Abigail In Trouble Ch. 19: Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Petrified as she was, what had made Emma weep most though, was the thought that while she herself was suffering from claustrophobia and sheer desperation in her hopeless, helpless position, she still considered herself to be stronger, more resilient and, well older, than her dear little cousin. If this sheer terror was what she, Emma, was feeling, she could not even begin to IMAGINE what the poor little, innocent, 18-year-old Abigail MUST have been suffering at the time. It beggared belief. And all because of her!

"I'm sorry Abby. I'm so, so sorry Abby. Please forgive me!" she repeatedly wept to herself in despair as she suffered in her dark prison.

REINVIGORATE

And then to crown it all, the icing on the cake, the thing that made her shiver all over and nearly bring up her lunch, the thing that she had found she really, really could not cope with, at all, was the forced stimulation. Oh god, it was driving her absolutely MAD!

She was also angry with herself for swallowing that bloody enhanced E pill. Why, oh why did she actually do THAT? Yes, she knew she had forced Abigail to take one, in fact several times. And yes, she KNEW it would enhance the arousal and general sensitivity. This had been a bit of a private joke when the joke wasn't on her, but now it was. So now she was well and truly fucked! (Only metaphorically of course at this stage. But she suspected she might be physically fucked soon.)

The triple attacks from her nipples, pussy and rectum had really got under her skin. Her body was not used to this kind of stimulation, out of her own control. The three different devices were stimulating her strongly in their very different ways, but when all of them combined together......AAAAAGH! It was enough to make you scream.

(In fact, Emma had already tried really hard to scream her guts out, but the bloody great ball-gag had pretty much eliminated it down to a quiet groan.)

Before binding Emma, Abigail had insisted that she had a vibrator stuck up her arse. Emma had refused point blank until she had caught Abigail's hurt look, and relented. In turn, Emma had insisted on inserting it herself, with lubricant, and in private. After finally plucking up the courage, it had taken her quite a while to work it fully up and inside her body. She wished it was a lot smaller, but then, this was the same one she had forced into Abigail, so again she had no grounds for complaint.

When fully embedded, the butt-plug vibrator stretched her rear passage tightly and made her feel full in a strange and slightly uncomfortable way. It wasn't the first thing she'd had up her bum, but it was definitely the largest. So she had to grin and bear it. And at the time it hadn't even been switched on.

Then, when it came to it, the nipple pods were the next pleasure torture implements which she complained about. These were a recent but untried procurement by Emma (who had intended to try them out on Abigail: Oh how poetic justice comes back to bite you in the, well, nipples as it turned out!). Emma now regretted mentioning them to Abigail. Abigail had immediately jumped at the chance to try them out on Emma.

So while Emma lay prone in the box, secure down but before the gag had been fitted, Abigail had cheekily stimulated Emma's exposed nipples herself, rolling them between finger and thumb, and then actually suckling on them to make them extend. What surprised Emma was that Abigail seemed to enjoy teasing her this way with her mouth. The fact that it felt really nice, with soft lips sucking hard on her own swollen nips was no surprise to Emma herself.

That was right up until the point that Abigail had suddenly slipped the tight little loops of rubber over each nipple, pinching the base tight and keeping them swollen with blood and at heightened sensitivity. Little vibrator pods rested to each side of each nipple, ready to stimulate her when called upon.

And last, but definitely NOT least was the massive, long, thick, ribbed monster rubber vibrator that Abigail had inserted into Emma's pussy after she had already been strapped down into the box, with the triangular bottom wedge missing. Emma supposed that her little cousin had needed to get her immobilised before trying this, just in case she fought against it. Emma was now in no position to resist.

To be fair to her, Abigail had lubricated it really well and had gone excessively gently and slowly, probably knowing how it felt to be on the receiving end. But little by little, inch by stretching inch, the massive bulbous ended monster had been wormed into her soft body until it was fully buried to the hilt, deep, deep up inside Emma. So deep in fact that she felt it strain to fit inside her body within the restriction of the tight corset and the heavy leather belt, with the butt-plug solid in her bottom.

This was absolutely the biggest object that had ever entered Emma's body, bar none. It competed for space with Emma's other organs, even restricting the depths of her breaths, leaving her seemingly short of breath all the time. And feeling so damn FULL!

