Academic Probation Bound Ch. 02

Story Info
Alicia finds herself in an unexpected twist of fate!
3.5k words
4.27
8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to any events or to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All players are over the age of eighteen. If you have a problem with bondage or non-consensual sex, go no further! This story is purely for adult fantasy and entertainment. The author in no way condones violence towards women. Constructive criticism and comments welcome at the end. Enjoy.

"Comfortable, my dear?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm," I reply. With my mouth stuffed with my panties and sealed over with duct tape, what else could I say? Intelligible speech is impossible. I sit in a wooden chair with my hands bound tightly behind my back. More rope wound above and below my breasts also holds me fast to the chair. My ankles have been tied to the two front legs. What is so sensual was a rope tied tightly around my waist, threaded between my legs and then threaded back and knotted off. Tied into that rope is a long skinny vibrator. The rope between my legs makes me embarrassingly wet, but I think that is the idea.

I am the weekend captive of my professor, Harry Benjamin. Six months ago he tied me up in his office while he teased me to orgasm and then fucked me real hard. It was either that or get thrown out of school. After that first encounter, my academic probation suddenly ended, but I still began to work harder. I became a model student. I never missed class, I volunteered during lectures, and I even took on extra credit projects. My grade point average went from barely passing to a B plus. One evening while leaving the library, Professor Benjamin gave me a ride. Well, he took me to dinner at an exclusive restaurant, miles away from school, so no one would discover us. He offered to have me over to his house, or should I say, apartment, once a month to spend the weekend, where we would, as he put it, "continue my carnal education."

Harry is an intelligent man and amazing lover and master. I looked forward to our little secret meetings. Right now, he stands behind my chair and pinches my nipples.

"I'll just sit back and enjoy the show," he says as he grabs a beer from the fridge. "Oh, how could I forget?" He reaches down and turns the dildo on.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I screamed as it begins to fill my pussy with a hot and tingly sensation. Harry sits down on the sofa and watches me.

"Hmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!" I throw my head back as the vibrator and the crotch rope sent ripples of arousal up my spine into my head.

"Come on Alicia, you know it feels good. Show me something! Can you get loose?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"Go ahead. Try."

"Hmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I fight against the ropes. The knots continue to elude me, while the pleasure in my body rises higher.

"I'm so fucking hard watching you right now. Work that little captive pussy for your master."

I exhale and groan. This shouldn't feel good, but it does. Oh God, the way that this rope and the vibrator keep teasing me is a shame. Fireworks are constantly exploding. My pussy wants, no needs release!

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I am turned on by my own gagged moans. How sick is this? Very! "Mmmmmm," I thrust my bound pussy forward, "mmmmmm," I thrust again, "mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"That's a girl," Harry says, leaning forward. "You're such a little cum slut, aren't you? Cum for me! Show me that my efforts to gag you were not done in vain!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I scream. I bite down hard on my panties. My whole back arches. My wrists tighten. My fingers clasp together. I lift my whole ass off the chair as I cum hard and fast.

"That's it! Give it to me! Thrust that pussy like I'm fucking you!"

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I stand up as much as my binds will let me. "Hmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Oh shit, this is so goddamn hot!"

Harry straddles me. He cups my face in his hands.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Do you really?"

"Hmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I nod again.

"Tell me."

"Hmmmmm?"

"Tell me! No, that gag isn't coming off!"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"Is that the best you can do, slut?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I nod a third time.

Harry reaches down and switches off the dildo. He releases me from the chair and stands me up. My hands remain bound. He undoes the rope from between my legs, but instead of removing it, he takes the extra rope and wraps it tighter around my waist, cinching my wrists to my back. It makes me thrust my breasts forward.

"That's a girl," he says, smoothing my hair back. "Shall we add to this gag?"

Add to it? I already can't talk or scream!

"Mmmmmmmm!" I shake my head.

Harry laughs.

"You know better than that!"

"Hmmmmmmm!" He ties a silk scarf over my mouth and nose and knots it off behind my head.

"Now," he sits on the couch and takes out his cock, "come sit on your throne. Turn your back to me!"

I obey. He grabs my waist and lowers me onto his nine inch shaft. Harry grabs the silk of my scarf.

"Fuck me, Alicia! Work those delicious hips!"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I bounce up and down on his cock for a few minutes before he stops me.

"Ahhhhh! Squirm! Roll these hips in a circle. Make my dick hit those pussy walls!" He reaches around me and rubs my clitoris.

"Mmmmmmm," thrust, "mmmmmm," roll, "mmmmmm," thrust, "mmmmmmm," roll, "mmmmmmm, mmmmmm," I thrust some more.

"Oh fuck," he groans, "oh this feels good! Your captive pussy is so good to my cock! Does this feel good to you?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I say.

"I'll, uhhhh, take that as a yes!" He slaps my ass and grabs my gag again. "Fucking little cum slut! Ahhhh, ahhhhh, shit, oh, oh, fuck! Fuck!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I cry. Harry grabs my breasts as his cock explodes inside of me.

"Cum for me again!" He slaps my ass. "Work that pussy! Work it! Scream!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm," I squeeze my pussy lips, "mmmmmm," thrust, "mmmmmm," squeeze, "mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm!" Another orgasm rips through me. My body spasms and shakes. Harry gradually stands me up. He turns me to face him. His cock is wet with my juices.

"You didn't know you had this woman inside, did you?"

I shake my head.

"Deep down, you know you are loving and craving being my little tied up cum slut! You are such a good little submissive." He pulls the scarf down and kisses my taped mouth. "Do you have any idea how hot you look?"

"Nmmmmmm," I shake my head again.

"Come with me."

He leads me into the bedroom and stands me in front of the mirror. He raises the scarf back over my face.

"Look at you, all tied up and helpless." Harry stands behind me and grasps my nipple between his fingers. "This white rope is such a contrast against your darker skin. This scarf," he runs his fingers over it, "sets off your eyes nicely." Harry tips my chin up to him.

"If only you could see what I see, what a beautiful woman you are," he gently kisses my cheek, "you are incredible, Alicia."

Harry turns me to face him. He sits on the bed facing me, his eyes looking lustfully at my breasts. Then he reaches up and pulls the scarf down. He gently peels the tape from my face and pulls my panties out of my mouth.

"Ahhh," I say once my mouth is free. "Why did you..." he silences me with a kiss. Harry pulls me onto his lap, never breaking the contact with his lips. He picks me up and lays me down on the bed. His cock begins to swell. He kneels at my head.

"Give me some head, baby."

"Yes, Harry." I take him into my mouth and begin to work his shaft with my tongue and lips. Up and down I slide my tongue. Harry begins to moan.

"Oh yes, that's a girl! Oh that's my good girl! Mmmmm, let me fuck that pretty mouth!" He begins to thrust.

"Make some noise," he says.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I moan.

"Yes! You sound so sexy when your mouth is full! Keep sucking, babe. You're doing good!" He grabs my hair as he fucks my mouth. "Shit! Alicia! Fuck yes!" He pulls out of my mouth. Before I can speak, he shoves my wet panties back into my mouth. He grabs the duct tape and layers six strips over my lips before pulling the scarf back over my face.

"Turn over. Toot that sexy ass up!"

I roll onto my stomach and bend my knees so that my ass is now off the bed.

"Good girl. I wanna feel this heart shaped ass in my lap!" He climbs up behind me and rubs my cheeks before slapping me hard on them.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

"That's right. Scream!" He rubs his cock head against my wet sex before pushing it inside of me. He grabs my hips and begins to thrust.

"Fucking captive pussy is the best! Uhhhhhh! Fuck!" He reaches under me and rubs my swollen clit.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"Yeah! Good girl! I like the sounds you're making! You gonna come in my lap?"

"Mmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm!"

"Do it! Come hard for me!"

He speeds up his thrusting and rubbing.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Uhhhhhhhh! Ugghhhhhhh!" Harry freezes as he shoots his hot load into me. He groans again before pulling out and collapsing on the bed beside me.

