Abroad Ch. 22

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance.
2.8k words
4.4
1.6k
00

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
84 Followers

An attendant took Anne's leash, led her downstairs to a cell and locked her in. She lay on the cement floor and disposed herself for sleep but it did not come at once.

Unbidden thoughts of Francesca rose to her mind. If only she had the use of her hands to satisfy herself, but they were behind her.

Her owners saw the need for this. It was a constant reminder of her helplessness; it neutralized all her defenses; and it thrust her breasts and belly forward.

She smiled at the thought. She was pleased to present herself this way to everyone for viewing and use.

In a corner of her cell was a rawhide dog toy in the form of a sausage. She wriggled over to it and took it in her mouth. It was not as responsive as a man, but she closed her eyes and pretended.

Soon she was lost in the activity of pleasuring it. So much so that she did not hear Thomas and Francesca enter until he coughed above her.

Mortified at being found like this, she knelt before him with the sausage toy still in her mouth. He pulled it out and cast it away to a corner of the cell. Was she going to be punished? She prostrated herself on the ground before them.

Thomas sank to one knee and examined his new property. The curve of her neck with its steel collar; her shoulders, and her arms still bound by the linked bracelets. Her narrow waist and below it her buttocks engraved with the marks of the branding iron placed there by Cesar.

Her owner traced the furrows and read the words aloud. Francesca asked him what they meant; he stood and whispered them to her and she laughed.

He bent and returned to his work, examining Anne's thighs. She opened her legs for him and he squeezed their flesh; solid, that was good, and smooth except for marks of the lash.

At his command she rolled over on her back and the inspection continued. She opened her mouth for him; he pulled her lips back and checked the teeth.

Then her breasts. Anne took a deep breath; she would need to exercise all her self-control for this.

He squeezed each and approved their firmness, lifting first one and then the other. He brushed the nipples and watched them swell and rise. Anne closed her mouth but her eyes began to fill with tears.

He pressed her belly; flat and tight, with traces of the whip crossing its surface.

His hand descended to the opening of her womb and she braced herself. Francesca said something to him, but Anne could not make it out.

His fingers gently pried the tender lips apart. Tears rolled in a stream down her face and her breathing came in gasps as he explored her.

She could not recall what happened next; when she came to, her owners were standing over her.

With uncharacteristic hesitation, Francesca admitted to her husband that she still had "feelings" for Anne. She was ashamed of them, she hated them, she was a happily married woman now; but they came back to her and would not be denied.

Anne was amazed at what she heard. At once all the smoldering embers of her desire began to glow. She must show her owner that she felt the same.

She rose with difficulty to her knees and bent forward. Francesca drew back at once.

Thomas spoke. "Let her. You know she loves you."

Anne inched forward and this time Francesca did not retreat. She lowered her head and kissed the shoes of her owner twenty, thirty times.

They agreed to bring her back with them for service at the brothel. She had a few good years left in her.

Besides, it would be rude to reject Georges' gift. He knew they had been bedmates; his gift was an invitation for them to resume the relationship.

And Thomas had no objection; in fact he looked forward to using Anne himself from time to time. Francesca said it; this was a new situation. Anne was a useful possession and they were the owners.

He turned to go and unlocked the steel door. Francesca said "Yes; you're right" and patted Anne on her head before following him out into the corridor.

Her face still lowered to the ground, Anne smiled. There was hope.

She crawled over to the sausage and took it in her mouth. She sucked on it until she fell asleep, filled with pleasant dreams of herself beneath each of her owners.

The next morning an athletic young man approached the cell, leading Rae on a leash. Anne grew a little wet looking at him in his T-shirt and tight jeans. He introduced himself as Leon; he would be their trainer this week.

Rae's eyes showed she was afraid of what the coming days held for her, for them, what their "training" would consist of. Anne smiled at her and she brightened a little.

Leon fed and watered his girls before leading them out of the building and down the side street that led to the barrio.

He held a pointed metal goad in one hand. When Anne saw where he was taking them, she paused in surprise. He prodded her and she jumped. By the time they reached the vacant lot where William took her before, her skin bore several spots where she was recalled to obedience.

A crowd had already begun to form before Leon released their bracelets and told them to lie on their backs. They lay apart, just close enough to hold hands. Anne grasped Rae's and gave it a gentle squeeze of reassurance, and Rae responded with one of her own. Whatever was in store for them, they were in this together. Anne felt a little warmer thinking of this.

That was good because a wind came up blowing dust around and chilling her as she lay naked in the dirt. She closed her eyes. Well, Leon was already offering her to the crowd and she heard the clink of a coin; soon a man would cover her.

One did; then another, and a third. The two girls lay with their arms outstretched like a pair of martyrs crucified on the ground, a nail of flesh driven into them every few minutes. Anne gave Rae's hand a squeeze each time; Rae did the same; soon it became a game between the two of them. They listened for the clink of a coin dropped into Leon's bag and waited to see which of them would be chosen.

Shortly before noon the sun rose behind a tall building; it would shine on the lot till dusk. The air grew hot and still; Anne began to sweat.

Leon stopped the line of waiting men and called a break. They could return in half an hour, he had to prepare his girls for them.

He told Anne to open her mouth and gave her a bottle to suck on. Anne drank the cool liquid slowly, savoring it. Swallowing was a little hard lying on her back but she managed. He did the same for Rae.

He took the bottle back and told Anne to stand. They would be in the sun for the rest of the day; he gave her a tube of lotion and told her to spread it on Rae.

She hastened to comply, enjoying each moment of smearing it on and rubbing it around. She was pleased to see Rae waxed between the legs like her, quite bare and so beautiful down there. She applied lotion right up to the edge. Rae's hips gave a little spasm in response.

Then it was her turn. She lay on her back and Rae took up the tube with a sly smile. They had half an hour and she would make the most of it.

She proceeded at a slow pace that built her victim's anticipation. The forehead and the eyebrows; a swirl on each cheekbone, worked in. The jaw and the chin, punctuated by an unexpected kiss. The neck.

And then the breasts. The upper slope, with fingers gently sliding down toward the swelling tip. The sides, and around beneath. Then the nipple, already stiff and awaiting its turn. A gentle pinch and swipe on the very end while Anne held her breath, her eyes closed and tears of joy streaming down.

Her tension eased for a moment as Rae did her ribs. Then the belly. Anne inhaled in a gulp and readied herself for her partner's touch while Rae applied lotion to her fingers.

Slowly, slowly, in wide circles the hand moved gradually downward. Anne's hips rose and fell on their own as it approached the cleft, brimming from the morning's activity.

Rae wisely skirted it; Anne exhaled, a little frustrated but she understood. That part of her was for others today.

She relaxed a little as Rae's hands moved down her thighs; though that was exciting too, especially the tender inside part; then the rest of her down to her feet. She heard a ripple of applause from the crowd; the two of them had just made love in public.

The afternoon was like the morning; the two girls lay in the dirt, their extended hands joined, as a succession of men and boys paid and went through them.

The sun was sinking and a cold wind howled when he prodded them with the goad to rise. Rae was first; she extended a hand to Anne who blew her a kiss in return.

They proceeded to the old church where Leon gave the priest his girls' earnings; again the black-robed figure stood and contemplated them for a minute before retiring.

Anne wondered what thoughts passed through his mind at such times. The district was filled with whores in the evening; she saw a few emerge from doorways, her sisters beginning their work.

Back in their cell, Leon fed them and left them for the night. They lay unwashed, covered with dirt and dried remnants of sweat, men's seed, their own juices. Alone and afraid of the future, they spent the night pressed together.

The next morning, Leon took them out to a girl park near the river with a fenced area where they could run off-leash. In the center was a small brushy hill called the Venusberg by townspeople. He left them to play on their own and sat on a bench reading a newspaper.

Rae threw a ball for Anne to fetch in her mouth and bring back. Anne lay on her back panting from the exercise afterwards; she looked up to see two girls standing over her, talking with Rae. Each of them wore a black ribbon around her neck.

Conchita explained that their owner had tired of her and her sister Cara, and they were to be executed in the public square that evening. He left them here for the afternoon to enjoy their final hours. They wanted to spend it in giving pleasure to other girls. Rae seemed to be her master for the moment; would she allow -?

Rae nodded her agreement. Anne opened her legs. The two girls knelt beside her.

