All Comments on 'Abigail is in Love with Her Daddy'

by Capt_Ron

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first story. A lot of detail in the sex scenes. The occasional repeated words and wrong tense was only a little distracting. The need to get his daughter drunk bothered me more though.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

A nice virgin effort (pun intended).

I’m not one of those guys who’s always saying “Write another chapter!”. Sometimes a story is complete unto itself. This story, however, most certainly had a trajectory that needs exploring. I’m sure we all can’t wait to meet Pia.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

I think giving compliments with emphasis on someone's first submission is about the stupidest thing anyone can say on this site. Even stupider than the submissions they're commenting about. A bland, poorly written submission with only the hint of a plot that is just a photocopy of hundreds of other bland, poorly written, mostly plotless submissions on this site. There are hardly ever any improvements in follow-up submissions, so why compliment the submitter and encourage them to continue with their sub-par blunders into writing attempts?

This wasn't worth finishing. If your first thought after reading that (and I'm sure most of you, it will be), back up and reread my comment. It gives the reasons.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 1 year ago

This was just an ok read for me. I personally feel like Abigail was a mouthy little shit. And I also didn't like that the dad kept comparing Abigail to his dead wife/her mother. To me it felt like Rob was doing the deed with his daughter yet really his dead wife. And I hate threesomes with incest stories. So won't be reading the next chapter with Pia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will definitely be reading the next chapter. Absolutely loved It. I stayed hard for a very long time I found the whole situation very erotic so I had to relieve myself and suck and swallow my own semen. Thank you.

Capt_RonCapt_Ronover 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate all critiques.

This isn’t just the first erotic fiction that I have written on this platform, it’s the first story of any type that I’ve ever written.

I’m not sure right now if I’ll write a follow up story about Abigail and Pia or not. If I do, however, it’ll be about two close friends who are experimenting sexually. In response to the previous commenter, there is no implication in this story’s plot that the two of them were involved in a threesome. The threesome that was discussed happening in the past between Rob, his now deceased wife, and her close friend. It’s therefore not a threesome/incest story. Just for clarification.

I appreciate everyone who took the time to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing this tale. Good premise but I found the main character annoyingly childish. Perhaps the character was intended to be self-centered and kind of bratty, if so that is fine. Good luck in the future and just know us readers really are grateful to all you authors who put content on here for us to enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous