(AC: Odyssey) Kassandra

Story Info
Kassandra begins her Odyssey in a slightly different way.
2.1k words
4.09
3.2k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Kassandra had been having an exceptionally fine dream, one where she was far away from Markos and his requests. However, it had also been a ridiculously hot and humid night. She woke up sometime in the night and checked outside to see the moon was still high in the sky. She'd gone to bed in her usual outfit consisting of a gray dress and white undergarments with gold trim. Kassandra wanted to get a new set of each. The dress was from years ago, now threadbare, and barely enough to cover well toned, if a bit small ass. Her undergarments had the same issues.

The sweat rolling down her olive skin had her clothes sticking like a second skin. Even her brown braid felt bogged down by the summer heat. It was a long shot, but maybe the roof would offer some semblance of a cool breeze. So up Kassandra went, climbing the ladder and laying spread-eagle on a matt.

"Argh...still too fucking hot."

Kassandra sat up and looked around, though obviously no one was around. Standing up, she quickly peeled off her dress, pulling it past her solid abs and past her breasts that lightly bounced as they fell down. She kept her undergarments on, but otherwise now stood half naked on her roof. Laying back down, the misthios felt much more comfortable.

It was an easier time sleeping. When she awoke, it was to the shouting of men. Even with her eyes closed she could feel them roll over in disbelief. Pushing herself up, she went to the edge of her roof and saw two of Cyclops' men standing down in her yard.

"Where are you misthios?"

Kassandra shook her head and said, "Malaka..."

Wanting to get this over with and knowing it wouldn't be much of a fight, Kassandra hopped down to meet the two thugs. Their eyes met hers, then immediately went down to her tits. She rolled her eyes even harder and folded her arms in front of her chest.

"What is it now?" Kassandra snapped.

One of the thugs finally looked up and said, "We bring a message from the Cyclops."

"And that message is?"

"It's this!"

The one man not ogling her body suddenly held up a medallion with the visage of Aphrodite on it. It was a bit rusty and apparently supposed to do something. The thug looked at Kassandra, then the medallion, then back at Kassandra, then he shook it a little. Kassandra didn't know whether or not to laugh or feel pity. But actually she began to feel a little sleepy. Her eyes closed bit by bit until she fell asleep standing up.

***

Attikos waited for the end to come. Only it didn't. He opened his eyes slightly and saw the terrifying woman stood there, arms now down at her side. He waited a bit longer, but it seemed the misthios had actually been put into a trance. He felt a smile play across his cracked lips. All the possibilities flooded his mind, from fucking her tits, anal, dumping so many loads into her tight pussy. His dick began to harden as he reached for those delectable breasts.

Suddenly Sebastianos grabbed his hand. "What are you doing fool!?"

"Grabbing her tits, the things you kept staring at while she was about to shove that spear of hers up our asses."

"You can't do that though. Do you not know how hypnosis and mindbreaking works?"

"What?"

"Bah! Simple minded fool. You may be the better fighter and educated one out of us, but I'm the one well versed in all things perverse."

Attikos stared long and hard at the twisted man before him. However, he had to admit he didn't know a thing about what was going on. Even just a slim chance of the misthios waking up was enough to kill his boner. So, with great reluctance, he handed over the medallion and stepped aside. Sebastianos gently rubbed the piece of metal and held it up to the woman's face. He took a deep breath as if preparing for the ultimate command.

"Stick out your tongue!"

"What the fuck are you doing you malaka eating--"

And then before his eyes, the greatest warrior in Kephalonia known as Kassandra, stuck out her tongue like a bitch in heat. There she stood, tits out, mouth open, just begging to be fucked so hard Zeus himself would be jealous. Attikos took a step forward, but Sebastianos put his arm out. He wanted to do something, anything to take care of his raging erection, but so far his perverted partner had yet to steer him wrong.

Sebastianos grinned like a man just finished a satisfying meal. "And now we give her one suggestion before snapping her out of the trance."

"Great. Listen here you slut--"

"Shut up!" Kassandra had stirred ever so slightly. "The suggestion has to be something small, something that also goes in line with her normal way of thinking."

Attikos threw his hands up in defeat. "Fine, fine, you're the expert here apparently."

There were a few seconds of silence before Sebastianos said, "When you wake up, you'll realize there's no point in hiding your tits from lowly scum like us. You'll let any lowlife look at your naked chest because such pitiful men deserve at least that before you end them."

***

Kassandra heard a finger snap. She looked around for a brief moment feeling like she'd missed some important. But no, the two thugs were still there, looking properly pitiful. Feeling generous, she put her hands on her hips so they could get a good look at what they'd never have. The weaker one's eyes seemed glazed over as he stared at her nude body. The other one was slowly backing away.

"Well, what was the message the Cyclops wanted to tell me?"

"J-just that you better watch your back."

And off the cowards went, the one still glancing back at her as they ran. She gave them a wave, then had a sudden idea. They'd most likely go back to the Cyclops and get killed for having done so poorly. So as both the thugs took one last look in her direction, she grabbed her tits and stuck out her tongue at them. Then they were gone over a nearby hill.

