About That Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, that looks good."

"Thought I'd make us some toasted Westerns like my dad used to make on the weekends."

"What can I do to help?"

I nodded at the coffee pot. "If you want to pour us some coffee, and put the plates on the table, this is almost ready."

She sounded pretty pleased once she'd had her first bite. "Ooh, Clay, this is so good. Don't think I've had one of these since I was a kid, but I don't remember them tasting anywhere this good."

"It's just chopped bacon, onion, red pepper and eggs."

"Well, whatever it is, it's delicious." Putting down her coffee cup, she eyed me across the table. "And, just so you, know, I'm doing the dishes. So, you can go do whatever it is you normally do, when I'm not here."

I raised an eyebrow, and stared right back. "You trying to get rid of me?"

She shook her head, smiling as she picked up her cup. "No."

That was nice to hear, because I was sure enjoying being with her.

"I don't really have anything planned for today--" I waggled my eyebrows, making her laugh, when I suggested, "-- except for maybe finishing that poker game, and getting you out of that T-shirt."

"Well, before we resume our game, to save your water supply, I was going to walk up the street and get a shower, and wash my delicates while I'm at it."

I rolled my eyes. Just the thought of her in nothing but a T-shirt and those sexy daisy dukes, was enough to get things twitching in my shorts again.

I nodded at the bathroom. "You don't have to go up the street. You can have a sailor's shower in there. Just turn the water on and off as you need it."

Deciding to giver her some privacy to have a shower, I took a look outside. Her old tent was flat on the ground sitting in a pool of water, I'm guessing knocked down by the heavy rain. Deciding to try and salvage it, I pulled out the pegs, dragged it over to a tree and strung it up over a sturdy branch to try and dry it out.

Meghan came out, and her eyes went wide when she saw what happened to her tent, and noticed the big puddle where it had been sitting. "I'm sure glad I wasn't sleeping in that thing last night."

"Yeah, so am I." I was relieved that she'd agreed to stay with me, or that old tent might have fallen on top of her. That was something I couldn't even contemplate - anything happening to her.

I walked back toward the camper and her eyes lit up as she slipped her arm around my waist, pushed up on her toes, and went to kiss my cheek, just as I turned my head... and our lips met.

When she pulled back for a second, looking up into my eyes, I thought she'd pull away. But she gave me the cutest smile, slid a hand into the back of hair, tugged down my head, and slid her tongue between my lips, making the fantasy complete when she kissed me, just like I'd dreamed of, back in high school.

Drawing her against me, since she was braless, I loved the feel her nipples brushing against my bare chest through her T-shirt as we got into it.

Smoothing a hand down her back, I cupped her ass and squeezed. Meg was making those sexy little noises again, making my cock grow hard. The feel her leg circling my thigh, and the heat of her pussy pressed against my skin was making me crazy.

Talk about sweet torture. The longer we kissed, the harder I was getting. Now I wondered what she'd think about us taking this inside, so we'd have a little privacy.

Her breasts heaving, she finally pulled back. The way she was looking into my eyes, was almost like she was seeing me for the first time. Sounding a little awestruck, she whispered, "That's a kiss I'll never forget."

I smiled, thinking back. "Like the night of the prom."

Her face broke into a grin. "You remember that, do you?"

"Kind of hard to forget. When the song ended and you reached up, and slipped your hands around my neck, I thought you might give me a little peck on the cheek, sort of a pity kiss. But it wasn't that kind of kiss. It felt like we kissed forever. There was something about that kiss, I'll never forget."

Our eyes locked, I stroked my fingers along the side of her breasts and smiled at the way she shivered as I leaned in, kissed her again, and whispered against her lips, "Kind of like what we're sharing now."

As I slid my thumbs back and forth across her nipples, her mouth fell open and she started quivering, breathing really hard, like she was about to climax. "Ooh, Clay," she gasped. "My nipples are so sensitive, just the feel of your thumbs teasing them like that is enough to make come. Especially after that kiss, you've got me soaked."

I've gotta say, I loved that she was so responsive. And that I knew her breasts were the key to making her come.

That was all I needed to hear, smiling into eyes, I was about to lift her into my arms and carry her back inside to get a taste of her, when I heard my neighbor Frank's deep bellow coming through the trees behind us.