Not only that, but the bumps and ridges within, had the potential of hitting all her internal erogenous zones. It was squeezed tightly alongside the ridged pole within her bottom. And it also had a clever extension that protruded at the front and enveloped her clit in a close-fitting rubber hood, but only when it was absolutely at full depth. At the time, the whole rubber vibrator took her breath away, and this was even before it had been turned on!

Emma remembered the trepidation she felt, waiting for Abigail to throw the switch. If she'd known then what she knew now, she would have fought tooth and nail to avoid these insidious invaders, before she was incapacitated and before she was gagged. But it had been too late. The horrible instruments of orgasm torture had all been fitted inside and attached to her helplessly strapped up body, and then the gag had been fitted silencing any further protests.

Abigail had then stood to the side, her hand on the power dial, ready to start the mechanical torture, but had not actually turned the button. Emma waited in dread. Waited for the vibrations to start, not knowing how she would feel. Not knowing how she would cope. And still Abigail just stood still, watching Emma's nervous eyes flitting between her hidden hand and her face, the turmoil going through her brain obvious to see.

"You little bitch Abby!" Emma wanted to scream at her. Her eyes shot daggers at her younger cousin as she still held off turning the things on, smiling down knowingly at her. "OK do it! No, no wait!" Emma shouted in her mind, not being able to bear the tension a second longer, but also not wanting the switch to be thrown either. "OK. Yes, Do it. Just do it! FUCKING DO IT!"

Suddenly the vibrations had rocked her body like and electric shock. "GAAAAAWD!" Emma had groaned loudly from behind the gag as her pussy exploded in a stimulating blaze of vibrations, her arse buzzed merrily around the enlivened butt-plug, and her nipples sent delicious pangs of pleasure deep down to her inside her pussy. This was more stimulation than Emma had ever received before in her life.

"OH. MY. GOD!" Emma had screamed to herself. "Why did you have to put it on so HIGH to start with, you little minx" she thought. "You could have gotten me used to it a bit first". Her body tingled all over. Her arousal level had risen suddenly and her body was alive like never before. She was struggling to think, to breathe.

Then her blood had frozen cold or hot or just flushed all over, as Abigail had calmly announced "Well, that's level 1. Which looks cool. Shall we see what level 2 does?"

"Shit!" Thought Emma. "That was the LOWEST setting? Then her body had been rocked by a new level of vibrations, not necessarily harder, but different, more insidious, but certainly more arousing. "Aaah!" groaned Emma into the gag. "My god! Please, please let there only be two settings!"

She could feel this level making her body tremble with arousal. New pleasure spots hereto undiscovered by her own hand or previous boyfriends, had started to work on her nervous system from within. Her arousal was spiralling out of control. Her eyes watered and her teeth tingled. Her body was being teased in all the right places to wind her up something stupid.

"Oooo! Goody! That looks like fun!" Emma's ears had managed to make out from her cousin, between the interference in her brain caused by the devices. Abigail had been watching her in delight as the mechanical devices worked their magic on her older, helpless cousin. "And now, level number three?" she had said.

It wasn't really a question but Emma's frantic eyes had tried to catch Abigail's "NO! NO! Please stop. NO more!" her brain had shouted. She had tried shaking her head, but wasn't sure she had made enough movement to catch Abigail's eye. "Not the top level! Please no!" She had tried screaming.

Abigail had ignored her. After all, she hadn't said the safeword/code yet. Emma's brain at the time was quickly turning to mush under the sexual stimulation that her poor body was enduring, and she probably couldn't articulate the safe word, even if she tried. Unintelligible squeaks were all that she was emitting, and these were not under her own control.

When the next level had hit her, Emma wasn't sure if she'd died and gone to heaven or hell. Feeling the intense stimulation in each and every of her most sensitive spots, even ones she didn't up to that point know she had, was overwhelming. Sure, there was great pleasure there, but somehow it didn't allow her to release the tension, it just kept her aroused beyond belief. And she didn't have control over it. She could feel it making her whole body tremble and made the back of her teeth tingle.