With them gone, Kassandra went back up to the roof of her house and grabbed her gray dress. As much fun as it was to tease the lowlifes, she didn't want anyone of importance seeing her like that. With it back on, she donned a few pieces of leather armor, grabbed her rusty sword and trusty spear, then hopped back off the roof. She heard the cry of Ikaros and saw the eagle fly onto the nearby rock.

CAW!

"Yes, I do think it's high time we went and saw Markos. That man still owes me drachmae for the last job I did for him."

It would be a long walk through the hills, past the great statue of Zeus to where Markos had last been rumored to operate from. Despite the clouds in the sky, they couldn't stop Helios from letting loose on Kassandra as she walked. She continued to sweat, and at some point realized her dress was now slightly translucent so that any passersby could see her nakedness. The way the cloth clung to her left even less to the imagination. Still, there wasn't much to be done now.

Eventually she crested the hill to arrive in a vineyard, one newly opened and clearly being mismanaged. As she walked past the disgruntled workers, she noticed that the men were sneaking glances at her, adjusting their togas to hide their obvious hardons. Even the woman noticed her presence, though they whispered words like slut, whore, and freeuse. Kassandra ignored them and saw a very animated man chastising a worker on how to properly grow grapes.

"Hello Markos, I see you've started a new business."

Markos smiled and kept eye contact with Kassandra despite her dress. "Why of course Kassandra, you know me, always on to the next adventure."

"Mhm, and how could you afford this place when you still owe me drachmae?"

"Eh...you know, I borrowed a little money. With how successful I'll be, I can pay them back and you in no time, trust me."

Kassandra pointedly looked at a nearby dead vine. "Of course, I can clearly see you know what you're doing."

"You know me, the Cyclops will have his money back within a year, maybe two."

"The Cyclops?" Kassandra shook her head. "Markos, you don't borrow money from the Cyclops. Especially when you can't pay it back."

"Don't worry Kassandra, I have it all under control."

"Do you? Then can you pay me the drachmae I'm owed?"

"Of course, of course. Just do me a little favor and get back the money Duris in Sami owes me. Then you'll get half as payment."

"I'll get all as payment, thank you."

"Eh...just don't kill him like the last guy. A dead man can't offer nearly as much drachmae as a live one."

"I'll need a horse."

"Of course, follow me."

Kassandra followed after Markos to the stable. There were three horses there, though the middle one immediately caught her eye. Markos introduced them one by one, and of course, Kassandra went with her first instinct. With a new steed named Phobos, she mounted him and began her journey to the town of Sami.

***

Layla gasped at the sudden return to reality. Her time in the animus that night was over, as even she needed some actual food and sleep. Pulling herself out, she stretched and yawned before standing up. She was still wearing the same clothes from yesterday. A pair of tight fit khaki pants, boots, a gray camisole, leather bomber jacket, and scarf.

Underneath that she felt her black sports bra rubbing against her caramel-colored breasts. The same went with the black thong now riding up her moderate sized ass of the same skin tone. She had always made a big deal that it was really the most comfortable underwear for laying in the animus all day. Fixing up her black hair into a better formed ponytail, she went to the apartment's bathroom to clean up a bit. Surprisingly, her black eyeliner was still in decent shape. Looking at herself in the mirror, she felt the sudden urge to stick out her tongue.

"Damn, not even one night in the animus and I'm getting the bleeding effect."

She thought for a moment.

"Well, no harm in it I guess."

So, she stuck out her tongue, but ended up taking it even further. Drool escaped her gaping mouth, and her eyes went cross. Snapping back to herself, she was surprised she'd made such a slutty face. Though, she felt like she'd seen it before browsing some less than reputable websites. Hopping onto the computer, a word popped into her head, and she typed in ahegao. What greeted her were pictures of dozens, hundreds of half-naked women pulling the face.

"Jeez, these women sure like to show off."

Layla saw that most of the pictures were being posted on one website, Showoff.com. She went to look further, but then saw that tiny little symbol Abstergo plastered on anything and everything they owned. Of course, as gross as it was, it wasn't too far of a stretch that the giant corporation had a hand in something like this when everything else they did involved illegal goods and murder.

Rolling her eyes, she went back to the free for the public images of nude women exposing themselves. What with work for the Assassins and not getting killed by Abstergo, it'd been a while since Layla had some relief. So, she unbuttoned the top of her pants and gladly stuck a hand down into her panties. Already her pussy was sopping wet so that her fingers easily slid into her hole. With her other free hand, she began scrolling through pictures of naked woman.

After some point, Layla began getting lots of pictures of Egyptian woman that resembled her in color and build. She chalked it up to just coincidence and kept on finger fucking herself. More and more pictures of woman just like her naked, but also in all sorts of places. On the street, in stores, colleges, just slutty women out and about like it was perfectly normal. Despite herself, Layla began to wonder just what was so exciting about doing this.

Unfortunately, her orgasm hit her like a truck, and Layla felt herself squirting like crazy into her panties. After about a minute the orgasm subsided, though now Layla could see that her clothes and the chair she was on were now soaked through with her cum. She pulled her hand out and brought it up to her face. It smelled salty, but with a hint of spice she couldn't identify. Without thinking she stuck a finger in her mouth and sucked her own juices off it.

"Woof, not terrible tasting. Too bad most of it got wasted."