Abroad Ch. 24

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance.
2.5k words
4.57
1.7k
1
0

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
86 Followers

Thomas, Francesca and Dan walked the three women back to his house. Once inside, Beth and Hailey formally declared their intention to join the life Anne had entered.

Beth confessed that giving herself up to her husband was a form of atonement. Her voice broke and Anne saw tears in her eyes.

Shortly after they were married he was called by the army for a year of service; when he returned she was six months' pregnant with Hailey. There was no hiding her indiscretion, and her daughter's hair reminded him of it every day.

She expected, even hoped, that he would exact payment for her misdeeds once she was his.

Dan said nothing but smiled briefly at this. Beth would get her wish, Anne was sure.

He explained that they were irrevocably committing themselves; there was no turning back. They understood and signed the papers that made them his property.

He took up their leashes and led all three into a garage behind the house. There he told them to lie down for the night. He went out and padlocked the big door.

Anne was used to sleeping on hard surfaces but the others were not. She heard them turning and twisting in a vain attempt to get comfortable on the stone floor.

She asked them what they thought of their evening's experiment; the women were eager to share their feelings.

Hailey was filled with adolescent enthusiasm, thrilled at the prospect of giving herself to the world. A career in business administration was nothing in comparison.

Having to face that crowd at the intermission, and empty her water into the sand in front of them when James (no longer Jimmy) told her to. It taught her a lesson.

And did they notice after the show when she offered her body to him and he refused her? With such disgust too. The idea revolted him now, she was just a slut, the dirt beneath his feet. She had to have more of that.

He seemed to enjoy leading her around and making her squat in public, though; maybe she could talk him into beating her. There were plenty of other boys who would love to. And several teachers, even some women; how exciting.

They could take her out to the playing field and tie her to the goal posts, and take turns. Her eyes shone with anticipation.

Beth was more measured in her response. Having to kneel before the others; walking naked on a leash through a crowd of well-dressed strangers and acquaintances; it was wonderful, like nothing she had known before. Then being locked in a cell in the back of the theater to view the opera at a distance from "normal" people.

Seeing a man just walk up behind Anne and take hold of the garrote, scary but exciting. Dan had one somewhere, perhaps he could be persuaded...

Standing in the lobby to be viewed and played with; like Hailey she needed more of it. Though she was ashamed to hear Mr. Kelly and her husband making jokes about her. Anne said that was a risk a girl in her position had to take.

Beth went on. Ever since Dan learned about her and Kevin, the two men had come to an understanding; they shared her.

Sometimes both of them used her in the same night. She never knew in whose house she would wake up the next morning, in a bed or on the floor.

She was their whore; tonight she discovered the joy of becoming everyone's. She looked forward to being in his power.

Anne was pleased. How good it was to see them learning the joy of submission.

She asked if a woman had ever made love to them. No, never; would Anne consent to show them...?

She would be happy to express her gratitude to her hosts in any way she could. With her hands bound the options were limited, but she would do her best; they thanked her in advance.

Hailey went first. Anne leaned over the girl and kissed her on the mouth; their tongues touched and Hailey gave a little shudder over the whole length of her body. Her breasts shook like puddings.

Anne kissed the nipples and crawled down between Hailey's feet as the girl opened her legs. Moving up she briefly licked the insides of her thighs - more shudders - before proceeding to the cleft between.

After a couple of gentle bites on the lips, she put her tongue inside and stopped in surprise.

Hailey was a virgin. She would be worth an astronomical sum to a buyer from the Mideast where such things were valued.

Anne must be careful not to damage the fragile membrane. She racked her brain trying to remember. The last time she had a virgin was back at the boarding school where they played with one another in the dormitory after lights out.

Gently she probed with her tongue until she felt the sensitive nub of flesh within. Another shudder, but not as great as before; Hailey might be a virgin but she was no stranger to pleasuring herself.

Still there were a few things she did not know. Anne teased the nub back and forth, slowly at first and then faster; Hailey began to moan and cry out. Soon she came in a great spasm and the cavity grew wet.

Anne repeated the application twice, until she heard a distant voice begging "Please, no more, I can't bear it..." She withdrew and crawled over to the mother.

She gave Beth a deep lingering kiss on the mouth until the woman began to gasp for air, and licked the breasts a little. Beth opened her legs and Anne positioned herself between them. She brought the woman to a first climax and was working on a second when the garage door opened and Dan walked in with Lobo, Thomas and Francesca.

Lobo stood over them and said "Continue." Anne recovered her composure and resumed until she had satisfied the woman again.

He told them to stand and began to inspect Hailey; her teeth, her breasts, the belly. Anne saw him raise an eyebrow when he reached between her legs; he had discovered her virginity too.

But he was an experienced bargainer and gave no other sign. He completed his investigation and performed a briefer one on Beth before beckoning to Dan.

The two men went outside to confer, returning several minutes later. Dan said that Beth and Hailey belonged to Lobo now. But before he took them away, he agreed to let Dan say goodbye to his former wife.

Dan released her bracelets and fastened them in front before leading her under a large steel hook beneath the roof. He and Lobo raised her wrists and hung her from it, her feet just touching the floor.

She watched as he opened a large chest, drawing out a riding crop and a whip of knotted cords, then began to tremble. He held them up for her to kiss and she obeyed.

That done, he took two white cloths; he crushed one into a ball and stuffed it in her mouth. He wrapped the second around her head to hold it in place. Beth was shaking now.

He asked her if she was ready; she was terrified but nodded yes.

He paused, examining the two instruments, and decided to begin with the riding crop. He brought it down smartly on one breast and then the other. Beth screamed, but all they could hear was a muffled squeak.

Tracing the "tiger's prey" pattern used by Mongols on captured white women, he continued with vigorous strokes to her belly and the front of her thighs, then cocked his head to see if the design was too sparse.

No, that was enough for now. He went around behind her and planted a series of stripes on her buttocks and the back of her thighs. Her screams continued; they were almost musical now with a rhythmic cadence matching the strokes, rather pleasant actually.

Satisfied with his crop-work he turned to the whip and scored her flesh front and back with a network of parallel lines. He picked up the small scourging rake with its razor-sharp teeth and Beth's eyes grew wide in horror, but decided not to use it.

She was shaking violently now. He struck her and told her to stand still; she complied as best she could, with only a little trembling.

He stood back to admire his work and Lobo complimented him on it.

He stepped close to remove the cloth around Beth's head that secured her gag. She looked up at him in adoration and kissed the hands of her ex-husband again and again.

Hailey asked him if it was her turn now. He slapped her and told her to be quiet. If he had to chastise her again she would be sorry. She blushed all over and hung her head.

As he began to put his instruments away, Francesca whispered something to her husband. Thomas went over to Dan and said that with his permission she would like to use one of them on her girl.

Gladly, he replied. They lowered Beth from the hook and she stood unsteadily on her feet as they hung Anne from it. Her owner selected a thin leather whip with a single tail and held it to her lips. She recognized it as the same kind Francesca used on her the day they met.

She kissed it passionately and her heart began to pound. Beth's whipping was Dan's way of saying goodbye; could Francesca's be a form of welcome?

Within moments all thought was driven from her head by Francesca's strokes. Her owner brought her just short of the height of passion, then let her down a little, then repeated the climb again three or four times before taking her over the top.

She blacked out and woke to find Francesca grasping her hair and holding her head upright in front of the others. She felt the tracks of tears on her face. Dan was matter-of-factly wiping down the instrument and putting it away.

Her love kindled to a consuming flame. She was transported back in her mind to their first meeting, and the whipping Francesca gave her within minutes of their acquaintance. She felt once more the passion she felt then; and now she was the woman's property.

Francesca held her hands up to be kissed, and even gave Anne a peck on the cheek. Anne's heart melted. If they strangled her now she would die happy; she almost hoped her lover would.

But that was not the plan. Thomas and Dan lowered her from the hook, fastened her hands in back and laid her on the cold stone floor. She was in such amorous heat she barely noticed it or the new red stripes that covered her.

Taking a Y-shaped leash, Lobo attached it to the two women's collars and led them out the door.

Dan extinguished the light as the others left; she heard him padlock the door. Speculation about the future of the other two occupied her mind, and she wondered if he would give her a feed cookie or other treat as a reward for converting them; but after a while she gave it up and lay down to sleep.

She heard nothing until morning when Dan came for her. He led her outside to squat in a corner of the yard before taking her in the house where Thomas was waiting with a small bag in one hand.

Her owner took the end of the leash and thanked Dan for his hospitality. He touched her shoulder and she knelt; then he took out a cookie from the bag and placed it on her tongue. Grateful for the food - she had nothing since last night - she bowed her head to him.

Dan went into the kitchen and returned with a bowl of water. She bowed to him also and waited for his permission; when he nodded, she lapped quietly at it while the two men talked above her.

Dan observed that it was a most profitable evening; Lobo had purchased both his wife and his (or her) daughter.

Thomas congratulated him on his good fortune.

Dan showed him the check; he planned to use the money to expand his business. At one time he considered passing it on to Hailey, but he could find a replacement.

He guessed about nine-tenths of the amount was for the daughter. Plainly he knew about her virginity; Anne wondered if he preserved it for an opportunity like this.

The remainder for her mother was a courtesy. It was possible no one would want Beth, and Lobo would simply have her put down.

A friend they knew might take pity on her. He had an empty doghouse in his back yard where she could stay. It would be cold in winter, but the dog had managed until the night the jaguars came down from the hills.

More likely his neighbor - the red-haired one they saw in the lobby - would buy her for a pittance.

The two would share her as before but now she would be Kevin's property, naked and collared, kept in his cellar. He could take her out for walks on her leash; she would like that. Dan would be happy to lend Kevin his riding crop or the scourging rake when she needed punishment.

Thomas assessed Hailey's prospects. As an 18 year old virgin - he knew it too, everyone seemed to - she would bring a high price from an Arabian sheik.

Lobo would keep her in solitary confinement away from men where a female doctor would certify her.

After the sale, she would be transported on a private jet to the sheik's palace. Given a few days to recover in isolation from the change in time zones, she would be bathed and perfumed by servants, then led to his bedchamber. The sheik would "make her a woman" and she would spend an evening and night of love play and sensual delights with him.

The next morning she would be returned to her own chamber. There like Shahryar in the Arabian Nights he would have her strangled before she could be unfaithful to him with another man.

Thomas gave her three weeks to live, maybe less. She would know nothing of her fate until a eunuch slipped the cord around her neck.

Anne compared those futures with the two women's rosy expectations; they were in for a rude awakening.

Dan had something else to show Thomas. He smiled slyly, reached into a pocket and drew out a key. The only key to the two women's handcuffs.

He no longer needed it. Next week he would give it to Lobo before they were put up for sale; until then it would be good for both of them to learn the rules of their condition.

Persuading their keeper to feed them for example, that would be a new experience. Lobo liked to keep his costs down; how shocked they would be to discover this, and how educational to live with it. Quietly without complaint, or face punishment.

Dan chuckled at the thought of his ex-wife under the lash.

berowne
berowne
86 Followers