About That Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh... sure." Facing away from him, I could feel him dabbing my upper thighs, then lifting my shorts to get at my toosh, slowly smoothing his fingers over my buns, for what seemed like forever. I noticed too, that the more he massaged, the wetter I was getting. "Looks like the little buggers had a picnic on your backside." I could hear the smile in his voice, when he said, "Not that I blame them." I was holding my breath, afraid I'd start panting, till finally he gave my tooshie a little pat, sighed and said, "All done."

He nodded at the sweatpants, sitting on the table. "Those are a little small on me. They've got a draw string. So, I think they'll work, if you adjust the waist, and roll up the bottoms. At least it'll cover your legs, so you won't get eaten alive. If you're going out, I'll give you some socks to cover your feet, too."

"Thanks, Clay." I don't think I'd ever felt as pampered. He really was a super nice guy, and I was so glad that I was lucky enough to cross paths with him again, after having not seen each other in almost ten years since we'd graduated high school.

Taking the seat across from me, he put a deck of cards on the table. "Whenever I'm up here, I like to take a break from technology, and try not to touch my phone or tablet, unless I have to. Getting away from everything, I find helps clear my head." Starting to shuffle the deck, he shrugged. "With no internet or TV, I find other ways to amuse myself; like reading, playing cards, or going for a swim, especially at night when everyone's asleep."

"I hear you. I could sure use some unwinding. To be honest, since I've never been that big into social media, I'm not too worried about not having a phone."

"Yeah, I never got into that." He nodded at the cards. "So, do you know how to play poker?"

He laughed when I winced and said, "Maybe, a little?" Looking down at myself in just my T-shirt and booty shorts, I playfully wiggled my eyebrows. "I just hope it's not strip poker, or you'll have me out of my clothes in four hands, or maybe six, if you count my sandals."

I thought he'd laugh, but the way his eyes flared and his gaze dropped, eyeing the twins, I could feel my nipples starting to pebble, just imagining how hot things would get if we really were playing for our clothes.

Clearing his throat, he lifted his gaze. "Uh, no. Just thought we'd play a few hands of Texas Hold'em." He smirked, with one last look at my girls. "With our clothes on. Figure it wouldn't be fair to take advantage of a novice, and strip you of everything you own."

He laughed when I wrinkled my nose and snapped my fingers, pretending to be disappointed. "Shucks! And here I thought things were going to get interesting. Especially, since I don't have any money, so I've got nothing else to bet."

"Okay, how about loser makes breakfast?"

I shrugged. "Sure, works for me."

As he dealt, imagining how much fun it might have been to see him stripping out of his clothes, I let my gaze slowly slide over every inch of him; from his thick biceps, across his broad chest, and dipping a little lower, down over his washboard abs. While I enjoyed letting my eyes do a little wandering, I wondered if it was my imagination, or if his chest was actually starting to rise and fall a little faster, just from seeing me eat him up with my eyes.

I pretended to scratch my nose to hide my smile, when I noticed his hands also seemed a little shaky, as he picked up his cards.

I had played a little poker in college, and thought I had a pretty good hand. Then Clay, wearing a smug little smirk, slapped down three aces, easily trumping my pair of tens.

Just for fun, I slid my sandal off my foot, and smiled right back as I lifted my leg, and made a point of showing him that I now had one bare foot. As he reshuffled the deck, I laughed at how hard he swallowed, while I enjoyed getting him rattled.

When he raised an eyebrow in warning, I held up my hands, doing my best to keep a straight face. "Okay, I promise, I'll behave."

As his gaze met mine, I could see the look in his eyes was a little intense, probably wondering, like I was, what would happen if we decided not to behave. ... and just let things go, wherever things were meant to go.

Then suddenly, a huge clap of thunder, strong enough to rattle the camper grabbed our attention, and had us both staring up at the ceiling. "Sounds like it's really starting to storm out there, that'll make it the fifth day in a row it's rained," he remarked, shaking his head.

"Really? It never rained at all in the city. I just hope it hasn't ruined your holiday."

"Actually, I'm up here for the summer. So, a few days of rain doesn't really matter. Like my grandmother always said, "Every cloud has a silver lining, if you look for it." The way he smiled into my eyes when he said that, had me wondering if he was hinting at something.

