Above My Paygrade

Story Info
Army NCO demonstrates his expertise to a pair of Officers.
2.3k words
3.75
11.6k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my first career as a Soldier, doing some active time and some time in the reserve components. In the late aughts my brigade was called up for an overseas rotation and I was deployed as part of the communications section. I was new to the unit, but because I was a network engineer on the civilian side, I was pretty quickly deemed to be the subject matter expert when it came to all things computer related. And it's not like I minded the role, because most people's IT issues were simple enough to resolve and earned me favors owed. It didn't strike me as unusual when one of the staff officers asked me to swing by his barracks room after the duty day to get him back online.

After work, I headed over to where the officers were housed in two-man rooms. He answered the door in his PT uniform and ushered me in before offering me a soda and a seat.

"Shelly should be home any minute, too," he said. The captain was married to another Soldier on the deployment, a lieutenant from one of our attached companies. It wasn't super common for married couples to deploy together, but not unheard of, and since they were in different chains of leadership, it was permitted. It was also the only circumstance in which male and female Soldiers were allowed to share a room.

I declined the soda and asked to see what the issue was, but he just beat around the bush making small talk until Shelly walked in a few moments after me. They were not what you would expect to see in a couple. The captain, Scott, was about the whitest dude you could imagine, average height, and athletic, but lean. Dirty blond crew cut, blue eyes, freckled. Shelly was a Pacific Islander with dark eyes and black hair I'd only ever seen pulled back tightly back into a bun. She was almost my exact height at 5'11", and what they call a "muscle mommy."

Scott was also a super nice guy, to the point where he wasn't assertive as he might ought to have been. Overly deferential at times. Shelly I only knew by reputation, but I gathered she was very much the type A type. Hard-charging, self-assured, maybe a bit of a ball buster. Which was pretty much confirmed when she spoke the first words she'd ever said to me.

"You're here to fuck me while he watches."

I didn't say anything back. I just walked past her, headed for the door. I didn't leave, though. I turned around to ask them, "Why me?" But I didn't. I figured it didn't really matter why. I just stared at the both of them for several long seconds as she went to stand beside him where he was seated. Instead, I asked Scott, "You're cool with this, sir?" He nodded. I was silent for a few more seconds before asking, "What about a safe word or something, in case one of you changes your mind? You got something like that?" Scott nodded again.

Another stretch of silence while I thought. I'd pretty much already decided to do it, but I was thinking it through. Weighing the very obvious rewards against the potential consequences. I must have been quiet for a while, because Shelly got impatient and said, "You can leave now, or you can fuck me. But you can't take all night long to decide, sergeant." That was when I decided how I was going to play it.

"Suck my dick, ma'am." I said it like I was giving an order to a joe, throwing a bit of venom into the "ma'am." Scott raised his eyebrows. Shelly looked annoyed.

"Uh, haha, no. Let me tell you how this is gonna work--" she began.

"Suck. My. Dick."

"She doesn't--" Scott started. But my eyes were locked on hers.

"Suck. My. Dick." A little louder, more authoritative. I took one slow step towards them with each word.

Shelly still looked annoyed, but less confident. Indecisive.

"Alright, sergeant, maybe you should go," said Scott, but he trailed off as his wife closed the distance between us and lowered herself to her knees. She looked irritated and bewildered, but she held defiant eye contact as she undid my belt and the buttons on my trousers. She didn't look away until my pants were around my knees and her gaze shifted to my cock. I briefly wished I'd known I would be getting laid, as I hadn't trimmed my pubic hair in months.

Shelly began to stroke me slowly and I started to grow hard in her hand. When I reached about half mast, she took the head of my cock in her mouth, sucking softly. It might have been my imagination, but her gentleness struck me as almost timid. Soon I was rock hard and she had a tight grip on the base of my shaft, circling my cock with her tongue as she bobbed her head. I removed my uniform top and tossed it aside, then grabbed my cock from her and pulled out of her mouth, lifting the shaft away so that my balls were at her lips. She hesitated for a second before starting to suck my balls, moving from one to another.

"Good," I said, making sure to sound condescending. Shelly shot an angry glare up at me, but didn't stop. After a bit I put my other palm on her forehead and pushed her slightly away, then let my cock drop so that it thumped down against her cheek. She was still staring up at me, but looked unsure again. I simply nodded and she took my cock back into her mouth. When she reached up to grab my shaft, I caught her hand and held it. She understood and let her hands fall back to her sides.

I started pushing my hips forward each time she slid her lips down my shaft, silently urging her to go deeper. She still wasn't taking all of me, so I hinted further by putting my hand behind her head and guiding her down, thrusting a bit more insistently into her mouth. She gagged once, and then tried to say something around my cock. Worried she had just tried to invoke their safe word, I let her go. She sat back, breathing heavily to catch her breath. Then she glanced over at Scott and met his eyes briefly, but neither of them said anything. When she turned back to me, looking uncertain, I gestured toward my cock and tilted my head as if to say, "Well...?"

I saw the anger return to replace her uncertainty, but she took my cock back into her mouth. It didn't go unnoticed that her hands stayed in her lap, nor that she was going deeper on her own this time. Still not sending it home, though. Her eyes were closed when I put my hand behind her head again, but they flew open when I started thrusting. Soon she gagged again, but this time when she went to push against my thighs, I shuffled two steps quickly forward. She toppled and threw both hands backward to catch herself. My cock never left her mouth and now, gripping her head with both hands, I started to fuck her face. Her legs were trapped under her and she needed her arms to keep from falling painfully backwards. I heard Scott move and looked up, thinking he was coming to rescue his wife, but he was just shifting in his seat as he pulled his own cock free of his PT shorts.

Shelly gagged and coughed around my cock as I face-fucked her, bottoming out so her nose pressed into my pubes with nearly every stroke. Her eyes watered and soon spilled over, the tears running down her cheeks in little black trails. Finally, I held her there, my cock buried in her face. After a few seconds of this she reached up to grab my wrists and would have fallen if I hadn't held her suspended off the floor. A moment later I slowly pulled out of her mouth and stepped back so she could come back onto her knees.

"How did you like choking on my dick, ma'am?" I asked. For a split second she looked like she was about to reply, but then the defiant look came back and she set her jaw. However, after a moment of silence, she started to lean forward as if to suck me again. I put my palm on her forehead to stop her.

"Undress."

Shelly stood up and backed away to the bed as she unzipped her uniform blouse, then pulled her t-shirt over her head. Her shoulders and upper arms were well defined and her abs were even faintly visible. As she started to undo her belt, I busied myself with my boots and trousers. A moment later I was nude and she was down to her black sports bra and briefs. Before undressing further, she let down her hair. It was in messy waves from a day pulled into a tight bun and hung just past her shoulder blades. The sports bra came off next, and I never would have guessed she had such large tits. I'm no good with cup sizes, but they were each about the size of a small cantaloupe and sagged slightly under their own weight. Her nipples were the first I'd seen that were that mocha brown color. She stared me down, still trying to seem in control as she slipped off her briefs, but I saw how they peeled away from her pussy and knew she must be soaking wet.

"Lie down," I said, and Shelly complied. I climbed between her legs and saw that she was indeed wet. I made a peace sign with my fingers and touched her, one fingertip on either side of her swollen clit. She jumped at the contact, then let out a shuddering sigh. I slowly slid my fingers down her pussy, tracing between her inner and outer labia until I brought my fingers together and pushed inside to the first knuckle. She whimpered and I did the whole thing in reverse, slowly stroking her pussy up to her clit and pinching gently before sliding back down and dipping inside.

I repeated this stroke over and over. Her breathing was coming quicker and I could see her abs starting to contract and release rhythmically and her heels digging into the mattress. On the next down stroke, just as my fingertips entered her, she gripped my head in her hands and forced my mouth to her pussy. She was so strong that I don't think I could have easily resisted if I wanted to. I closed my lips around her clit and sucked, flicking over it with the tip of my tongue. At the same time, I pushed my fingers deeper into her and turned my wrist so that I could curl my fingers upward. She closed her muscular thighs around my head and crossed her ankles behind me as she started to tremble.

"FUCK!" She cried out once, then must've remembered only a thin wall separated us from her neighbors, because she was much quieter when she started whimpering, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I didn't let up with my tongue or fingers as she thrashed her hips, closed her fists in my hair, and squeezed me tightly between her legs. She might have cum again, but it was hard to tell.

As she started to come down and loosened her grip, I gave her no reprieve before sliding up her body and guiding my cock into her. She gasped as I buried myself inside her, and I paused just long enough to press her knees to her chest before I started fucking her. Each thrust elicited a little moan from her, and there was no longer annoyance or defiance on her face. Her mouth was open and she was doe-eyed, staring back up at me.

"I'm gonna cum," I say, and Shelly nods. "Where do you want it?" She doesn't answer, so I reach up and grab her face. "Tell me where you want it. Tell me where you want my cum!"

"All over me!"

"What?"

"All over me," she repeats.

"What all over you?"

"I want your cum all over me," she says, almost growling it.

I pull out and furiously stroke my cock as I start to hit the peak. The first rope of cum reaches all the way to her lips and chin, and I see her tongue dart out to lick it away as I continue to empty the load of a lifetime all over her belly and tits. As I finish, I press my other palm on her abs and smear my cum on her, sliding between her tits and up to her chest and throat, gripping lightly.

I look over at Scott and he hasn't moved from his chair, only turned it to face us while he jerks his cock. I move my hand from her throat around and under her head, gripping her hair. I sit up, and she follows as I leave the bed, tumbling onto her hands and knees while I lead her by her hair to her husband, where I position her between his knees. He stops jerking off.

"You are not a fucking cuck," I tell him. "Right?" Scott nods. "She's not making you watch her fuck other men, you are sharing her with other men. Isn't that right, ma'am?" I can feel Shelly nod vigorously against my grip before I push her head toward Scott's crotch.

"Now suck his fucking dick," I say. She eagerly takes him into her mouth, hands on his knees as she sucks him deep. It's not long before he announces he's cumming and uses both hands to push her down hard onto his cock. He groans and bucks his hips against her as he empties his load into her throat, and she doesn't resist in the slightest.

When he's finished, Scott lets her go. Shelly rises off his cock, but not completely. She continues to suck him, and he stays hard. I dress and leave them that way, telling them I'll see them soon.