Abigail's Card Game

Story Info
Abigail settles her father's debts.
1.5k words
4.27
15.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted are eighteen, or above.

Abigail walked into her father's house, and into the lounge.

"Good evening, everyone!"

She smiled, and looked round the table.

At tonight's gathering, were three men she didn't know, one gorgeous woman, and her father.

"Ah, everyone, this is my daughter, Abigail," said her father.

"Good evening Abigail," they said together.

The men, and the woman, looked at her appreciatively.

Abigail was truly, beautiful.

She was nineteen, with long blonde curly hair, deep brown eyes, and an amazing figure.

She had been out for a drink with two girlfriends, and was slightly tipsy.

She was wearing a tight black skirt, white blouse, and red heels.

She was beautifully made up, her lips, a bright red, and she smelled divine.

They all noticed, the image of perfection, was slightly marred by a white stain, on Abigail's black skirt.

It was the gorgeous woman, Angela, who spoke up. She pointed to the white mess.

"Is that, what I think it is?"

Abigail looked down and giggled.

"Let's just say, I have an arrangement with the taxi driver. I haven't paid a taxi fare for ages! Have you got a tissue? I forgot to take mine out with me."

They all laughed. Angela reached into her handbag and handed some tissues over.

"How very enterprising of you, my dear," said William, a handsome man in his mid forties. He also, happened to be, Angela's husband.

Abigail slowly wiped the fresh sperm, off her tight black skirt.

"What must you think of me?" Abigail laughed.

She looked around the table. It was Friday night, and her father's usual card game, had been going on for about two hours. Everyone, except her father, had a pile of cash in front of them. It was only ten o'clock. Abigail came home early, as her father had sent her a text saying, "I need help!"

"Darling, can I have a word?" asked her father.

Abigail followed her father into the kitchen.

He looked desperate.

"Abi, you've got to help me out!"

"Oh Daddy," she cooed. "Of course I will. The usual cut?"

"You're such a wonderful daughter, Abi."

Abigail pecked him on the cheek, and the two of them, walked back into the lounge. Her father spoke.

"I am at your mercy. All the cash I have in the house is gone, but let's not finish the evening so early. My beautiful daughter has agreed to help me out.

You are all, free to use her, in any way you wish, in return for your winnings.

I can assure you, she is great value for money. Is everyone in agreement?"

They all looked at each other, then Angela spoke up.

"Can I go first?"

"Of course you can, Angela," said Abigail's father.

Her husband, William, smiled, then spoke.

"Yes. Why not!"

One of the other men, George,was the next to nod his assent.

Abigail and her father, looked towards Peter, the remaining man.

He had done well, and had a large pile of cash in front of him.

He looked thoughtful.

Abigail moved towards him, and sat on his knee. She whispered in his ear.

"It's only money, and I'm sure, you've got plenty. Surely, you don't mind spending some on a nice, tight, nineteen year old's pussy? If you want, you can stick your cock in my mouth, and fuck me as well. You can come all over me if you want. I can make you so happy. What do you say?"

Her father, and the others waited for a couple of seconds. Peter looked at them, and smiled.

"Fuck it. Why not?"

"Well done Peter," said Angela. "Let's get started, shall we?"

She pushed her winnings towards Abigail's father, and stood up.

The men watched as she and Abigail began their little floor show.

Angela was wearing a similar outfit to Abigail.

The women locked lips, and licked each other's tongues.

Abigail slipped her hand up Angela's skirt, and into her white, silk panties.

She slid two fingers into her, and began moving them in and out.

They continued their feverish kissing, as Angela gasped.

"Pull my panties down," she begged.

Abigail knelt down in front of her, and gently,slid them down. She held the soaking panties to her face, and breathed in.

She loved the heady mix of expensive perfume, and hot pussy.

Angela moved towards the sofa, and sat down.

She pulled up her skirt, and opened her legs. Abigail knelt before her, and pulled up her own skirt, sticking her arse in the air, and showing off her wet, red panties.

All the men were aroused.

She began to lick.

Angela began to moan.

