Abroad Ch. 23

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance.
2.8k words
4.77
1.8k
00

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

They returned to the hotel early, and Georges took Rae to display at his club. He and his friends liked to show off their new purchases to one another.

Anne would be going to the opera with her owners. Some friends of Thomas lived in the city and had invited the three of them to dinner and a performance of "Dialogues of the Carmelites".

Anne loved the opera and used to attend it regularly before she gave herself to her first master. And this one, doomed nuns under the shadow of the guillotine accepting their martyrdom, seemed particularly appropriate; it spoke to her condition.

A pair of young women from the hotel staff suspended her by the wrists and bathed her, trimming the ends of her hair and brushing it. No perfume, though; she was going au naturel.

And no lipstick. She used to love applying it in front of the mirror and admiring herself before going out to bars in the evening, but that sort of adornment was forbidden to her now. Besides, she might leave a telltale ring on any man who used her mouth.

She smiled at the thought of planting a scarlet or hot pink circle on the base of his member before she stood up; would he notice it? Would his wife?

They dried her off and she hung quietly until Thomas came for her. He led her out to the taxi stand where Francesca was waiting for them. Anne wilted a bit under her scrutiny. Thomas sat between them in the taxi and she was able to relax.

They got out at Dan and Beth's house; but on the sidewalk Francesca said "Wait a moment" and held up a garrote.

It was of braided cotton rope covered with black velvet and resembled the ribbon worn by girls marked for execution.

All of Anne's fears returned in a rush and she reacted in the usual way; her breasts swelled, the nipples stood out and she felt a growing wetness between her legs as Francesca put it over her head and made it snug.

The three of them proceeded to the front door where the couple's daughter Hailey welcomed and let them in.

The young woman had a brisk, superior air and viewed Anne with cool detachment. She wore a long-sleeved white silk blouse fastened to the neck and a calf-length skirt of dark linen.

Anne was struck by Hailey's distinctive red hair. And despite her off-putting demeanor, the ripe breasts which strained the buttons of her prim and modest blouse; recent growth perhaps. Very enticing.

She ushered the guests into the living room where her parents rose to greet them. Beth was an older copy of her daughter in her thirties, well-built and attractive. Anne tried to think of something else.

She curtseyed to them and remained standing for inspection. Dan noted the absence of recent lash marks.

Francesca said she was likely spared for sale that way, but it left her overdue for a whipping.

Anne saw Beth look at her with an enigmatic, quizzical expression. Something was running through the woman's mind but she could not make it out.

They sat down and Hailey served canapes.

She watched Hailey bending forward at the waist so precisely with the tray. Her breasts, resentful of their confinement.

And the pert little buttocks when she faced away; Anne longed to part them and explore inside. What a prize she would make for someone who could tame this uncompromising perfectionist.

After a few minutes of talk about the weather, Beth asked how old Anne was and Francesca told her; she adopted that thoughtful expression again.

Hailey announced it was time for dinner and they went to the dining room. She knelt as they sat down.

Bowls for her feed and water were on the table, but there was no pillow for her knees on the bare wood floor; someone understood the rules for girls like her, probably Dan.

The conversation turned to Hailey's future. Just eighteen, she had graduated with straight A's and been accepted by a prestigious university in America. She planned to pursue a career in finance and business administration, then join a corporation or become a consultant after obtaining her degree.

Francesca mentioned that had been Anne's career as well before she entered her present life.

Hailey grew interested; what led her to make the change?

This caught Anne by surprise; she was unprepared for the question. She looked up at her owners; Francesca said "Tell them".

She gathered her thoughts and tried to explain. She described the emptiness of her earlier life; professional success, climbing the career ladder, money, casual affairs with strangers, and - careful to avoid details - the date with a man that showed her a new existence free of self-seeking and material concerns by giving herself to him without reserve.

She summarized the training she received under her first owner, and at the academy he sent her to where she learned a deeper form of obedience and submission; her sale at auction to a wealthy businessman who used her to attract clients. Very briefly (this might be a sensitive subject) her rescue by Francesca when he tired of her, and remaining in her possession until last fall.

She ended by saying she never doubted the rightness of her choice, even at the most difficult of times. She was happier as a slave than she had ever been in her career. It showed her joys she had never imagined to exist.

She finished and looked up briefly; Hailey and her mother were both staring at her. She bent her head and lowered her eyes to the table.