Conchita began to stroke the folds of skin between her thighs with the softest of touches while Cara gently sucked on her nipples. Anne sighed each time and soon it was nearly continuous.

The sisters moved. Conchita placed herself between Anne's thighs and licked at the moist crevice; Cara lowered her face to Anne's open mouth and entered it. Their tongues touched just as Conchita's penetrated her below. Her hips made a small jump in response and she lay still while both girls explored her, going slowly deeper.

She lost control of the liquids seeping from her. Her eyes flowed with tears that ran down her face and she was probably drooling, but she felt only the pair of tongues within her, driving her toward ecstasy.

Vaguely she perceived someone had placed a hand on her belly; Rae most likely, asserting authority over her girl. For the moment she belonged to all of them.

She must have lost consciousness at some point. She opened her eyes to see Leon attaching the leash to her collar; in his other hand he held Rae's.

He walked the pair back to their cell at the hotel. Bowls of feed and water had been set out, and they took their dinner after he left.

That night she woke to find Rae sucking at her nipples. "Learned this from Cara," she said. "Do you like it?"

"Yes, very much, please;" Rae continued for a few more minutes.

It was dark out, probably around midnight. Conchita and Cara were gone by now, but it was good to know they had passed their knowledge on to live after them.

* * * * * * * * * *

The next day Leon led them again to work. But this would be different. He told them to lie forward over a fallen tree trunk and open their legs.

Anne was familiar with this; she would present her rear like a boy's today. Involuntarily she tensed as the first man pulled her cheeks apart and penetrated her; with nothing to ease the way he tore the fragile membrane and she screamed.

This excited him; he drove hard into her again. He liked it.

A moment later, she heard Rae cry out; she was enduring the same treatment.

But before the next man came forward coin in hand, they heard the sound of sandals approaching in the dirt. Anne looked up from her log to see the black-robed priest approach Leon with an earthenware cup in one hand.

He dipped into it and withdrew a quantity of tallow which he spread in the wounded openings of both girls. Anne felt a gentle warmth soothing her lacerated tissues and lubricating the injured passage.

Freed from fear, Anne was able to entertain her men that day; she positively enjoyed the experience, even now and then when an especially large customer stretched her unexpectedly.

At lunchtime they were not allowed to rise, but ate pellets from the hand of a stranger who paid for the privilege and sucked water from a bottle he held to their lips. Anne's belly was sore from pressing on the rough bark, but her business end was comfortable and in working order.

That afternoon when Leon handed the bag with their earnings to the priest, they knelt and kissed the church steps. Leon allowed them a moment to express their devotion before poking them with the goad; they rose and moved forward to the hotel.

Thursday opened a new scene. The two girls were led to a grassy corner of the lot and told to kneel; they were to offer their mouths to the crowd.

She looked forward to this. No danger of stretching and tearing her flesh today, and someone - she wondered who - kept the patch of grass thick and soft under their knees. They would not be distracted from their work.

All the same, this area was in deep shade and a cold wind was blowing on her naked body. She would have to pay attention. But it was good not to have everything her own way; she needed discomfort to remind her of her place.

She smiled and opened her mouth for the first man in line. Soon she was too busy to think of anything else.

The morning passed quickly. It seemed to her she had more partners than when she was on her back or over the log.

Maybe that was just her imagination; no, she was sure of it. Leon's bag of coins would be full today.

Midday, he called a halt and held up a water bottle for his girls. He did not offer them food, and Anne was not hungry; they both knew why that was. Another whore once called it her "high-protein diet".

She was glad to purge the taste of her men and swallow the hairs, though a few remained lodged in her teeth. Well, she was accustomed to that by now; she resigned herself to carrying them as reminders of the men and boys who used her.

It was like her time in the mine, except now she was with her friend, her companion in shared suffering and ecstasy, her lover. They would talk over their experiences in their cell tonight as she lay in Rae's arms.

She hoped she could avoid the goad on the way home, she would make an extra effort this time. But she failed.

Friday was more of the same, she could remember little of the details. And Saturday brought out a number of office workers, most of them cleaner than the barrio gang. One of the younger ones played with her hair while he used her, twisting it into little ringlets. She smiled up at him when he was done and he patted her on the head like a dog.

berowne
berowne
84 Followers