Then, what he said sank in; that he was going to be up here camping for the entire summer. "Wow, you're lucky to get that much time off. I had to work late every night for the past two weeks, just to get this week off. And now thanks to my sister, it looks like I'm going to be spending it back at home."

"Right now, I'm between projects, so I'm in no hurry to rush back."

Picking up my next hand, to see what I'd been dealt, I wondered if 'between projects,' was code for being unemployed. Which only made me feel worse, knowing he was probably being careful about what he spent, yet he'd just been kind enough to share his food with me.

Clay had just picked up his cards, when his phone chimed. Considering how hard it was coming down outside, with nowhere else to go, he turned in his seat and took the call. Of course, sitting as close as we were, I couldn't help but overhear.

"Hey, Rex. Yeah, it's raining cats and dogs up here, but it still beats sweating my ass off in the city. So, what's the latest?"

I watched him nodding his head as he listened. But the way his smile faded and his clenched his jaw, I had a feeling he was hearing something he didn't want to hear.

Then he confirmed it when he said, "Well, forty's the price. I'm not getting screwed over like I did last time. Tell 'em that's it, take it or leave it. They've got to know that they're not the only fish in the sea."

Holy crow! I could hardly believe my ears. It sounded like he was selling off his stuff. Looking around his little camper, if he was that desperate, I wondered if this tiny space had become his home.

Earlier, when we walked up to the site together, I noticed his old red pickup truck parked in front of his camper, had seen better days. Now I wondered how he was managing to survive without any income. Well, I knew one thing, I was going to pay him back every single cent he'd spent on me, whether he liked it or not.

Still, I noticed he ended a call on a light note. "Thanks for looking out for me, buddy. When I get back home, remind me I owe you a beer, and maybe even a burger, depending how this deal goes."

Still chuckling after he put his phone down, he shrugged. "Sorry about that, some calls I have to take, but luckily not too many." His eyes glinting with amusement, he nodded at the cards. "Now, if I'm not mistaken, I was just about to play you for that other sandal."

"Yeah, right. I'm thinking, more like I'm going to win your T-shirt, smarty pants." I eyed him up and down, picturing him out of his shirt as I rearranged my cards, while he just laughed.

Holy smokes, I couldn't believe it, I actually won! When I saw Clay only had a pair of twos, I did a little happy dance in my seat as I slapped down a pair of ladies. Grinning smugly, I pointed at his shirt, and gestured for him to take it off. "Guess you can say goodbye to that T-shirt."

With a teasing grin lighting up his eyes, as I watched him slowly peel off his T-shirt, inch by excruciating inch, it was enough to get me salivating by the time he finally pulled it over his head. Oh lordy, and I was right, turns out he was ever bit as buff as I imagined. I knew a guy had to work out pretty hard to keep everything so toned and tight, not to mention so enticingly lickable!

I think I lost the next two hands because there was no way I could focus on my cards with my eyes glued to his slightly furry chest, and rippling six-pack. As my mind wandered off, imagining all kinds of naughty things.

Since I'd lost two hands in a row, and had already given up my other sandal, now it was his turn to sweat as I stood to strip out of my shorts. The way his eyes rolled, I laughed as I showed him my moves, playfully shimmying my way out of my daisy dukes, ever so slowly.

After that little performance, I noticed his hands were even more shaky as he dealt the next hand.

When he looked up and noticed me stifling a yawn, probably happy for an excuse to end the game before we did something crazy, he put his cards down. "You look tired, Meg. Why don't we finish this tomorrow?"

"But I'm going home tomorrow."

He eyed me for moment, and finally said, "You know you don't have to. You're welcome to stay as long as you'd like. I'm on my own so much, I've really enjoyed the company."

I kind of hated to leave, too. He was a lot of fun, had a great sense of humor, and was just so easy to be with, and kind of nice to look at, too.

But I knew there was only one way I could stay. "Well, guess I could stay a few more days. But only if I pay my way. I want to pay you back for everything you've spent on me, Clay. I wouldn't feel comfortable otherwise. And unless you agree, then I'll have to go. I'll feel like I'm mooching, if you won't let me pay my fair share."

He studied me for a moment. "Tell you what. How about tomorrow, we'll finish this game. And if I win, then you don't owe me a thing. But if you win, then you can pay me whatever you think is fair."

"Okay." I nodded. "Deal."

