who were busy getting things ready for the set which looked like a desert island paradise or something. They couldn't see any other models around.

Justin gave them a quick tour of the studios, showing them some empty sets and indicating other studios and storerooms through closed doors. He showed them the make-up and changing areas and some of the technical editing areas.

Once they had arrived back at their main studio Justin indicated that Patricia would be looking after Abigail through her set changes. Then he took her father aside and they attended to the paperwork while the women chatted to Abigail. They all put Abigail and her father so at ease that she wondered whether his presence would make her more self-conscious when it came to standing in front of a camera. She thought she'd see how it went, but might not need him after he'd sorted all the contract paperwork for her.

By the time Justin and her father returned for Abigail to sign the contract herself (she did so without reading it: it looked so long and boring), she'd decided that she didn't need him and that he might just get in the way. After checking she was sure, he agreed to leave.

"Just give me a call on your mobile when you need me to come back and pick you up. Have fun."

"Thanks Dad. I think I will". And with that he was gone.

Justin wasted no time. "Before you get changed into the first outfit, just step up onto the set will you please Abigail?"

"Er, OK" she tentatively answered, not expecting to be thrown straight into it.

"We just want to see how the lighting effects your face" Justin explained. Abigail stepped up to the set, guided by Patricia's friendly gestures. The 18-year old teenager looked good in her light summer dress under the bright lights. They all got a feeling for her good looks and fine figure, some of the men noting her nice curves.

Shortly they were satisfied and the lighting guys made some changes while Justin ushered her off to the care of Phillipa and Rupert to kit her out in the first outfit. They put her personal stuff in a little locker while she got changed. The first outfit was a summer dress not dissimilar to the one she had arrived in. Then Patricia sat her down at a station near the set and did her make-up, making her look beautiful and cute, and a little sexy.

When she was ready, she was shown onto the desert paradise setting, complete with palm trees and sand. Justin directed Abigail and the cameras around her as they proceeded to take the catalogue shots they wanted. At first she felt very self-conscious in front of the bright lights, two cameras, a main one flashing away, and another to catch the in-between views, and a number of people, many of whom were men, watching her in the nice dress. But she was glad her father was not there adding to the pressure, and soon she relaxed into it.

Soon they were finished with the first dress and Phillipa led her away to get changed into the next one that Rupert had selected. It was another summer dress, a little shorter and a different colour. After a quick make-up touch-up by Patricia, she was back on the set.

The next couple of hours went in a bit of a blur. She was on a quick turnaround between outfits, with little time to catch her breath and just a couple of refreshments and comfort breaks. The outfits started off comfortable enough: long summer dresses and the like, but the skirts started to get shorter, and the neck-lines a little more revealing. Whilst she didn't particularly mind swirling her skirts around and twirling to show off the outfits and her body, she did notice that the men were starting to look at her body in a different, more serious way, which unnerved her a little.

Then the outfits changed to nightwear. They rotated the set to show a lady's boudoir and dressing table. These outfits looked like they were intended for more adult customers; short flirty skirts and lace revealing necklines. She started to feel that her body was more on display and found it more difficult to smile under a growing sense that things were getting a bit more risqué. However, the negligees and nighties were pretty and she enjoyed wearing them none the less, but she felt more and more uneasy.

The next set she was asked to don was lingerie. She wasn't quite so sure about this; it was a step up from what she was led to believe and mentioned this to the production team. Justin gently pointed out to her that this was all there in the contract, and was part of the agreed programme for the day. She didn't want to admit that she hadn't paid attention to the contract and Phillipa was very encouraging so they persuaded her to go and change into the sexy lingerie.

It was a baby blue silk basque with white lace trims. It had ties down the front and chords in the back which Phillipa used to tighten it up. The basque was underwired and lifted Abigail's lovely breasts up and squeezed them together, forming a nicely full and exposed cleavage. It came with a matching pair of high-cut lace panties with white trim and lace ties on the sides. The basque attached via garter straps to a pair of sheer white stockings with baby blue deep lace tops. A pair of blue high heels completed the outfit.

Patricia fixed her hair, letting it fall long and loose around her shoulders and touching her eye shadow just a little to give a fantastic finish. She looked stunning as she admired herself in front of the make-up mirror, a little stunned as to how good she looked and felt. But she was too shy to step out in front of the cameras this time. The girls encouraged her but, in the end, Phillipa had to go out and persuade Justin to dim all the lights and clear out the non-essential staff to give a feeling of seclusion, before they could persuade Abigail out onto the set.

Patricia and Phillipa wished her good luck (she wasn't sure for what exactly), and pushed her out there. Justin coaxed her onto the set and got her to pose near and around the dressing table padded stool. She was uncomfortable at first posing in the beautiful lingerie. Justin directed her to move and pose, and she started to feel more relaxed. But when he got her to sit on the seat facing the camera and "look sultry", she did her best but was starting to get a little uneasy with all the male attention (where had the women gone?) centred on her scantily clad body.

Justin kept directing her, "That's it, Abigail. Give us your sultry smouldering look. Good. Very sexy. Now part your knees a little for me so we can see the detail down the front. Yes, your legs apart. A little further for me. Good. A bit further. Excellent. Now can you tilt your head forward a little and look at the camera? Nice. Can you toy with the front ties? Tug at them playfully a bit? And smile at the camera. Brilliant".

She listened to what he said and tried to respond but was reluctant to show off more of her body. He encouraged her and she uneasily complied. She was starting to feel a little flushed from all the attention, the hot lights, and also a little from the more intense looks she was receiving from all the men gathered around the set. They seemed to be paying a lot of attention to her body, and less so on their work.

"Good. Right. Now for the counterpart shots I think" said Justin. Abigail didn't know what that meant so she stayed where she was.

"Leroy!" Justin called off the set.

'Who's Leroy?' she thought. 'And where are Phillipa and Patricia?'

She was shocked when a tall, well-built black man suddenly appeared from the direction of the changing rooms. He was wearing a black dressing gown and looked like a male model. He approached the set and nodded a greeting to her.

Justin introduced them "Abigail this is Leroy. Leroy, meet Abigail. She is new to this business."

"Ok. Hello Abigail. Don't worry. I'll be gentle" Leroy grinned to her. Abigail wasn't sure what he meant by that. She hadn't said she was worried before, but did she have reason to be now?

Justin got Leroy to discard the dressing gown, showing off his fit body and bulging biceps. Abigail glanced at his figure and down to his only attire: a pair of large silk boxer shorts in the same material and colour as her basque was, but without the white lace trim. Because he was sideways to him, she couldn't be sure, but she thought she could see a large shape hanging down one side of his shorts.

'Surely not!' she thought to herself in surprise. 'No-one's that big. Even a black guy!'

Justin had her stand next to Leroy and the shooting began again. She felt quite intimidated standing next to such a large man, especially in the sexy lingerie she was wearing and the fact he only has the boxer shorts on.

"Stand side by side please" Justin called. The cameramen closed in as he directed them. "Now Abigail, keep facing the camera but turn your body towards Leroy. That's it. Now cuddle up to him and put your arm around him. Yes. Go on."

Abigail was getting a bit nervous now and was finding it difficult to fake a smile. She understood that they wanted the man/woman shots to sell the matching sets together, but cuddling up to a tall dark stranger only in underwear was not what she had envisaged for the day.

"Closer" Justin encouraged. "Closer."

She turned to her left, still looking at the main camera, and lifted her right hand, placing it on Leroy's firm chest. Her left arm went around his back but he was quite well built and she didn't reach all the way round. The pose was like two lovers cuddling up, which presumably is the effect they wanted.

"Great. Snuggle in tighter can you Abigail? How about you Leroy putting your arm around her." Leroy turned more toward her and looked quite comfortable as his left arm went round her back, pulling her into him. "And now turn fully towards each other. Keep looking at the camera. And both arms around please."

Suddenly Abigail found her front pressed firmly against Leroy's. Her large soft breasts in the baby blue basque were gently pressed into his chest as Leroy's strong arms circled around hers and clamped around her narrow waist. She was startled by the initial close contact, not sure she wanted this, and rested her arms up on either side of his chest protectively keeping them in front of her, unsure of what to do, how to tell them that this was a little too intimate or that she wanted some breathing space before continuing the shoot.

"Closer" Called Justin, and before she could protest, Leroy's grip around her waist strengthened and he pulled her body firmly again his front. Her breasts were firmly mashed into his firm chest now, her arms useless at his shoulders. Her hips were brought into his body and she gasped as she felt his loins press into her abdomen. She could distinctly feel a fleshy pole down one side of his shorts, pressing into her hip, dangerously close to her skimpy panties, and she turned to look up in surprise at the black man's face.

"Good. Hold it there" Called Justin, although she thought Leroy must have heard "hold her there" because she felt his grip tighten noticeably, squashing her into his chest. She also thought she felt a twitch against her hip. She tried pushing out against him to lessen his grip but he just held his grip easily. She was going to say something when Justin came to her aid.