We both rolled our eyes, and tried to act like we weren't just making out, and about to get naked as Dottie and Frank came through the trees calling out, "Howdy, neighbor."

Short, buxom silver-haired Dottie was all eyes, seeing me with Meghan, probably because lately she'd been nagging me to find myself a lady friend. I imagined they probably caught at least a little of what was going on between us when they first saw us. When Meg had her leg wrapped around me, and I was clutching her ass, as we shared that kiss.

Smiling at Meghan, I made the introductions, "Meg, these are my neighbors, Frank and Dottie. They spend most of the summer here, too. And Dottie and Frank, this is my friend Meghan."

I almost laughed at the surprised looked on Dottie's face, she was so excited, she looked positively tickled to finally see me with someone. I guess because, I was always on my own, she was probably even more pleased see that was I with someone as gorgeous as Meg. Especially, since she'd been telling me that it was time I settled down and start thinking about having a family, before all the pretty ones were gone.

Though, knowing how sweet, sexy and funny she was, Meghan was so much more than just pretty. With all that long dark hair curling down her back, those big, long-lashed blue eyes, and full lush lips, a little swollen now, thanks to the way we'd been kissing, she was enough to have me rethinking my near hermit like existence.

And from what I could see through her thin pale blue T-shirt, her breasts were gorgeous, too. A perfect handful. Though I kind of wished she was wearing a bra, since I could see her nipples fully erect, practically poking through the fabric, which meant old Frank had to be getting an eyeful, too.

Her ass was absolutely spectacular, so round and firm. Last night, I was almost tempted to sink my teeth into her, when she'd asked me to take care of the bites on her cheeks. When I rolled up her shorts I had fight back a groan, when I got my first look at that sweet tight ass.

Before I had a chance to introduce them, Dottie, smiling from ear to ear, strode over, thrust out her hand, and pointed a thumb back at Frank. "I'm Dottie, and this is my husband, Frank. And I just think you're the prettiest thing I've ever seen. And I'm so happy that you and Clayton are together." She had me rolling my eyes when she decided to reach up and pat my cheek, as she gushed, "He's such a sweetheart, our Clayton. But I'm sure I don't have to tell you that, do I, Meg?"

Meg smiling over Dottie's head at me, looked like she was trying not to laugh. I just shrugged, because Dottie was Dottie, and never thought it made any sense to hide what she was feeling, or filter whatever was about to come out of her mouth.

But the fact that she seemed to like Meg on sight, only confirmed what I thought, anyone could tell that she was pretty lovable. And if they hadn't decided to wander over and interrupt us, we might have been back in bed. Showing each other, just how much fun we could have, getting into it, now that Meg had given me the green light and let me know that she was as into me as I was into her.

Grinning, Dottie comically waggled her eyebrows. "Are you two coming swimming tonight?"

Meg looked up at me and winced. "Um... I don't have a bathing suit."

Frank and Dottie both laughed as Dottie informed her, "Honey, you don't need a suit to swim in our private little lake out back. Not that it matters with our group, but on the drive in from town last night, we heard that today was Nude Day. So, could be we'll get a few more brave souls willing to join in the fun."

Seeing Meg looked a little confused, I leaned in and whispered, "I'll tell you later."

Then Frank piped up. "Oh, and I caught some fresh pickerel this morning. So, we're having a fish fry tonight. Of course, we're hoping you'll both join us, and maybe we'll have a game of cards after."

"Sure, sounds good, Frank. I'll bring the beer and whatever else you need."

Meg looked from one of us to the other, shrugged and said, "And I'll do whatever I can to help."

Once Dottie and Frank said their goodbyes and disappeared back to their place through the trees, I took Meghan by the hand and led her back into the camper.

Smiling into each other's eyes, I captured her face in my hands and kissed her.

Her nipples were so hard as I licked them through her T-shirt, making her shiver, that I could smell her arousal right through her shorts. She was ready, all right, and so was I.

Only one problem. Since I hadn't sex in months, I didn't have any condoms.

Perfect timing, too. Finally get a chance to get naked with the girl of my dreams, and we can't really enjoy ourselves without any protection.

I could tell from the glassy look in her eyes, that she was really aroused. And I knew there was one thing I could do, that she'd enjoy.

As I carried her over to the bed, she let me know she was feeling it too, the way she squeezed her legs around me tight, dug her hands into my hair, slipped her tongue between my lips and started kissing me like her life depended on it.

With my eyes on hers, I disentangled us, pressed a kiss to her lips, and eased her onto her back on the bed.

Down on my knees on the floor, I popped the button on her shorts and slid them down over her legs. Since she had no panties, I could feel my eyes pop when I got my first look at her. I'd never seen such a pretty pussy, all pink and swollen, and smelling like heaven with a little dark landing strip shading her mound, obviously to point me where she needed me. Now I she had me hungry for a taste of her.

Crawling up between her legs, blowing a soft breath over her pussy, I pressed a kissed to her mound, and touched the tip of my tongue to her clit.

Just from that, the way she started moaning, tossing back her head, and spreading her legs open wide, let me know that she needed this as badly as I did.

Looking up at how blissed out she looked, I could hardly believe that I'd not only put that look on her face, but that she actually wanted this with me. Somehow, it still kind of felt like a dream.

I spread her open and slowly dragged my tongue across her slit, groaning at the taste of her, as she let out the sexiest little whimper, digging her hands into my hair to hold me in place.

She didn't have to worry. I wasn't going anywhere. Now that I was right where I wanted to be, making love to her sweet, hot little pussy with my lips and tongue. Just the taste of her had my cock throbbing, knowing that this was all going to be for her. At least, until I could get out and get some condoms.

Gently suckling her clit between my lips, I slipped a finger inside her, and shook my head, sure that I'd never felt anything as tight, or as wet.

"Ooh, Clayton I'm gonna come!" she cried out, tossing back her head.

Smiling, I licked her from back to front, drawing circles around her clit with my tongue. And when I added a second finger, she nearly bounced right off the bed.

Her back arched, sheets clenched in her fists in a death grip, head tossed back, she squealed like crazy as the first wave swept through her. "Oh, wow, Clay, that feels so crazy good."

Reaching up to cup her breasts, knowing how sensitive she was, ever so gently I stroked my fingernails over her nipples. Instantly, she started shivering like mad and gasping for air. Narrowing her eyes on me, she glared. "God, you're evil."

Smirking, I asked, "Why, you don't like that?"

As her head dropped back, she stared up at the ceiling, fighting to breathe. "Are you kidding me? You're gonna come again. You've got them so tingly, and it's shooting right down to my puss. And you've got to know, that a girl can only come so many times, before she collapses. Is that what you want to see, Clay, to see me melt right into the mattress?"

I chuckled, thinking how sexy that would be, but I still didn't stop. Watching her get off, had to be the hottest thing I'd ever seen. And if this was going to be all for her, then I was going to get off on seeing just how many times she could climax before she begged me to stop.

My cock throbbed, watching her nearly slide right off the bed, after coming so insanely hard.

Her chest still heaving, she slid her hand down and reached for me. But I pulled away, not wanting to start anything we couldn't finish.

"I don't have any condoms," I admitted. Which surprisingly, only made her grin, as she shimmied her way down the bed, so she could take me in her mouth!

Holy fuck! Staring down at the sight of her stroking my shaft through her fist, I thought I'd come before she even got her lips on me.

Meg coyly smiling up at me, about to gift me with something I'd only ever dreamed of, was more than a fantasy come true. And though I'd love nothing more than to feel those luscious lips locked around me, I didn't want her to think that she owed me anything. "Meghan, you don't have to do that."

Eyebrow raised in challenge, she lashed out her tongue and licked me, excruciatingly slowly from balls to tip.

Then my mind went completely numb and anything else I was about to say flew right out of my head, when she opened up and sank me into the heat of her mouth.

I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head, convinced that I'd never experienced anything sweeter than the erotic sensation of Meghan sliding the entire length of me over her tongue, till I was breaching the back of her throat.

I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven, when she clamped her lips around me, and really started sucking.

No surprise, it wasn't long till I could feel my balls getting tight, and that indescribable rush sweeping through me as the pulsing sensation started rolling through my cock, as I got ready to spew. "Meghan, I'm going to come," I warned her, trying to pull out.

Smiling around my cock, she gripped my thighs and latched onto me so hard, I couldn't get a word out, except to groan, it just felt so fucking good.

Sliding my hands into her hair, I surrendered. Deciding there was no use in fighting it, I let my hips thrust up, driving my cock even deep into her mouth. She didn't pull back, even when I growled a warning, twisting my hands tight in her hair as the explosive rush shot through me as I climaxed, shooting what felt like a gallon, right to the back of her throat.

Still sucking pretty hard, amazingly Meg didn't flinch and kept swallowing, till I felt like she'd managed to milk me dry.

Elated, I pulled her up, wrapped her in my arms, sank my tongue between her lips and nearly kissed her silly, both us laughing as we got off on exploring each other's mouths.

I laughed at the way she blushed when I said, "Wow. That's definitely going to be something else I'll never forget."

It was adorable the way she wrinkled her nose and confessed, "Me, too. Considering that I've never really, um..."

"You've never really what?" I asked her, giving her a little squeeze.

"I've never gone all the way like that before."

As I wondered why she'd shared something that intimate with me, of all people, we both turned our heads when my phone chimed.

"Sorry, I should have turned that off."

I tried to ignore it, but a minute later it chimed again. Kissing the end of her nose, I sighed. "Guess I'd better get that."

It was Rex again. After we'd said hello, and he asked why I sounded so out of breath, I laughed as I pulled on some shorts and took the call outside. Mostly to let Meg have some privacy, if she wanted to go in and clean up, after our little sexcapade.

MEGHAN

With Clay outside on the phone, I decided to have another quick wash.

I walked out with a towel wrapped around me as he walked in, our eyes met and we both started to laugh.

It was just so easy and fun with him, and it didn't feel awkward, even after what we'd just shared.

I thought he was going to walk past me, but he pulled me into his arms, and slid the towel up over my back and cupped my bare backside, while he kissed me.

When he pulled back, he said, "I wish you could stay for the whole summer."

Noticing he was already getting hard again, I stroked him through his shorts, and playfully nipped his bottom lip. "Then I'd have to get back on the pill, just to be on the safe side."

"And I'd better get into town and get to the drug store."

Seeing as he was still holding his phone, I asked, "Do you mind if I check in with my mother again. Since I stayed here overnight, she might be wondering what happened to me."

He handed it to me, and shrugged. "Just use it whenever you want, Meg. You don't have to ask." He headed into the washroom, I guess to give me some privacy.

I must have looked pretty flustered after I'd talked to my mother, the way I was staring straight ahead. When he came out, Clay stopped and asked, "Everything okay?"

"I'm not sure," I said, still trying to wrap my head around what I'd just heard.

"Why, what happened?"

"It's my sister. Last night, she realized she had all my stuff in her car, and dropped it off at my parents' place. Then she told my mother, that on the drive to the city, her and her boyfriend had talked things over on the phone. And now they've decided to drive down to Vegas and get married."

"Oh, wow, that was quick."

"Well, that's Kelsey. She never thinks anything through. She just leaps in, feet first. I just hope she's not making a mistake, by marrying that..." I shuddered, trying to think of what to call him.

"I take that you're not exactly crazy about him."

"No. And to be honest, I hope she realizes what she's doing before she ties herself down to him."

Clay pulled me into his arms, and I felt better just having him hold me.

He kissed the top of my head. And he grumbled when his phone chimed again. When he noticed it was his neighbor Frank, he smiled and said, "What's up Frank?" He smirked at me, and said, "Yeah, I wouldn't mind going into town."

That was good news for me, too. Assuming we'd be enjoying each other again in bed tonight, it would sure be nice to have condoms.

Clay told Frank to hold on, and asked me if I wanted to go, too. Since I didn't have my purse, or access to my phone I shook my head and said, "No I'm okay. Maybe while you're gone, I'll go over and see if Dottie needs any help with dinner."

I liked that before he left, he took a moment to kiss me. Then he made me laugh, when he was half-way out the door, realized he'd forgot his wallet, came back and slipped his arm around me and brushed another kiss across my lips before he headed out to get Frank.

I'd never known anyone so affectionate. And already, I knew I was really going to miss him once I headed home.

With no other choice, I slipped back into my shorts and T-shirt before I headed through the woods to go and see what I could do to help Dottie.

She made me laugh, she was just so warm and friendly, she kissed me on the cheek the moment she saw me, as she escorted into her big, luxurious motor home. I felt amazed as I looked around, it was like a palace on wheels, though it still felt pretty homey.