Abracadabra Ch. 02

Story Info
Gay to Trans.
3.5k words
4.41
3.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How strange was this? My friend and mentor, Jeff, had just called me a pansy and, naked on my knees, in so many words he had called me a slave and directed that I should obey his commands. This was the man, my work colleague, whom I had admired, and whom I had looked up to as my mentor. And yet, as I grovelled on the floor of the shower at his feet. in that luxury penthouse, there was an unmistakable slither of excitement in being so degraded.

"From this moment on you can consider yourself a sissy Tom. You now belong to me and my associates. You will do exactly as you are told and you will do it with good grace - else you will be punished." Jeff threw me a towel. "Dry yourself, bitch."

"Bitch? How could he call me a bitch?" I asked myself. "That was a female description surely? Mind you, I wasn't about to argue the point with him. In the relative short time I had worked at the same company as Jeff. I had learned to respect his intellect and knowledge of the world. What, for fuck's sake had gotten into him?

I towelled myself dry. To my surprise I found that my penis was still sexually aroused. Jeff noticed it too. "You like being treated as a sissy, don't you Tom?" Jeff sneered. "I knew it as soon as I saw you for the first time. That is why I picked you out and took you under my wing. That is why I befriended you Tom - to get to see you exactly as you are now."

He helped me to my feet and pinched my bum patronisingly in the process. Helping over to the pile of clothes he had arrived with earlier he explained their nature. "These will be your everyday clothes from this day henceforth. We will call it your work clothes, your uniform if you like."

"But," I protested, "I am not going to be here. I have my work to go to on Monday and so have you too. I can't stay here."

"Yes, indeed you can," said Jeff quite menacingly. "Your letter of resignation is already being processed by the Human Resources people at Benjamin & Co. The fact that you have left without giving proper notice will not have endeared you to them and they will not provide you with a reference going forward. Not that that has any relevance any more. You are owned by the Dalox Corporation now."

"Dalox Corporation?" I repeated, totally confused.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about that Tom."." Jeff hesitated. "We cannot call you Tom in your new guise. Toni would be O.K. I think. Yes, T-O-N-I, That would be a good sissy name until they assess where your talents best lay."

"But....." I could not keep up to the speed of the changing events. "So, what are you saying? You are being paid by this corporation thingy to trap me? For me to be made into some sort of sex slave That's preposterous?"

"Preposterous eh? That's a big word for a squirt of a lad. But you have actually hit the nail on the head. They call me a scout. You were not the only employee I was after. I have a girl in train too, You might run into her one day; enjoy having sex with her even. Who can tell?"

"I don't believe you," I challenged. "Tell me her name."

"Margaret Richard."

!Margaret Richards But,,,, she's old. She wouldn't fall for the likes of you."

"She's thirty-five and goes like a steam train, fucking hot. Older women often make the better whores." Jeff laughed.

"What a fucking bastard you are Jeff."

The man I had thought of as a friend and confidant just shrugged his shoulders. "Come and dress in your new clothes," he instructed, picking up the top garment from the pile. "Put this on." He held it up and, as I approached I was aware that my prick still semi-hard and waggling in front of me as if it were lost and hoping to be of use.

"But that looks like a bra to me without any padding?" I really felt dribbles of horror creeping into my psyche.

"Yes," agreed Jeff. "It's just to get you used to wearing one. You'll appreciate its relevance as times goes by. I've told them you'll make a good sissy."

"You mean....?" I just could not complete the question.

"Alright," breathed Jeff in exasperation. "I'll get Muriel to come up here and deal with you. Just put these on," he ordered. throwing me a pair of pink panties edged with white lace. "A shade of modesty for starters. She'll get to see it all, and more, in short time." He clicked his fingers towards a camera set high in a corner. This woman called Muriel was obviously party to the proceedings.

I ignored the offer of the panties and Jeff allowed them to fall to the floor. Jeff seemed unmoved by my display of defiance. We both stood there as if we were frozen in aspic. I soon heard heavy footsteps marching along the corridor outside, heading in our direction. She, whom I took to be Muriel, burst into the room.

The woman, built like a miniature WW2 army tank, came straight for me. She swung her arm and whacked me hard on the left side of my face. "You heard what the man said. "Now put those fucking knickers on else I'll stuff them down your fucking throat.

This was all too surreal for my liking and I found it very intimidating to say the least. Who wouldn't? A coward I may have been, but I hurriedly donned the panties and drew them up my legs and into place. Muriel's outburst had sorted out my prick and it was now much smaller, as if it were attempting to hide away (impossible of course inside a pair of female panties). Jeff, who had watched the whole process, was grinning quietly, arms folded across his chest.

"Now get this bra on, sissy, double quick. What name has Jeff given you? I didn't catch it"

"Toni," I answered meekly.

"That'll do for now. We may find something more suitable when we have determined the life you are destined for. Have you finished with her Jeff? I want to take her down and put her in the cage?"

"In a cage?" I wailed. Things were definitely going from bad to worse.

"Just until you give up all ideas of running away Toni. And that won't take very long, I can assure you of that my girl. You will learn to embrace your new life very quickly if you know what's good for you." She bundled up my new clothes. "Follow me." I did just that, down two floors and into a long corridor.

There was me, all five foot eight of me, following this chubby woman of the same height and carrying twice my weight at a guess. I could overpower her couldn't I? Shit, that bastard Jeff had taken my male clothes away. That bundle she was carrying must include something suitable if only temporary, surely?.

It was if she had read my mind. "Don't get any fancy ideas of escaping Toni. The Dalox Corp owns this whole building. It's one hundred percent secure with cameras everywhere. If you are clever you will just go along with the flow. You will soon grow to love your new life. Here's what we call our Reception Centre, specially designed for us to process new recruits like you."

I followed the woman into a huge room with office facilities in the near end, a couple of double beds a long way down, and at the end the bars of what was probably "the cage". Muriel stood aside giving me time to acquaint myself with my new surroundings. She handed me a fluffy dressing gown. "Put this on for now and come and sit next to me at the desk."

I donned the dressing gown and, unable to help myself, I burst into tears. It was all too much for me to in, what was happening to me, and I felt alone and very scared.

"Oh my dear," murmured Muriel, making no attempt to physically console me. "We have a cry baby. You will do well with many of our clients. Some absolutely love those of our sissies who blubber."

Up to that point I was trying unsuccessfully to hold my tears back. Muriel's unfeeling reaction caused me to break down completely. She did put a box of tissues in front of me and then turned to work on her computer as I sobbed and sniffled beside her.

"Do you feel better now, Toni?" she asked when I had been silent for some time. I said nothing, just dabbed my eyes. "We need to get you some new paperwork, NHS stuff, passport, and the like."

"Passport?" That brought me back to life. "You're not changing my identity?"

"Just updating Toni. Now just answer my fucking questions or else we will be up all night. It's late enough already and I've got a date."

"A date?" I repeated automatically. It seemed incongruous this tubby little woman would be having an assignation.

"Well, I am entertaining a client. I might have a cunt as large as the Dartford Tunnel but it can still attract clients - especially black ones. Not all our clients want to fuck a glamorous young model."

"Is this what this Davrock thing is all about?"

"Dalox Toni, get it right. And the answer is a yes. And that is all you need to know for now."

Muriel, I felt, rushed me through the paperwork and then with no further ceremony led me to the far end of the room and locked me in the "cage" after dumping my new clothes on the bed. First impressions it resembled a self-contained police-like cell with a fixed single bed, a table and a small lavatory area, wash basin etc. On exploration there was a small refrigerator set in the wall, a cupboard next to it and a folding table.

By this time I was so emotionally and physically drained that I used the toilet, washed my hands and stretched out on the bed. Thankfully, I was so exhausted, physically and mentally, I fell asleep in no time at all. And I think that I managed a full eight hours dreamless sleep.

********************* *************

I awoke to sounds of whispering and giggling. My brain needed to catch up with my eyes and remember where I was. Not in my little flat of course, but in a six or seven storey high residential building close to the centre of London to where I had been effectively hijacked. My memory was filling up as fast as water into a cistern. My God, it hadn't been a nightmare but the real thing. I felt my heart sink, but I resisted the panic button before it could serve its function. Ironically, despite everything, I was sporting my usual morning boner.

The whispering and giggling? Getting more urgent. I turned my head and enough of my shoulders to glimpse two bodies laying on the double bed nearest to the door of my cage, I saw enough to describe a young Lothario supposedly in the act of play-acting the seduction of a woman twice his age. Whether or not they were aware of my presence, and interest, apparently made no difference as they changed positions several times, careless of the noise they were making.

Finally, in the conventional missionary position, the stud slammed his prick into the woman's cunt and, piston like, expertly engineered her climax. The words, "shrieked the house down" came into my mind as she hollered loud and long.

The stud maintained his position until the woman came down from her high. Then he gently disengage, his penis, still rock hard, and sought a bathrobe that was laying on the floor close to the bed. Without a further word to the woman who was still on her back, gazing blankly at the ceiling, in the process of winding down, the young man sidled up the room and away. Job done.

My eyes drifted down to the woman's cunt, clearly in view. It was gently oozing transparent semen and staining the sheet underneath. I felt a strong urge to toss myself off until I recalled where I was. That brought me down to earth with a bump.

I needed the toilet and. whilst so engaged, the woman on the bed disappeared - probably to clean herself up. I saw her soon after at the top end of the room sitting at the desk that Muriel had occupied the evening before.

What should I do next? What was expected of me? It almost seemed that I had been forgotten. The woman whom I had just seen being fucked seemed oblivious to my presence. I did something very British - I made myself a cup of tea and sat on the bed naked, savouring it.

Eventually I decided I needed to dress. All I had were the feminine clothes that I had been originally given by Jeff. It did not look as though I had any other options. Oh my God, five packets of black, seemed tights, still in their original cellophane. They sort of set the scene. More cotton panties of various colours, all edged in white lace. A garter and more packets - this time a mixture of black and natural colour stockings, Two more of the simulation brassieres, one white, one black. Three white, near transparent shirts or blouses, and two purplish full skirts of little more than thigh length.

By this time, I don't think that anything in the pile surprised me overmuch. I had suspected something very similar. The choice was now mine. I would have to wear the pseudo brassiere - I had realise that fact by then. Other than that I chose white panties and blouse and one of the skirts.

I slipped them all on in a perfunctory manner in complete contrast to my actions the evening before. Why was that? I must have realised that, for the time being at least, I had no real options other than to go with the flow, and await further opportunities that might arise.

I breakfasted on orange juice and cereal, the only option given to me - and another cup of tea of course. I had hardly finished when the woman I hade earlier being fucked, was at the cell door. "Come with me Toni. My name is Suzanne. It is not Sue. Follow me."

"I feel that I know you already," I replied cheekily as we moved up the room. "I watched you being fucked this morning."

"Don't be jealous," she replied without turning a hair. "You'll get your chance soon enough. I understand that our Jeff has already sodomised you."

That was a queen-sized put down. I blushed to my roots.

"You won't be so cocky by the time we have finished with you," she laughed mirthlessly. "When I feel like getting fucked, any time in the day or the night, I can call one of our studs and he will be at my disposal tout-suite. Or "she" come to that. You will serve likewise sissy-boy."

she had me sat on the same chair as I had done with Muriel the evening before. I was close enough to smell the odours wafting up from her unwashed cunt. "My job is to arrange for you to have a series of training, experiences and directions to become the accomplished sissy-boy Jeff thinks you will be. Our Association is highly recommended in the sex business. If you pass all the tests you will be well rewarded. If you don't you might end up begging in a brothel in some Godforsaken country overseas. I joke not. Any questions so far?"

"No, Suzanne," I whispered.

"Right, then your first assignment, your first test, as you took so much interest in watching me fuck Andrew this morning, is to clean me up."

Her chair, on wheels, she pushed back, stood up. hoiked her skirt right up to her waist and parted her legs. She was wearing panties and the gusset was sodden with mixed juices., There streaks of stuff, mostly dry or congealing, down her bare legs. Having second thoughts she slipped the panties from off to allow me unfettered access to yhe whole of her pubic region. "Get to work faggot," she encouraged. She lifted a leg right up and balanced her foot on the chair allowing me panoramic access to her cunt. "Start just above my knees and travel inwards"

There was very little staining to her upper legs, and what there was was dried and yielded little for my taste buds. As soon as I felt the heat of her upper thighs I was assaulted by the mixture of smells created by her sexual activity. My penis started reacting immediately, over-ruling my initial feeling of distaste, to be rather in the vanguard of a totally new set of sensations. I became totally engrossed in licking her skin clean.

All too soon my tongue reached the erogenous zone; warm and sticky, My nasal senses were off the scale - whatever scale of measurement that may be. Their mixed juices, her and his, were surprisingly bland to the tongue, but cosmic to my nose and brain - and the very realisation of the service I was performing. All three of my senses, nose, mouth and brain, were competing with each other.

No doubt, if Suzanne had not somewhat brusquely pushed my head away, I would have stayed absorbed a good time longer. As I hauled myself up, back to sit on a chair, I could see how flushed her face was and how heavy her breathing had become. "Maybe when you're fully trained...." her voice petered out. I shared those thoughts exactly.

Suzanne had five syringes laid out across her desk. Her hand was still shaking from the work I had performed on genitals. On another day, in another place, I would have been amused at watching her attempts to calm herself. But I was not too happy in the belief that all five needles were destined to puncture my body. Could I play for time?

"I hope you're not intending to inject me with anything," I said with obvious concern in my voice. "I faint when a needle gets close to my skin."

"You go ahead and faint lover. I shall stick them all in your bum as you lay on the floor. Now, sit up straight and shoulders back."

She picked up the syringe on the far left and stuck the needle straight into my left breast, through the clothes I was wearing. I watched bemused as the phial emptied. She substituted syringes and did the same procedure on my right breast. "See, that wasn't so bad was it? Now one in your arm." Selecting the third and biggest of the five syringes she pushed up the loose cotton sleeve of the blouse I was wearing and emptied the whole of the syringe in no time at all. "Good girl. Now stand and bend over the chair. The last two are for you arse cheeks. One in each."

I did not bother to resist. I was that demoralised. "Next, I need to take some blood samples from you." That took an hour of faffing about. "Right, back in the cage for now. I need to get these blood samples off to the lab. Go back, sit in the cage and make yourself a cup of tea. You'll find some chocolate biscuits in the cupboard. I will call you when I am ready. This was all so surreal."

The door to the cage automatically swings shut - I had sussed that out. But there was no catch and no locking mechanism to be seen at all. The question was: was I actually free to come and go inside and out of the cage, as they called it, just as I pleased?

I set the kettle on to boil and rummaged the biscuits out of the cupboard. By the time I had squeezed the teabag. the far end of the room was empty. Suzanne had presumably gone on her errand. I tiptoed up to the door of the cage and gave it a push. It remained where it was, rock solid. Fuck and double fuck.

Another reality check came swirling down upon me. Not twenty-four hours previously I had been getting myself ready to meet Jeff in the Dog & Bucket pub for a couple of pints prior to watching the football match. And now a tsunami of vents have seen me locked in a cage, sore from vaccinations and the like, and being trained and conditioned to become a sissy-boy for the pleasures of rich men and women. This was modern day slavery at its most prolific and - and what was I going to do about it?