Abigail in Trouble Ch. 11: Fashion Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her towards him between his outstretched legs and she was powerless to resist as his large hands went and cupped her naked bottom and squeezed her front into him. His lips opened wide to envelop the tip of her left breast, and closed around it, feeling the pliable flesh yield and the nipple snag through the thin lacy material. He switched his mouth over to her other breast, sucking at the peak.

Then his teeth found the top lace edge of her basque where the soft curve of her cleavage disappeared beneath and he gripped it and tugged forward. She squirmed in her bonds, trying to break away from his teeth, but that just tugged the lace cups away from her young but full and firm breasts. Using his teeth, Leroy tugged the material out and down from her left breast and the soft globe sprung into view, much to the delight of the assembled, all-male crowd. He repeated the same with the other one, exposing her lovely boobs to the lights and cameras.

Leroy tucked the lace cups underneath the underwiring of her basque, thrusting her breasts up and out towards him, the underwiring still maintaining a good firm cleavage. Then his hands explored her bottom deeply, holding her still against him and his wet lips clamped over a nipple. She gasped out loudly as his soft lips tugged firmly at the throbbing sensitive, but swollen bud. He sucked a portion of her young and full breast into his mouth, captured by his lips, and his wet tongue lashed across the hot nub, making her mewl under the sensation.

She tipped her head back in abandon as he sucked on her breast and his tongue played firmly with her nipple, springing it from side to side and making her body quiver. Then he suddenly switched to the other side and repeated the exercise. She could feel pangs of pleasure connecting her nipples to deep inside her pussy and more of her juice flowed inside.

After a while, Leroy decided her wanted more of her. He released her breasts, making them bounce as she panted, and drew her apart from him as little so that he could close his legs together. He tugged her towards him and as her knees bumped into his, he nudged his between them, forcing her to part her knees. As she did, he grabbed her thighs firmly, and opening them, dragged her mildly resisting body toward him, her legs parting to stand either side of his thighs. This opened up her pussy, and brought her closer to his enormous and very erect dick. She whimpered and bit her bottom lip as he eased her forward, her legs parting further around his thighs and the tall dick with its bulbous head bobbing red and eager in front of her.

"No, no, please, no" she pleaded as he pulled her close so that she stood over his cock, the length pointing up at her wet pussy, ready to spear it. "Oh God, No more please, I beg you!" she pitifully pleaded as Leroy pulled her bottom tight towards him. "Please don't do this. I'll be a good girl" she offered in desperation as he held her hips and nudged the tip of his cock firmly up against her pussy lips, making the head glisten with her juice. "I'll do whatever you want, just don't put that in me" she meekly bargained as Leroy steadied himself underneath her and the cameras zoomed in.

"I know you'll be a good girl" he said. "But that doesn't mean that I'll be a good boy!" He started parting his legs slowly. This action forced her thighs to spread around his, and in doing so lowering her body down.

"Oh, please don't! Oh Goaaaaaarh!" she cried out as the hot tip of his cock spread her pussy lips under the downward pressure and suddenly slipped into her warm body. She was so tight. She fought with her tied arms to get free and tried to step backwards, but he held her firmly. Then he gripped her tightly around her narrow waist, his hands on her hips, and pulled her down and forwards as he spread her legs apart.

"Nooo, nooo, nooo, nooo, AaaAAH!" She gasped between breaths as he slowly forced her down onto his cock which speared up and penetrated her slippery body, sliding deep up and into her warmth, expanding the sensitive flesh to clutch around his hard tool as it invaded her teenage pussy.

He slid her down slowly over his long throbbing dick, plunging her softness onto himself. He impaled her with solid meat until he bottomed out tightly inside her, making her squeal sharply at the firm contact. He was now firmly embedded inside her body, her feet off the ground.

"That's a lot of dick you've swallowed up there, sweetie!" he taunted her. She could only bite her bottom lip and whimper in response, as she tried to get used to the feeling. "But I think you need some more!" he taunted.

Her naked breasts heaved up and down in front of him as he grabbed her pert bottom and dragged her tight in to him. At the same time, he thrust up and into her with a sharp stab of his loins and she let out a short scream as his bell end stretched her tight vagina and with a grunt, he quickly slipped the rest of his length into her lush body. Abigail went wild. She squealed lots. Her head tossed back, spreading her hair out, and her breasts thrust forward squashing into his chest, the nipples crushed back into her own flesh as they flattened into him.

He gripped both her arse cheeks, holding her tight into him, ensuring that his cock was embedded absolutely as deep up inside her young body as he could possibly get it, impaling her firmly on his hot, throbbing monster shaft. Her whole body quivered around his rock-hard pole, her internal muscles fluttering and clenching him tightly. He wondered if she was having an orgasm, but it was just her body trying to react to the feeling of being completely stuffed to the brim with black meat.

To her, his cock seemed to reach right up into her stomach, it was so long! He held her bottom and tried stirring himself around inside her, but there was no space to move, so he gripped her narrow waist and started to slide her up and off his pole. At first, with his bell end wedged so firmly up inside her tightness, her body clung on to him, until her flesh relented and she squealed as his cock started sliding out as he hoisted her slowly off him.

She could feel his bulbous tip running down through her tight vagina as it stretched her silky walls inside, rubbing firmly all around her love tunnel. She mewled as he lifted her up, his cock head just resting inside her, poised her for a second, then plunged her back down. She squealed loudly as he thrust his hips up to meet her downward plunge, his invading pole once again spearing through her most sensitive slippery canal and expanding her tightness again which made her yelp.

Then he started fucking her properly. He lifted her up and down on his pole, reaming her tight but slippery vagina as he pumped her firmly and surely. She was flopping around on top of him, her legs and hair flailing about as she gasped for breath and squealed each time his dick impaled her. Her body was going on overload as he pumped her deeply and solidly, rubbing across her ultra-sensitive G-spot with his veiny shaft.

He bent down and took a throbbing nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. This triggered her orgasm. She squealed and whimpered and thrashed her head around. The large black man continued to pound into her young body, thrusting deep up into her, driven on by her orgasm. Her body convulsed in the throes of her passion, bucking and arching into him. Her pussy clenched tightly around his sliding pole, squeezing him hard as he urged himself into her warm velvety body.

She screamed as she felt his pumping dick swell inside her, expanding even thicker than it already was, opening up her tunnel. Then suddenly Leroy roared and his dick pulsed strongly. He forced her squealing teenage body down onto his bell end, embedding himself deep inside her as a gush of hot sperm sprayed up and into her body, flooding her and making her internal walls tremble.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and her head tipped back as he sucked on her other nipple. Another strong blast of cum shot through his dick, searing through her soft, quivering body and splashing into her. Leroy held her firmly and pumped up into her with little stabs, keeping her impaled on his embedded organ which was deep up inside her, as it disgorged its floods of man-juice straight into her womanhood. Abigail's eyes rolled back, her back arched impossibly towards Leroy, her muscles all tensed up and as another intense wave of orgasm crashed over her, she screamed, and then went limp as she passed out on sensual overload.

Leroy held the floppy teenager firmly in his grasp and continued to pump his hardness deep up into her soft wetness as his dick injected its last gushes of sperm deep up in her body. Finally he slowed, panting to a stop, holding her limp body carefully in his arms. The sound of clapping could be heard from behind the bright lights, but he was oblivious to it.

He lifted her off him, with difficulty because her pussy had contracted around his bell-end and he had to wait for himself to soften a little before he could withdraw. His large manhood slipped out of her pussy with a plop, followed by a gush of creamy liquid that oozed onto the floor. He lifted her up and carried her to the bed, depositing her on her back, in the middle of the firm surface. Leroy exited to clean himself up.

Immediately one of the crew moved in. He had a white cloth soaked in some foul-smelling solvent which was placed over her mouth and nose until her breathing pattern changed to a slow and calm pace; she would be out for a while now. The cameras closed in on her, panning over her young and abused body, paying special attention to her breasts with their erect nipples and her pussy, still oozing cream.

Then, from a sign from Justin, the all-male crew moved in on her. They turned her over onto her front, admiring her naked bottom, and untied her now floppy arms. Next they unstrapped her tight basque and unclipped the stockings, rolling them down her legs, before rocking her to remove the basque from under her.

They brought out a new outfit. The centre-piece was a white leather and lace cupless bondage corset. It had lace frill, tight laces and additional loops in strategic places. They set about getting it underneath her before drawing it around her shapely body and two of them started tightening it up around her back. As they cinched the gap closer, it drew in her already narrow waist and showed the lovely flare of her hips. They pulled it as tight as they dare, allowing her to breath and holding her torso tightly. They tied it off and cut off the spare lace length.

Then they turned her over onto her back. The corset tucked firmly under the lovely shapes of her breasts but there were a couple of rubber loops with straps where the bra cups would have been. They squeezed her soft and pliable breasts into peaks and stretched the loops around each one, squeezing them around the perimeter into nice round, tight globes. The loops had straps at the top which went over her shoulders and back down to clip tightly onto the corset.

Then they rolled a pair of tight white nylon gloves up over her arms. They went over her elbows and the lace tops gripped her arms tightly, staying in place. They rolled a tight white nylon stocking up each of her soft, shapely legs, the lace tops gripped her thighs and they secured each onto the lace bottom of the corset via three tight garter straps each.

Next were some white high heeled shoes with impossibly long heels. These were strapped tightly onto her legs by the ankle straps. The outfit did not include any panties, leaving her glistening hairless pussy nicely exposed.

Then they turned her back onto her front and set about re-securing her hands again with soft white rope. They drew her arms tightly behind her and, tucking her hands up towards her head, looped rope around her elbows, holding them tight. This arched her back as they tightened the rope around her wrists, arms and elbows, keeping them totally immobile, threading rope through loops in the back and sides of the corset and keeping her arms and whole torso held in a tight rope-and-leather package, edged with white lace.

Lastly was the gag. They gathered her hair and drew it back before inserting a smooth white rubber flattened penis-shaped gag into her mouth. The shape perfectly filled her mouth, keeping her tongue still. The shape could only have been made so perfect from, say dental records. (Now I wonder how these guys had got hold of those?) This they secured with a white strap around the back of her head under her hair. It had a loop at the back.

Then they lay her on her back, and waited for her to come round.

It wasn't too long before the effects of the drug started to wear off. Abigail started stirring, then moaning. Presently, her eyes shot open in horror as she realised that not only was she still tied, she was gagged as well. Her ordeal was not over! She could feel the tightness of the corset and the new position her arms were tied in. She also felt the gag filling her mouth. She whimpered and looked around her in anguish and horror at the assembled group of men who stood around her, watching her as she struggled to get her arms free.

Two cameras were panning up and down her body as she squirmed about on the bed. She tried kicking her legs to move herself around, but there was nothing to gain purchase on in her high heels. Her tight breasts heaved and swelled towards the ceiling as she struggled and panted.

They watched her with amusement for a little while before Justin signalled to them. She squeaked feebly into the gag as two men approached her and hauled her up off the bed. With one on each side of her they marched her, teetering on her heels, over to another set, one she didn't recognise.

It was a sparse set with a low padded table onto which were placed about three pillows on top of each other. Along the near edge of the table, a horizontal padded bar was set at about groin height. It was fixed to two uprights which were bolted to the floor near the corners of the table.

The young girl struggled as they walked her over to this bar and right up to the padding, pressing her hips into it. Then one man held her upright, while two others grabbed an ankle each and moved her legs apart. She mumbled a protest as they spread her legs quite wide, stretching her thighs open and making cool air move against her spreading pussy. They strapped both ankles firmly to the uprights, ensuring her ankles could not turn over on her tall high heels.

Then she squealed as they bent her forward over the padded bar until her tummy rested on the pillows and her nipples brushed the padded surface of the table making them twitch. Her torso was now lower than her bottom which thrust up and out behind her. She could feel her spread pussy angled up and exposed. She looked down in shame as they ran a rope over her back, and down under the table, holding her firmly down in that position.

Then they got a short rope, some massage oil and a stainless steel tail hook with a small vibrator affixed. She could not see what they were doing as they warmed up the oil and the whole of the hook. Then dribbled some oil onto her exposed bum hole and over the vibrator, coating it. One of them pressed the smooth shape against her bum hole. She squawked and jerked her head up as she felt something press against her tight muscle before it finally penetrated the tight muscle and slipped into her bottom.

The man firmly embedded the vibrator into her bottom, then tied a rope to the other end of the hook, and tugged it up towards her head. Another man grabbed the loop at the back of her gag and tugging it up, brought her head up and back. They then tied the tail hook rope to the gag loop. This held her head back and thrust her breasts forward so that her nipples poked free in front of her.

Abigail was now helplessly tied over the bar, her head back and a tail hook with a vibrator in her bottom keeping her arse in the air. Her pussy lips pouted from behind. She looked sexy and available to the all-male onlookers. Inside, she felt helpless, vulnerable and frightened, but something about being tightly restricted sent a warm gush deep inside her pussy.

Her eyes closed as she concentrated on feeling whether her bonds would move or not. They wouldn't. She felt shame and embarrassment at her predicament. She could hear the cameras whirring around her, circling like sharks.

Suddenly she felt something warm and wet right on her spread pussy. Her eyes flew open and stretched in surprise as a warm wet tongue slurped up her sensitive opening, tasting her. She squeaked as she felt the tongue licking up and down her exposed lips, wetting and caressing her softness. Strong hands held her bottom cheeks firmly apart as the tongue lapped at her gash, juicing her up. The tongue slid down her slit until it reached her clit. Her eyes bulged and she whimpered as the tongue flicked firmly across her clit, nudging it wetly from side to side and coating it with saliva and her own juice.

Then the tongue rolled and stiffened and drove into her sopping hole. She gasped and quivered as she felt it sliding into her spread pussy, tasting her walls and licking her insides as it went. When it had reached as far as it could, it flicked around inside her before flattening and withdrawing with her delicious juice, saliva and some residual sperm to spread around her pussy lips.

She could feel her captive body trembling and responding to this invader of her most private and sensitive place, and there was nothing she could do about it. The tongue continued to sensually torture her and lick at her pussy, inside and out. It stimulated her growing and swelling clitoris with wet flicks, winding her up and making her gasp.

Her breasts were squeezed tightly around their base, stretching the globes of her boobs forward and making her nipple swell and ache and grow really sensitive. Her body quivered more and more as the tongue lashed at her wet opening and teased her swollen clit, and she could feel herself reluctantly building to a second orgasm of the day.

Then mercifully, the tongue withdrew. The hands removed themselves from her bottom, and although her body was on edge from the sexual tension, she relaxed and closed her eyes, ashamed at her own body's response to the unbidden pleasure it had just received. There was a rustle just behind her but she ignored it.

Garth, the larger of the two lighting men had been enjoying the taste of her juicy pussy, but now it was time for more. The sight of the compact, helpless pretty girl trussed up and held firmly with her pert bottom stuck out invitingly towards him, was too much. It had made his considerable size swell up achingly hard and as long as he could remember. While she was recovering from the tongue lashing, he had given her, he stripped off all his clothes, oiled his rock-hard cock and with a nod from Justin, approached her beautiful pert rear.

She felt firm hands on her hips and her eyes opened, staring forward. She felt something hot and throbbing touch the wet opening of her pussy. She felt a movement around her bottom and suddenly a low buzzing started deep inside her rectum, filling up her sensitive body with warm vibrations. She whimpered and tensed herself.

Nothing prepared her for the assault. The hands gripped firmly around her corseted hips, squeezing them backwards as the strong man behind her tensed, ready for the plunge. This innocent girl had been enticed into the studio with the promise of starting her on a modelling career, and now had been trapped in a hardcore bondage porn shoot without her consent. She moaned into the gag as her pussy was spread wide around a large hard bell end.

Then her eyes bugged and she screamed aloud into the gag as Garth thrust forward with all his strength. His long and thick oiled shaft plunged into the warm, wet depths of her young, tight pussy, stretching it tight around his hot throbbing girth as his large pole slipped through her sensitive tunnel, reaming her in one smooth thrust. He kept feeding it into her until he nudged deep, deep up inside the tight clutching flesh, bottoming out firmly.