Fun with Victoria and Jane Pt. 01

Story Info
Jane torments Victoria before an important meeting.
3.3k words
4.37
3.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm back in the office for a big end-of-year meeting after a heavenly Christmas at Jane's family cabin. I look at the half-assed projects on my desk and groan. My coworkers were goofing off more than me that week. I look at the clock and groan again. It's already half past nine. The eleven o'clock meeting with the CEO will be a nightmare if I can't concentrate. I glance at my reflection in the little mirror beside my coffee cup. My eyes look tired behind my small black framed glasses. My shiny black hair is a little messy but presentable. My red lips distract from my less than perfect appearance. Jane is my hope for keeping the meeting civil. I'm sure her detailed project report will carry us into a successful new year. Then again, we spent most of the week having sex at her cabin. She may not have finished it.

A knock on my office window distracts me. I look up to see Jane's tempting figure behind the wall of glass. She wears a tight white skirt and jacket like nobody's business. Her short brown hair, large eyes, and fiery pink lips instantly turn me on. My outfit mirrors hers except it was black with a green blouse. Jane's low cut gold blouse was fitting for the approaching new year. I straighten up and wave her in. I check my reflection again to see my bangs stuck to my forehead where my hand was leaning. I quickly tidy up and rub my lips together to refresh my burnt rose red color. Jane enters and greets me with a smile.

"Hey, gorgeous. You look stressed. Anything I can help with?"

"Your presence is a great start. Did you, by chance, finish your timeline with team input?"

She smiles and shakes her head at me.

"Victoria, you know me better than that. I'm annoyingly punctual."

"Sorry... I guess I'm behind and projecting."

"No, you're not. You're nervous and overthinking. You quadruple check everything even when it's perfect."

I sigh and roll my eyes at myself. Jane is right.

"I hate to see you stressed," she declares.

She turns to the glass wall and closes the blinds to make my office private. Then she slowly walks behind my desk and stands beside my chair with her hands on her hips. I rotate and look at her in confusion. She smirks at my expression as she proceeds to unbutton her jacket and blouse.

"Jane, what are you doing?"

"Distracting you from your worries."

My temperature and my heart rate rise as she opens her blouse to reveal her lacy bra. It squeezes her heavy tits into a tempting double pillow. I never thought I would lust after another woman, but Jane makes it too easy. I (about to declare her insane) am rendered speechless as she lifts up her bra and frees her glorious melons. Her nipples harden in the cool air. She smiles at my shock as she places her hands on her tits and squeezes them. She playfully pinches her pink nipples and moisture gathers between my legs.

"Now that I have your full attention, I want you to kiss each nipple and leave your pretty lipstick on them."

"Jane, this is..."

"Don't argue. Do it," she orders.

I stare in disbelief for a moment, then I lean forward and taste her left nipple. Her hard pebble feels wonderful against my tongue. Her scent and taste cause arousal to collect between my pussy lips. I feel it wetting my panties. She moans as I work my teeth around her nipple.

"Very good. Now do the other one."

I obey and lavish her right nipple with licks and sucks. My red lipstick easily paints her white skin. My heart pounds with enjoyment as I draw away and observe my work. Smudged-red-lip marks decorate her tits like a naughty Valentine's Day card.

"Beautiful," Jane declares before she lowers her bra back over her tits to hide my artwork. "Now if you get nervous in the meeting, look at me and think about your lipstick on my nipples. It will make you feel better."

I smile and shake my head at her. Suddenly, a shadow passes across the window blinds before a soft knock disturbs the silence.

"Shit, I forgot about Vince! I promised him ten minutes to practice his presentation before the meeting. Hide!" I hiss and motion Jane under my desk.

"What? Why can't he see me in here?"

"Your blouse is open and my lipstick is smudged. HIDE!"

My panic makes Jane panic. She curses and crawls under my desk as I attempt to unsmudge my lipstick. She is lucky I keep a pillow under there for my feet. Vince knocks again.

"Just a minute!" I call.

