About That Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although, if I was going to be honest, I still thought that Clay's little camper felt so much cozier.

One thing I learned about Dottie was that, despite the fact that she looked like a typical doting grandma, she sure made a mean cocktail.

We were on our second glass of something she called, 'Happy Juice', that was so cool and refreshing going down, that I never noticed how strong it was. Until I began to wonder why the room seemed to be spinning, and realized I'd better slow down if I didn't want to be all giggly when Clay came back.

Though I think he could tell something was up, when he saw that wasn't exactly steady on my feet, when he took me by the hand and suggested, "Why don't we head back and freshen up before dinner?"

I followed him through the woods and as he opened the door to the camper, I realized that I'd already showered, and had nothing else change into.

Until he handed me two big shopping bags. "Thought you could use a change of clothes, so I picked you up a couple of things."

"Clay, I can't take this." I tried to hand them back, as he pulled the cutest little yellow sundress out of one of the bags, and held it up against me.

"You sure? Because this looks really pretty on you, especially with your dark hair."

"Fine," I said, taking everything back. "But I'm adding it all to what I owe you. And you better have kept the receipts, because I intend to pay you back every cent."

He just smirked, grabbed the hem of my T-shirt and pulled it over my head, muttering as the girls and bounced as they settled on my chest, "God, you've got beautiful breasts, Meg." Then he bent and traced his tongue around each nipple, till he had my knees shaking.

"No fair. You know I can't think straight when you're playing with the twins."

Chuckling, he shook his head. "Look in the bag and see if I got the right sizes for everything."

First thing I pulled out was a pair of skin-tone transparent panties. I raised an eyebrow. "You got me see through, panties? Seriously?"

Trying to keep a straight face, he shrugged. "I figured it's so warm out, the thin fabric would feel nice and cool."

I rolled my eyes, and pulled out a second and third pair in pink and pale green. "Yeah, looks like I'm going to be nice and cool, while you get an eyeful every time I bend over."

He laughed. "Let's see if they fit."

I unbuttoned my shorts and let them fall to the ground and purposely shook my booty a little, just to hear him groan. Then I slipped on the pink pair, and smiled as he groaned even louder, since he could see my pussy and my little toosh, right through the sheer fabric.

"Wow, Meg, I'm thinking I should have bought another couple of pair, those look so hot on you, you're making me hard."

"Maybe should have got some for you, too. Then we could sit around and get off, just looking at each other, with everything we own showing."

Clay grinned, waggling his eyebrows. "Maybe I will."

I reached in the bag and held up a tiny, very sexy red lace pair. "Really, Clay? Crotchless panties?"

His eyes glimmered with amusement, as he leaned in, squeezed my butt and kissed me. "Figure they might come in handy, if I don't have time to get you naked."

"So, I'm guessing I have to hope for a cross-breeze, to help cool me off in these?"

He laughed. "Sure, why not, if it works."

"I never knew you were so kinky."

The smile left his eyes, as he said, "If you don't want to wear them, you don't have to. I just thought they were kind of fun."

Running a finger along his jaw, I smirked. "Who, said I didn't want to wear them? It's just that I've never had anyone buy me things like these before, and I'm little surprised at how sexy your tastes are."

"Well, then you should have seen what I didn't buy, because I thought it might be a bit too much."

I looked at him and blinked. "You got me see-through, and crotchless panties, and you're saying there were things that even you thought were a little too sexy?"

"Yeah, believe it or not." He reached in the bag, and pulled out a few bras. "Wasn't sure of your size. But I figured you might be about a C-cup. Saleslady said that because of the style, if you overflow these, it won't really matter."

I couldn't believe he got me shelf bras, that would give me some support, but would also have my boobs spilling out of the front, exposing my nipples.

I put on the pale pink bra, and purposely adjusted the twins to give him an eye-full.

"Holy fuck!" he muttered when I turned around in the see-through panties, with the twins spilling out over the top of the bra, my nipples, not surprisingly, rock hard.

"You know, if you are going to be wearing those sexy things tonight under your dress, I don't think I'll ever go down."

I grinned, reached out and stroked him through his shorts. "In that case, I'll be happy to wear them."

Once I slipped on the short, flirty little sundress, I waltz over to Clay, pressed my breasts against his chest, sank my tongue between his lips and ground myself against his erection through his shorts, just to tease him a little, to get him back.

He looked a little stunned, kind of shaking his head, when I pulled back, took him by the hand, smiled and said, "Shall we go?"

"Uh... yeah, okay," he mumbled, like he kind of forgot where he was, and even where we were headed.

As we walked, I noticed with my girls spilling out of the front of the bra, that my nipples were rubbing up against the dress, almost enough to get me off.

It was torture, getting so wound up, yet knowing I'd have to behave myself while we were at dinner with his friends. I was glad I'd taken a moment to slip into the red pair of crotchless panties, so that Clay could suffer a little too, providing I got a chance to flash him.

"You look beautiful in that dress, that soft yellow really suits you," he remarked, as we strode up the steps of their RV.

Unbeknownst to him, I just smiled sweetly, plotting my revenge, and looking forward to getting him back.

Dottie and Frank both took a moment to compliment me on my new dress. And since it seemed that Frank knew all about my being left with nothing to wear, I'm sure his wife knew now, too.

When they ushered us into their living area, I purposely took the seat across from Clay, while they went to get the drinks.

"Don't know if it's just me, but I'm finding it a little warm tonight," I said with a naughty smirk, as I lifted the hem of my short little sundress to fan the area between my legs.

I almost broke out and laughed, when Clay looked down and got a peak of my puss, encased in the sexy red lace panties he'd chosen for me, because he thought it would be fun to have me wearing something crotchless.

He looked up at my face, and back down between my legs, straightened his erection in his jeans, narrowed his eyes and muttered, "Just wait till I get you back to the camper, you little tease."

Feigning innocence, I batted my eyelashes. "Oh, I thought you'd like them, since you picked them out."

His smile widened as he eyed my wet little pussy. "Actually, I love them, especially because I can see from here, just how aroused you are. Bet your nipples are tingling pretty hard now too, huh?"

Catching sight of our hosts walking in with our drinks and a cheese board, eyeing Clay, I let the dress fall back in my lap. Still, I was pleased to see that when I looked down that Clay was practically busting past the fly in his jeans, I'd gotten him so hard.

Now I could hardly wait for him to pay me back for teasing him. And I really hoped he'd had time to pick up some condoms, so he could show me exactly what happened to naughty girls he wanted to punish.

Dinner was so much fun, the two of them were hilarious. Frank kept telling us stories about their early days together. Back then, apparently Dottie could barely cook. And when she wasn't looking, Frank would try and sneak his dinner to the dog. But the dog would have a sniff and crawl away with its tail between its legs, because even their little poodle had better sense than to eat medium-rare chicken and rock-hard potatoes.

Of course, Dottie just laughed and roll her eyes, since she had a few stories of her own, that were just as funny. I think we must have laughed more than we ate. Though dinner was delicious, probably the best fish I'd ever had, the company was even better.

They had Clay sitting beside me. When I offered to help with dessert, Frank lifted a hand and shook his head. "No, you stay where you are. We got this. You two enjoy your after-dinner cocktails, while we get the coffee on."

I noticed two things then, the room kind of felt like it was spinning again, I'd already had so much to drink. And I also noticed that Clayton's hand was sliding its way up my thigh, really high up my thigh, actually. He made me gasp out loud, when I felt him stroke a finger over my pussy. Eyeing him, I leaned in and whispered against his lips, "Find what you were looking for?"

Expecting him to laugh, the way he looked into my eyes and whispered back, "Actually, I think I have," I felt so lost by that look. I slid a hand into his hair, dragged him closer, slipped my tongue between his lips and practically crawled into his lap to kiss him. While he kept stroking a finger over me, till he got me so close to the edge, I was on the verge of crying out that I was coming. When Dottie and Frank, just in the nick of time, sauntered back in with coffee and dessert.

"You are pure evil," I murmured to Clay, just loud enough for him to hear.

He looked pretty pleased with himself as he chuckled, like I'd just paid him a compliment.

I knew one thing, when we got back to the camper, that thing had better be nailed down. Because we were going to get it rocking, like it had never rocked before.

I was so worked up, with Clay continuing to tease me, as he carefully traced tiny little circles higher and higher up along my thigh. That it was a struggle to get down a few bites of Dottie's homemade key lime pie without throwing back my head and howling like a mad woman, he had me so close to losing it all over again.

After dessert, Frank brought the cards out and we played a few hands of poker. It was a really good evening, and I decided they were a super nice couple and could see why Clayton considered them good friends.

Thinking we were about to head back to Clay's camper for the night, I'd nearly forgotten that we were all going for a swim later, till Dottie reminded us. "Meg, I've got a wrap you can wear if you need one, just to cover up on the way back and forth to the lake."

"It's okay, I bought her one today," Clay said, surprising me.

Now I wondered just what else was in those bags.

Just to be on the safe side, I crossed my fingers and wished with everything I had that he hadn't forgotten to pick up something that we really need for when we got back in bed together.

It seemed crazy to think that before last night, we were basically just friends, and now we'd become something more than just lovers.

Then again, maybe for him, this was just a fun way to pass a few days over the long hot summer, knowing that I'd be gone soon.

Before we left, Dottie led me by the hand into the kitchen and handed me some containers full of tasty looking leftovers for Clay and I to share. Knowing she'd be offended if I refused, I reached out, gave her a hug her and kissed her cheek. "Thanks, Dottie. I had such a nice time tonight, and now we've even got a goodie bag for later."

Dottie was busy looking for a carry bag to put everything in, before she poked her head in the fridge again, looking for something else. As I waited, just behind me in the next room, I overheard Frank, talking in hushed tones to Clayton.

"You really lucked out with this one, Clay. She's such a sweet young thing. If I were in your shoes, I'd do all I could to hang onto her. Not every day a man's lucky enough to meet a woman as lovely as that."

"Yeah, she really is sweet. Trouble is, she lives and works in the city. And she'll be going home soon. So..."

"Well, if you care for her, you should try and make it work. I know when I met my Dottie, way back in the stone age," he said with a chuckle. "Her father took an instant disliking to me, and I never understood why. He even tried to break us up, told Dottie not to see me anymore. I realized then, if I wanted to keep her, that I'd have to work on her father. So, every chance I got, I helped him out around their house; cutting their lawn and cleaning up the yard, painting, and whatever else I could do. Eventually he came around. By the time he died, he actually apologized for misjudging me so badly."

"Well, I'm glad it worked out for you, Frank. But I think with Meg living as far away as she does, I'm not sure it would even be worth..."

Before I could hear the rest of what he was saying, Dottie caught my attention when she held a pan in front of me, laughed and said, "Well, will you look at that. I baked these brownies this morning, and forgot to put the darn things out for dessert." She winked and added them to the bag. "You two can enjoy them. I don't think Frank needs the extra calories."

Realizing what Clay had said to Frank, and that apparently, he didn't see a future for us, hard as it would be to keep my distance from him, I knew I had to try, if only to protect my heart.

When we got back to the camper, Clay got out of his clothes, and I couldn't stop smiling, I just loved to see him naked, he had such an amazing body. I opted to take my dress and undies off in the bathroom, and even slipped on the new pink beach wrap he'd bought me, before I walked out.

Though Clay looked a little disappointed, since he'd not only seen, but pretty much tasted every inch of me, he didn't say anything.

We walked the trail down to the lake hand in hand, Clay with a towel around his waist and me in my new beach wrap.

Curious what went on, I asked, "So, does everyone skinny dip at this lake?"

He shot me a grin. "Yep. That's why the regulars call it 'Buck Ass Lake, because no one bothers to wear anything when they go in for a swim, except of course for their birthday suits.

I tried to see the expression on his face, with the slivers of moon light filtering through the trees when I asked, "You guys get up to anything else there, aside from swimming?"

He shrugged. "Yeah. Usually there's a game of beach volleyball going on in the sandy shoreline. And often there'll be a few people tossing beachballs around in the water."

"But you've never seen anyone fooling around?"

"Nah." He chuckled. "I think most of them wait till they get back to their campers to have that kind of fun. It's not an orgy or anything, Meg. Just people going in for a night swim, and not worrying about covering up."

Then he stopped and drew me against him, slipped his arms around me and looked me in the eye. "Look, if you're not comfortable, and you don't want to do this, we don't have to."

Though, I still wasn't too sure, I managed a smile. "No, I think it'll be fun. Probably something I'll never forget."

Taking me by the hand, as we started down the path again, Clay nodded, thinking back. "Yeah, I still remember the first time I ventured down to the lake at night. I was all eyes, a little shocked to see all the naked bodies. But it didn't take long and I got used it, and it doesn't really phase me anymore."

Holy Crow! I knew what he meant when we walked through the clearing onto the sandy strip of shoreline. I could feel my eyes pop as I looked around. Everyone was in their birthday suit, and nothing was hidden. Every kind of shape and size imaginable, too. I knew this was an adult's only beach, and that the one further south was for families with kids. So, everyone seemed to be anywhere from their early twenties, all the way up to a few brave elderly seniors, obviously not afraid to strut their stuff.

Clay waved and said hi to a few of the ones he recognized, as he dropped his towel. Looking down at him, I still couldn't get over how toned and fit he was, and the semi, kind of dangling between his legs was pretty impressive, too.

I still had the towel wrapped around me, when I wandered over and dipped a toe in the water, to see if it was warm enough to swim. Probably because it was a small lake, the sun seemed to do a good job of warming it during the day, so it felt like a perfect temperature for taking a dip.

I laughed when Clay came up behind me and made me jump when he whispered against my ear, "You planning on swimming with that beach wrap around you, or can I sneak it off you?"

"I'm just getting a feel of the water before I go in."

He stood and eyed me up and down, obviously waiting, so I rolled my, eyes, yanked the wrap off and tossed it on the sand.

Smiling, he shook his head and murmured, "God, you really are gorgeous."

Only able to see each other from the full moon shining down on us, I was glad he couldn't see me blush. He had me all tingly, yet all he was doing was looking - pretty intently, though.

Suddenly, out of nowhere a gorgeous blonde, probably somewhere in her mid-twenties, with a humongous rack, came bounding up at Clayton, flinging herself at him. Looking a little startled, he caught her in midair, clutching her bare ass, he staggered back a few steps, trying to keep them from falling.

"Ooh, I'm so glad you came tonight, big guy," she gushed, flashing him a teasing smile, like I was invisible and wasn't even standing there.

Clayton set her back on her feet, and made the introductions. "Candi, this is my friend Meg. And Meg, this Candi."

Okay, so now I knew her name, but I noticed he didn't say anything to explain how they knew each other. Or, why she was still practically glued to his side, plastering him with those big, giant melons.

Now I wondered how many other women he'd entertained in his little camper. Because Candi seemed awfully friendly to just be an acquaintance.

"Meghan and I were just going in for a swim," he told her, nodding at the water.

Candi distastefully wrinkled her nose as she looked me up and down, like I was something she'd just stepped in.

Before she could say anything, Clay took me by the hand and walked me into the water, leaving Candi staring after us.

I could feel Candi's glare boring into my backside as we waded in a little deeper. "How do you know her?" I asked him, curious to hear what he'd say.

"She's uh... How can I put this?"

"One of your other fuck buddies?" I suggested.

His eyes went big, probably a little shocked at my language, he shook his head. "No, of course not. I'd never sleep with her."

Glancing back, I could see she was still watching us.

But then another big tall, buff guy with a bushy beard wandered onto the beach, and she went running after him.

I couldn't deny that she really did have a knock-out body, like something you'd see in a centerfold. Which had me wondering why it never happened, when she seemed like she'd be tickled pick to slide into bed with a hunk of a man like Clay.

Once we were out of her earshot, he explained. "Candi's been coming up here with her parents for the last few years. Guess you noticed, she's not exactly shy. I've heard she's the same with all the single guys, and loves to hook up. But I've never done anything to encourage her."

"Why not? I mean, if she's willing?"

"Okay, this is going to sound a little corny. But I'm kind of old-fashioned. And I have to feel something for someone to want to be with them. I know she looks kind of sexy, but she's just not my type."

"Okay, then what would you say, is your type?"

Smiling, he took me by the chin, kissed me, and said, "You are."

Then he before I could even think, he dove in and left me staring after him.

Hearing Frank's deep booming voice coming up behind me, I wasn't sure if I wanted to turn and around and say hello or not. Knowing they'd be naked, made it feel kind of awkward. Especially after just having had dinner with them tonight, I wasn't too sure how I felt about seeing his package hanging between his legs.