Academic Probation Bound

Story Info
A college student is offered a deal she can't refuse.
1.6k words
4.22
18k
11

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting here, in this locked room, alone with my handsome professor, I cannot believe what is happening. I am naked and tied to a wooden chair. My legs are spread apart. My ankles are tied to the legs of the chair. My thighs are tied to this bar situated under my knees. My wrists are tied behind the back of the chair. Another rope wound tightly around my waist holds me to the chair. I cannot scream or talk. My lips have been glued, yes, glued shut. Over that is are several strips of duct tape. Topping off my extensive gag is a silk scarf tied over my mouth and nose. Two black clamps pinch my dark nipples. My professor, Mr. Benjamin, looks at me. This is his handiwork.

Truth be told, I have a crush on him, as do most of the female students on my college campus. Mr. Benjamin isn't the grumpy, stuffy old pompous shirt type. He is young, maybe in his early thirties with smooth ivory skin, gorgeous green eyes and a clean shaven face. He works out early in the morning. On nice days, he is in full view of the fifth floor washroom from my dormitory, doing sit ups, push ups, and running around the track. I know that he has muscles like a Greek god, carved, tight, and beautiful. How many nights I have touched myself thinking about him, but I didn't know he was a freak like this!

He pulls my long brown hair back and carefully braids it.

"Comfortable, my dear?"

He is so calm that is frightening.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I wriggle in the chair.

"Miss Alicia, you know you are already on academic probation. If you don't get your grades up, you know that you will be expelled from this university!" He shakes his head, "you have to be broken. I am the man who will do that."

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"You are in no position to make demands, my dear! Now, you will do as I say, and I will let you go. All your past transgressions will be wiped clean. If you disobey me, then well...your college career might just be over!"

He smooths his hand through my hair.

"I was wild like you when I was nineteen. I thought the world was at my feet. You might be a legal adult, young lady, but how would your folks like it if you got kicked out of university for poor grades?"

"Nmmmmmmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"Heh, heh, I figured as much! You will put on a show for me!"

A show? What kind of show?

He pulls a big black dildo from his drawer. What's he going to with that?

He kneels in front of me. I try to move, but the rope holds me fast. He slides the dildo easily into my pussy. I am already wet and embarrassed.

"Wet already I see. Hmmm, you must be turned on being all tied up."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"Oh really my dear? You've never been tied and gagged and had a man play with your pussy? I find that hard to believe in almost twenty years on this earth, you have not experienced the pleasure of being bound and gagged."

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I shake my head again.

"So, I get to bust your bondage cherry, eh? This will be fun!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I try to pull away from the dildo, but where can I go?

"Push that pussy on that dildo!" Mr. Benjamin says. "Remember our deal!"

I push my pelvis forward. The dildo disappears to the hilt.

"Now pull your hips back, then forward!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

The rubber dick is starting to feel well, good.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Hmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"That's a good girl," he whispers in my ear. "Yeah, it feels good, doesn't it? You're gonna come, aren't you?"

Yes, I am! I can't help it!

"Let me help you, my little sweet captive."

He reaches around and fingers my clamped breasts. Oh my God! Oh shit, I have fireworks between my legs!

"Come for me!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I toss my head back as a powerful, earth shattering orgasm takes over my body.

"Heh, heh, that felt good, didn't it, my precious?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"'I nod.

"The problem is, now you have me hard as steel! What do you think I should do about it?"

"Ummmmmm mmmmmmmmm!" I cry.

"What was that, my dear?"

"Ummmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Are you trying to say untie you?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Not a chance. Oh no, I'm not done with you. You're going to keep fucking that dildo. I am going to watch."

He sits in his chair and opens his zipper. I cringe. He holds his cock in his hand. I can't help but stare. My headmaster is very well endowed, at least eight inches of throbbing manliness.

"Come on Alicia, make me come too."

"Nmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I yank at my binds. I wriggle my jaw, trying to dislodge the gag.

"That's right sweetheart. Struggle. You sound so hot when you're trying to talk. You know you love your new friend there!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I scream.

"Nobody can hear you! I have taken your voice!" He groans and strokes harder. "Move those hips!"

I try to hold still, but my primal desire won't allow me too. My pussy is screaming for relief. I milk that dildo.

"That's a girl! You're all tied and helpless! Uhhhhhh! I am the only man who can control your fate! Uhhhhhh, uhhhhh," he groans.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Fuck it good! Move those beautiful hips! Ohhhhh Jesus! Oh fuck!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I scream as another orgasm hits.

"Fuck!"

I feel wetness on me. Mr. Benjamin is spraying me with his cum! It gets on my breasts and stomach. My body quivers and shakes. I slump in the chair.

"Tired, my dear?"

I raise my sweaty head.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm," I nod.

"You know, I am quite jealous of that dildo. He has had a taste of your lovely pussy, but I have not."

"Hmmmmmmm?"

"Did you think you'd get out of here without me fucking you? Oh no my dear, we are not done yet!"

He releases me from the chair, stands me up and sits in his own chair. My hands are still tightly tied behind me. Mr. Benjamin holds his semi hard cock in his hand. As he strokes himself, he uses his other hand to play with my pussy. I don't know why, but I spread my legs. His fingers expertly stroke my clit. I begin to thrust into his hand.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I groan. His cock is hard now.

"Turn your back to me. Nice. Now, sit!"

He pulls me down. Shit, he's big! I can feel him in my belly!

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

Mr. Benjamin grabs my hips.

"Come on, you little slut! Work this cock like the rent is due! Roll these hips in a circle!"He slaps my ass. "Move!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I grunt. I start moving my hips in circles. His cock teases my pussy walls. "Ommmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I grunt.

"That's a good girl. Oh yeah, work my cock good! Talk to me! Let me hear some of that sexy gag talk!"

He holds me in place by my hips.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, hmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Shit! Oh yeah girl! Let me feel this little clit of yours! Don't you stop!"

He teases my little swollen button.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Oh fuck! Fuck!"

He stands up and bends me over his desk. His hand grabs my braid.

"Push that pussy on me! Wiggle your hips! Keep fucking me! Come if you must, but don't you stop fucking me!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Hmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm! Ommmmmmmm, gmmmmmmmmmm!"

I wiggle my booty cheeks in his hairy groin. He pulls my hair as he pushes against me.

"I'm gonna put a baby in your belly, you little cunt! You're gonna have a big beautiful belly that I'm gonna rub and come all over! Oh fuck! Fuck! Shit!"

He quivers and stiffens. I keep pushing back as he moans and hollers. Slowly, his cock grows soft. He pulls out of me.

"You were amazing."

He unties me and helps me up.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I point to my still gagged mouth.

"Take it off?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I nod.

He smiles.

"You mean you don't want to spend the day with your mouth glued shut?"

"Nmmmmmmmmmm!" I fold my hands and shake them at him.

"If you get pregnant, will you name me as the father?"

"Nmmmmmmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"Good girl! I knew you were smart!" He undoes the scarf and the tape. He dips a Q-tip in a bottle of nail polish remover and rubs it across my lips. I slowly pull my lips apart.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I gasp. "I can talk now!"

Mr. Benjamin backs me into the wall and attacks my mouth with his lips. He slides his tongue into my mouth as he folds me into his arms. Wow! I never dreamed...

Mr. Benjamin releases me.

He hands me a towel.

"Go in my bathroom. Clean yourself up and get dressed."

"Yes, Sir!"

"Alicia?"

"Yes?"

"This is between you and I, otherwise, the deal is off."

"Yes, Sir. I understand."

"Clean yourself up and get dressed."

Ten minutes later, I am leaving his office, fully dressed, hair back in place, lips completely free of glue and tape residue. No one is the wiser of what I have just encountered.

He thinks he gave me a baby, but I am on the Pill, have been for the past three years, since my junior year of high school.

I won't ever reveal the truth.

The End