Married life and Kinky lifestyle

Story Info
Married and being tied up by another man.
1.3k words
4.26
2.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myself and my husband have been together for six years and married three.

When we first met we discovered that we both very much liked bondage, tying and gagging one another, basic bondage and bdsm stuff. A few years into dating my husband - boyfriend at the time use to know a guy that owned a bondage website and had helped with one or two shoots in the past with rigging.

I asked if we could maybe go and have a bondage session there sometime just me and him which he arranged and we had a lot of fun. The guy that owned the website had a list of models who offered bondage/roleplays to anyone who enquired and asked if I would ever be interested going alone and doing shoots or sessions every now and then. I wasn't sure at the time but gave him my info which my husband seemed cool with and just said to maybe let me know.

A few months later he gets in contact and asks about a few shoots which I was happy to do and has a bondage session from a guy who likes tying women up. I checked with my husband and again he seemed fine with it as it was crazy money offered to just sit and get bound and gagged for a few hours.

Now the guy told me it wasn't anything sexual but he enjoyed tying, gagging and humiliating women. I made him aware of boundaries as I would not be up for anything sexual. I was happy to be partially nude, breasts exposed etc but nothing more. He said that would be fine and plus I enjoyed it to a degree.

I get to where we usually shoot and he introduces the guy we will call "Simon" he was a cute looking guy and was a pilot who traveled a lot due to work so he usually came back for this kind of thing when he had periods of time off before going away again.

He offered me a glass of wine that he had brought and talked about what he wanted to do. He was very polite and respectful and even flirted a little bit.

Anyway I sit myself down on the chair. I am wearing a grey vest top and a pair of tights blue jeans with boots as requested. He pulls my arms behind me and begins tying rope around my wrists.

I feel a slight tingle as although I enjoy this stuff I don't really become aroused unless it is husband tying me up.

He begins tying my arms and although they are secure I still feel like I can move comfortably however my arms are immobilised.

He then starts tying my ankles, legs and thighs which did give me a bit of a turn on, especially with the mask he was wearing, it gave me more of a thrill. He begins to tie rope around my torso until I am securely tied up.

He pulls out a roll of duct tape and rips a large piece of placing it over my mouth. I can't help but moan into it as he gags me with the tape, he applies a few more pieces of duct tape to my mouth and I cannot separate my lips at all being gagged properly.

They get a few pictures for the website etc as agreed and then he leaves us to it.

Simon starts playing the role well of a menace and begins eyeing me up and down. He comes up behind me and pulls the lace on my vest top on each arm down and pulls my tits out on show. At this point I am getting rather turned on and feel guilt about feeling like this, I am a married women?

He starts fondling and playing with my tits and tells me how he enjoys mild breast torture. He pulls out a set of nipple clamps and asks if it's okay to apply them to my nipples, I nod my head. He then leaves me like this for a while and leaves me to struggle.

Around ten to fifteen minutes or so later he returns to the room and I can only assume I must have gotten the man horny seeing my shuffle all bound and gagged as he removed the clamps and starts playing with my tits again only this time he begins sucking, slapping and squeezing them. I never agreed to this. I was fine initially having my boobs out but I am guilty of enjoying being fondled in this predicament.

He slaps and squeezed my tits some more and reapplies the clamps to my nipples to my dismay. "Bastard" I am thinking. But I am enjoying this at the same time. I am sat here thinking to myself "how the hell have I ended up in this situation"

He begins pulling on the chain of the clamps yanking and stretching at my nipples while I moan into the tape on my mouth.

He leaves me like this for awhile longer. Chris ( the host ) comes back in and gets a few more snaps for the website and leaves shortly again.

Simon begins eying me up and down and finally removes the nipples clamps after a good twenty to thirty minutes. I feel like my arms and wrists are beginning to go numb. He feels me up a little more and begins untying my legs and removed me from the chair to the bed. "I hope he isn't hoping to fuck me" I think to myself as this has already gone over what we agreed and although I haven't moaned at him to stop I didn't want take it any further as I know this would be crossing the line with my husband. I just can't help but get wet at my current predicament.

He pulls my jeans down exposing my thong and ass tattoos and spanks and gropes my ass like clay. He then proceeds to retie my ankles and thighs and checks if I am comfortable with my arms. Now that I am in a different position I feel much better. He watches me struggle with my tits and ass exposed and I could see it in his eyes he was turned on and very tempted.

He moved me closer to him and whispers into my ear "you look so sexy struggling like this, I would love to pound you between your legs but I know I can't"

He looks at me and I gaze up at him completely helpless, tied and gagged. He says " do you mind if I finish myself off while I watch you struggle against your bonds"

I shake my head and give him a show and he gets himself off.

He finishes himself and leaves for a few minutes to clean himself up before returning, asks if I am okay and grins as he proceeds to untie me. I get my arms free and start untying myself.

I redress myself covering up my arse and tits and remove the tape from my mouth although it has really began to stick to my skin it wasn't so bad removing it.

Simon gives me a cheeky grin and I grin back at him. "That was a lot of fun" I gave him a wink. I did bring up the fact I would be happy to see him again for a session in the future although our session cannot go any further than that which he respected.

I told my husband about everything when I got home and although he was annoyed about things initially being crossed I said it in a way that was misunderstood and assured him there was no reason for him to get angry.

I still feel guilty about being turned on however my husband likes it as once I get home I fuck his brains out from being so horny from the sessions and it just makes our sex life all the much sweeter.