Absolutely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, reached out to take the lube from him and applied it liberally as he slathered the last glob of lube on his fingers into her back door. I took in the sight with a huge grin and a feeling of pleasure knowing I had gotten my wife into this position.

"Alan," I said, breaking his concentration, "I cannot express our gratitude toward you for helping us with today's purchase. As a thank you, I would like to give you this Anal plug to insert into this woman's ass. Please walk her through it as you go so she knows what is happening." I handed him I the plug, but quickly added:

"Oh, wait one moment. I need to get my phone out so I can record this momentous occasion. We need to leave something for the next generation to be embarrassed by!"

"Oh man! Can I get a copy of that since I am the co-star?" He asked.

"Absolutely, my man. Abso-no fucking-lutely."

Alan withdrew his fingers from my wife's pussy. We both noticed that she gave a sad little sigh.

"I feel so empty now" she said

"Not for much longer, darlin." Alan replied as he wrapped his left arm under her and began playing with her clit from beneath. He had the plug in the other hand and began rubbing it back and forth in her crack.

"Ok, you..." he looked up at me, not sure what to call her. So, I chimed in for a minute,

"Bitch. Call it like you see it, buddy. She is a horny bitch."

His smile was broad. He had been afraid he was going to offend us. I choked back a laugh. Here we were, my wife buttass naked, bent over a desk in a porn shop with a stranger groping her and violating her anally for the first time and he didn't want to offend us. Such a nice guy.

"Ok, you horny bitch. I am going to slowly push this plug into your ass. I will have to work it back and forth to get it all the way in."

He started the push. Charlene tensed up.

"Relax, slut. Relax now. The tighter you squeeze your asshole the more it will hurt and just so you know, I was told that this plug was going in your ass so I am not stopping until it is in."

Charlene shivered with excitement at hearing those words. She whispered "Sorry" and relaxed. Alan aimed the tip once more at Charlene's virgin hole and pushed. The tip began to spread her open and she sighed and wiggled.

"Here it comes, slowly filling up your asshole. In, out, in more, out, in more, out." He was fucking her tight hole back and forth. The plug was definitely wider than the finger he had previously used to open her up. Charlene was moaning and grunting with each motion. "Ummm, oooohh, unnnnnhhh, ooooohhh."

"Come on man, don't go easy on my slut. Use her like she was meant to be used. We need to get that asshole ready for a lifetime of adventure. Push. Push."

Alan must have liked what I said because he pulled back one last time and then plunged that plug home.

Charlene squirmed and screamed a bit, but Alan held her with his arm that was wrapped around her. He then stuck his free fingers back into her cunt.

"You thought you felt full before. What about now?" He laughed as he plunged three fingers into my wife's pussy.

" Oh My fucking....yesssss" was all we heard as she finally orgasmed. To be fair, she had been teased an awful lot. Pussy juice poured out of her fuck hole and splattered on the tile floor beneath her. Alan, still holding her, removed his fingers from her pussy and let it pour.

"It's about time something else was released on the floors around here."

We gave Charlene time to recover. As she dressed, I turned to Alan to again thank him and then made him an offer.

"Since you are obviously the expert at anal plug insertions, I would like to hire you for the position."

Charlene could only stare.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, obviously, we can't stop at the smallest size. Ass stretching takes time and effort and there are so many choices. I want you to be the official anal plug analyst for this fine assed woman. You up for it?"

"Absolutely!" He said, but added "Perhaps we can discuss what benefits come with the official title."

He had to go unlock the doors so our fun in the office was over. I still wanted to take Charlene to the video booths so I asked to buy tokens. Alan had other ideas. He reached beneath the counter and handed us a huge bag of tokens.

"These are on the house. Enjoy your stay at the Adult Emporium and if you need any assistance, I am your guy."

As we headed back, two young men entered to store. They immediately looked my wife up and down. We heard them ask to buy tokens for the booths. But that is another story.

12