"I'll get you a toothbrush, and you can freshen up, while I make up the pullout."

The bathroom was fairly compact, but still had everything I needed. As I looked at myself in mirror, brushing my teeth, I could hardly believe how the evening had played out. Thanks to my ditzy sister deciding to take off and leave me to my own devices, amazingly, I was going to be spending at least a few nights with Clayton Daniels in his cozy little camper.

Though I was nervous after she'd left me and driven off, I couldn't deny that I'd landed on my feet with Clay. Not only was he easy on the eyes, and a super nice guy, but there was just something about him that had me curious enough to want to get to know him better.

I'd just stepped out of the bathroom, and when I saw the size of the bed, I couldn't help it, I threw back my head and laughed. It just looked so tiny, like something you'd find in a kid's room.

Clay had to be at least six foot four, if not taller. There was no way he was going to be comfortable on such a narrow little bed, that I knew would have him hanging off both ends. He eyed me as he spread the blanket, probably wondering why I was laughing.

"Clay, you can't sleep on that, it's way too small, especially for someone your height. Why don't I sleep on there, and you can sleep in your bed?"

"I'll be fine. I've slept on here before, and its not as tight as it looks."

"If you say so." To me it looked like something I would just barely fit, at only five foot six. I knew he'd have to curl up in a tight little ball, or fold himself in half, just to keep from falling off. While he was busy smoothing out the bedding, he stopped when I said, "Okay, hear me out. How about this: I sleep in my sleeping bag, on top of the covers and you can sleep beside me, under the blankets. Then technically, we wouldn't really be sleeping together, we'd just be sharing a bed."

The way he shook his head made me laugh, like he couldn't quite understand what I was saying. Though he finally gave in. "You know what. I think we're both tired. And if you want to try that, I'm fine with it."

After he closed up the bed, and went into the bathroom, I unrolled my sleeping bag, that I was pleased was nice and dry and pretty toasty, thanks to him sitting it by the heater.

I had just wiggled my way into my snug little sleeping bag when Clay crawled in beside me, in just his boxers, I noticed, making me realize how buff he really was.

He looked over at me, tucked in tight in my bag. "You going to be comfortable like that?" He didn't look too convinced, seeing as I was pressed against the wall to give him all the room I could.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine," I lied through my teeth. Though it did feel a teensy bit claustrophobic to be zipped up in a bag and squished up tight against the wall, like a burrito being flattened in a press.

"It's kind of warm tonight, so you may want to sleep with the zipper down, so you don't get too hot."

After seeing him in his boxers, believe me, I was plenty hot, though being bundled up in a thermal sleeping bag, sure as heck wasn't helping.

To try and deal with the uncomfortable feeling of being overheated and squished like a bug and more than a little aroused, I took a few deep calming breaths and eventually, I felt myself drifting off. With the calming sound of Clay's steady breathing, helping to lull me to sleep.

CLAYTON

Not sure how, but somehow, I'd managed to doze off, even with Meghan's face tucked into my neck, softly breathing into my ear, with her warm little hand resting on my chest.

When another loud clap of thunder had jolted her awake, seeing how anxious she looked staring up at the ceiling, I slid my arm around her shoulder and tucked her into my side. "You don't think a tree could come down on us, do you?" She'd whispered, sounding pretty nervous.

"I don't think so. I know a guy who works here, whose only job is taking down any trees that might be a problem. He took out a few around here just last week and he said the rest look pretty healthy. I've also got a lightning rod on the camper, so I think we'll be fine."

When she turned on her side, and snuggled in a little closer, I suggested, "If you want, you can put your head on my shoulder."

So, that's how I found myself staring up at the ceiling with Meg softly breathing against my neck.

Zipped up in her sleeping bag, she must have found it warm, because sometime after the storm started to rage again, she'd crawled out of the bag, and crawled her way onto me.

Trying to ignore the fact that I could feel the warmth of her skin on mine, now that she was only in her panties and T-shirt, with those gorgeous breasts pressed to my side, I tried to think of anything but her, hoping to eventually fall asleep. Once I'd finally talked my dick into going down, of course.

I had just started drifting off again, and suddenly my eyes flew open, wondering what the hell was happening.

Holy crap! This was real! I could actually feel a hand stroking me through my boxers, squeezing and sliding up and down along the length of my shaft, getting me rock hard.

