All Comments on 'Absurdly Slutty Hand Job'

by cc_cummings

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
alcopopalcopopalmost 5 years ago
Sorry but it doesn't make sense.

From the first paragraph I struggled to understand your 'story'. What is cis? Your use of English seems very poor. Try again but get an editor to help you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What?

The pretentiousness detracts from the comprehensibility ...

dommasterjimdommasterjimalmost 5 years ago

OK... So you used a plethora of unusual and rarely-used or even heard words to impress us with your vocabulous inventory.. I am soo impressed I think I will now go and enjoy a bowel movement...!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Load of gobshite

A load of gobshite

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 5 years ago
Huh?

"...reassembled my right leg..."

What, you were falling apart?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good job

Never, never lower your vocabulary or style format for some imagined audience. I'll enjoy reading your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Practice and understand the use of your vocabulary

In the off chance this isn't a parody, please attempt to learn the proper use of the vocabulary you are using. Using "sophisticated" multisyllabic words does not guarantee a different, more elegant writing style. Your use of vocab and sentence construction is clunky and slow to read through. If you are serious about improving I recommend talking to people and getting an editor that can help readability.

Additionally you have gained these viewer numbers through applying to the nude day competition and getting on the list. Unfortunately, your story has nothing to do with the nude day theme and should not be among them.

I hope this ropey start does not put you off writing but please, get some assistance in improving, read plenty to understand the use of words and don't submit stories to competitions unless you are dedicated to the theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was this intentional?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous