Abigail In Trouble Ch. 19: Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevertheless, she still had the presence of mid amidst the fog of arousal to plan the safeword. Emma was just about to start humming it when Stuart touched the dial again. "Aaaagh!" she gasped as she felt brand new pangs of pleasure attack her from the depths. "Oh, no! Level 4!" she despaired. She hadn't even got used to level 3 before the dial had been put up to what she had prayed was now full power.

Along with the vibrations, the nasty large vibrator inside her pussy was now starting to gyrate and rotate itself inside her depths! And not only the one in her pussy either! The butt plug vibrator also started gently twisting around inside her rear. Occasionally, the twisting of both units coincided within her and they buzzed almost together through the thin separating membrane, sending sparks of arousal through the blonde's helpless body.

"Fuck!" screamed Emma silently in her mind as her moans filled the room. "I need to......gasp.....stop this......Aaaah.....right now.....Oh god!" The level of stimulation had been notched up quite a bit now, and she was helpless to stop her next orgasm building. It loomed just out of reach, but approaching inevitably closer and closer. She tried squirming in her bonds, desperate to relieve some of the building tension inside her soft, sensitive body, but she was strapped too tightly.

Emma opened her eyes wide, trying to focus and communicate her plight to the two men in the room. Since she could not control her own vocals: reduced to involuntary grunts and moans, she thought her head and eyes might do the trick. She tried to blink the code and shake her head, desperately trying to catch their eyes.

In fact the brothers were watching her in awe, paying her whole body careful attention as they saw how she responded to each new level of stimulation. Michael saw her blinking and shaking her head, and just smiled down at her.

"She seems to be blinking at us Stu. Likely enjoying the sensations. I wonder what it means" Michael remarked.

"Probably just trying to relieve the tension in her eyes" replied Stuart, not particularly bothered about it. "She also might be trying to focus because of the higher stimulation" he grinned. "I probably would have lost it by now. She's fighting it. Look at her head shaking."

Michael was a bit worried about Emma shaking her head. What with the tight collar around her neck, he was concerned she might do herself an injury or at least chafe her neck.

"Yeah, I think we need to do something about that" he replied.

He looked in closely to her head padding and the straps of the ballgag. He noticed that there were little loops on either side of the ballgag straps. He gently lifted her head and could see some straps below her head seemingly resting on the padding behind.

Levering her head farther forward, he got a better look and access to the loose straps. Emma thought with relief that he was going to unbuckle the tight gag, so she strained her neck and lifted her head as high as she could to help him out.

But Michael had other ideas. He freed two strap ends from behind her head, the other end of each seemed to be fixed firmly to the padding behind. "Perfect" he thought as he pulled the loose ends up, and allowed Emma's head to rest back down.

"Hold her head down for me Stu" instructed Michael. Stuart put his hand firmly on her forehead, keeping her head back down, firmly embedded into the padding, while Michael fiddled with the straps.

Emma was a bit panicked. "What are they doing?" she thought, between waves of increasing stimulation, still coursing through her body from the pleasure-torture devices. Michael threaded the new straps through the loops in the gag-strap to each side, pulled them really tight and fastened them off.

"There. That's better" declared Michael. Stuart removed his hand. Now Emma's head was very firmly strapped down into its moulded resting place by the gag straps. This had the dual effect of holding her head really still, and also of wedging the gag even more firmly inside her mouth, further stifling her moans.

Emma's eyes were wide open in fear. Not only had they NOT removed the gag, but they had taken away her last area of movement, such that it was. She now couldn't move her head AT ALL. The maximum scope of movement she now possessed was her eyes and her wiggling fingers. This extra feeling of helplessness washed through her body as fear, but it made her pussy gush its juice around the invading vibrator.

Stuart grinned down at the helpless beauty struggling to hold back a wave of arousal, and unable to thrash her head around anymore. He wanted to play with her some more, so he looked to his brother. "Do you think I should change the dial again?" Stuart asked. Emma wanted to nod, thinking he wanted to turn it down, but she couldn't move to articulate this.

"Nah, just leave it as it is for the moment" replied Michael. "Just look at her. She's ready to pop again any second now I feel."

"Alright" agreed Stuart, moving to her side. "But I'm gonna touch her." His large hands reached out to her nice, C-cup breasts thrust up towards the ceiling by her arms strapped behind her. Her nipples, captured by the tight loops of rubber around their base looked red and swollen. Her breasts quivered under the effects of the vibrating pods attached to each side of each and her body trembling under the stimulation she was experiencing.

Stuart grasped her breasts around their base, careful not to disturb the vibrating pods or the two trailing wires, and squeezed them firmly. Emma squeaked anew at the additional pressure she felt, this time around her soft breasts.

Stuart started moulding and fondling and squeezing her breasts around and underneath the nipple attachments, making Emma blush even deeper red as she couldn't prevent him. The soft moulding of her breasts did nothing to hold back the strongly tingling feelings that she could feel rising up within her whole body now, emanating largely from deep within her velvet pussy.

Stuart noticed that while her nipples and breasts were being stimulated from the base of her erect nipples where the loops were tight, the tips were clean and clear. Holding one breasts around its base with one hand, he squeezed it so that it peaked, with the fat extended nipple thrust into the air. The fingertips from his other hand closed around the throbbing tip and squeezed.

Emma drew in a sharp breath as she felt her nipple being tweaked. Another pang of pleasure shot straight from her nipple down to her G-spot, and she nearly lost it. The two large squirming, rotating and above all vibrating toys embedded and secured deep within her helpless body were doing their job very well, even without the extra stimulation from her nipples.

Michael had been correct, she was close, and as Stuart swapped over to tease her other sensitive nipple in his fingertips, that finally pushed her over the edge. Emma's eyes stretched wide open in surprise, her back arched and she screamed hard.

"Wow! Watch her go!" exclaimed Stuart with delight, listening to her strained squeak which was all that could be heard of her scream. Leaving the soft flesh of her breasts to wobble uncontained, he instead fastened his fingers around both her erect nipples and tweaked them firmly.

Emma's eyes rolled back in her head as the tsunami of pure bliss crashed over her helpless body. Her mind went blank as the orgasm smashed through her nervous system, wracking her body from tip to toe with uncontrolled spasms. Her toes curled, her fingers stretched and all her muscles went into convulsions.

Her tightly bound flesh could do nothing but shake and jerk in it's bonds as, centred in her pussy, the pleasure coursed out and ran through every vein, every nerve, every sinew of her tightly strapped down body. Already teased and aroused beyond anything she could imagine, her body totally succumbed to the forced pleasure it was being subjected to.

As the initial waves crashed through her, her mind reeling, she screamed a silent scream of passion. Her eyes came back and opened wide in terror as the waves just kept coming and kept coming until she finally found her voice again. She shrieked again and again as her body was jolted by the sheer pleasure overload. She would have thrashed her head about, thrown her arms in the air, kicked her legs out and rolled around under the sheer overwhelming ecstasy she was experiencing, but she was just too tightly bound to move an inch.

The two men watched her, fascinated by the spectacle, both as hard as rock, watching this helpless babe shrieking out her passion uncontrollably. Stuart kept a pulsing pressure on her nipples, keeping her on her peak as long as possible.

Michael prowled around until he got to the controls, waiting for Emma to calm down a bit. But her orgasm kept going, wracking her soft body over and over. Her shrieks weakened to squeals, but her body continued to twitch and quiver as she was still being relentlessly kept cumming.

"Too much.....Aaaaaagh!........It's way.........too muchAaaaagh!" She sobbed to herself, between squeals.

The sight of her captive, quivering body alongside the pitiful squeals of rapture that she was making was too much for Michael. Normally a calm, controlled man, something primal inside him snapped as he watched the erotic sight of the beautiful blonde being strapped down and forced to cum really hard.

"Fuck it!" he swore "I've just got to have her!" Michael went round to the base of the box and found the catches keeping the bottom triangular section in place. He quickly fumbled with the catches until they were all undone, and then removed the bottom section.

Emma was oblivious to his movements, just feeling a bit more cool air around her bound legs. She was still lost in the passionate throes of her orgasm and was still shaking and squealing with her eyes wide open in shock.

