Abigail In Trouble Ch. 19: Payback

Story Info
Abigail delivers a very special thank you present.
18.3k words
4.87
17.2k
16

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Please ensure you have read chapters 17 & 18 beforehand**

REPACKAGED

As he came back from hanging Abigail's dressing gown in the bathroom, Michael watched with amusement as his younger brother, Stuart give Abigail a really hard smack on her nearly naked bottom, before forcefully shoving her into Cliff's room and closing the door quickly behind her. Stuart turned to him, grinning widely.

"There. That should keep them occupied for the evening. Let's go and see what Abigail has brought for us, shall we Mike?"

"Yes, let's" agree Michael, as the two brothers walked into the lounge area. Neither was sure what to expect, remembering only that Abigail had made mention of "instructions", but they both had differing views on what that might mean. To Stuart, it meant the agony of a boring boardgame or some such pastime. To Michael it meant a gadget of some sort, maybe a new coffee-maker or something.

They were both way off the mark.

Their eyes were immediately drawn to the large, rectangular box which was sitting on the sturdy coffee table right in the middle of the room. The brothers exchanged excited glances.

"Hey, switch on the main lights!" instructed Stuart excitedly. "Is this what I think it is? That box that Abigail was supposedly shut in?"

"I didn't get a good look at it before it was put in Cliff's truck, but yes, I think you're right" Michael replied as he flicked more lights on to illuminate the centre of the room better.

"Well, if Abigail's clearly not inside it this time, then I wonder........?" Stuart's obvious question was left hanging as he spotted the envelope placed on the near corner of the box with "Michael and Stuart" written on it. "Instructions?" he asked his brother. He was just about to pick it up when Michael snapped it up, opening it quickly.

Inside was a letter written in very delicate handwriting. Michael read it out aloud:

"Dear Stu and Mike,

I wanted to thank you both for your heroic support for Cliff, Emma and I, when I was abducted on Thursday. I couldn't think of anything that would in any way show how much appreciation we have (especially me) for what you organised and did for me, but I hope this gift goes some way towards paying back the debt I owe you.

Please, please make use of your gift as much as you possibly can, but above all, enjoy it!

Lots of love and with heart-felt thanks, Abby. XXXXX

ps More instructions inside"

Michael and Stuart stood for a minute, absorbing the message.

"Bloody hell!" said Michael. "But do you think there's actually someone in there, Stu, or just some other stuff in this macabre wrapping?"

"Well, let's fucking well find out!" exclaimed an excited Stuart, going around the box and snapping open all the catches that held the lid on. "Here, let's lift the lid over there". The two brothers lifted the heavy lid off and placed it to the side. Then they surveyed the contents.

They both swore aloud.

A gorgeous blonde girl blinked up at them under the harsh light. She was on her back and wearing a tight pale blue under-bust corset, and matching lace top stockings, and no other clothes. That's not to say she wasn't wearing other things on her body though. She was very tightly strapped into the moulded foam padding lining and filling out the box, and had a massive-looking black ball-gag firmly strapped in her otherwise wide open mouth.

She was lying on her back with her arms tightly secured in the small of her back, similar to Abigail's, and trapped underneath her. Her slender, stocking-clad legs were folded back inwards on themselves like a frogtie, and the ankles and thighs were strapped tightly together with multiple leather buckles between thigh and knee. Her thighs were spread out and wide so that her knees pointed to the bottom corners of the box.

Multiple belts, buckles, straps and collars were fastened tightly around her body and over each limb, her waist, neck and torso, holding her firmly down in the foam padding of the box, absolutely, seriously and completely immobile.

The two brothers stared down at her wide-eyed, unable to move or talk, just taking in the unbelievable sight.

It was Emma! And she looked to be in some distress, pleading with her tear-streaked eyes and whimpering behind the massive gag. Her nice round breasts were thrust upward by the under-bust stiffening of the corset and the position of her arms, and they noticeably quivered. Her swollen and extended nipples had tight rubber loops around their bases, and on each side of each loop was attached a small vibrating pod.

On further inspection, the men could see that the triangle wedge of padding between her spread thighs, was holding in a vibrator that was inserted fully into her pussy, and that a protruding hood at the front covered and no doubt stimulated her clit. The vibrator was further secured tightly inside her by a couple of straps which came up diagonally like the side-strings of a thang and were fixed to the very sturdy looking belt, cinched tightly around her waist, over the already tight corset.

As they watched, Emma's eyes pleaded with them pathetically, and little strained rhythmical gasps came from behind the gag, but their attention was drawn elsewhere. Her body was covered in a light sheen of sweat which glinted off the bright lights as she quivered. And she WAS quivering!

Even as they watched, she closed her eyes tightly making some pitiful little squeaks and her whole body started shuddering and shaking. The two men watched in awe as her shaking increased and her little squeaks turned into squarks which got louder and louder.

This increasing amplitude of both her noises and the shaking continued for a while, building and building as the men watched, dumbstruck. Eventually, they could see that her body couldn't hold back any longer. She let out a sharp shriek and her whole body bucked, even in the tight bonds.

Emma's clear blue eyes flew wide open and her head thrashed around in what little movement it had within the padding. Her back arched and she spasmed as her body jerked and the box rocked about under the onslaught of a woman's body, completely out of control, tightly strapped within it. Her soft breasts wobbled strongly as she heaved in her breaths and the bullets attached to her swollen nipples jiggled all over the place.

Emma was cumming, and cumming really HARD!

The two men were mesmerised by the incredible spectacle of this helplessly tied beauty being forced to endure wave upon wave of intense, body wracking orgasm. And she was powerless to stop it or even to relieve the tension by moving her limbs at all. She squealed and shrieked and convulsed and shook violently all over, tears streaking down her cheeks.

The men continued to watch the amazing display, dumbstruck, wide eyed, open mouthed and now, stiff-membered. They didn't think they'd seen a show nearly as erotic as this ever before.

And she was still going! The shrieks were turning to sobs and the body-wrenching spasm were becoming little jerks, but the orgasm was still coursing through her soft body.

Michael snapped out of his stupor first, and was just going to investigate how to turn her 'off', when she made a long whimpering kind of sigh and her whole body slumped back to rest in the moulded padding of the box once more. She lay there quivering, whimpering and cooing, still unable to do anything else, but at least that particular peak was over for the time being.

"My God! That was AMAZING!" exclaimed Stuart, still wide mouthed. He started walking around the box, surveying the bound girl from every angle, but not touching her. Michael gulped hard and nodded strongly in agreement. At this point Emma was too wiped out to try to get their attention; she would rest a while to recover her breath before trying again.

REPAYMENT

It was then that Michael spotted the second envelope taped onto the top of the foam padding near Emma's side. Again it had their names on the front. "What's this?" he asked rhetorically. "Another letter from Abigail?" He tore it open and extracted the paper contents. He scanned it for a second before beginning to read it aloud with increasing disbelief.

It was written in a different handwriting to the first note:

"Dear Stuart and Michael,

Abigail has persuaded me that she owes you a present as payback for your help the other day, and that I am to be that present to you (since I in turn owe her).

I hereby offer myself over to you to be at your full disposal until mid-day Sunday, for you to do with me and to me whatever, sorry WHATEVER, you want. Both of you. No holes barred (she made me write that!) and no rules.

Abigail will instruct you on our agreed safe-word/code. Please, please I implore you to listen really, really caref#*s#./hj{/&. sorry

Declaration: I, Emma Fullwood, hereby declare that I give myself, that is my body, to Stuart and Michael wholeheartedly and without limits, for them to do as they wish with me, physically and sexually, and that I am doing this fully under my own free will, without prejudice, and for no payment or reward.

Signed: EMMA

Witness: ABIGAIL"

Both girls had signed and dated the letter, printing their full names below each signature.

Michael being the lawyer, particularly chuckled at presumably Abigail's attempt to get Emma to write and sign a kind of legal disclaimer, giving herself over to the two of them. Since she was deprived of the ability to speak and confirm for herself, the letter was presumably an attempt to put it in writing, probably for Michael's benefit. He presumed Abigail knew he was a lawyer and would therefore likely want the fact that Emma was a willing participant confirmed formally in writing, to cover them legally.

Whilst it was a valiant effort, he wasn't sure it would actually stand up in court, especially if the signee had been under duress at the time. There were indeed signs that the writer had been interrupted or maybe corrected during the writing process. But then he thought about what kind of duress Abigail could possibly place on her older, taller, stronger and more streetwise cousin, and concluded that Emma had almost certainly written and signed it under her own free will.

Still, he was a lawyer, and he wanted to be positive. But before he got to that, he noticed the additional postscripts underneath the signatures. These were written in a different, a more delicate handwriting, similar to the first note. They read:

"ps1 The safeword/code is................................................

ps2 I've told Emma that if she DOES use the above safeword/code, then she's got to do this all over again a different time LOL.

ps3 The controls are to the side and they go up to 10, but I think she might actually explode if you go above 7. Still, it should be fun for you to test that out LOL.

ps4 Keep her bound for as long as possible and keep her gagged at ALL times! She's got a hell of a tongue (which you might want to make use of in a different way) and can get pretty lippy! I don't want to risk her trying to sweet-talk her way out of this. She would extend me the very same courtesy LOL.

ps5 In order to allow you to experience the FULL package, here are a couple of blue helpers in the bottom of the envelope. Don't lose them.

ps6 Have fun, but don't be too gentle on her. I'm sure she's loving it really, even if she tells you she's not. Remember she SIGNED the above declaration!"

XXX Abby

Michael fished out the two small blue diamond-shaped pills from the bottom corner of the envelope and smiled at Abigail's thoughtfulness.

He was puzzled why there was a blank line next to the supposed location of the safeword/code. It looked as if someone had left a gap to be filled in at the last minute, and then forgotten to do so. There were also a lot of 'LOLs' at the end of the line, not knowing if 'laugh out loud' or 'lots of love' were intended. Perhaps both.

In any case, he needed to be 100% sure about Emma's submittal to them before his brother especially weighed right in and did something they or she might later regret. Allegations of rape would NOT go down well on his professional record. Stuart was still prowling around her, getting his face closer and closer to the helpless girl in the box, and had just found the controls, so Michael needed to act quickly.

Waving Stuart back a little, Michael held up the letter in front of the bound girl's face, ensuring she could see it. "Did you write this, Emma?" he asked, indicating the top section. There was a hesitation in the girl's blue eyes before she responded with a slight, but definite nod. This was probably the best she could do given the tight collar holding her neck down and the foam padding closely moulded around her head.

Michael was satisfied and continued. "And you've signed this yourself; 'Emma Fullwood', haven't you?" Another hesitation, but another nod.

"OK. Good" stated Michael. "But I want you to think very carefully about the next question before you reply, OK?" Another nod.

Michael spoke slowly and clearly. "OK. I need you to confirm that you freely agree to giving your body to my brother Stuart and I completely, to be used in ANY WAY we see fit, physically and sexually. Please nod if this is indeed what you agree."

Michael waited in calm expectation, not rushing her. He was ready to stop this if she didn't agree to continue. All it would take would be a little shake of her head 'no' and it would be over. But that wasn't what he, Michael wanted at all. He wanted to enjoy Abigail's gift to the full of the promised potential. And he KNEW that Stuart was lusting after Emma already. He desperately wanted to see her nod.

So, he stood there, holding up the letter, waiting patiently for Emma to respond, one way or another.......

REALITY CHECK

"OH Fuck!" thought a distressed Emma. "This is it. THIS IS IT! This is my very last chance to stop this madness. This is my final sanity check before I'm plunged into oblivion! After this, it will NOT BE POSSIBLE for me to stop what happens. Oh God. After that last one, I don't think I can TAKE any more! And I don't even think it was turned up to full yet! Oh GOD!!!!"

Emma was feeling trapped; metaphorically, certainly physically, but now it seemed legally as well. Why, oh WHY did she let Abby persuade her to do this? AND let her strap her into this nasty box?! And the cute little bitch had even made her draft up that legal declaration that Mike (or was it Stuart?) was waving in her face. Whatever they had planned from now on, NOW was her last and probably only chance to stop it.

It wasn't actually the simple bondage that was the problem. She could cope with being tied up. She'd even experimented with handcuffs with a previous boyfriend. But this was on a whole different level. The number of straps, the restriction, the TIGHTNESS! Oh god! She didn't actually credit Abigail with that much strength but her cousin had managed to tighten all the straps so very, very tight nonetheless. Emma would have been proud of her, that is, if it wasn't Emma who was being strapped up at the time.

