About the Author

Story Info
What Makes Me Hum.
2.3k words
4.5
4.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People hum for several reasons, such as to calm nerves, to feel happier and reduce their stress level. People hum unconsciously and consciously. Many use humming as a simple and effective way to ease tension and reduce stress and often derive health benefits in the form of improved sinus health in the process.

Lost Opportunity, the name I write under, refers to all those things I missed doing over my life, the signals I failed to pick up on, the chances I failed to take, the things I wish I had done for just failing to take the leap of faith. From my own hang ups, fears, worried about what others mite think of me, a lost soul, living in a fish bowl, running over the same old ground, what have I found, the same old fears and regrets. I've learned that simple lesion in my thirty years to say yes to new experience, new love, I've never regretted the things I tried, the chances I took, even when I fail or are rebuffed, even when they don't work out, at least I know for certain I gave my best.

Music seems like it as always been a part of my life, from a very young age singing along to the old rock and roll songs of my parents, brothers and sisters. My musical taste are wide and varied, folk, country, rock, blues, punk, grunge, Playing my guitar, singing, performing always leaves me with soaking wet panties. I always thought it was the performing but have come to realize it is more about the music and how it makes me feel, a note, a beat, a cord, the perfect harmony.

Music helped me heal after my abusive relationship with Lisa finally ended, helped be get back on my feet. Becoming a social animal again, paying and performing at clubs or bars around town even going to music festivals again. Music gave me confidence and strength much like writing stories on LIT does.

By definition, auralism means that you are aroused by sound. How this looks, though, can vary from person to person. "People that are specifically aroused by sounds are practicing mindful sensuality without even realizing it." A study from McGill University in Montreal suggests that the euphoria you experience while enjoying music is triggered by the same brain chemical system that gives humans pleasurable feelings associated with sex and recreational drugs. Some people smoke for it, snort for it, put needles in their veins for it, drink to excess, dangerous sex to get the feeling I get playing this old guitar.

The idea of music as a healing influence which could affect health and behavior is as least as old as the writings of Aristotle and Plato. After World War I and World War II when community musicians of all types, both amateur and professional, went to Veterans hospitals around the country to play for the thousands of veterans suffering both physical and emotional trauma from the wars. The patients' notable physical and emotional responses to music led the doctors and nurses to request the hiring of musicians by the hospitals. It was soon evident that the hospital musicians needed some prior training before entering the facility and so the demand grew for a college curriculum. The first music therapy degree program in the world was founded at Michigan State University in 1944.

Auralism is a sexual fetish, defined as sexual arousal or excitement caused by sound, This sound might be music, voices, or the natural sounds of sex. Notably, there's been a rise in availability of audio erotica apps, with audio porn sales skyrocketing ever since quarantine hit and masturbation became widely accepted as a form of self care. And for those to whom the experience of sound is accessible, leaning into auralism can enable the listener to customize their erotic experience, thus amplifying its pleasure effects.

Because audio porn doesn't require your eyes to be glued to a screen, you can really go on an erotic journey wherever you please running the Lakefront trail for me. Earbuds are great and If you have a long-distance lover who can read you a sexy story, have them record it so you can listen to it whenever you want. You both can even listen to the same thing at the same time, creating a connection from across an ocean.

Being loud and proud during sex is a great way to dial up the pleasure for a couple of reasons. For one, expressing my needs with a moan or scream or words can help me feel more sexually satisfied in the long run, because, hey, I'm literally giving indicators on what is (or isn't) feeling good. Also, dirty talk can be just plain hot. Some people can get riled up from impact play and the sounds of skin-to-skin contact. For example, if you're really into spanking, the way you position your hand can affect what sound it makes when it strikes. Cupping your palm and keeping your fingers together will increase the depth of the sound produced Using a flat palm makes more of a typical slapping noise. Much like playing bongos you are making music the butt being your instrument.

I play & sing at a local bar on Saturday nights, a regular gig, At the Lakeshore Tavern, I've been caught masturbating in the green room on numerous occasions. The green room is a small room where performers wait before going on and rest between sets. I've eaten pussy, had my pussy eaten, been finger banged, even sucked a cock or too in that room. So turned on from being on stage playing music I love, I'm usually a little tipsy to as patrons like to send me shots while I'm playing, so my judgement may not be the best.

We have reach the crescendo, the finally, a great harmony, a wall of sound. So I'll end with I love chatting with others on Lit about writing, sex, creating a world together sitting with my laptop in lace panties and my old Depaul University T-Shirt. I'm Cheryle "Cheri" an Irish Catholic woman thirty years old, 5'2" 103lbs., blue eyes, small cute feet, a heart shaped ass, long red hair with nicely trimmed pubes to match. I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid attorney but here I'm free to be me.

This is an excerpt from the first story I had written on LIT one year ago today with some minor edits hopefully I have become a better erotic writer in a year I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I do writing them:

"Hey Cheryle ready to party," Lisa said smiling.

"Been thinking about going out with you all day," I responded coly.

We walk down Rush Street holding hands something we always did on the busy Chicago streets. The Club was already packed, music bouncing of the walls, the dance floor was full. We made our way to the bar and ordered long islands ice teas, after finish our second drink we head for the dance floor. So crowed we were pushed together dancing our little bodies touching, grinding together. Stumbling Lisa grabbed my hips to steady me our lips brushing together. Kissing, sliding her tongue past my lips, soft, wet, our tongues dancing in each others mouths, passion. We danced for hours bodies grinding together, kissing, playing, laughing. Finally heading to the bathroom we clasped hands making our way through the crowed club.

We stood in line waiting our turns still holding hands which just seemed so normal and comfortable with Lisa. Finally a stall opened she pulled me in with her I went first lowering my thong and sitting on the toilet after finishing I wiped and stood. When she hiked her skirt dropping her panties sitting on the toilet after I had finished I just starred at her beautiful bald pussy I want to taste her. What was I thinking.

"Like what you see?" Lisa questioned sternly.

I looked away blushing, embarrassed, Lisa reached out and caressed my hand as she stood kissing my neck softly. Her mouth moved to mine we kissed her tongue intertwined with mine. I was so turn on, what was I doing, it felt so good. even natural. I was tingling all over, I wanted more, didn't have to wait long.

I felt slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down I knew this maneuver men used it often when they wanted me to go down on them. Oh My God, I had never tasted another woman's pussy before, but I felt myself drifting down to my knees, what was I doing? Kneeling down on the dirty bathroom stall floor like a slut. How did I get here on my knees? Wanting to taste Lisa's bald pussy. Something primal taking me over, I needed to taste her, I wanted to make Lisa cum, I dove in licking and sucking, teasing with her clit, spreading her pussy lips, I heard her moaning. My mouth devouring her pussy, moaning in pleasure, grabbing my head with both hands grinding her pussy into my face.

She was so wet which encouraged me any thoughts of were I was drifted away all I wanted was to give her an orgasm. My long tongue deep inside her, rubbing Lisa's swollen clit with my finger. Her groans grew louder she started bucking her hips, Lisa was squealing in delight, holding my head firmly in place, wave after wave shook her body, her pussy squirting juices all over my face.

She stroked my long red hair, I looked up into those beautiful green eyes, her pussy juices covering my face, she was smiling at me sweetly, I felt wonderful. Lisa helped me to my feel, we embraced, kissing ever so softly. She whisper "let's get out of here" I kissed her one last time deeply.

Lisa my thirty-two years old live in girlfriend is 5'3" ashy blonde with beautiful green eyes and the cutest feet, I was twenty-nine years old 5'2" long red hair with blue eyes, we bounded from the day I moved in when she offered me help with my boxes. We work-out together twice a week at Lakeshore Fitness, went out on Saturdays bar hoping, dancing or a movie. Sunday mornings we hung out together reading the paper, making breakfast, laying on the couch giggling. It felt wonderful to have a friend to hang out with after moving to Chicago for my dream job.

I came to love buffing, shaping, painting Lisa toenails slowly using a buff and shine block back and forth over each toenail to smooth its surface, a buffed surface will help ensure a smooth-looking manicure and help the polish stick. Sunday morning in t-shirts and panties, laying on the couch facing each other, Lisa beautiful feet in my lap. So comfortable together, holding her foot, caressing it softly, staring into her green eyes.

Tender moments with a lover, a friend, she attracted me in ways no-one ever had before. Just seeing Lisa makes my panties damp, no different now, caressing her beautiful feet. Raising her toes to my my mouth, kissing, licking, sucking the big toe in my warm mouth. Watching her hand slip in her panties, rubbing her bald pussy, continuing my work on her toes.

Pampering her beautiful feet, has Lisa played with her wetness, listening to the music of her moans. Crawling up, kissing my way, over her calves and thighs, brushing my lips on her wet panties, lifting her shirt, sucking her breast. Finding her mouth, kissing her warm, wet lips, slipping in my tongue, my hand replacing hers.

Fingering each other, moaning together, making wonderful music together. Her juices covering my hand, are shirts on the floor, panties coming down, bodies inter twined in naked bliss, sliding down in the couch. Nearing the first climax, only a start, screaming in delight. Writhing in pleasure, holding each other, coming together. Tender Sunday mornings making love to Lisa.

The scent encompassing the room adding to our desire. Straddling her face, grinding, rubbing, riding her mouth. My sweet red pussy so wet, her tongue working magic on my pussy lips, clit, bracing myself on the arm of the couch. Bucking wildly, Lisa gasping for breath, out of control riding Lisa face. Another orgasm second of the day but we are not nearly through.

Climbing back down, holding her tight, tasting myself on her mouth. Finding my place between her legs, raising her legs plunging in deep, devouring her cunt, loving her taste, smell, the happiest place on earth. Cum for me Lisa, squirt on my face, I am your pussy eating slut, grab my hair, push my head down.

Her screams of delight filling my ears, her cute toes pointing to the sky, the best of us, giving it up, tenderness and love, pleasure and lust. Lisa's body shaking, diving in for the ride, squirting her pussy juices, covering my face, so warm and splendid. Sunday, on a cold Chicago morning, exploring each other, sensory perception.

Running a bubble bath, washing her hair, bathing each other, tender moments shared in love. Laying back into her, Lisa pinching my nipples, working my breast, so warm, so hot, her hand dropping lower into the warm water. Working my cunt with her soapy fingers, rubbing my clit, kissing my neck, wonderful and safe. Giving in to the pleasure, tingling all over, her feet rubbing mine, panting, sighing, moaning in delight. Another orgasm third of the day Lisa spoils me on Sundays.

Soaking for hours, till the water turns cold, drying each other off, tender moments, it was love. Running around naked, playing, tackling her into the bed, up on all fours, presenting her clean ass. Rimming the brown star, probing the hole, sliding my fingers to her clit. Eating her ass, loving the game, bringing her close, bucking her hips into my face. Hearing her scream "Cheri."

How did it end so bad, I've grown so much since aur break-up, but I'll never forget Sunday mornings with Lisa. The wonderful discoveries with my first lesbian lover.