About Last Night...

Story Info
Texts remind a woman what happened last night.
1k words
4.19
10.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BleedWithUs
BleedWithUs
10 Followers

Light breaks through the shades and eventually makes its way across your face. You slowly stir, groggy from sleep. It's difficult to open your eyes, so you lay motionless in bed for what seems like forever.

Reaching across, you notice that I've already left for work. Pouting, you turn on your side, and experience surprise soreness throughout your entire body. You struggle to remember why, but nothing comes to mind. It must've been that cold medicine you took. It knocked you out for a full night's rest. Flashes of strange dreams pop in your head, but it's all a blur.

Eventually, you open your eyes. A tiny laugh escapes your lips as you see your tank top twisted, your tits spilling of it. You sigh, wishing I was still in bed to enjoy them.

Slowly, you rise to get up and stop short. You're shocked to find that your shorts are down to your thighs, completely exposing your bald pussy. You blush, quickly pulling your shorts back up.

"Did I really sleep so hard last night that I wiggled out of my pajamas?" you ask to yourself. "I'm so sore, I must have..."

You shake off the haze of a deep sleep, shower, get dressed and head out. Stopping at the coffee shop, you get yourself something warm to drink, open your book, and sit in your favorite corner. Lost in the words on the page, you jump when your phone buzzes. It's a text message from me. You audibly gasp when you see the picture I attached: your tank top pulled up, my hand firmly squeezing one of your big tits.

The phone buzzes again. It's another picture. Your eyes grow wide as you see a picture of my mouth latched onto you, sucking hard. Instinctively, you feel your nipples stiffen underneath your sweater.

Well, that explains why your clothes were all disheveled when you woke up. Your hand shakes as you grab your drink. What else happened in your deep sleep?

You wait in heavy anticipation. Your mind races and your sore pussy starts to ache. Finally, the phone buzzes again. You check to make sure no one is around before you look.

"Oh, fuck" you whisper to yourself.

Your eyes study the picture carefully. Your shorts are pulled down. My fingers are gripping your pussy tightly, squeezing it firmly. From the looks of how puffy you are, I must have been doing it for a while. Your needy pussy throbs at the sight. You can practically feel me gripping you right there in the shop. Pushing your knees together, you compose yourself long enough to leave and head to the library.

Thankfully, the library is pretty empty this time of day. Finding a secluded area, you try to finish your book, occasionally checking your phone to see if I've sent anything. The expectations are killing you.

The phone buzzes again. You slam your book down and grab it. Biting your lip, you see my middle finger inside your pussy. Another text comes in. This time, two fingers are inside you. Your heart pounds. Another. This time 3 fingers. You're squirming in your chair. Another text comes in.

"Holy fuck," you say louder than you expected.

You look around to make sure no one noticed. The picture reveals 4 of my fingers stuffed inside your pussy. You practically feel it as you throb and pulsate. It's a good thing you decided to wear undies today because you're absolutely leaking all over them in excitement.

You try to read your book, but your thoughts keep wandering. You keep looking at the pictures, studying them, see how pretty you look with my fingers inside you, how much I spread you. Making sure you're alone, you slide your hand under your skirt to give your aching pussy a little attention. Yup. You're completely soaked. It's taking all your willpower to not play with yourself right there in the library.

The phone buzzes again. You hesitate, unsure of what you're about to see.

Composing yourself, you take a deep breath, and look. A shocked squeeze escapes your lips. It's a picture of my hard cock in your mouth, poking your cheek out far. You grind against your chair as you stare at the picture, taking in all the details; the outline of my cock in your stretched cheek, your pretty lips clinging to me, a tiny little bit of drool on your chin.

You grab your stuff and race to the door, unable to take it anymore. You have to go home and cum. Now. You put your seatbelt on and almost turn the key in the ignition before another text comes in. It's a video. Your hand trembles as you click play. It's an up close, point-of-view video of me fucking you in your sleep.

Your eyes grow wide as my thick, hard cock glides in and out of you. It's a little dark, but you can see my cock glisten with your juices. In and out. In and out. Completely stuffing you. What really turns you on, though, are the soft grunts and moans coming from me as I enjoy myself fucking your sleeping cunt.

Fuck. You can't wait until you get home. Lifting up your skirt, you slide your undies down to your ankles and begin rapidly touching yourself. Fingers plunge in and out as you watch yourself get sneakily fucked. Your playing gets faster as I thrust harder in the video. Your clit is so swollen and sensitive seeing my cock go as far as possible inside you.

My pace quickens. I'm close. You're close. My thrusts more deliberate. My grunts grow louder and more frenzied. You know that sound well. I'm cumming. Your eyes are wide as you watch my cock shove in and out of you, shooting my hot, sticky loads deep inside you. Each grunt signifies another gushing deposit.

"Oh, fuck oh, fuck oh, fuck I'm cumming!" you shout to yourself in your car as you cum unbelievably hard.

You tremble and shake as the few final seconds of the video show me pulling out, my cum oozing from your worn out pussy.

After what seems like forever, you compose yourself, completely removing your undies. There's no point in putting them back on now. You're just going to play again as soon as you get home.

Starting your car, the phone buzzes again. It's a message from me.

"Good girl," it simply says.

Groaning slightly, you realize it's going to be a long drive home.

BleedWithUs
BleedWithUs
10 Followers