I look somewhat composed, so I hop up and answer the door. Vince greets me with a nervous smile as he steps into my office. Vince is my second favorite work friend after Jane. His messy blond hair, big hazel eyes behind gold frame glasses, and cute smile endeared me to him. He's also nervous like me. We get along great. His awkwardness sometimes makes me think he's attracted to me. We both stammer and get tongue tied. I do it more when I'm attracted to a person. I quickly realized Vince does it with everybody, not just me. I was disappointed, but I still enjoy his friendship.

"Good morning, Victoria. Sorry I'm early. I need you to approve my presentation before I decide to trash it and start over."

"Sorry I made you wait until the last minute to do it. It's been a crazy week. I'm ready to listen."

He gives me an odd look because I'm still standing in front of the door.

"Um, I have to stand for my presentation so you can sit down. It will help me know where to look to engage with the audience."

"Oh, of course. Silly me," I chuckle.

I take a calming breath and return to my desk. Jane is kneeling underneath it on my foot pillow. Her pixie grin is the last think I see before I roll my desk chair forward and trap her there. She immediately kisses my left knee. A shudder races up my spine from the touch of her warm lips on my leg. Vince doesn't notice. He is shuffling through his notes. I shake my knee to demonstrate my disapproval of Jane's antics.

"Okay, here goes," Vince breathes. "Good morning, everyone. I hope you all had a great holiday. Mine went okay... except for a flood in my apartment. My cat, Noodle, learned how to turn on the shower while I was out shopping."

As Vince continues his intro, Jane runs her fingers up my left leg. I try to ignore it, but she tickles the back of my knee. My leg jumps. I shake my knee again to get her to stop. Suddenly, I hear a "click" and my chair lowers itself five inches. I gasp from the descent. Vince hears me.

"Oh, don't worry, Noodle landed on the balcony. She didn't jump to her death. I should add that," he mutters as he pulls a pen from his front pocket to fix his notes.

I take the opportunity to attempt to pump my chair back up. It was comically low, but Jane grabs the lever and won't let me do it.

"Damn it," I mutter and try to shoo her hand away.

"Did your chair break?" Vince asks.

"Huh? Yes, the cylinder loses pressure sometimes. I can fix it later. Keep going."

I lean back in my low chair and attempt to play it cool as Vince continues his story about Noodle. Jane wraps her warm hands around my calf muscles and massages them. It feels really good despite my irritation with her. Her hands continue their slow journey up my legs, and my heart rate rises with them. She caresses my thighs as she slides her hands into my skirt. Vince arrives at the technical part of his presentation as Jane's hands arrive on my ass cheeks for a squeeze. I shift in my chair. Is she trying to get us fired? She tangles her fingers in my underwear and starts to pull them down. Yep, she's trying to get us fired. I shake both my knees in protest. She pinches my ass in retaliation. I jump and try not to cry out. I was tempted to kick her at that point. She tugs at my underwear again, and I know what I have to do. I carefully raise my butt up off the chair so she can finish pulling them down. They were around my ankles an instant later, and my heart was suddenly pounding. Then Jane focuses her attention on rolling my skirt up to free my thighs from its tight hold.

"Okay... I need a dry erase board for this next part," Vince says and meets my gaze.

"What? Oh, uh, it's behind the bookshelf."

"Thanks."

Vince crosses the room to extract the board from its hiding spot as Jane finishes rolling my skirt up to my hips. I often have to shuffle in my seat to help her. If I didn't, I would get pinched. Suddenly, Jane grabs my knees and shoves them wide open. I suppress a gasp and try to close them, but she wrestles them apart and holds them open until I give in. I gulp and shiver as my temperature rises. I'm completely exposed to Jane under the desk. I know her face is inches away from my pussy because I feel her breath on my wet skin. My body suddenly aches with arousal in a way I have never felt before. It was utterly carnal. My face, neck, and chest are hot with blush as I wait for her next move. Vince scribbles a complicated floor plan on my tiny dry erase board as Jane begins to kiss and nibble her way along my inner left thigh. As Jane's mouth inches closer to what she wants, Vince tries to explain a new sidewalk design to optimize foot traffic. I nod and pretend I'm composed. Then Jane's hot tongue laps over my swollen pussy. I grip my armrests to keep myself from gasping. The horny ache she caused is unreal. Then she slowly does it again. God, my eyes want to roll back as her hot tongue pushes hard against my opening and almost goes in.

"Wait," Vince says. "That's not right. I drew it backwards. Damn it. Sorry."

He quickly erases the impressive sketch and starts over.

"No problem. That's why we practice," I say.

My voice is high as Jane teases the tip of her tongue into my opening. She flicks it up and down and suddenly catches my clit. My body jerks from the shock of pleasure. Thank God Vince isn't looking. I feel arousal drip out of me. If my skirt isn't far enough back, there will be a problem. Thankfully, Jane's tongue catches most of it.

"There," Vince continues. "Everything is labeled better. That won't happen again. Thanks for you patience, Victoria."

"No problem," I half squeak as Jane's tongue teases my clit. I play it off as a yawn. "Oh, excuse me. Forgot my second coffee."

"I'll get it for you after this," Vince promises before he starts his second sketch.

Jane shifts her attention from my clit to my perineum. I grip my armrests tighter as she slips her tongue deeper into my pussy with every lick. I could easily cum if she would do it a little harder. God, no, bad idea. I'm loud when I cum. I cannot lose control with Vince in the room. He finishes his second sketch and begins to excitedly explain it. Jane takes the opportunity to invade me with her tongue. She plunges deep and laps against my vaginal walls. My body and mind turn to mush. I almost slide under the desk as I whimper in ecstasy. I quickly play it off by clearing my throat. My knuckles are white as I grip my armrests for dear life. Please don't make me cum. Fuck, what is she doing? How did her tongue get that strong? My eyes can barely focus as I spread my legs wider and ride her hypnotic licking. I hope Vince doesn't look. Jane's tongue laps deeper, pressing against my bladder, and my hips try to buck. Fuck. She's making me cum. I can't stop it. Vince finishes speaking and turns to look at me with a big smile on his face. I groan and put my hand over my eyes. I can't take it anymore.

"Yikes... was it that bad?" Vince asks.

He sounds concerned and a little shocked.

"Leg craaamp..." I almost drool.

I tangle my fingers in Jane's hair and pull her face tighter against my pussy as I lose control. The ecstasy makes my eyes cross and my toes curl. Shit. I'm going to cry out. I cover my mouth and let out a helpless cry as pleasure throbs between my legs. Jane's tongue strokes my inner muscles as they quiver and tighten, prolonging the delicious agony. Vince's handsome brow rises as he watches me struggle. My eyes lock with his as Jane slides two fingers inside me under her tongue. My hips buck again. Her fingers and Vince's gaze double my ecstasy. Fuck, Vince is watching me cum. I love the insanity of it. I whimper and shake as the pleasure turns my thoughts to dribble. My eyes roll back as I slump in my chair. All I can do is ride Jane's relentless stroking. I can't take it any more.

"Fuck... stop already," I whimper and beat on the top of my desk with my fist.

I feel Jane shaking with silent laughter as she laps up my cum. A few long seconds later, the pleasure eases enough that I can see straight. Vince is staring at me with his mouth open and his cheeks red. God, what a mess. Time to save my job.

"Shit, wow... that really hurt," I grumble as I lean to the side and rub my right calf, playing up my lie.

"Yeah... cramps... they're no joke," Vince nods.

He looks lost and aroused.

"Sorry about that, Vince. Uh, I hiked too much yesterday and forgot to stretch. Okay, back to business. Um... your presentation is perfect. I don't have any suggestions for improvement."

"Really? Great, thank you. Um, can I get you anything? A coffee or maybe a heating pad for your leg?"

I straighten up in my chair as Jane continues to lap up the sweetness dripping out of me. My pussy keeps twitching with aftershocks as she licks inside it.

"Thank you, but no. I'm okay now."

Vince nods and chews his bottom lip. He looks at the dry erase board for a moment, then he sighs and looks at me with determination on his face.

"Victoria, I need to ask you this before I chicken out. Are your busy this Saturday?"

I look at him in surprise as Jane suddenly licks deep into my pussy with renewed interest. I clench my fist to keep my face from reacting as a wave of fresh arousal joins the puddle in my chair.

"I... was making plans, but they're not confirmed yet."

Jane and I were planning to play at one of our apartments most of the weekend, but as she continues to lick inside me, I fear our relationship will endanger our jobs.

"Oh," Vince nods. "Um, I would love to have dinner with you if your other plans don't make. We can dine out or I can cook for you. I don't party hard on the weekends. I'm boring. I know, but I would love to spend time with you outside of work."

I smile at his sweet offer, then Jane licks deeper before flicking my tender clit. I twitch and shudder. What is she trying to accomplish now?

"I don't know, Vince. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that."

Suddenly, Jane pinches my ass and makes me jump. What the hell? Does she want me to accept his offer?

"Are you okay?" Vince asks.

"My... toe is cramping. It almost always happens after a bigger cramp."

"Can I please get you a heating pad? They have some in the break room."

"Actually, yes, please get me one."

Vince hurries from my office and closes the door behind him. I roll away from the desk and look at Jane's blushing face. Her mouth and chin glisten with my arousal.

"What the fuck, Jane? Are you insane?"

She laughs and shakes her head.

"I'm horny, and you trapped me under your desk, remember?"

I roll my eyes and stand so I can fix my clothes. Jane smiles before she crawls out from under the desk to do the same. She uses my desk mirror to fix her smudged lipstick and shiny chin.

"Why did you pinch me? Did you want me to accept Vince's offer?"

"Yes, Victoria, you're bi. I know you like him. If you want his cock, go for it. I don't mind."

I stare at her in disbelief for a moment.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. If it keeps you happy, we can have a wide open relationship. Wouldn't you like that too?"

"I don't know. I've never done that before. Wouldn't you be jealous?"

"No. Think of it this way. I don't like dark chocolate, but I don't care if you really like it. As long as you don't ignore me because I don't like it."

I stare at her for a moment. Her simple view of the world confused and intrigued me.

"Okay," I nod. "Vince has to be cool with it though."

"Of course. Everyone has so be cool with it. That's how an open relationship works. We can all spend the weekend together and talk about it if you want."

"Wait, this is moving too fast. I don't know if I want to be in a relationship with Vince yet, but I do want you."

"Calm down, Victoria. It was just a suggestion. Have a date with Vince and see how it goes. Play it by ear. If you need an out or want to crank it up a notch, invite me over or don't. Whatever happens, I'm not going to stop wanting you, so don't worry about it."

A temptation to kiss her came over me at that point, but Vince's return stops me. He barges into the office with a heating pad in his hand. His eyes widen when he sees Jane.

"Oh, excuse me, I should have knocked. Hi, Jane."

"Hi, Vince," she grins.

His cheeks blush as he hands me the heating pad and backs away. I thank him before I sit down and apply it to my leg.

"I'm going to go finish my notes before the meeting. Thanks for everything, Victoria. Let me know if you need anything else."

After that, he heads for the door, ready to escape.

"Vince, wait, I would enjoy dinner with you this Saturday. How about my place at 6?"

He looks at me with bright eyes and smiles.

"I'll be there. Thank you."

Vince finally escapes after that. Jane looks at me and grins like a pixie. I know that look. It makes me nervous.

"Jane, are you up to something?"

"Maybe, Vince is shy like you. It's a recipe for fun."

To be continued...

Author's note: I'm considering splitting this story into two separate versions, one just lesbian adventures and one bi adventures. Let me know what you think if you have a strong preference for one over the other. Otherwise, it's going towards bi group sex to fulfill Victoria's dirty fantasies ;D