(AC: Odyssey) Kassandra Ch. 02

Story Info
Kassandra learns the joys of money making.
2.1k words
4.6
1.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Kassandra hopped off Phobos and surveyed the small town before her. The market was busy at midafternoon like always. She made her way into the throng of people, ignoring the lecherous looks she got from the nearby men. She didn't quite know why they were staring at her as her clothes had finally dried in the heat of the sun.

Still, they left her well enough alone when she took her spear and began running her hand up and down it.

Finally she made it to the blacksmith Duris and his shop. He was busy hammering away at a sword, but looked up when Kassandra loudly cleared her throat. Fear entered his eyes as he looked at the spear. Then slowly they turned to a look of confusion as he looked further down at Kassandra's pelvis. She just rolled her eyes and tried to take a more casual stance so as not to scare him off. He came to his senses and set down the weapon he was working on.

"What do you want misthios?"

"The drachmae you owe Markos."

"Can't even come get it himself. Fine, but I can only give him half of the payment. He said I owed him double this time."

"Truth be told you're actually paying me, as Markos owes me quite a bit as well."

Duris shook his head and sighed. "Malaka. Can that man go a single day without money troubles?"

"I doubt it. Now, hand over the full amount so I can leave." Kassandra took a step forward.

The blacksmith threw up his hands and said, "Hold on, I really don't have the full amount. But if you help me out a little I can give you all of it."

Kassandra let out a groan. "I've already had to go to Hades and back for this money, why not just add a bit more onto the journey."

"Great, but you should probably know your dress has been caught in your undergarments this whole time."

"What!?"

Kassandra looked behind her and saw that Duris spoke the truth. Maybe it had happened while she rode on Phobos, but the back of her dress was stuck pulled up, completely exposing her almost nude ass. Look up behind her, she saw a small crowd of men and even a few women had gathered to gawk at her humiliation. Kassandra about snapped when she saw one of the men was rubbing his erection through his toga, a large wet spot having formed on the cloth. Just as she was about to murder someone, Duris grabbed her shoulder.

"Calm down! Just take a look at this and I'll explain my plan."

***

Duris held up the strange medallion he'd received not too long ago. As he did, Kassandra's eyes grew heavy and slowly shut. He hadn't truly believed the masked man who'd given it to him. But the fact the warrior wasn't throttling him made him certain of its powers. Only now he had no idea how to proceed. The crowd was to busy staring the Kassandra's ass to notice what was going on.

"Hmm...bend over."

Without question, Kassandra bent over at the waist, her hands on her knees. In what was a stroke of luck, the misthios had stuck her ass out in the process, giving everyone a good look. With undergarments stretched out and thin, everyone in attendance could see a clear outline of the woman's pussy. There was now a few more men not so subtly rubbing themselves, with the women doing much the same.

Duris, pleased at the outcome, said, "All right you perverts, it's twenty drachmae for this show."

The people stopped their massive circle jerk long enough to throw some drachmae into a bucket Duris offered them. More than enough to pay back Kassandra and feed his family for a month on top of that. However, he began to worry that she would wake up soon. He'd been told he could give only one command and one suggestion. So what could he even suggest that wouldn't backfire horribly on him. The men and women began to moan as they grew close to cumming. Duris had his answer.

"Okay you lot, the men in the group should bring those filthy cocks over here. Because for an extra thirty drachmae, you'll be allowed to cum all over this slut's ass."

The clink of coin was music to Duris' ears. Forming a semi-circle around Kassandra, and leaving behind a group of disappointed women, the men lifted up their togas. Now they openly jerked off their dicks that were slick with precum. They were going to blow soon enough, so Duris decided it was now or never to give his suggestion. He leaned down and looked the once proud woman in the face and spoke.

"When you wake up, you'll notice that it feels like a dozen men have shot their seed all over you. However, that simply couldn't be possible and it'd be best to ignore the feeling and any smell of filthy jizz you might think you smell."

And then the dams broke and the men let loose their cum. Ropes of thick, slimy goo, from pearly white to disgusting yellow, all began to coat the misthios' vulnerable ass. It was truly a divine sight to see. A layer of the mixed fluids coated her rearend so that it was completely obscured. Slowly it dripped down the back of her legs, but so strong and powerful the semen was, that it stuck to her ass as if painted on with a heavy brush. Before Duris snapped his fingers, he whispered one last thing into her ear.

"Oh, and you already pulled your dress back down, so there's no need to check again."

***

Kassandra heard the snap of fingers and looked around. The crowd was gone, though she noticed a number of giant wet spots in the dirt behind her. There was the feeling of something gross plastered on her backside, and the undeniable smell of cum. Still, nothing could have happened in the moment her mind wandered. Turning her attention back to Duris, she saw him now holding up a bucket full of the owed drachmae.

"Well, decided to just hand it over then?"

"Yes Kassandra. I decided it'd be best not to push my luck with you."

"You must have the wisdom of Athena."

Collecting her well deserved coin, Kassandra put away her spear and got ready to head back to Markos. On her way out of the town, she once again noticed the men and women staring holes into her ass. Again she ignored them, knowing full well there'd be nothing for them to see. She couldn't help but laugh a little at her own thoughts from before.

"Imagine walking around with an exposed ass covered in a dozen men's semen. A woman like that would be less than even the whores men buy."

Phobos didn't seem too keen on her getting in the saddle, but eventually she mounted him with a slight squelching noise. With night soon to be upon her, Kassandra rode hard and fast toward Markos' vineyard. For some reason she kept sliding back and forth on the saddle. However, she made it back without issue and rode right up to Markos, who was still going on about the proper placement of grapes.

As she hopped down, Markos said, "Eh Kassandra, can't say I understand it, but as long as you're happy with your look I'm happy. Now, did you get my drachmae?"

"I got my drachmae," Kassandra said, trying to ignore the dry, crusty feeling of her undergarments.

"Yes, yes, of course, how could I forget. Now, I've got another task--"

"No more tasks Markos. You need to figure out how you'll pay back the Cyclops before he gets back and kills the both of us."

"Don't worry Kassandra, I have the perfect plan. You go to his house, steal his obsidian dick, smuggle it back to me, and we'll sell it for a fortune more than enough to clear our debts."

"You want me to steal from--wait, did you say dick and not eye?"

"Yes, turns out the Cyclops has trouble gaining favor from the goddess of love. He had a special obsidian dick veined with gold made to help him out."

"And the eye?"

"He keeps that on him now since someone shoved it inside a goat and he nearly lost it."

"One time Markos. One time."

"Come on Kassandra, do this and everybody wins."

Kassandra pinched her nose and blew out of it. "I do this Markos, and no more borrowing money from murderous brutes."

"Of course...now how about we get you some new clothing so my workers won't be as distracted."

Despite there being clearly nothing wrong, Kassandra wouldn't say no to clothes that weren't worn out. Markos had a worker lead her into the main building and present her with some new undergarments. The new one were the same color has her own, only they were quite a bit smaller and thinner. Still, with some great effort, she peeled off her own undergarments and let them fall to the floor with a heavy thud. The new ones fit well and were quite comfortable. She'd have been worried about people seeing more of her ass with how little cloth there was but pushed the worry aside as that'd never happen.

"Uh...uh...Kassandra, was it?"

Kassandra saw the thin worker who'd brought her inside. "Yes, what is it?"

"Um...would you mind if I bought your old underwear off you?"

"What? You perverted snake, I should--" The thought of easy drachmae floated into her mind. "Okay, give me enough and you can have them. Give me too little and I break your face."

The thin man tossed her a sack of coin. "Is that enough?"

She jingled it a little. "Good enough. Now take it and get out of here."

Kassandra began counting her earnings as the sniveling man took her old undergarments and fled the room. She didn't much care really, as it was the least she could do for a lowlife like him. Had she'd shown her tits to him he'd probably have dropped dead from the shock.

***

When Layla popped out of the Animus, she felt overheated and a little shaky. Even though she knew it wasn't possible, that she'd been the only one in the safehouse, Layla felt like a thick layer of jizz now coated her ass. Getting to her feet, she stripped off her pants and thong and checked them over. No sign of a man's cum, but there was a noticeable amount of her own juices soaked through the thong and into her pants.

"Damn, that bleeding effect sure is crazy," she said, letting out a nervous chuckle.

Still, her time reliving Kassandra's sordid adventures had given her yet another thing to research. Booting up the computer, she immediately began looking up sites that let a woman sell her used underwear. One in particular stood out called, Thonglovers.com. Looking through it she saw women from all over the world selling their panties for pretty ridiculous prices.

It might have been a decent way to make money for the Brotherhood if it hadn't been for the little symbol letting Layla know this site was once again owned by Abstergo. Even so, all the women modeling their underwear was getting Layla horny as hell. She leaned back in the chair, spread her legs, and put her feet up on the desk. Her fingers went into her with great ease, her pussy already staining the chair and floor with more of her girl drool. She thought back on that obsidian dick Kassandra was set to steal.

"I need a dildo asap."

Layla, while still finger fucking herself, opened up a well-known online sex toy store called, Toys F' U.com. A small piece of her mind not addled by her lust filled pussy reminded her that the store was also owned by Abstergo. So, as her tongue flopped out of her mouth and eyes went cross, she made a burner account and ordered for a variety pack of dildos and accessories to be sent to the local pickup point. With the order complete, Layla really let loose on her slutty pussy.

A loud, wet sloshing noise sounded throughout the safehouse. Every so often she'd switch hands and suck off her juices from the hand that just was inside her. Soon her orgasm was approaching. Her hips bucked like a wild mare in heat and then an explosion of cum shot out o her pussy. It soaked the chair, the floor, the computer, and especially Layla herself. After all was said in done, the place reeked of her well fucked sexhole. Layla just rested in the chair, staring up at the ceiling.

"I think I should take a shower."