Abseiling Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right then!" Lewis said, he looked at his watch, 4:14. "This is it!" He pushed a couple of buttons on his phone and music started pounding around them and down on the street. They heard the DJ announcing their abseil & their just giving link. A crowd had already gathered in anticipation.

"Nice and steady lads!" Paul cautioned as they stood at the top, Max and Cam exchanged glances and nodded at each other, neither one wanting to look down. "3.... 2.... 1.... jump!" Paul counted out loudly.

Both the lads lent back, bent their legs in close to the building and pushed out into a big jump. As Max bent his legs to push off though he felt a ripping sensation. The cold fresh air rushed against his asshole as he started descend.

It went wrong quickly.

"Fuck!!!" Max cried, the back of his shorts flapping around exposing his bare ass and the crowd below cheering.

Instinctively he reached with his right hand to try and quickly cover himself. I'm so high up, maybe they haven't seen yet, he thought, pulling frantically at the loose red material trying to yank enough of it out to somehow tuck it in against the harness or between his butt cheeks.

He was too quick though and too strong, in his panic he ripped the whole side of the shorts off, cold air now greeting his cock too...

He fumbled the material and watched as it fell 10 storey's to the ground, the sequins glinting in the sun.

"Oh shit! Cam, my shorts have gone!" Max cried. But Cam didn't hear him over the music and did his next jump down, he was now looking in through the big glass window at their mates in the gym.

Max jumped down again to follow him, what choice did he have? He looked in horror at the facial expression as a yoga class watched them descend. They went from smiling and cheering to amazement and laughter. Max's giant balls swung like two pool balls in a sock as he jumped down and his little cock bobbed around on top. His foreskin snout wrinkled against the cold.

Three girls at the front raced to the window and grabbed their phones to take photos, giggling like crazy. Max hung there momentarily, stunned, completely exposed to the class but with nothing he could do about it.

Cam, confused by the reaction of the gym-crowd looked across at his friend, and then looked down at where the yoga girls were pointing, "oh my god! Max, what have you done!"

"Cam, lets just fucking go!" Max shouted back, on the verge of tears, he was blushing like mad now, his cheeks flushed at the yoga crew all checking out his little dick.

The boys jumped down and then down once again, 2 bounds basically took then to the next level of the gym. They ended up just in front of the free weights section. Max froze in horror as several of his muscled training buddies looked up from their weights to see his little pecker, pointing at them through the glass. Instantly their faces were pressed against the glass looking for a closer view, Max's cock and balls winking at them at eye level.

"Shiiit" Max groaned as he saw one of them whip his phone out and snap a couple of shots. He pushed off quickly again and looked after Cam to see if he was following, with his second jump he reached the student nightclub, ordinarily closed at this time of day, today it was packed full of the Pride crowd.

Max was stupidly looking up at Cam, and didn't pay attention, instead of landing squarely with his feet against the window he slipped and ended up crashing into the glass, his big balls smacking into the window to announce his arrival to the party-goers inside. The pain winded him and he couldn't move for a few moments, he hung there helpless, cock and balls pressed against the window like a squashed frog.

Cam hurried to catch him up, feeling like he could at least give him moral support. He stopped as close to Max as he could and shouted across to him, "are you ok Max?" He hadn't noticed that he'd stopped just where one of the few opening windowns was ajar.

Before he knew it, a drunk hand reached out and grabbed the front of his sequinned shorts. Riiiiiiip, Cam felt the flimsy material get torn away from him and looked in horror to see his own shorts being waved at him through the glass inside as the window slammed shut.

The crowd looked from left to right as if at a tennis match, not knowing where to look. Cam's massive soft cock, seemingly impervious to the cold now dangling in the air and acting as a very obvious and unflattering comparison to Max's little nub.

The gay guys inside were going crazy, whoops of delight erupted when Cam's cock popped out...

"Shit, you bastard!" Cam shouted at the guy who was still waiving his blue sequinned shorts around inside. "Let's go Max!"

By this point Max had got his breath back, they nodded at each other again and jumped down further. The next level was the student union bar. This was worse, much worse... there was a sort of open balcony space, secured by bars so drunk students couldn't fall out it was nonetheless 'open air' shall we say.

By this stage, news had travelled ahead of them and there was a massive crowd assembled. Cheers erupted again as they went past. The boys stopped for a split second and went to continue quickly past when Max didn't move and shouted in a panic to Cam, "my line is jammed!"

"Nah, its mine too!" Cam replied, "remember we are supposed to stop here for a photo opportunity!"

"Oh you are shitting me!" Max replied.

Both lads hung there hopelessly, trying to shut out the fact that they were fully exposed without even a window to protect themselves in front of about 200 people, primarily gay guys... As he frantically tried to release the rope Max felt the first hands reach out for him, "oh shit" he said to himself, "hey guys, h-h-hands off haha."

To no avail, some of them thought it was like an organised strip event, "this is wild!" he heard someone shout, "I'm having this one as a starter and him as main course!" Max realised they were comparing his cock to Cam's and blushed even harder. "Guys, guys! Please! I mean it.... Ha-ha-hands off!"

He was worried, even though he was straight he also knew his cock was incredibly sensitive.... he tugged again at the rope and looked up at the sky to see if Paul or Lewis were looking.

Max looked across at Cam, a few metres away... he was attracting the same attention. Hands reached out through the bars to grab his big cock. Max saw Cam smiling though at his audience and realised he looked like he was actually enjoying himself! Oh no, he thought, its easy for him when he has a nine inch cock...

Max looked down at his own dick, he felt hands all over him, "blimey those balls are massive!" one guy said, "I know but where's his cock!" another retorted. Max redened further... they must let me go soon he thought, trying to block out the sensation of all the touching...

"Oh god no..." Max felt his cock hardening, he'd made the mistake of catching the eye of the cute barmaid in the background... He tried to pull away but by now they were cupping his balls and wanking his cock, now fully hard at 4 inches.

Meanwhile on the roof, Lewis and Paul were oblivious to all the drama unfolding below then. "Right that's 2 minutes up, should be enough for some photos at the bar, lets let them carry on now," Lewis said.

Finally Max felt the rope give as he tried to move. The groping hands held on to him until the last second as he jumped down, his 4 inch erection lolling around like a toy dildo as he pushed away.

Seeing that Max was now lower Cam also jumped away from the crowd, "see you later guys!" he winked at them as he jumped down to Max. His cock, now fully engorged was 9 inches and thick. It wagged like truncheon swinging from side to side and slapping against his belly as Cam landed on the window.

"I can't believe you're enjoying this!" Max shouted to him...

"What's that? Cam shouted back, "I can't hear you!"

"Here, let me come closer for a moment" Cam jumped to be side-by-side with his mate while they were in between floors.

"What are you doing?" Max shouted back, frustrated.

"I thought you were trying to say something to me," Max replied...

"Lets just go," Max shouted back over the music.

Max's erection had subsided now and with the cold air his cock had shrivelled down to a flaccid state of about 2 inches. Cam's was still rock hard though. In frustration at his embarrassment Max tried to quickly push off but slipped with his left leg and ended up pushing himself into his best friend, their harnesses touched and as the boys scrabbled about, they got tangled up.

Cam had tried to jump at the same time as Max. They now found themselves face to face, the harnesses tangled as they hung in front of the big glass window of the canteen.

Max's 2 inch soft cock was resting helplessly against the side of Cam's huge throbbing monster. The size difference was vast, and made worse by the fact that Cam was physically smaller than Max.

"Shit, what can we do?" Max asked Cam. "Why is your cock hard for fucks sake?"

"S-s-sorry mate I can't help it, it just won't go down, its got a mind of its own. Let me see if I can untangle us."

He tried reaching up to where the cords were entwined, the crowd at the window were loving the show, Max looked in to see about 10 phones all videoing his little cock pressed against Cam's giant horse cock as he hung there helplessly whilst his mate tried to separate them.

"It's no good" Cam said, "perhaps if you turn around I can try from the other side"

Max wriggled against the glass to pull himself around so that he was facing the opposite direction to Cam. He could feel Cam reaching up to try and unhook the bits of rope that had tangled. To do so he had to press his body in close against him. Max could feel his 9" cock, still hard, pressing in between his butt cheeks. He felt it thick in between his ass, and Cam's breath in his ear as he reached up to try and untangle then.

He was mortified and hung there limply, too defeated to even try and cover up his own cock. As Cam wriggled around though Max felt his own cock start to swell up. "Oh god, no" he thought, "not again, not with the whole fucking canteen watching me."

But swell up it did, there was no stopping it. The hoots of laughter and banging on the window compounded his misery as his 4 inch hardon pulsed on top of his huge balls.

"Max, I think I've loosened it a bit" Cam said, " the problem now is on my harness, over my head, do you think if I turn around you can try to unhook us?"

Max nodded, determined. The boys tried awkwardly to switch positions, Cam twisted away from Max, removing his hard cock from where it had rested in between his friends cheeks and ended up pressing it against the canteen window. There was an audible intake of breath as the audience took in its length and girth, pressed fully hard against the window made it look even thicker. Even Cam was blushing now.

Max twisted round to position himself behind Cam, realising he'd have to press himself against his friend to reach the tangled harness. He gingerly pressed forward, his cock still hard, pressing in between Cam's cheeks this time. "uh, sorry about this" he said, reaching up to try and resolve their problem.

At this instant though, Cam slipped a bit, his feet lost their grip on the glass. Max's cock was slim, rock hard and had been pointing skywards just below Cam's asshole. The tip of Max's cock which had been leaking precum, suddenly found itself 4 inches deep inside his best friend.

Cam's eyes widened, a mix of surprise and pain, written across his face, "Holy fuck Max, are you inside me?!" Cam's ass involuntarily spasmed in shock. The muscles contracted, in equal surprise Max's feet also slippped and the weight of his muscular frame caused him to push further in to Cam, his big balls banging against Cam's own.

The sensation, the sudden warmth and tight muscular grip from Cam's ass on Max's virgin cock caused him to ejacuculate instantly. "Oooooh shit" he moaned, "Ohh fuck, oh no, Cam I'm so sorry."

He pulled his cock out, only to spray a second jet of hot spunk all in between Cam's cheeks, filling his crack and dribbling hot sticky cum down his leg. He turned again, the boys writhing now to try and separate themselves and his third jet of spunk went all over the window, to an eruption of cheers from within.

"Bloody hell Max, what the fcuk!" yelled Cam

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry it just happened!" Max shouted back, almost crying now with embarrassment. His dick quickly shrank back to its 2 inch flaccid state as the reality of what just happened sunk in.

Cam's erection had also subsided but his cock was still swollen - a thick, floppy 7 inch semi dwarfing Max's. Their cocks were literally touching as the boys argued. Cam not even noticing the final dribbles of cum oozing from Max's cock onto his, the boys momentarily unaware of the attention from behind the window, lost in their own awkward moment.

The wriggling had worked though and both boys suddenly realised this - their harnesses were now free of each other!

"Mate, we're free, lets talk about this later - come on!"

They descended quickly now.... the next few floors, mercifully were offices and lecture halls and had no one in. As they got lower though the noise of the crowd at street level rose to greet them. They paused and looked down.

"Fuck, there's hundreds of people!" Max cried, "what do we do when we get to the bottom?"

The plan had been to take a few photos and go for a beer, but the plan hadn't been to be practically naked!

"Shit I don't know" Cam replied. "Lets just get down first, we'll work it out when we get there."