Lifting my head, I could see it was Meghan's hand wrapped around me. I tipped my head, to try and see her face, but could tell she was still fast asleep. Though, she was starting to make the cutest little noises, that had to be the sexiest I'd ever heard. Kind of a cross between a moan and a whimper, she kept whispering things and smiling, while she slid me through her fist, squeezing and easing off, then tightening her grip, and clutching me nice and hard again.

I knew one thing, if she kept it up, I was going to lose it, and she was going to get a handful.

I figured she probably had no idea that it was me she was getting off, and was most likely dreaming of someone else, like some guy she'd been seeing.

Then holy shit, I froze, my eyes flared and my heart stalled in my chest when I heard her softy whisper, "Hmmm, Clayton..." Still sliding me through her fist, and stroking her thumb over my slickened cockhead, while teasingly nuzzling me with her nose and pressing her lips to my neck.

I could hardly believe this was happening. Even if she was still half asleep, to hear her whispering my name as she got herself off playing with my dick, was crazy.

Afraid to startle her if I woke her, I had to fight with everything I had to try and keep still. Apparently, my body had a mind of its own, though. Clenching my jaw, I gritted my teeth as my hips thrust up, pushing my dick harder into her hand with each stroke. I could feel my balls getting tight, and my chest really beginning to heave as I felt it coming, that explosive rush whenever I climaxed.

Back in the day, when we were in high school, never in a million years would I ever have imagined anything like this happening, finding myself in bed with gorgeous Meghan Taylor. Though I was hardly a babe magnet, Meghan was the only girl that got me so tongue-tied whenever I saw her, that I could hardly get a word out.

When she'd flash that pretty smile, and murmur, "Hey, Clayton," I'd be so overwhelmed I could hardly think, much less reply.

Now, with her whispering in my ear, curled up against me, pressing her lips along my neck I was fighting so hard to hold back, desperately trying to think of anything I could to distract me. But I just couldn't do it, not with Meghan softly moaning and sliding my cock hard and fast through her fist. I knew I was going to come, and come hard.

With no way out, I gave in, accepting the fact I was about to erupt, then suddenly she stopped. Still with my dick wrapped in her hand, she opened her eyes, looked up at me, then down at what she was holding, and she half sat up and muttered, "What the hell?"

Not even sure what to say, I shrugged. "I think you got a little warm and crawled out of your sleeping bag and onto me."

Then she opened her hand and let go of me, like my cock was on fire. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

When I'd invited her to stay, I meant what I said, I never planned for us to hook up. I just wanted to make sure she was safe, and also wanted her to know that she could trust me.

"No harm done." Well, except maybe for the throbbing pain building up behind my nuts, that I knew I'd have to take care of in the shower, later.

She winced, as she explained. "It's been a while for me, and I guess since we were cuddled up, I just kind of reached down and uh..."

"It's okay, Meghan. I could tell you were asleep, and I didn't know if I should wake you."

"Well, at least we never um..." She looked up at my face. "Did we?"

"No." Much as I would have loved to slide my way into her sweet little body, and feel the heat of her closing around me. I was kind of glad she stopped when she did, or I'd have to explain why she was coated in what I knew would be a pretty heavy load. Considering it had been a while for me, too. Since I'd basically decided I'd better be off on my own, than being with someone I couldn't trust.

Noticing how it had quieted down outside, I pointed up at the ceiling. "Sounds like the rain's finally letting up." Reaching around her, I pushed the button on the wall and smiled at the way her eyes lit up as she looked up at the star filled sky overhead, with only a few drops coming down now, hitting the skylight.

"Wow! Clayton what a sight, with just those few clouds drifting by, lit up by that gorgeous full moon, and the stars."

"Yeah, I know. Sometimes, I like to fall asleep staring up at the sky."

Excited, she wiggled in a little closer, giving my right pec a little squeeze. "You've really thought of everything, haven't you? I can see why you like it up here so much, and want to spend the whole summer."

Considering how perfect she felt curled up in my arms, I wished there was a way that she could stay, too. Only problem, by the time she left, I already knew I'd have a really hard time letting her go.

In the morning, I tried to be quiet fixing us breakfast, after I'd carefully crawled out of bed to let her get a little more sleep. But I smiled when she snuck up on me, and I felt her hand sliding down over my backside as she peered around me to see what I was making.