Abigail In Trouble Ch. 19: Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"level 10!"

Everything went mad with full intensity, on and inside Emma's body. Every tool and vibrator buzzed angrily on fully power, giving her pulsing, probing, maddening physical and electro stimulation in places and at an intensity her body could not cope with. Her body which had been in constant orgasm of increasing depth and intensity for the last 30 minutes, finally decided that enough was enough.

Emma's mind went white with rapture, her closed eyes rolled back and her already oxygen starved body finally gave up the ghost.

She gave a high-pitched shriek and blacked out.

REDISTRIBUTED

"WOOOAH!" exclaimed Stuart, mouth gaping in shock and awe.

"Shit! Maybe we pushed her too far!" Called Michael, leaping up off the couch. "Switch it off! I'll get the gag!"

The two men reacted quickly and shut-down all the devices. Michael unstrapped all the straps around her head and gag, pulling the ball clear and ensuring a clear passage of air for her. He also loosened the collar, making sure there was no restriction there. He observed her carefully, with concern.

"She alright?" asked a concerned Stuart.

She seemed to be breathing freely and now the devices had stopped, her face had returned to a relaxed peaceful, sleep-like expression.

"Yeah. She's gonna be fine" replied Michael. "We just overloaded her senses. We need to be more gentle with her from now on." Stuart nodded in agreement, but he noted that both his and Michaels erections had returned. Michael was stroking her face gently as he waited for her heartbeat to calm back down and for her to come around. "Go fetch some water Stu" he instructed. "Then I think we'd better release her."

Stuart fetched a large, cold glass of water, and then the two men started releasing Emma from her leather and foam prison. As they worked, they remarked on how amazingly erotic it was to watch the bound beauty undergoing increasingly intense forced orgasms. They both agree that it was the hottest show they had ever seen.

First they unstrapped and withdrew the monster pussy vibrator, then the butt-plug, and lastly the nipple pods. Once these were safely stashed, they started releasing her one buckle and one strap at a time. This took quite some time due to the number and tightness of the buckles. Once all the accessible straps were undone and removed, including holding her legs folded, they had the next problem of needing to lift her to get at the arm and the belt buckles which were all at the back.

"I want to keep her lying down until she comes round, but we can't get to her arms" explained Michael. "Let's carry her to a bed and lie her on her front." The two men, still fully naked themselves, carefully lifted Emma's limp and sweaty body from the confines of the box and, still with her arms strapped tightly behind her back, picked her up.

As they carried her, they couldn't help admire her shapely body, her soft skin, her naked breasts, her dripping pussy. They carried her gently into Michael's room and laid her on the sheets on her back.

"Better not lie her on her front yet until she's awake" explained Michael. "We don't want to suffocate her"

"No. But we can still admire her, can't we?" suggested Stuart. He lay himself down on the bed on his side alongside the unconscious beauty, facing her. His thick cock stuck out towards her. He started stroking his hand over the exposed skin of Emma's body; she was still clad in her blue tight under-bust corset and stockings, and nothing else. Her arms were still strapped tightly underneath her in the leather armbinding harness.

Michael watched his brother caressing the unconscious girl in his own bed until he shrugged and joined him on Emma's other side. They just stroked her soft skin, which still felt a little damp with sweat from Emma's earlier struggles to break free. They could feel her body gently trembling under their touch.

They stroked her thighs and breasts and tummy, avoiding her nipples and pussy; whilst these looked very inviting, they reckoned she was still too sensitive there and didn't want to startle her when she woke up. Well, not too much anyway. As if waking up semi-naked between two naked men sporting two hard erections, while your arms being secured under your back, would not be enough to scare a girl witless as it was.

And that's exactly what happened a few minutes later.

Emma stirred. She took a deep breath. Her eyes opened. For a second she looked up at the ceiling, not recognising where she was, and only then noticing the stroking hands on her body. She gasped and looked to her sides, finding herself wedged between her two naked tormenters. She gasped again as she realised her arms were still bound behind her.

"Welcome back, Sweetheart" offered a grinning Stuart, continuing to stroke her nearest breast.

"How are you feeling, Emma?" asked Michael, stroking her thigh.

Emma's still slightly fuddled brain was not sure how to react to the question. Should she be outraged that they had played with her so excruciatingly and that she was still bound, or eternally grateful that they had freed her from that infernal box thing? What Abigail had seen in it was beyond Emma's comprehension. She was aware of the two men still stroking her body, which actually felt nice, but they were still waiting for her reply. Having been comprehensively gagged for a few hours, she took some time to actually realise that her mouth was clear and that she could now speak freely.

"Um" she ventured meekly, still unsure of her own voice. "Maybe a bit shaken. But OK, I think..."

"Well, that's good" said Stuart. "Because Michael and I were just discussing putting you back in the box" he teased hopefully.

Emma's blood ran cold and she let out a pitiful whimper "Oh, god no. Please don't. I don't think I can take any more" she sobbed. "I'll do anything if you don't put me back. Please! Anything!"

Stuart's approach had obtained the desired response. He cocked an eyebrow. "Anything?" he asked. Emma bit her bottom lip anxiously, knowing what might follow, but still nodded slightly.

"Anything?" asked Michael, immediately latching on to what Stuart had started. "What? Like letting us do....this?" Michael firmly cupped her breast and closed his fingers over her still sensitive nipple, rolling it slightly. Emma gave another whimper and nodded, closing her eyes under the attention.

"Even.............this?" asked Stuart, as he slid his hand down her front and dipped his fingers between the lips of her dripping pussy.

Emma gave a gasp of surprise "Oh god" she mewled, feeling a probing finger worming its way into her wet, sensitive folds.

The two men took this as a green light to stroke, fondle and molest her soft body, sandwiched as she was between them. They squeezed and moulded her lovely breasts in their eager hands, thumbs rubbing across her swollen nipples. They took turns dipping their fingers into her warm honeypot, sliding across her yielding softness inside and reaching deeper each time, their thumbs rubbing over her throbbing clit.

Emma stared up at the ceiling moaning, and took it, feeling ashamed to be reduced to a plaything. Whilst the sensations were not unpleasant -- in fact were starting to turn her on again - she felt a little used by the guys, especially as they still hadn't freed her arms. But she was especially thinking of their threat to put her back into the box. She knew she couldn't take another session in that thing. She just had to lie there and take it, squeaking as they tweaked her soft body. "For Abby" she kept reminding herself.

The two brothers started to get more enthusiastic about playing with her body. They lay on their sides, each facing her while their hands did the exploring. They started to compete with each other: who could make Emma squeak loudest or whimper the longest. Soon her nipples, clit and G-spot were being rubbed firmly by strong, firm hands and fingers, winding her up and bringing her exhausted senses back on line.

Emma closed her eyes and whimpered between squeaks as the two brothers played with her expertly. They'd really got to know her body now and knew how to make her whimper or groan, gasp or squeal, which they did repeatedly.

After many minutes of competitive arousal of Emma, both men were sporting large erections, which kept bumping into her hips. Michael was the first to want to do something with his.

"Let's see that rear of yours, shall we?" he said absent-mindedly. He gripped the belt around her waist and rolled her onto her side towards Stuart who scooted back. Stuart looked into her pretty face as her breasts brushed his chest. His fat erection pressed between their stomachs. Emma gasped at the hot touch of hot throbbing flesh.

Meanwhile Michael looked down at her peachy bottom, below her tightly strapped arms. He held her hips firmly drawing his front into her back, and nuzzled the long shaft of his erection, pointing up her back between the soft cheeks of her buttocks.

Emma's eyes opened wide in Stuart's face as she felt Michael nudging his hot, throbbing shaft up and down the valley of her bottom, between her cheeks. Stuart loved the look on her face and freed his hands to cup her cheeks and planted a soft kiss on her lips. As her mouth softened, he deepened the kiss until he was fully snogging the gorgeous blonde, as his brother dry humped her bottom. Stuart's tongue wormed its way deeply into her mouth, tasting where his cock had been just an hour ago.

Michael's free hand slid down her hip and over the curve of her buttock. He slid it down her thigh and over her pale-blue stocking clad upper leg, until he reached just above her knee. Then he lifted her leg up. Emma was still being drowned in Stuart's kiss as she felt the pressure on her upper leg, and not resisting, kept it straight as Michael lifted it up, opening her pussy to the cool air.

Michael held her leg up whilst he shuffled around behind her, repositioning his loins. Then Emma gasped into Stuart's mouth as she felt a long hot cock slid below her and between her legs, rubbing along the full length of the outside of her pussy lips. Michael's nob appeared between her legs at the front before bobbing back as Michael started dry-humping her from behind, his long cock sliding between her legs below her pussy.

Actually it was far from "dry" since her juices from multiple orgasms were mixing with Michael's own sperm, and so the friction was quite slick. Nevertheless, his cock with the wet friction rubbed through her valley and slid across her engorged clit, making her gasp each time. Stuart kept snogging her deeply to keep her quiet. As he withdrew, Michael started to nudge the head of his cock teasingly into the wet opening of her pussy, coating it with the juice and making Emma arch in anticipation of a pussy penetration.

But when Michael repositioned himself behind her and engaged the slimy head of his cock against her opening, it wasn't her pussy he was aiming for.

Emma's eyes went wide in shock and she squealed loudly into Stuart's mouth as she felt a hot, hard cock open up her back passage and enter her solidly from behind. She wasn't expecting that. She was thankful that she herself had lubed up the anal vibrator plentifully earlier in the evening, so at least Michael slid into her tight rear open with relative ease. She still felt very stuffed though.

Stuart held onto her face and continued to snog her as Michael fed his hard cock deeper into her rear making her whimper. Little by little her bottom was steadily impaled on his long and slick cock. She could feel it inexorably sliding progressively further into her tight rear passage, stretching the hole and filling her up with solid meat.

Emma suppressed a sob as Stuart's tongue wormed around inside her mouth and Michaels' cock slid deeper. It wasn't that it didn't feel good, it was just unexpected. Eventually, with a bit of leverage on her hips and her lifted leg, Michael's long cock was buried balls deep in her rectum, and he held her hips tightly, fully impaling her on his throbbing pole. Her rear ached from being so tightly stretched around his erection.

Then it was Stuart's turn. He broke the kiss, allowing her to gasp in fresh air at last. Leaning back as he lay on his side facing her, he shuffled himself down a little, his cockhead making a trail down her abdomen. He looked into her tear-streaked eyes as he stroked his large, thick cock in his hand. To be fair, it was already rock hard.

The two men settled her into position and Stuart looked down at her lovely naked pussy, dripping with juices. Her mouth opened wide in disbelief and anguish as the throbbing manhood in her rear shifted a little and pressed against areas inside her for the first time ever, like nothing she had felt before. Stuart shuffled closer and positioned his cockhead towards the opening of her pussy.

Michael helped out by lifting her raised leg a little higher, and rocking her back against himself a little, so that it was easier for Stuart to present his large fat cock head against her glistening lips. Then holding her hips and the heavy belt for purchase, he started rubbing his cock head up and down across the wet lips of her spread pussy. Emma whimpered as she felt his bell end slide up and down her slit, ploughing through the yielding folds of wet skin and bumping up across her erect and sensitive clit. She gasped as her throbbing clit was rubbed hard by the underside of his cock, which nudged it up and down with each stroke.

Then, satisfied that she and his cock were wet enough, Stuart rocked his hips back, wiggled his bottom nearer to her and engaged his cockhead firmly into the opening of her young pussy. His cock was thicker than his brother's and as he applied pressure to her, the large round head started spreading her sensitive folds around him as he pressed forward slowly.

Emma's mouth opened wide and she let out a big gasp as she felt her pussy lips being stretched around the warm invader. She was tight, but the slickness of her pussy and the previous stretching around the monster vibrator, made it relatively easy for Stuart's round bell-end to slip inside her. Immediately she felt the thin membrane between her rectum and vagina squeezed between the two hard cocks. She couldn't believe that they were both trying to get into her tight young body at the same time.

Stuart tensed himself, gripped the thick belt firmly and thrust forward. Emma shrieked loudly at the sensation of a long, fat cock slipping deeply into her wet pussy, stretching it and rubbing firmly along the back wall where Michael's hard cock lay throbbing in her rear. Stuart thrust all the way into her tight but slippery pussy, expanding it and bumping firmly into her end wall, balls deep, filling her up solidly.

She was practically paralysed by the sheer feeling of being so helpless and completely stuffed by two large and very hard cocks, filling her holes and pressing against each other as they throbbed in passion deep up inside her.

