About That Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, by the time they reached me, his bits and pieces were safely under the surface of the water, so there was nothing to see.

Dottie didn't seem to be shy about flashing her girls though, as she strode up, looking around. "Where's Clayton?"

I pointed out at the lake. "He just dove in and went for a swim."

She looked me over and grinned. "And left you behind, silly boy."

We all laughed when just then, Clayton surfaced right beside me, making me choke, he had me laughing so hard when he lifted me out of the water and held me in the air, looking down at him.

Then slowly, he slid me down his body, and kissed me. As he lingered over my lips, I slid my hands over his dripping chest, furrowing my fingers through his little matt of auburn chest hair, and gently pinched his nipples, making him groan.

I noticed that Frank and Dottie had wandered off, I guess to give us some privacy, since we were basically making out like we were the only two in the water.

Clay leaned in and slipped a hand behind my head to kiss me again, but the spell was broken when a beachball came flying at him and smacked him in the back of the head. I tried not to laugh, but it was funny.

But he didn't seem to think so. Narrowing his eyes, he grabbed it, and looked for the culprit. Who I could see running through the shallow water with his dick dangling, while laughing his head off, trying to avoid getting hit.

Clayton saw him, smiled and shot it back at him. But when it missed and landed on the water, everyone near us got into it and started tossing it around. We must have played around like that for an hour. It was so much fun, diving for the ball to try to get it before for anyone else did, and before it hit the water. I actually forgot that all of us were naked.

But we all looked up when we heard a rumble of thunder, and noticed the clouds rolling in, darkening the sky.

As everyone decided to get out of the water, Clay lifted me into his arms, put my legs around his waist and waded back to shore with me wrapped around him.

Smiling into his eyes as we walked in skin to skin, I thought it was a perfect way to end the evening. Well, at least until we got back to his camper, where hopefully, we'd really have some fun. Especially since we were already naked, and fingers crossed, he'd remembered to buy some condoms.

Rain started coming down hard. And the rumbles echoing in the distance and lightning flashing across the sky seemed more threatening by the minute as the wind picked up.

Clay quickly wrapped his towel around me, then he knelt down in front of me, pointing a thumb over his shoulder. "Get up on my back Meg, and I'll carry you."

Clay was jogging through the woods pretty quickly, with me bouncing along on him piggyback, I guess hoping to get us inside before any lightning hit the trees.

Suddenly we both cried out when he tripped on a tree root jutting up across the path. I could feel the air getting knocked out of him as I rolled off him as he landed with a thud and skidded. Considering he was in his birthday suit I had a sick feeling that his deal got the worst of it.

Oh, his poor dick. And it was such a nice one, too.

Crouching by his head, I asked, "Are you okay?"

He let out a groan and shook his head. "I think I lost my nuts. Squirrels will probably find them, run off with them and bury them."

"I'm not sure, but I don't think those are the kind of nuts they look for."

Clay lay still for a while, I guess trying to catch his breath, while I gently stroked a hand over his head.

"You want to roll over and take a look?"

"Not if it's ripped off, I don't."

Yikes! That was something I didn't want to think about, his junk torn off, probably rolling away in the forest.

"How about if I take a look, and maybe try and kiss it better?"

He actually managed to laugh, though it sounded kind of pained. "Megan, you're killing me. And it hurts even worse when I laugh."

"Sorry, just trying to help."

While he drew a few shallow breaths, I stroked a hand down over his back, and gently massaged his backside. He groaned even louder. "That's really not helping, Meg."

"Why not?"

"Because now you're getting me hard."

"Well, at least you know it's still there."

"Yeah. Hopefully in one piece, and everything's where it should be."

As he made his way onto his knees, I took hold of his arm and helped him get to his feet.

We both looked down at once, relieved to see everything was still intact, though it did look a little swollen.

When we got back to the camper, I got some fresh towels and dried us both off. And I convinced Clay to lie down, and put some ice on it.

He was wearing this funny smile when I curled in beside him, and brushed the hair off his forehead. "What's that look for?"

"Just thinking, I've finally got some condoms and now I'm not sure if we're going to able to use them, after I hit that speed bump running in the woods."