Michael squatted down at the foot of the table, looking up between Emma's trembling widespread thighs. He could see the twin shapes of the vibrators in her butt and pussy, kept tightly inside her by some leather straps which resembled a thong, and were clipped tightly to the thick belt around her waist.

Michael reached up and unclipped the straps, drawing them down and clear. This allowed the two vibrators to relax a bit and shift out slightly, but he wasn't ready for them to come out yet.

He tapped the drenched end of each vibrator firmly with his middle finger. A jolt of stimulation made the helpless girl jerk in her bonds and she squeaked anew in surprise. Emma had been slowly coming down from her peak and this extra jolt surprised her. She couldn't see what had caused it.

Michael grinned a little at her reaction, and then pushed hard on the end of both vibrators, forcing them firmly back into their respective holes, and in fact deeper than they had been before.

Emma froze and shrieked under the feeling of being pushed even further beyond her limits. The vibrators hit new spots within her and her nerves went to mush. She was still being stimulated to level 4 and the new depth of the tools awoke more erogenous zones than was natural. Her breasts were still quivering and her throbbing nipples were being vibrated by the pods and squeezed hard by Stuart's fingers.

Michael dragged the box over the bottom end of the coffee table to get better access and then moved the toys around with what little purchase he had on the ends: they were very slippery with her juices. With each movement, Emma squeaked sharply and her body jerked, futilely trying to find relief. She hadn't really come down very far from her incredibly long orgasm, and now she was being kept right on the edge of perhaps another one.

She again tried grunting the safeword, but the movement of the rubber tormentors within her arse and pussy disrupted any coherent thought. Michael looked down at the top edge of the pussy vibrator and noticed that the clit stimulator was not really fully engaged over its target nubbin of throbbing flesh. He thought he could do better, but first spoke to his brother who was enjoying tweaking her large and swollen nipples.

"Stu. Let's try Level 5. Can you reach the controls?"

A cold shiver went down Emma's spine and she nearly wet herself. "Oh Fuck!" she thought to herself, wide-eyed with fear. "There really IS a Level 5! I'm gonna die for sure!"

Michael pushed the pussy vibrator so that the clit hood fully engaged over Emma's external sweet spot. She groaned loudly, her feet curling and her fingers scrabbling to escape. The buzzing all over her clit raised a new level or arousal that had only been dully felt previously compared to the other stimulations. She didn't think she could cope with this at all. At least there seemed to be some pressure relief from her nipples.

And then Stuart turned the dial up to Level 5.

Instant Orgasm!

All of Emma's muscles went into spasm, including her vocal chords. Her body tensed and arched, straining against every strap that firmly held her body captive. Her eyes wide with surprise and fear. Her mouth unable to scream without the vocal chords behaving themselves. Her body was wracked as if hit by an electric shock. A thin spray of clear fluid project from her pussy, past the monster vibrator.

Stuart cheered with glee. "Will you just look at that Mikey! That's amazing! Lucky she's tied down tightly, or she'd do herself damage!"

Michael had his eyes fixing on the cumming girl, but was now scrabbling with his own clothes, tearing them off and throwing them aside as he witnessed Emma in the throes of an even more powerfully intense orgasm than the last one.

This was a full body, no nerve left unturned, mind-melting white heat orgasm, that swept mercilessly through her body like a firestorm, sweeping any other thought or feeling before it. It paralysed her as all her nerves went into overload.

Emma finally managed to get her lungs working again and the waves of ecstasy kept crashing over her as she panted desperately for air. She also finally found her voice and very high-pitched squeaks started sounding uncontrollably from behind the gag. Her body shook violently and her flesh quivered and spasmed in her bonds, tears streaking down her cheeks.

Emma's brain had now gone far beyond the ability to be aware of her surroundings. She felt she had transcended another plane, where only pure, aching, agonising pleasure existed, filling her whole world. Even though hers eyes were wide open, she couldn't take anything in. Her nerves tingled throughout her body. Her senses focused in on her pussy and breasts. Her G-spot and clitoris stimulated way beyond what was comprehensible by a sane human being. She was losing her mind to bliss.

Her pussy spasmed tightly around the invading twisting, pulsing vibrating dildo filling her sensitive tunnel to the brim. It was driving her crazy and overwhelming her senses all on its own, worming around, buzzing and rubbing across her internal sweet spots.

But suddenly it was gone! A feeling of emptiness and perhaps loss for a second, a slight respite from the overwhelming assault on her senses. Emma was still enduring her strong orgasm, but the edge had been taken off. Had they finally taken pity on her and were going to stop this?

Then she felt the unmistakable feeling of hard, hot, throbbing manflesh thrusting straight up and into her warm wet pussy, filling the emptiness an one glorious stroked, right to her core. Emma screamed as she felt her peak being egged on by the now living cock which was now deep up inside her body.

Michael grunted in bliss as he plunged forward and sheathed his entire length right up inside the cumming girl in one glorious thrust. Immediately he could feel her body clutching and spasming around his rock hard pole.

He held himself deeply inside her convulsing body, imagining he could feel little squirts of fluid from deep within her. She felt tight and warm and wet, and her pussy muscles fluttered involuntarily around his long shaft.

Unable to prevent himself, he started pulling out then thrusting back in, fucking her through her own orgasm as she continued to squeak and shake all over. He knelt on the floor thrusting his loins in and out of her, gripping the heavy belt around her waist for purchase.

He could feel her body seemingly milking his cock as he pounded her hard and fast and above all deeply. He could also feel the angry buzzing of the vibrator in her bottom, exciting her flesh from the rear and rubbing along the length of his cock as he speared her again and again.

Emma had not really come down from her intense peak, even with the withdrawal of the vibrator from her pussy. But now she was filled with raw, hard, pumping meat, she felt her body was being kept in the crashing, rolling breaking of her orgasmic waves, that never seemed to end and never seemed to let her go.

She squeaked loudly between panting, gasping breaths and her hands and limbs fought hard for escape that could never happen. Her pussy was being thoroughly pounded; her G-spot rubbed with each stroke and her clit was being mashed at the end of each long, deep inward thrust.

At some point the angle of thrusts changed for a short time, during which she felt herself being moved, possibly rotated sideways. Her mind was all mushy from the forced pleasure it was still enduring. But then the firm pumping resumed with renewed vigour.

She was only vaguely aware of a fiddling with the straps on each side of her gag, although the gag stayed put. Suddenly the padding behind her head and at the top of the box was removed and her head felt free. She would have thrashed it about in bliss if it wasn't held firmly by a large hand, her long blonde hair cascading to the floor.

Even under the continuing orgasm, she felt the gag straps loosen and the gag pulled firmly out of her mouth.

"Oh thank God!" she just about managed to think to herself, between squeaks due to the pounding her pussy was receiving. Her mouth opened wide to gasp in great lungfulls of much needed air. But then her head was firmly tilted back and held there, and before she could shout or protest, a fat cock slid between her luscious lips.

Stuart had not been able to hold himself back once he had witnessed his usually calm older brother, suddenly lose his cool, strip off all his clothes and plunge his erection straight into the bound and helpless Emma, even while she was still being wracked by an intense orgasm.

Stuart had thrown off his clothes in record time and loosened the top triangle section of the box, but not before they had swung the box around 90 degrees so that it lay across the coffee table and therefore projected out from both sides.

Michael had continued to fuck Emma for all he was worth, while Stuart removed the obstacles in his way to access her lovely mouth. Stuart tilted her head back and thrust himself forward, filling her mouth immediately and plugging the entrance to her throat.

He held her head firmly and rocked his hips to and fro, loving the feeling of her tongue sliding across the underside of his throbbing cock. He kept nudging the fat nob further and deeper into her mouth, pushing against the moist opening to her throat.

What with Michael pumping her pussy, the butt vibrator doing its job, the nipple pods stimulating her nipples and her whole body bound absolutely helpless for their pleasure, Emma had no fight left in her to resist. Stuart's thick cock suddenly gained entry into her throat and he slid into her neck, loving the contraction that her squealing and swallowing made around his shaft.

Now the brothers had Emma helplessly spit-roasted while she continued to cum around their hard poles of flesh embedded deep inside her body from both ends.

She was absolutely powerless to stop them as they started to fuck her in earnest; one fleshy pole sliding back and forth through her mouth and down her throat, the other reaming our her sensitive pussy, rubbing across her G-spot and mashing her clit each time.