"Oh God! So full! Please!" she squealed in anguish. Stuart smiled at her as the two men settled their cocks, both at full depth within her luscious body. They both rotated their loins against her, stirring their large manhoods within the tight confines of her sensitive body, making her gasp.

So Emma experienced her first MFM threesome sandwich. She was lying on her right side in her under-bust corset and stockings, with her arms still strapped tightly behind her, useless. Stuart lay in front of her on his left side, his left arm under her, his hand gripping her close to him by the thick belt, keeping his thick cock embedded deep up inside her warm pussy. His right hand went between them and closed firmly around the warm shape of her right breast.

Meanwhile, Michael lay on his right side behind her, his long cock embedded up into her bottom. He let her left leg drop, increasing the tightness of her body around both his own and his brother's cock. His left arm under her, held on the back of the wide belt, keeping himself tight up to and inside her body, while his left hand snaked over her body and closed around her left breast, squeezing it firmly.

Emma didn't have much room to manoeuvre. With her arms still tied tightly, she could only wriggle her body a little to get comfortable, but the two men holding her tightly between them did not give her much slack. She tried moving her unrestricted legs until both men noticed and each slipped their free legs over hers, pinning them down.

She felt so full of hard, throbbing man flesh. They loved the feeling of her warm, soft body enveloping their cocks. They squeezed her breasts firmly, rubbing her nipples into erect little buds as they stirred themselves inside her, making her whimper with aroused helplessness.

Then they started to gently work their loins against her, drawing back and down, sliding, sliding through her tight tunnels. Her own flesh clung tightly to the warm poles as they withdrew through her body. Just as she felt both bell-ends approach and start stretching her openings, and as if on a signal, both men gripped her tightly and thrust forward.

Emma squealed in surprise as, at the same time, both men thrust their hips into her, driving their long shafts firmly and deeply back up into her body. She felt them glide up and into her again, filling her up completely in one glorious, co-ordinated stroke. Then they withdrew all the way back, only to repeat the same inward plunge back into her depths.

They started fucking her deep and slow, with the outward stroke gently drawing out until shallow, and the inward one a powerful thrust back to full depth, squeezing her body between them. Emma wondered if they had double-teamed someone like this before, their mutual understanding seemed so tight.

Emma's breathing was fast and starting to get a little panicky. Her lungs did their best to get air into her system, restricted as they were by a tight corset, the tighter belt, the squeezing of her body between the two men with their hands squeezing her breasts firmly, and of course the two fleshy poles sliding up and into her from below. She at least did not have anything gagging her for a change, and so her gasps and squeals came out unhindered.

Her eyes fluttered open and closed and she let out little squeaks as she panted, trying to allow her body to adjust to the impossible task of accommodating the two massive shafts of flesh now pumping deep up inside her pussy and arse. She wriggled weakly, but could feel herself firmly clamped between these two strong men as they pumped her slowly, feeling her body trembling around them.

The two men gripped her waist and breasts tighter, and started pumping her a little harder on their stiff poles of flesh. Both men's hips thrust up and into her in time with each other, driving themselves deeply up into her sensitive body. Her stretched pussy was being rubbed all around Stuart's thick cock, and her G-spot was being stimulated with the wet friction rubbing across it.

She squeaked with every bottoming out of his cock as both her clit and G-spot were bumped firmly by his in-plunging tool, nudging her into a higher and higher state of arousal. The cock in her bottom squeezed out any spare space inside her body, and rubbed sensationally against the other cock, through the thin, sensitive membrane of flesh that separated the two invaders.

Her soft, round breasts were being mauled as the two men used her lovely mounds as leverage for fucking her. Their fingers closed around the shapes, squeezing firmly and also closing in on her swollen nipples. Her nipples tingled and ached and each time one or other brother tweaked them, additional twinges of pleasure sparked deep inside her pussy.

The two cocks pumped firmly in time with each other, rubbing parallel up inside her stuffed body, squeezing the separating membrane between them and making her quiver and moan and throb around them. It wasn't that their cocks were bigger than the two large vibrators she had stuffed inside her before, it was more that the fact that they were hot, hard, moving, throbbing LIVING poles of flesh fucking her deeply, that mde all the difference.