Hailey leaned forward and rested her chin on her hand. She frowned, pondered for a long moment and declared this was a revelation to her; she had never considered it before. She wondered if she could try out this sort of life just for a short time, to see.

Her father suggested tonight; she could go with them to the opera like Anne.

Beth spoke up. She would like to as well.

Anne realized what Beth was thinking when the woman looked at her.

Francesca explained some realities to them. It meant surrendering control totally, forever.

Beth might have to be starved to slim her down (she flinched at this), and being older she would sell for less than her daughter. Her appeal would fade sooner and then...

Anne reflected that she was only a few years behind Beth. Her days were also numbered.

They wanted to proceed. Beth, Hailey, and Anne could all go on leashes held by the other three.

Dan nodded. The two went upstairs and returned shortly without their clothes.

Hailey was transformed. Later she said she felt like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, preparing to fly. Her exposed breasts were as large as Anne imagined, maybe larger, and the nipples dark and erect; they seemed to bounce as she descended the stairs.

Her mother was the same; the two of them giggled like schoolgirls and chattered to each other excitedly.

Dan slapped Beth. In her new role she must learn not to speak until told to.

He slapped Hailey as well - harder, Anne thought - and said the same applied to her. The two women lowered her heads in contrition and stood silent.

They all went into the living room. Dan, Thomas, and Francesca sat and drank coffee; the other three knelt on the floor in front of them. Hailey looked uncomfortable at first, but that passed after a minute.

Anne glanced over at them; they responded well to Dan's chastisement and would improve after training.

Beth's age and waistline told against her, but she might have a chance to avoid the jaguars.

In contrast Hailey would bring top money at auction. Without clothes she was a prize: slender waist, small tight buttocks. Those breasts.

And firm thighs. Anne remembered Dora's description of Cheryl's at the tribal feast. Hailey's were smaller, but more solid.

A fantasy came to her mind: Hailey served up on a large platter with an apple in her mouth. She suppressed a laugh and shook her head to clear it. Besides, they would cut the joints up first and roast them separately.

Dan noticed Anne's garrote and asked her owners about it. Francesca said she liked to put it on her girl now and then but did not elaborate.

He left and returned a minute later with a pair of leashes, collars, and handcuffs.

Beth and Hailey stood at his command and put their hands behind them, which he fastened with the handcuffs. He joked that he had only one key; he had better not lose it. Anne saw the two women stiffen a little.

He placed collars on them and attached their leashes. They were ready to go. He would hold Hailey's and Thomas could take Beth; Anne would be under Francesca's control.

This affected Anne in a way she did not expect; Francesca, holding her leash once more.

The opera house was only a short distance away so they walked to it, the three girls ahead of their masters like dogs. Anne felt once more the chagrin of being naked in a crowd of formally dressed ladies and gentlemen; she should be over that by now.

She stood straight to present herself attractively and be a good example for Beth and Hailey. People wished their masters a good evening but none talked to them.

A few blocks from their destination the sidewalk grew crowded. Someone goosed Beth and she squealed. Dan looked angrily at her and she closed her mouth.

Anne was next, but she only made a little squeak when her buttocks were pinched.

She looked over to see a stranger place a hand between Hailey's legs. The girl tensed for a moment and then opened them. A man's hand or a woman's? No, definitely a man's, with a jeweled ring on one finger.

It slid up the inside of her thighs until it reached the top and began to stroke the folds on either side of the opening. Hailey struggled to control herself; she perspired and kept walking, breathing audibly, every step slower than the last.

Her jaw dropped open and she began to make incoherent sounds. "Ohh...ohh...aah..." All her earlier poise was gone. Dan smiled.

Anne wondered if Hailey could make it to their destination. But just as they approached the theater, the hand withdrew and she breathed a quiet sigh. Relief that the ordeal was over, or perhaps regret that it was; Anne could not tell.

Dan let her stand on the sidewalk to recover. The cold night air on her moist skin restored her after a minute.

Hailey acted as if she wanted to say something but was afraid to. Fear was rather becoming to her, Anne thought; it heightened the color in her cheeks. Probably a new sensation for the proud young lady.

At the door of the building an usher took their leashes. While the other three went to their seats, he led them up a flight of stairs to a chamber on the uppermost balcony where they could enjoy the performance without obstructing an aisle.

Anne knelt by a window that offered a distant view of the stage. The three girls' leashes were removed and hung on pegs, but their hands stayed bound and there was no furniture or object of any sort in the room.

Beth and Hailey contemplated their new condition. Already the mother was thinking she might give herself away, and her daughter was weighing her decision to attend college.

The orchestra began the overture. Soon the three were glued to the window watching the performance.

So rapt was Anne in this that she did not notice someone come up behind her until he tightened the garrote on her neck.

She threw her head back in panic and the other two looked at her. The man released the cord, laughed and left the room. They heard the door lock behind him.

Anne recovered herself and tried to explain this was part of her condition, it was good for her. The garrote demonstrated the fragility of her life; at any moment she could be terminated by a lover, a stranger, anyone.

It emphasized her joy in the present moment, and it kept her humble and eager to please everyone. No matter who they were, they all had this power over her.

The other two nodded; her masters were wise. Dan had a pair of garrotes in a chest in the garage. Perhaps he could be persuaded...

Despite her confident talk, the incident left Anne alarmed and afraid. She looked behind her every few minutes and jumped at the slightest noise.

The opera unfolded; they watched each of the nuns struggle before accepting her fate beneath the guillotine, seeing their own conflicts reflected in the story and hoping to achieve a similar state of grace.

Beth and Hailey were attracted, drawn to this, no doubt about it; Anne guessed what their decision would be when they returned home. She wished them joy in their new lives.

The first two acts were done; there would be a 15-minute intermission before the final one. Patrons headed for the lobby bar for a glass of wine and to see and be seen.

Three youths dressed in the uniform of the theater like bellhops entered the women's cell; they attached a leash to each one and led them downstairs to the "fishbowl". This was a small outdoor area surrounded on three sides by the glass walls of the lobby.

The boys herded them to the enclosure and told them to face the building; already several patrons, glass in hand, had gathered to watch the performance.

Anne knew what was expected of her; at the boy's touch on her shoulder she squatted and relieved herself, then stood to be viewed.

Beth hesitated and stood nervous and uncertain until her attendant barked an order and pushed her down; then she followed Anne's lead, standing erect at the end with her legs open.

Young Hailey was torn; she had the need but the sight of the crowd paralyzed her. Some patrons called her by name and encouraged her, others whistled and invited friends over to watch. She began to turn pink with embarrassment.

A bell sounded inside the theater; return to your seats, the curtain rises in two minutes. Hailey's attendant shook her leash.

It was too much for her; she burst into tears, squatted and opened herself as the crowd cheered. A sigh of resignation was followed by a long hiss into the sandy ground.

She stood up, beet-red from head to toe. Her attendant led her inside through the laughing crowd; she never once looked up from the floor on her way back to the chamber. Her self-willed nature had been broken.

They arrived just in time for the third act, but too much had just happened for them to pay attention to the drama on stage; they had to discuss the one they just lived. Beth said it was a life-changing moment for her.

Hailey agreed. Her attendant was a boy she knew from school. They had dated a few times but she never let Jimmy kiss her, even on the cheek. Tonight he held her leash as she stood nude under his control; she obeyed his orders before a watching crowd that included her teachers and neighbors.

She had just come out in public as a slave. She could not go back.

They were still talking when the opera concluded to thunderous applause from the audience; the girls would have joined it if their hands were free. An usher entered the chamber and told them to stand. Anne suspected he was the man who garroted her, probably on orders from Francesca. Strangely it made her love her owner all the more.

He led them down to the lobby where the three attendants waited and took their leashes. Dan, Thomas and Francesca joined the group.

Hailey curtseyed to her boy. She thanked Jimmy and said she hoped to see him again; he could do whatever he liked with her now.

He looked at her with contempt. She was to call him "sir" from now on. He took her by the shoulders and turned her around to face the lobby.

The women stood with their backs to the wall. Already the first to leave were trickling past them; they were on display to the crowd.

Several people stopped to admire or appraise them. They took advantage of the proffered breasts and bellies, patting and squeezing them while the three tried to respond with nonchalance or at least a shred of dignity.

One of them approached Dan; Mr. Kelly greeted his neighbor and asked if they were for sale. Beth cringed and tried to turn her head away but her attendant grasped and held it.

Dan responded that Anne was not.

Kevin said, no not Anne; but he might be interested in Beth.

Dan replied "You always were," and the two shared a hearty laugh. Beth turned crimson with shame, and Anne noticed the man had hair the same unusual color as Hailey's.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers