Abigail in Trouble Ch. 11: Fashion Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held himself inside her, holding on to her hips firmly, keeping his cock deep up inside her body. She whimpered and her hands flailed uselessly in her tight bonds as she felt the throbbing heat of his fleshy pole and the vibrations from the tail-hook vibrator permeating into the rest of her body. Her clit was stretched against the underside of his shaft and her G-spot was rubbed tight against his veins, making it throb.

She tried to struggle but the ropes, straps and hands held her very firmly impaled on his shaft, feeling all the walls of her warm pussy pressing around his length. Then he began to slide out of her, her pussy contracting tightly around the bell end as it withdrew through her slippery passage. The outward stroke made her pussy walls clutch his manhood as it slid back until the head was just inside the tight opening.

He gripped her hips again and thrust forward, plunging back into her depths and she squealed under the feeling of being completely filled again. He began to stroke himself back and forth into and out of her tight but slippery pussy, expanding her beautiful tunnel with each inward stroke. She writhed meekly and mewled into the gag as he started to fuck her with slow, steady strokes. He let his hips do the work while he leant forward, holding her to him as he slid deeply into her.

After a while, he leant forward slightly, changing the angle and still rocking his hips into her. His long penis gently rocking inside her and she was writhing under the sensual assault. He angled his penis down into her as he thrust forward. This angle had the potential of allowing him to slide really deep inside her. Her eyes closed for every outward stroke and opened wide as she received every reaming inward stroke. Her head was held firmly upright as she panted and whimpered, her breasts and hard nipples throbbing achingly as he fucked her young body.

Then he gripped her narrow waist with his wrists, pinning her tight, and lunged into her with a strong and immensely deep thrust, making her eyes pop out and drawing a high-pitched squeal from behind the gag. His penis stroked quickly up to the end of her tunnel, throbbing against the sensitive walls. He rocked his hips back, sliding his large tool out of her, then powered into her again.

He started fucking her slowly but firmly, fully gripping her body, holding her helpless and captive under him as he took his pleasure in her helpless, young, sexy, oiled body. Her eyes closed and opened as he pumped her hard and slow, stretching and stroking her wet pussy and sliding all along her G-spot, making her judder each time.

Her senses were completely overwhelmed and she built steadily to the edge of a sexual precipice. She struggled and writhed under him as she felt his large invader piston in and out of her very sensitive love tunnel. Her squeals got higher and higher in pitch and closer together as her passion was forced over the edge of bliss.

At last she arched her back towards his, thrusting her bottom up against his thrusting front, closed her eyes tightly, strained against her bonds and let out a long, shrill high-pitched scream as her pussy convulsed around his pumping cock and she started to cum spectacularly.

Immediately he held her tighter and started pumping her harder and faster, his tool reaching its full depth with each powerful thrust. This kept her on the peak of orgasm for a long time, writhing in ecstasy and squealing uncontrollably. Her whole body quivered violently and her pussy walls clutched tightly around his pumping shaft in strong spasms that kept going on and on. Her head dropped a little, tugging the tail hook in her rectum, which made her jerk her head back.

He started grunting under the exertion of pumping her along on the crest of her continuous orgasm. Her chest heaved, her body throbbed and her back arched towards him as she came and came and came. Her legs quivered violently in their bonds as he pumped her hard. Her pussy squirted juice deep inside, lubricating his thick tool. She felt absolutely fantastic cumming under and around him.

After driving her orgasm on at full tilt for a few minutes, Garth felt that his large swollen balls were ready to explode. He knew he should probably have lasted longer for the cameras, but he couldn't hold back. He jack-hammered into her young body until, with a roar and an extra deep thrust, his penis swelled even larger.

Even in the throes of her intense orgasm, she felt it pulse all along its length and discharge a powerful jet of sperm deep into her young pussy, splashing her walls and flooding her. He kept pumping her hard and deep as another jet of fluid spurted into her tunnel, coating her walls. As she felt him explode deep inside her, she screamed as a new wave of ecstasy burst through her young body.