"That's it, you slut! Lick my hot, wet, cunt!"

She licked her lips, and smiled at her husband.

William hurriedly pushed his pile of cash towards Abigail's father.

Abigail continued licking his wife, as William pulled his trousers down, pulled her panties to one side, and slid his cock into the nineteen year old's slippery pussy.

He was big. Abigail gasped as he pushed it in, to the hilt.

He began fucking her from behind, loving watching his wife about to come, totally at the mercy of this teenage whore.

Angela looked him in the eye.

"Go on Darling. Fuck the filthy slut!"

William fucked Abigail even harder. She came, in a flood, all over his stiff prick, then carried on licking.

Angela wasn't far from coming. She breathed heavily.

"I want to taste this whore's cunt!"

William stood over his wife. She started to lick his, and Abigail's juices.

When she had nearly completed cleaning his cock with her tongue, she engulfed him, with her her mouth. That's when she came.

She bucked her hips, as her wet pussy, drenched Abigail's face.

Abigail kept her head there, until the woman's spasms were over, then slowly, pulled away, smiling.

She was happy with her work, and loved the feeling of William's cum, dripping down her thighs.

She slipped off her red, cum soaked panties, stood up, and walked towards George.

Angela and her husband sat together on the sofa, both ready for the next session.

Abigail dangled her lacy panties, in front of George.

"Do you want to play with them? I might let you take them home with you, but, before you go, we have business to attend to."

George moved his chair away from the table. He pulled down his trousers, revealing a very, stiff cock.

"Ooh. I'd better sort that out. It should slide in really easily. I've got so much cum, in my pussy."

Abigail turned her back to him, then lowered herself onto him. He really did, slide in easily. As she moved up and down, Angela stood up, and undid the buttons on Abigail's blouse.

Her glorious tits and red bra were exposed.

The audience was loving it.

Abigail moved slowly, at first, then began to increase the tempo.

She knew George wouldn't be long.

She was right.

George grunted, and came.

She stayed on his cock till he recovered.

As she stood up, she held up her skirt.

The gathering watched, as even more cum, dripped out of her.

Angela approached her.

"Don't you think we should share?"

She slid her fingers into Abigail, sucked them, then they kissed, passing backwards and forward, the creamy mixture.

Angela eventually, pulled away.

"Mmmm. Delicious!"

Abigail smiled. She was loving all this attention.

There was still Peter to deal with.

"So, Peter. Which of my holes, do you, want to come in? My mouth, my cunt,or perhaps, my arse?"

Her father had scooped up all the money. He was so proud of his beautiful daughter.

Peter looked at her.

"I want you to suck my dick."

"No problem," she said, kneeling in front of him.

He gazed down at her gorgeous blonde hair, as she expertly, sucked him.

After watching her perform, he too, came quickly.

She pulled her head away, and smiled, as jets of warm cum, showered her face.

The guests, politely applauded, as Abigail stood up.

"Thank you all," she said. "I hope to see you all again soon!"

"We certainly hope so, too!" they all chimed.

With that, they tidied themselves up, and bid their farewells.

"Darling, you were amazing," said her father.

They were stood in the kitchen.

Her father had counted the money, and given her a healthy slice of the proceeds.

Abigail was drinking a straight Vodka.

Her face was still covered in fresh cum.

"I think, I should be thanking you, Daddy."

She smelled of sex, and could see, quite obviously, it was having a profound effect on her father. She smiled, and spoke.

"Would you like to face fuck your little girl?"

He didn't hesitate. Since her mother had left, she quite often, "helped him out."

He was quite rough with her, but that was how she liked it.

He held onto her hair, and roughly, fucked her mouth.

"Oh, you're such a wonderful daughter!"

Abigail held his cock in her mouth, then swallowed his cum.

She looked up at him, then opened her mouth.

"All gone, Daddy!"

She stood up, and ran her fingers across her cheeks.

She sucked her fingers, and smiled at him.

"You know where to find me, if there's anything else you want, Daddy."

Her father watched her gorgeous arse, as she left the room.

"I'll see you soon, Baby."