Abroad Ch. 13

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance.
1.8k words
3.8
2k
1
0

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

The government exercised only a loose control over the hill country. The rural areas were filled with "guerilla armies" that were little more than bandits. Occasionally they took a girl from a village up into the mountains for their use.

Anne was alone on the plaza one morning chained by her collar to the stake. It was early, just after sunrise; no one had come by to use her yet.

Cesar approached from the temple; beside him was a stocky figure in combat fatigues with a pistol at his belt.

The man examined her, squeezing her breasts and rear and placing a hand on her belly before speaking to Cesar, who took the end of her leash and handed her over.

He led her to the edge of the village where a truck waited, idling. Many hands lifted her up and laid her on its rough wooden planks.

The truck drove off with its captive surrounded by a dozen men or so.

She opened her legs in invitation - that is what whores were for after all - and soon one of the men covered and entered her.

She enjoyed the experience of bouncing along the rutted road with a man in her. With her hands bound she could not embrace him, but that added to the beauty of her submission.

Soon he did his business and was replaced by another, who gave way to the next; the journey passed pleasurably this way for an hour or two before she felt the truck slow and stop.

Her current partner got off her and she was lowered to the ground. Instinctively she knelt before them until the driver shook her leash.

She stood at the command and followed him into a small building, a thatched hut with window openings on all sides that let in a cooling breeze. A lamp hung from a rafter to illuminate the space at night.

The man stood before her. Two others carrying pistols at their waists stood beside him. Anne became afraid and struggled to remain calm. Surely they had not taken her all this way just to kill her; at least not yet.

Speaking slowly in her language, he explained that she was a guest of the insurgents and would be serving them; in fact she had already begun. The men laughed.

He gestured to one of them, who stepped forward and put a garrote on her. It would serve as a reminder of her position.

The rope was stiff and bristly. She began to tremble and felt her nipples rise; fear always did that to her. One of the men noticed and pointed to them.

An officer fastened her leash to a chain and they left her to contemplate her future. There was little doubt; she would be used until they tired of her and then terminated, most likely with the garrote. So long as she did not offend anyone it would be quick and merciful.

But if she did they would dispose of her in some more entertaining way. There were stories of captives tied to a stake while soldiers affixed their bayonets for practice, or... She tried to put it out of her mind.

Soon after, a large gray-haired woman entered the hut and fed her porridge from a bowl. Somehow taking her midday meal from this old woman comforted Anne; by the end she had composed herself and was ready to undertake her duties. She bowed her head and thanked her keeper.

Dora elaborated on what the commander had told her.

During the day, she would entertain the enlisted men outside in a field they used for training and exercise; in the evening, the officers here in the greater privacy of the hut.

This afternoon she would be allowed to rest and prepare herself; her duties would begin tonight.

Except; Dora stepped forward and stroked Anne's breasts with a light but stimulating touch. Anne closed her eyes and began to purr. The woman reached below Anne's belly but stopped, frowning. Some of the men's seed was leaking out of her; Anne blushed at the indiscretion.

Dora pointed to the latrine and stood over Anne until she was done. Anne stood up and Dora kissed her on the mouth before saying "There will be time for this after" and leaving.

Anne remained alone in the hut until sundown. A large bowl of water was within reach; she drank from it now and then, listening to the sounds outside.

Shortly before it grew dark Dora appeared carrying a plate with warm balls of baked dough. Hungry, Anne looked up at her but she shook her head.

She put it on a shelf. They were rewards from the men who used her if she pleased them.

She took a small bowl from the shelf, removed its cover and held it up before Anne. It contained a butter-like substance with a pleasant woodsy odor. Dipping her fingers into it, she considered rubbing it on Anne's lips but decided against it.

Likewise the gates of Anne's womb; the men from the truck told her it was large and wet enough for use.

She ordered Anne to bend over a low table and worked it into the rear entrance and a short way up. That would be of use to her initial lovers who would "prepare the way" for the others.

Anne wondered how many there would be; the more who liked her, the more she would be fed. She was hungry.

Dora left, and the first officer arrived a minute later. Seeing her bent over the table, he took her that way. So did the second, but the third made her lie on her back for him.

She was glad of that; she could see her partner. He was dark-haired, young and good looking. She wondered if the first two had been as handsome.

She spread her bound hands out flat beneath the hollow of her back for comfort and used her hips to entertain him.

It must have worked, because when he was done he dropped one of the food balls in her mouth.

She had a moment to savor it before the next man. It was good; some kind of cornmeal batter mixed with a few kernels of corn and lightly fried. She hoped for another.

The next one used her the same way, and rewarded her. Then another, who was either dissatisfied with her or forgot her reward, and another who remembered and fed her.

After that, two or maybe three men who used her mouth - she liked the variety - and then... She lost track, but by the end of the evening she was no longer hungry.

After they had gone Dora reappeared. Anne was still on her knees from the last man but stood on command. Dora took the butter bowl down and rubbed some on the surface of Anne's nipples. Anne looked up at her questioningly but she just smiled said "You will see". She worked some into the top of Anne's thighs, again without explanation, and left.

Anne drank from her water dish and lay down to sleep. She was exhausted from serving the officers and needed rest if she was to be given to the enlisted men the next day.

A faint but nearby rustling sound made her open her eyes. Scores, maybe hundreds of large black ants were descending from the ceiling and crawling across the floor toward her. Terrified - was this the bandits' form of execution? - she awaited their assault. She whimpered, recalling tales of victims reduced to skeletons overnight.

But they did not want her, only the yellow butter Dora spread on her. She surrendered to their gentle insistent probing as they took it up, ate some, and carried the excess away to their nests.

Once she got over her fear, it was rather voluptuous to be their food source; she began to sigh as if a man were stroking her with a feather.

When they had taken all the butter from her body, they left and she sank into a profound sleep until dawn when Dora came for her.

She knelt as the woman fed her and afterwards touched her head to the floor in gratitude. Dora let her squat, then led her on the leash outside to a wide meadow used for training and exercises.

At its side under a grove of trees was a pavilion of four sturdy posts and a roof of palm fronds. Two officers awaited them. Anne thought she recognized one of them from yesterday; the other probably took her from behind.

They spread Anne on the dirt facing upwards and fastened her wrist and ankle bracelets to pegs in the ground, leaving her in the form of a wide and accessible X. She smiled up at them and wondered how many men would take advantage of her today.

She did not have long to wait. A platoon of about twenty - it was hard to tell from her position - approached and saluted the officer in charge. He ordered them into a row and pointed to the first one.

The man took her at once, not bothering to remove his uniform but merely opening his trousers and lying on her. This caught her by surprise, but she recovered and served him as well as she could. She liked the sensation of the rough fabric against her skin.

This encounter was repeated for an hour or so, when a new platoon replaced the first one.

She passed into a waking dream as man after man drilled into her; this one was larger than the last, rigid from the start, he flopped on her like a fish, was something crawling in her hair, she was lying in a puddle of their mingled juices she could feel it under her buttocks oohh he was done and another man replaced him rigid too she must be approaching a hundred no that was wrong more like...

At noon Dora pinched her nipples and she opened her eyes, surprised to discover no one was in her and unaware that she was covered with flies. The woman put a water bottle in her mouth and she sucked on it.

After a brief conference the men released her bracelets and Dora led her into the woods. She was glad to stand up and followed the woman unsteadily.

On her return, another platoon awaited her and she was tied once more to the ground for them.

By the end of the workday Anne was reduced to a stupor. She lay with vacant mind listening to the conversation above her. Dora was concerned; her girl was wearing out already, she would not last a week at this rate.

The commander replied that he could get another.

One of the officers spoke up. They liked her, she had special talents.

The commander yielded; no more than fifty men a day.

Dora talked him down to forty.

Plus the officers in the evening.

They came to an agreement and Dora led her back to the hut.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers