All Comments on 'Aboriginal Australian Werewolf'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What shite this is!

Do us all a favour and stop writing such crap!

You are offending my Indigenous Australian roots and by the way, there is no such thing as the South Western suburbs of Melbourne, you would be in Port Phillip Bay!

And since he is in Victoria, he is more likely to play Australian Rules than Rugby!

Let the Aussies write stories about Australia and for fucks sake let a real indigenous Australian write about being Aboriginal, because you are so far from making any sense at all! Stick to writing about places and races that you actually know about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice beginning

Keep up writing you FANTASY story, as of any good FANTASY story, places and themes are the writers imagination......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Learn Strine!!!

If you're going to write a story based in Oz, do some research! Get an Aussie editor!

Even the basic Internet searches can give you enough information about Melbourne and Victoria to remove your foot from your mouth. As a previous reader commented, there are no south west suburbs, only the ocean and a long swim to Tassie - although King Island may qualify as well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Godawful Crap!

About as Australian as McDonalds! Absolutely no stars.

Reads like it was written by someone with "learning difficulties" - or as we might say here in Australia, a "spac" person, (although that would be very politically incorrect).

Clearly written from reference material - possibly out of date reference material, ("...the vast plains of the State of Victoria"). Complete rubbish.

Give up, crawl away and die under a rock - but please, not anywhere in the "Commonwealth of Australia"!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2141 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS