Abigail in Trouble Ch. 11: Fashion Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bracing himself above her on his elbows, he rocked his hips back, withdrawing his considerable length from within her teenage pussy, before plunging back into her lovely depths. She squeaked meekly at the inward thrust back into her body. He began to thrust his hips up and down, screwing into the captive girl, making her squeak at each inward stroke.

He rubbed his length across her G-spot which made her body judder each time. Then he gripped her corseted sides between his elbows and his palms came down over her already squeezed breasts. His thumb and finger on each hand found her tight and still swollen nipples and squeezed the throbbing buds firmly, making her squeal. Holding her torso tight and molesting her beautiful breasts, he began to fuck her more firmly.

Abigail could do nothing as he pinned her down, tweaked her nipples and pumped her hard. She could feel his fleshy pole sliding back and forth deep inside her over-sensitive, soft and gooey pussy.

Just as she had got used to his pumping, he reached over and switch the butt plug up to full. She squeaked and arched her breasts towards him as the violent vibrations in her bottom combined with the firm stroking he was giving her pussy. He started pumping her really hard and deep as the vibrations seeped through their combined bodies.

She shrieked around the gag as he pumped her faster and deeper, making her breasts jiggle in his grasp and her head toss from side to side. He pumped her hard like that for a while, driving his passion and lust into her young, helpless body. He coaxed her body to respond to him, even after the ordeal she had already suffered.

Finally, he could take no more. After a series of hard and extra deep thrusts, he lifted his head and roared. His hips plunged forward and his cock buried deep into her, nestling firmly against her end wall. His already thick dick pulsed along its length and a powerful gush of cool sticky liquid injected itself straight into her.

Abigail made a series of high-pitched squeals as she felt his release and he thrust back and forward. At the end of each inward plunge, his cock erupted with sperm which jetted through the narrow muscle of her tight pussy, injecting it into her innermost womanhood. At the sensation of the liquid flooding her sensitive tunnel, Abigail started to cum. She shrieked and thrashed her head. Her breasts thrust up and into his chest. Her pussy clutched his penis involuntarily and her whole body quivered as it was wracked by a powerful wave of orgasm.

Just as the last blast of sperm entered her pussy, her body finally went into sensual overload, and with a squeak, she fainted under his pumping.

*****

I would be grateful if you leave a comment on this story, but please be gentle: I'm no professional author. I've tried to learn and improve my stories from feedback, and your comments also help me understand what people like to read.