"Good. Now release and Leroy turn around. Good. Now Abigail, snuggle up to his back and place both arms around him. That's it. Link you arms at his front." Abigail was again a little uneasy cuddling up to a complete stranger like this, but at least she could let go if she wanted. Her abdomen was now pressed into his bottom, as her hands went round to his chest.

Justin continued. "Now lower your arms from his chest to his waist. Good. Lower. Go on. A bit lower. Further. Feel the silk of his shorts." Now she thought this was downright suggestive! Her hands had just reached the top of his shorts but there was no way she was going any lower. Leroy was enjoying the feel of this young woman pressed into his bottom and sliding her hands down his chest and when she failed to move for a few seconds, Leroy softly piped up helpfully.

"I think he means like this" he said as he held her hands gently and placed her them firmly on his shorts at the tops of his thighs. She jolted back as he slid her hands down and towards his growing bulge. As soon as she felt something hard and warm in his shorts under her hands, she squeaked loudly and snapped her hands out from under his.

"Ok, OK, that's fine for now" called Justin, to Abigail's relief. "Now both turn around and we'll do the same the other way round."

Abigail turned with her back to the large black man and her arms down at her sides. Leroy turned, towering over her from behind and moved his large hands around the outside of hers to her shapely hips just below the lace edge of the basque. He moved up behind her and pulled her back firmly into his front. Abigail started and her eyes went wide as his chest pressed into her back but more worryingly his large bulge pressed firmly into her soft and pert bottom.

She stood frozen like a rabbit in the headlights as the cameras clicked and Leroy held her firmly against his front, slightly shifting his hands and his weight to insinuate himself against her soft, lingerie clad teenage body. Justin and the crew loved it and Leroy seemed to be enjoying himself too. Her hands went onto his large paws in a feeble attempt to pull them off, but all the cameras saw was a loving attempt to caress them.

Justin was encouraged. He got Leroy to press his loins further into her bottom and he started to rub up and down. His impressive package was growing and growing, no longer pointing down, but raising up in his shorts and starting to point upwards, poking up at the waist band. This allowed him to rub it up and down the groove of Abigail's young pert bottom, and up into her tightly laced back, pressed into him by his hands on her hips.

As he rubbed into her, slightly humping into her bottom, he was directed to move his hands round more to her front and up, over the basque to her narrow waist. His large hands gripped around her narrow waist as his continued to press his large manhood into her back and bottom. She was still in a state of unbelief and shock and hadn't quite worked out why no-one was stopping him being so crude to her.

Leroy leaned over her shoulder slightly to get a look down her front where her lovely full breasts heaved gently in the lace confines of the beautiful basque. Justin spotted this and encouraged him.

"That's a nice view isn't it, Leroy?" Abigail did not know what he was referring to until he continued. "Why don't you sample them for us?" Leroy did not need telling twice. His hands, pressing into her front to hold her steady against him, slid up and just held her below the underwiring of the basque bodice. As the cameras came in closer, his hands cupped under her soft breasts, his arms trapping her so that she couldn't wriggle free. Abigail was now getting scared just as the big man's hands closed over her soft breasts and squeezed.

She squealed at him "No! Get off! Not there! What are you doing?", and tried to turn and wriggle out of his grip at the same time as trying to prise his hands off her boobs. She couldn't budge them and he began to paw and squeeze her breasts firmly. When Abigail failed to escape his grasp, she appealed to Justin.

"Please! Make him stop. Look what he's doing!" she pleaded.

Justin replied coolly. "I can see what he's doing and it looks good. You're doing great".

"But...but...but...but." She found she couldn't quite articulate her plight with someone fondling her sensitive breasts firmly. "This isn't right! Please! He's squeezing me! Make him stop! Please!"

While Abigail was pleading with Justin, Leroy's squeezing hands closed in tighter to her pliant flesh and his fingertips closed in on the shapes of her nipples through the silk of the lace cups. He pinched them gently as he squeezed her breasts. Abigail was squirming quite a lot now so Justin finally relented.

"Ok. That's enough squeezing now Leroy. Hold her waist and move over to the seat."

Abigail stopped squirming as Leroy's hands went back down to her hips and he eased his erection out from between her bottom cheeks. He still held her firmly as he shuffled them over to the stool seat in front of the dressing table. He sat her down on it in front of him and knelt down close behind her. His arms encircled her waist and tummy as Justin directed them. She was now seated and still in Leroy's arms, but at least he had removed them from her breasts.