He kept thrusting and bucking into her as his balls emptied, spraying her insides again and again with his sperm as she continued to spasm around his powerful injections. With one final effort, gripping her waist, he plunged his full length into her, his bell end penetrating new depths and his balls emptied their final burst, spurting along his length and splashing through into her young body.

This stretching and flooding of her pussy caused a final blissful wave of orgasm to erupt from deep within her and she whimpered and quivered as her orgasm gave her its last convulsion and her soft body finally relaxed in bliss.

The cameras had captured everything. They panned around her as she gasped and struggled to compose herself after the assault, slowly coming down from her peak. Garth held himself deep inside her as he panted under the exertion, his penis still throbbing inside her quivering body.

As he started to soften, he pushed against her bottom and slid his length out through her tunnel. As the large head plopped out from between her pussy lips, he stepped backwards and staggered off to recover. This left the helpless Abigail still trussed up tightly with her breasts heaving out in front of her and her exposed pussy gushing sperm. They didn't leave her like that for long. Once Justin was satisfied he had recorded enough of her post-coital body oozing, he signalled for the next stage.

Two men moved in and unstrapped her from the table. They untied the tail hook before carefully removing it and the small vibrator. Her head flopped forward and her hair hid her face.

Then she felt something hard and smooth press against her anus. She squeaked as something large, oiled and plastic was worked into the tight opening until her muscle gave way and a cylindrical object entered her rectum. She squirmed as best she could as the plastic dildo was gently worked deeper and deeper into her bum hole, stretching her tight opening and completely filling her up from behind. Then as her muscles contracted around its tapered shape, it rested deep, deep up inside her, with a narrow length and two wires protruding.

The men chuckled and untied her ankles. They grabbed her arms and lifted her back upright, allowing her to shuffle her feet closer together and weakly stand up. They held her firmly as she meekly struggled and protested from behind the tight gag as they walked her tottering on her heels, back over to the large bed. Abigail was horrified to realise that this was not yet over for her.

They made her sit on the foot of the bed, then climbed up on either side and dragged her up the bed before pushing her down so that she lay on her back over a large pillow in the middle of the bed. Her lovely, tightly squeezed breasts heaved towards the ceiling. Her head was tilted slightly back. Her torso was lifted up slightly. Her arms were pinned under her back. She squeezed her legs together, trying to hide her naked pussy.

She watched in helpless anguish as one man grabbed a leg and looped some soft white rope under the knee. He unstrapped her high heeled shoe and tugged her knee to the side, spreading her thigh wide, and forced her ankle up towards her pussy, trapping the loop of rope behind her knee. Then he got a thick white strap and placed it around her doubled up thigh over the deep lace of the stocking, and her calf, just above her ankle. He completed the loop and tightened the strap. She squeaked as he tightened the strap so that her leg was bent tight at the knee and her ankle was strapped tightly to her thigh, keeping her leg bent right up under her.

Once the first strap was secure, his partner did the same with the other leg; removing the shoe, looping the narrow rope under the knee, and bending the leg up to strap it firmly in place. Abigail tried wriggling and she managed to lift each knee off the bed before the men held it back down again. In this position, with her thighs so widely stretched, her pussy was spread open and the tender inner walls of her vagina were exposed to the air and to their gaze. They could see some residual goo inside her.

Then they got a white strap and looped it around and under her ankles, tightening it to draw them closer together. They also looped more strap around her ankles and fastened them to loops on either side of the bottom of the corset, holding her feet up and tight to her thighs. Next they got off the bed to each side and pulled the narrow ropes around her knees tight to each side, before drawing the ends down and tying them to the bottom sides of the bed, keeping her thighs widely spread out.

She was now tied tightly spread and exposed to them, but they hadn't finished yet.

She watched as two other men approached either side, each with a small cup shaped plastic fitting with a couple of tubes attached. They knelt on either side of her young body and leaned over her breasts. She squeaked as they each held one of her lovely round and firm breasts in their hands, making her tremble. Their fingers closed in around her nipples and they squeezed the sensitive buds into erect little peaks that throbbed to the touch.

She gasped into the gag and closed her eyes as two warm, wet mouths came down and latched onto her distended nipples. Suction was applied and her nips were tugged into reach of a couple of warm, wet tongues which lashed and teased across the tips, making her body judder and little pangs of pleasure tug at her pussy and clit. The two men suckled on her nipples for a few minutes, drinking in her taste and making her nipples swell as much as possible until they ached with sensitivity.

Then she felt the lips move off and the plastic cups with rubber bases were placed over her wet and distended nipples. They fitted quite snugly except the cups were longer. Then she felt a suction being applied. The tubes were connected to a little suction pump which was drawing her nipples firmly further into the cups, further distending them and tugging at them firmly in little pulses. As she lay there, helplessly bound, she moaned as the teasing sensations started to get to her.

A white blindfold was then placed over her eyes. She squealed in protest as it was fastened behind her head under her hair, above the gag. She was now blind and completely oblivious to the men and cameras that were now starting to close in to observe her. She tugged at her bonds in vain, finding the ropes unforgiving. The only movement she had left was to turn and toss her head in frustration and to no avail. She squealed and squeaked at the sensation on her poor nipples.

Then Abigail froze as she felt a dribble of warm liquid on her pussy and something warm, hard and oiled touched her there. She struggled and mewled as the large object was worked up and down her spread pussy lips, down to bump into the butt plug in her rear, then worming its way up her gash, its oil being smeared all over the exposed inner flesh, up to her clit. She started as it pressed against her clit and nudged it back forth, ensuring it was coated with oil.

She felt another dribble of oil right into her opening. Then the rubber dildo was pressed into the entrance of her hole. She squirmed and whimpered as it pressed firmly into the opening, working itself until it was nestled into the entrance. She was powerless to stop it being worked in between her pussy lips, deeper and deeper into her opening. The girth was such that it started stretching her pussy wide around itself as it wormed its way slowly but surely into her young body.

Her hands and feet wriggled in vain as she tried to get free and resist. But inch by inch the large rubber dildo was slid firmly into her teenage body until it stretched her yielding tunnel tightly around it, and nestled firmly up inside her, filling her completely. A small extension on the top nestled gently against her exposed clit and titillated her there. She whimpered, trying to dislodge it from deep within her, but they clipped a strap to the bottom of the corset at the front and back, holding it tightly in place inside her, with a control wire trailing out.

Poor Abigail was now blindfolded, gagged and tied helplessly on the bed with her thighs spread wide. The suction cups on her nipples kept tugging away at the swollen buds making twinges of pleasure tug at her pussy which was filled to capacity with a large rubber dildo. The plastic butt plug wedged in her bottom squeezed the narrow flesh between her nether passages tight against the large dildo in her pussy. Her pathetic moans from behind the gag were ignored by the men assembled as they adjusted the camera angles.

Then the butt plug was switched on. Immediately the vibrations hummed in her bottom and aroused all her in ways never imagined before. She moaned as she felt its effects arouse parts of her body never reached before. She was helpless to resist as the vibrating butt plug worked its magic inside her bum.

Then the dildo in her pussy was activated! She squealed and arched her back up off the bed as the amazing unbidden sensations seeped right into her core. Both machines vibrated their magic deep within her wet and sensitive body, driving her to unknown pleasures. The extension touching her clit hummed against the sensitive bud, giving her little pangs of bliss. She struggled in her bonds as the humming got fiercer, and her arching back meant that her G-spot was suddenly rubbed hard by the thrumming, teasing it into an arousal of its own.

Abigail thrashed her blindfolded head from side to side, tossing her hair about her as the machines were very slowly turned up. Her breasts heaved up and down, her nipples suckled by the vacuum pump, and her breathing quickened in panic as she succumbed to the large invaders' vibrations. They agonisingly slowly increased the power, driving her already overwhelmed senses to increased levels of pleasure. She quivered all over in her tight bonds and squealed repeatedly, her body covered in a sheen of sweat.

Meanwhile the cameras panned around her body, capturing the passion of the moment.

After many minutes of this increasing sexual torture, her body was getting closer and closer to a mind-blowing orgasm. Her squealing got higher and higher in pitch until only just audible. Her head weakly tossed about and her breasts continued to thrust up as her back arched against the rope. Just as the first wave of her orgasm hit, they turned up all the machines to full power.

Guttural squeaks and groans came from behind the gag as her body convulsed, arched and strained as an orgasmic tsunami crashed through her young body. All her muscles clenched and spasmed in the tight bondage as a cataclysmic climax overwhelmed her inexperienced senses. Her breasts heaved, her nipples throbbed, her hands scrabbled, her pussy clenched, her bottom contracted, her clit swelled and her G-spot exploded. Abigail was wracked by wave upon crashing wave of ultimate ecstasy and extreme pleasure like nothing she had experienced before.

Meanwhile, all the men had gathered around to watch the bound beauty cumming. The cameras whirred as they recorded this peak of her experience. The others gazed at her helpless body and stroked their cocks as the teenager writhed, squirmed and squealed helplessly before them. They locked the two cameras in position, one to the side and one in the middle, centred on her open and stuffed pussy.

Abigail's body was being subjected to one intense wave of orgasm after another, without respite. The men watched her undergoing this forced pleasure with amusement, marvelling at the capacity for her young body to soak up so much arousing stimulation. They watched the beautiful girl buck and squeal helplessly, cumming again and again under the power of the vibrators.

Then the men left her in the throes of her continuing orgasm as they went off to get a bite to eat. The teenager whimpered and squealed through one orgasm after another, her body shaking and quivering, oblivious to anything else but the feelings exploding throughout her whole body. She couldn't stop or slow the onset of each mind-blowing climax as it came closer and closer to the last, until she was cumming almost continuously.

Much later, the men returned to survey the scene.

Abigail was still quivering and jerking gently. Little whimpers and the occasional squeal escaped from behind the gag and her body was shiny with sweat. They could still sense the occasional wave of orgasm sweeping through her captive body which caused her to spasm and left her gasping and mewling, but the intensity had diminished somewhat.

After checking on the cameras and observing her a little longer, Justin took pity on her and called a halt to proceedings. The vibrators and suction pumps were turned off, and she lay there breathing quickly but unable to stir, mewling gently.

The cameras were withdrawn, the lights dimmed and Justin dismissed the crew. Once they had left, Justin approached her. He undid the blindfold and removed it. Her frightened and exhausted eyes opened wide in anguish, pleading with him to release her. She mewled weakly through the gag. He detached the nipple suction cups much to her relief. Then, as she tipped her head back and closed her eyes in relief that it was over, cooing gently he slipped the rubber vibrating dildo out from between her sopping pussy lips.

Unseen by her, he left the butt plug controls at her side, removed his clothes, sporting a huge erection, and climbed onto the bed between her legs. He lay down over her soft, bound body, his erection resting on her stomach, and cradled her face.

She immediately opened her eyes in surprise and looked up into his face as he smiled down at her and stroked her cheeks gently. She could feel that he was naked and that his penis was squashed between them. She started squeaking at him, but he calmed her by gently talking to her and stroking her face.

"Ssshhh, my beautiful one. You did great. It'll soon be over".

Slightly calmed by his tones, she settled down, but her breasts still heaved in alarm up against his chest, the nipples throbbing at the hot contact.

Then he levered his groin up and back above her bound legs and exposed pussy. Her thighs were still tied spread to each side and the tip of his cock bobbed down and nestled in the entrance to her lovely wet pussy. Her eyes opened wide in confusion and disbelief as he gripped around her shoulders and pushed forward.

She whimpered into the gag, but still kept his eye contact as his penis spread her pussy around his bell end which stretched her until it slipped into her tender tunnel. He thrust forward, smoothly sheathing his hard fleshy pole straight up into her helpless body. She had given up struggling by now and could only lie there as he took her. His long, thick cock stretched her sensitive walls around him as he slid it up into her tight, clutching pussy, lubricated by her copious fluids, secreted during her orgasmic ordeal.

"Oh god you feel wonderful!" he exclaimed as his dick bottomed out in her depths. She could just mewl in reply as her body throbbed and quivered around him.