I laughed, glad to see he was able to joke about it. "It's okay, Clay. We don't have to do anything. We can talk, or even just go to sleep, if you're tired."

Nodding, he slipped his arm around me, tugged me to his side and kissed the top of my head and sighed. "It's so nice having you here with me, Meg." Then he gave me a little squeeze, and turned his head to see what I'd say when he asked, "So, nobody missing you back at home?"

"I hope not. It's one of the reasons I'm here, hoping he'd take the hint and go away."

"So, who is this guy?"

"Actually, there's two of them. Hopefully, one of them got the message that I'm not interested. But the other one just wouldn't take a hit, and was blowing up my phone nearly 24/7 trying to get me to talk to him. Just before I left, I got a new cell number, hoping that would put him off. And I'm hoping he doesn't show up at my office, once I'm back at work. It seems every man I meet is either a liar, a cheat, or both. So, I decided to take a break. And I'm not interested dating anymore."

"But you're here with me."

I looked up at him and smiled because obviously, I didn't mean him. "Well, you're different. I think of you as a friend and someone I can trust. Because, there's nothing I hate more than being deceived."

When he seemed to be mulling that over and didn't say anything, I thought I should explain. "The one guy works in my office, and he kept flirting, and teasing me every chance he got. He'd started leaving a rose on my desk every other day, and the next day he'd leave a single chocolate in these little fancy gold boxes, but never said who they were from. But I knew it was him.

"We started having coffee breaks and lunch together. I'd heard the company was sending him to work in our London office, and I was surprised when he suggested that maybe I'd like to make the move with him. Of course, I thought he was joking, till he brought up the idea of us sharing a flat so we could work and play together, where no one would know what we were up to.

"Then a lady who works with him, saw us talking one day over lunch. And she pulled me aside, and asked if I knew that he was married with two kids and another one on the way.

"I think my jaw must have hit the floor. I was so shocked. I thought he was single, or I wouldn't even have had lunch with him, never mind letting him joke about us moving away together.

"Next day, he called me to his office for lunch, and I couldn't believe it, he'd really gone all out. Had a chilled bottle of wine, and a beautiful catered meal laid out for the two of us on his desk.

"So, what did you do?"

"I smiled and said, 'Oh wow, you really went all out. And everything looks so good. But just two place settings? What if your wife and kids show up and decide they want to join us?' You should have seen his face. He was sputtering, trying to think of what to say. Then he tried to tell me that his marriage was on the rocks, and they were talking about getting a divorce. I told him point blank, 'Don't ever bother me again,' and I walked out.

"Now he avoids me like the plague, because I think he's afraid that I'll tell his wife about the kind of things he gets up to at work."

"At least you found out in time."

"Oh, I would never have moved away with him. I just couldn't believe that he'd do something like that to his family. Probably acts the part of a doting husband and perfect father at home, too."

"So, he's not the one blowing up your phone?"

"No. The other one's even worse."

"Really? Worse than that?"

"Oh, yeah, he's a real peach. I met him at a friend's wedding. He was seated beside me, and seemed really nice. A perfect gentleman. And I liked that he wasn't overly flirty. When the night was over, I never thought I'd see him again, because he never asked for my phone. But then we met again at a birthday party."

"He must have thought it was kismet."

"More, like he planned it. I found out later, that he got himself invited, knowing that I'd be there."

"So, I'm guessing you started dating?"

"Pretty casually. We had a few coffee dates, and saw a movie together. I liked that he was taking it slow, and never even tried to kiss me."

"Let me guess, he gay, right?"

"No, he's not gay. But I've never met anyone more devious. Finally, he suggested he'd like to cook dinner for me. I thought that was sweet, and felt like I could trust him."

Clay narrowed his eyes "He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"No. But he sure as hell shocked me. He made this amazing four course dinner. After, while we were having coffee, I thought I heard a noise coming from down the hallway. I looked over at him and asked if any pets. He just grinned and said, "No, I don't have any pets."

"So, what was the noise?"

"It was crazy. His friend came waltzing out of his bedroom, in the tiniest speedo I'd ever seen, and fully erect, with half of it sticking out of the top. Then I realized he was not only half-naked, but also carrying ropes and a blind fold. Next thing I know the guy who invited me for dinner, was explaining that the two of them were best friends from the time they were kids in the old country. And everything they had, they shared. Then I realized that they intended to tie me up and share me."

"Oh, my god. What did you do?"

"What do think I did? I shot out of my chair so fast, I knocked it over, and sent it crashing into the jerk in the speedo. I grabbed my purse, ran out the door and didn't even wait for the elevator. I nearly broke my neck running down the stairs. When I got down to the street, I hailed a taxi, and I shook all the way home, I was so freaked out."

"Holy shit! He had to be crazy, to try something like that."

"Yeah, no kidding. As soon as I got home, he called me. He said it wasn't what I thought. Tried to tell me it was just a joke, and that they never would have tied me up or anything -- unless of course, I was into that kind of thing. I just told him never to phone me again. But he's been phoning me ever since. He just won't give up."

"Did you call the cops, tell them what happened?"

"Yeah, I thought I'd better, in case he tried it with anyone else. The policeman I spoke to suggested I change my phone number. The strange thing is, we weren't really even dating. So, I can't understand why he'd keep calling, acting like he was trying to win me back, when we had nothing to begin with."

"Let's hope he gives up, now that he can't call you anymore."

"Yeah, trouble is, he knows where I work."

"Then maybe you should spend your summer up here with me. And by the fall, hopefully he'll have moved on. Unless, you want me to pay him a visit. Because I'd be more than happy to."

"I wish I could stay up for the summer. But I wouldn't have a job to go back to if I stayed that long. My boss wasn't too happy with me even asking for a single week vacation."

"Do you like working there?"

I kind of winced as I explained, because it was complicated "My uncle was kind enough to give me a reference. He works as a manager, and he's been there for years. But the lady I work for is really hard to take. She's got absolutely no sense of humor, and is always looking for a problem."

"So, why don't you look for another job?"

"Well, I hate to seem ungrateful, since my uncle put a word in for me, to help me get the job. But I've heard the owners are thinking of selling the company, which would give me a perfect excuse to move on."

"Do you at least enjoy what you do?"

He laughed at the face I pulled, thinking of all the hours I spend day in and day out, sitting at a computer crunching numbers. "I've always worked in finance. But sometimes I just wish I was doing something more fulfilling. Like, something that would help people, maybe working for a charity, rather than just sitting at a desk all day, making sure everything gets paid and all the numbers add up, for tax time with the auditor."

Clay nodded. "Yeah, though he never had much, but my dad always encouraged me to pay it forward."

"Yeah, I remember you always arranged the food drive every Christmas for the needy families in the area. I'd decorate the baskets and try to make them look festive."

He smiled. "Yeah, you were always good at that. And knowing first hand what it was like to worry about getting enough to eat, I was happy to help anyone I could."

"I never knew that."

He shrugged, like it was no big deal. "That's one of the reasons I was so skinny in high school. That, and I was never much of a jock, till I got old enough to realize that I needed to get fit and get my teeth straightened, so people wouldn't judge me.

"My father was a mail carrier, and one winter he had a really bad fall on a staircase, fractured his back and had to go on disability. So, money was always tight, till I was old enough to start working part time to help out."

I took his face in my hands and touched my lips to his and kissed him. "You know what?" When he shook his head, I said, "I like that you're real and there's nothing phony about you. I know you're really smart, but you never brag or show off."

Once I'd said that, he looked away, like he couldn't meet my eyes. I just assumed he was a little embarrassed about having shared so much.

He looked so uncertain, that I slid my arm over his chest and hugged him.

Clay slid a finger around my bare breast, and gently started teasing my nipple with his fingernail.

"Oh, wow, Clayton. I can feel that like a live wire, going straight between my legs."

Wearing a naughty smile, he had me laughing when he tugged me up his body, till he had my knees straddling his head. Though the idea of him going to town on me, was something I knew I'd enjoy, knowing he was injured, I felt I'd better ask. "But what if you get aroused, won't it hurt?"

He grinned. "Only one way to find out." His hands on my ass, he tugged me down till he had me sitting on his face.

Ooh, then he licked me, dragging his tongue slowly through my folds. "Hmm, you're sweeter than honey," he whispered, sinking his tongue into me and giving me a little tongue sex.

Digging my finger in his hair, I knew wouldn't last long. Then he gently stroked my nipple with his thumb nail again, and that was all it took, and he had me crying out. My breasts were so sensitive, but I never knew that I could get off just from having my nipples tweaked.

"Clay," I gasped, trying to catch my breath.

"Hmmm?" He kept licking, sliding the heat of his tongue along my pussy over and over, till I thought I'd crawl right out of my skin. And what he was doing with my nipples was literally driving me insane. "Oh, I'm coming, I'm coming so freaking hard."

Oooh, wow! First time ever, I squirted. And he just lapped it up, moaning and licking and spearing me with his tongue, like it was the best thing he ever tasted. "Baby, you're delicious," he whispered licking all around my quivering sex.

Turning my head, I looked down and noticed the ice had fallen off, and Clay was fully erect, and visibly pulsing, he'd gotten so hard from teasing me with his tongue. "Uh-oh."

He looked up at me. "What's wrong?"

I smirked. "I think you might have melted the ice."

He laughed. "Gee, I wonder how that happened."

I awoke in the morning, with a smile on my face, with Clay nice and hard, tucked up against my backside, with his arm slung over me, and his left hand cupping my breast. Of course, with his fingers still gripping my nipple. Even asleep, he didn't seem to want to let go of me.

I wiggled my tooshie and he woke up groaning. "How does it feel this morning?"

"You be the judge." He grinned as he thrust it between my legs, making my pussy clench.

"Hmmm, I'd say it feels pretty good."

"Yeah, couldn't agree more." He groaned and pressed a kiss to my shoulder and kept flexing his hips, till I could hear how wet he was getting me, just from sliding his shaft between my legs.

"Clay! You're going to make me come."

I could hear the smile in his voice. "Then let it go, and come all over my cock, let me feel it."

The moment he said that, I cried out and gushed like a geyser erupting all over him.

Fighting to catch my breath, I smiled at him over my shoulder. "You know what I think?"

He smirked, looking pretty pleased with himself. "That you like getting woken up with a smile?"

"Actually, I do. But I was going to say, I think we're going to have to change these sheets."

"Sure, but let me try something first."

Clay got me onto to my back, smiling down at me. "Your breasts are so sensitive, I want to experiment to see what you like best, and see if we can get you off without even touching your pussy."

Though my nipples were already throbbing, just at the thought of getting off from a little breast play, I still made light of his plan. "I don't really think that booby science is a thing."

Chuckling, he said, "Well, let's find out. Maybe we can record this in the Journal of Medicine, in the section on orgasms."

His tone was serious as he said, "I just want to know everything that turns you on."

I smiled into his eyes. "Well, obviously you do." That made him smile.

Then I watched as he puckered his lips and blew a warm breath across my nipples. "Ooh, that feels nice."

"How about this?" He licked all around each one, smiling at the way I shuddered.

"Oh, yeah, that feels good, too."

One after the other, he drew each one into his mouth, twirling his tongue around each distended nipple.

"Oh wow, Clay! That feels crazy good."

"Can you feel it in your pussy?"

"Yeah, a little," I whispered on a broken breath, he had my heart pounding so hard.

Then he nipped each one and I winced and shook my head. "I'm guessing that doesn't work for you?" he said, carefully watching my expression.

I thought for a second, deciding if we were going to do this, we might as well do it right. "I think, the softer you do it, the better it feels. It seems to fire up the nerves in my nipples, making them tingle, and sending an arousing little jolt, straight down between my legs."

Watching my face, ever so gently, he grazed both peaks with his finger nails. Instantly, I started panting, and shifting my hips and finally arched my back, right off the bed, he had me so aroused. Till suddenly, he stopped. Looking pleased, he smirked, "I think we got our answer. Now, lets see, if one is more sensitive than the other."

He tried stroking a fingernail under each nipple in turn and I shivered and whispered, "The left one, ooh it's so sensitive."

"You mean, sensitive, like it hurts, or like it makes you want to come?"

"No, it just feels so good, like a shock going right through me, zapping right down to my puss."

Just to be sure, he covered them with the thin cotton sheet and tried again, and my eyes flew open and I gasped out loud. "Oh wow! How is it possible, that I can feel it even more through the sheet?"