REGRETS

Earlier that day, Abigail had followed a similar pattern of preparing Emma, that Emma had previously followed on her, Abigail. Emma was showered, made-up, hair brushed, made to don the tight pale-blue under-bust corset (Did Abby really have to lace up the back QUITE so tight?) and the pale-blue lace top stockings. These were clipped tightly to the garter-straps attached to the corset.

Then Abigail had started binding her cousin. She started with the massive belt around her waist. Then there was the arm binding harness that cinched her arms tightly together and useless behind her back. This felt worrying to Emma:- the loss of control. Then the collar and more straps.

Then she was made to fold her legs inwards and lie inside the bottom padding of the box, on the already laid straps that would squeeze her legs folded in on themselves, and even more straps were secured around her before yet more held her firmly down in the box itself.

All this while, Emma had been complaining to Abigail, but she wouldn't listen. Abigail had repeatedly reminded Emma that she had exhibited absolutely no qualms about binding Abigail.

And that was the next problem: That Emma had done this quite happily herself to her little cousin just a couple of days before. She thought that Abigail had wanted all this, and so she, Emma had been justified by the previous bondage encounters she'd managed to inflict on Abigail (even the one that went awry -- See Chapter 14: Cum, But not Intruder Window). And she so desperately wanted to make it up to Abigail, especially in light of the last event having gone so horribly wrong.

But even earlier when Abigail had just arrived at Emma's house and had first sat her down to explain what she wanted, Emma had started to get a sinister cold shiver down her back. She was actually in no position to complain, having done exactly the same thing herself to her friend and younger cousin with glee and enthusiasm. So Emma couldn't exactly argue her way out of it on principle.

So Emma had agreed to go along with it for Abigail's sake. She got that Abby wanted revenge maybe and to give Emma a taste of what it was like. She also got the fact that Abby wanted to give Cliff's brothers a special (and as far as Emma was concerned, somewhat macabre) 'thank you' present for their part in the rescue efforts, and Emma herself was actually grateful to them as well.

Strangely enough, Emma was actually OK with offering her body up to Cliff's two brothers. They seemed decent enough men, even if Stuart was a little rough around the edges, but she enjoyed that occasionally. Michael seemed handsome and intelligent; the kind of man she'd consider dating. And she'd never had the chance to have a threesome herself before, but was always open to exploring. No, the sex part wasn't the bit that troubled her.

But then there was the box itself. Emma had agreed to arrange for the modifications required to fit herself into the box instead of Abigail. She had immediately contacted the "special" shop she had procured it from, and they had taken down her dimensions. She insisted that she wanted it that same day and so they had asked for her to go in person to measure up for the new padding.

This was a bit tricky at the time because she didn't have the original box herself. But they knew their stuff, had another carcass of the same construction and had cut the modified padding into the correct shapes to fit Emma, while she waited. Well, actually while she had squeezed herself -- with a bit of their help - into the spare carcass and they'd measured and prodded and fitted the newly cut sections all around her until they were quite sure they'd got all that they needed. When she'd brought the new padding sections back and Abigail had brought the box to her house, they had found that the original sections were easily removed and replaced.

RESTRICTION

Then of course, after all her preparatory pampering was done, it had come to the time when Abigail needed to actually fit Emma into the newly modelled box. She fitted snugly into the padded moulding and the straps cinched over her shapely body perfectly. Already immobilised by the straps going around her body, pinning her arms and legs to herself, and now the additional straps holding her firmly down in place inside the custom-made mouldings, it felt too much. Emma started to get serious reservations.

To add to the helplessness, the silencing gag was then tightly fitted and checked, but the lowering of the lid on top of her was too much! Dark, close, oppressive, pressure pushing down on her breasts, her tummy, her legs, her face. Suffocating.

And the ominous clunk as the catches to the roof were closed to imprison her inside. That was terrifying. That there was absolutely no chance whatsoever of escape was petrifying to Emma. She had nearly wet herself, having had a bit of a panic attack as soon as the last catch was secured.