The boys lingered at the third floor, not sure whether it was worse to stay here or go down to the waiting crowd... inevitably though they continued down.

There was a sea of camera phones trained on them. As the boys got lower their balls and assholes were in clear view as they bounced off the windows. They had to go slow at the bottom, hands reached up to greet them. As soon as they were within a couple of metres of the ground, a cheer erupted, both boys felt hands over their legs to catch them.

Cam found himself quickly unhooked from his abseiling gear, his feet never even touched the ground though, he was hoisted onto the shoulders of two guys, one naked buttock on each shoulder, they turned him to face the crowd & the official photographer that had been arranged.

He couldn't help it, his cock swelled back to its fully hard 9 inches, the hands on his body, grabbing and pawing at him, and all the photos being taken was too much. He wasn't gay but he was still a highly-sexed young guy and the attention was too much for him.

He tried to reach down to cover himself but when he did that he almost unbalanced and fell, so his hands went back to hold onto the heads of the guys holding him and his fully hard cock lolled from side to side.

Having spent the last 15 minutes naked he realised he'd had sort of got used to it, he was obviously confident with his huge cock and liked showing this off anyway, albeit usually a bit more discreetly thab this... he decided he should just embrace the moment. Everyone had seen him anyway, so he really had nothing left to hide.

He looked down to see several pairs of hands reaching up to his cock, some girls had joined and obviously some guys. They'd had a few drinks so were very uninhibited. People posed for photos with him, their faces at eye level with his huge throbbing dick. One girl reached up and held his cock, turning it towards her face and pretending to kiss the end of it as she looked at the camera laughing.

He saw Max who had suffered a similar fate. He was sat atop 2 muscular gay guys, his legs spread open and his tiny cock bobbing up and down as they danced. A girl was trying to write her number on his bare ass, obviously impressed with his chiselled physique and seemingly unconcerned about his little baby dick. Max looked zoned out though, not really aware if what was happening to him.

Cam managed to wriggle free of his supporters and ran across to Max, "Max, come on, lets go!" he yelled. Reaching for his hand, he signalled to the guys carrying him that their fun was over. Reluctantly they set him down and Max, who was clearly in a state of shock of some sort allowed himself to be led through the crowd by his mate. Cam had to put one arm around his back and under his shoulder to support him and steer him through the crowd, his huge thick boner rubbing and lolling against Max's hip and a massive contrast to his little bouncing nub.

They half walked, half ran back in to the uni building, stabbed frantically at the elevator buttons and stood there awkwardly while the crowd took yet more photos, finally breathing a collective sigh of relief in unison as the lift doors slid shut and it started its ascent to the roof and back to their clothes.

Max, overwhelmed and almost in tears reaxhed round and held his best mate in for a hug, oblivious to the fact that their cocks pressed against each others, Cam's reaching up to Max's bellybutton despite his smaller height.

Their closeness brought on a different response and release of emotion in Cam, one he hadn't expected at all.

He couldn't help himself, the sensation of his friends warm body against his own caused his cock to swell. He thought he could control it, he tried with all his might to think about something else, anything else at all, but it was no good. A pulse of hot spunk quietly erupted over Max, like a silent fountain, thick strong jets shot up into the small gap between their 2 bodies.

"Nnmghuhhh" the sound came low and quiet as he finally gave in to the ecstasy. "Oh shit, oh god.... fuuuuck, sorry mate..."

After a moment, he eased them apart and the boys both looked down together just as the lift doors slid open. In silent horror they looked back up from their spunk covered bodies to see Lewis and Paul waiting for them, eyes wide as they took in Cam's massive, gradually subsiding erection, and Max's small nub, a big drop of Cam's cum trailing its way down Max's cock and his hanging balls before dripping on to the floor.

"Ah haha uhmm - well..." Lewis stuttered... I did wonder why the sponsorship donations went quite so crazy!

12