"Help! Stop!" was all that Emma could muster in her mind as her brain became more and more useless. Her hands had scrabbled uselessly in the tight straps and her eyes had flitted frantically all over the place, not being able to focus. Her nipples throbbed with sensitivity under the oscillating pods. Her butt was humming strongly from the tight and overly long butt plug. And the pussy vibrator, my word, this monster, already so tight within her soft body, was buzzing merrily away giving her no wriggle room or escape. The clit hood titillated her swollen little bud beyond what was funny, driving her crazy.

"Wow, Emma!" she had vaguely heard, her sense of hearing going funny from the brain mashing her nerves were taking. She lost all sense of her surroundings as waves of arousal washed through her body, driven by these infuriating devices.

And then suddenly the horrendous stimulation had ceased completely. Emma lay there, panting hard and whimpering, unable to do anything except try to get as much air into her fuzzy brain as she could. That was not funny! That was too much! That was not to be repeated!

"That was level 3" said Abigail, calmly. "I can't WAIT to try level 4, but unfortunately we're running out of time, so I'll have to let the boys take you there" she had said, reaching for the lid.

"What?! Wait!? Stop!" Emma screamed in her brain. "There's a fucking level FOUR!? I want out! NOW!" But all that was heard by her younger cousin was a mumbled protest from behind the large ballgag. Abigail's pretty face smiled down at her older cousin. She then scanned over all the straps and belts, double-checking that they were all nice and tight before addressing the bound girl.

"See you later, Emm" she had said kindly. "Enjoy your evening" she blew her a kiss and smiled warmly, reaching for the lid to slide it across.

"No Wait! Shit!" Emma's brain screamed, her eyes going wide with fear. "Dot Dot Dot, Dash Dash Dash Dot Dot oh Dash it!" she tried humming desperately, to no avail, until the heavy lid clunked into place. "Fuck! Dot Fucking Dot, Dot!" Emma sobbed at the silent, unmoving lid of the box. "You fucking BITCH! You did that on purpose!"

Emma tried bashing and thumping the safecode from inside the box while she heard the catches snapping shut with ominous loud clunks. But what with the tight straps holding her body immobile, the firm lid pressing down on her body, and the soft, snug lining of the box, she didn't have nearly enough movement to make a noise on anything solid enough.

Outside the box, Abigail had let Emma stew for a while, securing the lid with all the multiple catches, fetching her own luggage and the bag Emma had packed for herself, knowing that Cliff would be along soon to collect them, and take them all back to Cliff's place.

When Cliff rang the doorbell, Abigail grinned in glee and mischievously turned the dial to "Level 1" to warm up her cousin, before going to let Cliff in. She didn't hear the muffled gasps coming from within the box.

Once carefully loaded in the back of Cliff's pick-up, Abigail had turned the dial to "Level 2" and smacked on the box, calling "Enjoy the ride, Emma. If you're really, really good, I'll turn you up to 5!" Abigail didn't hear the frantic knocking, wriggling, banging, humming, grunting, and eventually sobbing that came from within.

REAL DILEMMA

That was then, earlier in the evening, at Emma's place.

On the way over and while waiting in the pickup in the garage, still set on "Level 2", Emma had experienced her first three forced orgasms.

They had slowly built and built to the point where her arousal levels were strained to the limit. This and her feeling of total helplessness and depravation of sight and sound focussed all her senses on the active sensual tormentors fitted tightly to, and in the worst cases inside, her sensitive body. Her body tingled with increasing urgency, her whimpers becoming more frantic as she tried to resist, her nerves set on edge, until it was too much to hold back and the orgasmic flood gates had finally burst.

Wrapped in her secure, dark prison, feeling absolutely helpless and aroused beyond comprehension, Emma's body had finally undergone the most intensely powerful erotic sensations that she could ever remember.

Her body was wracked by wave upon wave of mind-numbing, body-wracking convulsing pleasure that coursed through her nervous system and making her shiver and judder deeply all over. With no physical means of moving an inch, squeezed into her tight prison, Emma screamed and whimpered and sobbed her way through each orgasm as if she was dying.

Each orgasm had left her absolutely breathless and quivering all over, her brain a mush, her senses on melt-down, her body exhausted by its frantic and futile attempts to escape the onslaughts. She could do nothing but rest, try to breath evenly again and wait.

Until the continuous whirring of her mechanical tormentors woke her senses again and it all started to build over again. There was no hope for escape. She lost track of time. She couldn't comprehend anything except the vibrators and her tight prison, and she almost gave herself up to the thought of this being her whole world forever.

Then suddenly came new hope when the box lid was finally lifted off her and she was able to breathe better, blinking in the bright lights. Her relief was very short lived however, as she then had to endure the ultimate humiliation of a lifetime:- cumming again against her will: by far the most intense orgasm of her whole life (to date), while two relative strangers looked on in awe.

It took her a long time to recover from that one, gasping and whimpering as she did so.

That was then, but now, as the cold light of reality set in, and Michael waited patiently for her response, she was faced with a choice and a real dilemma.

She was now being offered a get-out opportunity. All she had to do was shake her head and everything would be alright. Safety. Comfort. Control. She could go home and watch TV or something. Anything. Boring maybe, but at least her nerves would be intact. Well, what was left of them.

On the other hand if she shook her head, she would shatter the hopes and expectations of her favourite girl, her cousin, Abigail. Someone who had always looked up to her, had gone to her for guidance, who trusted her unquestionably. And Emma had let her down so very badly twice already, and she so desperately didn't want to make it a third time.

Then there was the reward for Stuart and Michael. While they might take it well if she backed out (unlikely), she would always be in the shadow of "she backed out on us" kind of comments for the rest of her life. That Abigail was so besotted with Cliff, meant that she, Emma was unlikely to be able to avoid Cliff's brothers for ever.

But it was mainly Abigail that she was thinking of. She would be SO disappointed in her, having endured this kind of ordeal herself. And survived. "How hard could it REALLY be?" she turned over in her vibrator-fuddled brain. "Hopefully not much worse than that last time. Oh god!"

So Emma closed her eyes, sagged back in resignation and allowed a few sobs to herself. After a minute to try to compose herself, despite the continuing teasing assault on all her erogenous zones, she opened her eyes and fixed them fair and square on Michael's.

She nodded.

RECOMMENCE

Immediately Michael grinned a big wide, broad smile. Stuart, who had found the controls and was ready to play with them, had been hanging on, waiting for the nod from his brother to proceed. Michael gave him that nod.

But just before he removed the declaration from in front of Emma's gaze, Emma noticed that the safeword space was still blank. "OH no!" she thought. "Abby's forgotten to write it in! I hope she remembered to TELL them what it is, otherwise I CAN'T stop this!"

"Great!" declared Stuart with glee. "Now we can see what happens when we turn it up to 3!".

"Shit!" thought Emma. Here we go.

Stuart thumbed the dial, and despite her recent intense climax, there was still plenty left in Emma's nervous system for her body to instantly respond. The pussy and butt vibrators got on with their work of arousing her body afresh with this new level of intensity. Her breasts wobbled under the nipple pods, making her nipples swell even larger. The attachment on her clit went crazy on her ultra-sensitive bud.

Emma whimpered through the gag and her hands scrabbled ineffectually at the straps as her body started quivering all over from all the insidious effects imposed on her. How Abigail could even start to actually ENJOY any of this torture was beyond her.

But she knew the worst was to come. Abigail had threatened her with level 4, which no doubt the brothers would want to try for themselves in time. Emma was not looking forward to that, and worried if she could keep herself sane for that. But what had worried her most was the mention Abigail had made of "level 5" as she had banged on the box earlier. Emma prayed that Abby had only been joking about there being a Level 5, teasing her with that one. She really, really hoped that anyway.

But now she was on level 3 and likely to be turned up at any second to level 4, she didn't know if she could handle that. Her brain was already feeling a little mushy from, what was it? four forced orgasms, and she was certain at this rate she would succumb to another shortly. It had taken what?, she didn't know but would guess at maybe 20-30 minutes to reach each climax from being on Level 2, but she knew she would succumb quicker at higher levels. She tried to control the effects on her body by breathing deeply and holding back her whimpers, thinking of boring, inert things, but it was no use.

She could feel her body building, building, aroused beyond words, building, tingling. Unless she could get the safe-code out soon to the two men who were now paying her so much attention, she thought she was going to die, or explode or go insane. Or possibly all three at once! Just as she was so very firmly restrained physically, she felt her nervous system was drawn taut by the stimulating devices working their "magic" on her. Her body felt tense and her nerves strung out.