"Stand up," he orders. "Let me see you."

I get off the bed and stand there bound. My breasts are on display as I am forced to push my chest out thanks to the tight rope around my waist.

"You look great. How do you feel?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm," I reply.

"You amuse me trying to talk when you're gagged. Show me, my dear."

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I turn and wriggle my bound wrists.

"Alright, I will give you a break from the bondage, but not the gag. You sound very sexy when you want to speak but can't." He unties my wrists but leaves the rope tied around my waist.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I point to the waist rope.

"It stays," he says. "As a matter of fact," he grabs more rope and attaches it to my waist bindings. He threads the rope between my legs and pulls it against my sopping wet pussy and pulls it tightly through my waist rope.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I cry as I am forced to push my torso even further forward and lift my ass to accommodate the invasive rope.

"Tight?" Harry asks. "Rubbing your pussy as you walk?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I nod.

"Good. Now, get busy and clean up this room. I'm going to take a shower."

He gets up and goes into the bathroom like it's nothing, like he always has a bound and gagged woman in his house. I sigh and begin to make the huge four poster bed. With every step, the rope teases my clit and pussy. More than once I have to stop because the urge to come is so strong. I pick up the dirty clothes and hang mine up. The bed is finally made. Harry is still in the bathroom. When he emerges he is dressed in jeans and a denim shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

"Good girl. So, how are you doing with your tight bondage?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I grunt at him.

"Heh, heh, you're frustrated, aren't you?" He comes up behind me and cups my breasts. He kisses the back of my neck.

"I have a surprise for you. First, do you need a release?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I nod vigorously.

"I figured as much. Get on the bed and get on all fours."

I do as I'm told.

"Arch your back. Arch it as high as you can. I wanna hear you make noise when you reach the pose."

I push my back up. The rope pulls.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Sexy. Now, push your belly down towards the bed."

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I grunt again.

"Good. Now, look over your shoulder at me. Shake your ass."

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"Mmmm, hmmm, very sexy. Push your torso toward me and straighten your legs. Act like you're putting those sexy ass tits on display."

What the hell is with the yoga, man? Yet with each pose, that rope rubs my pussy harder and harder.

"Now, stretch your arms out. Bring your ass back to rest on your heels and push your head down."

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Close to coming?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmmm!"

"Go on and make yourself come, my dear. You pick the pose, or a combination of all."

I do the cat pose over and over until,

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, hmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!"

I come extra hard, it seems. Harry whispers in my ear,

"We are going out to the shops for a bit."

I reach up to undo my gag, but he stops me.

"What do you think you're doing? You may get dressed, but you are going with your mouth tightly gagged and your belly and pussy tightly bound."

"Mmmmmmm?"

"Do not worry. I have a way to hide your gag. As long as you don't try to speak, we will be fine."

Harry has me wear a black, loose fitting dress with long sleeves and equally loose pants. Over my head goes a niqab. When I examine myself in the mirror you cannot tell I am gagged just from looking. My heart pounds like mad as we enter the busy indoor mall.

"Stay close to me," he says. "If someone tries to talk to you, I will just explain that you have laryngitis."

I take his arm as we walk inside. Surprisingly, nobody pays us any mind. We are just two people perusing the mall, except for the rope pulling my waist tight and teasing my pussy. A couple of times, I have to stop Harry because I need to collect myself.

"Turned on, my dear?"

I nod vigorously.

"Frustrating not being able to come, isn't it?"

I nod again.

"Heh, heh, if I wanted to really be bad, I would make you walk around your classes this way."

I shake my head.

"Nmmmm, mmmmm," I say quietly.

"Don't worry, I don't want to get caught, same as you. I am enjoying your plight though. You make a beautiful Muslim woman."

"Tmmmm, ymmmmm," I say quietly.

I take a few deep breaths and keep walking with him. The longer we go and nobody notices us or says anything, the more relaxed I become, but I am no less turned on. This rope is making me take more effort to breathe and walk. Every step I take my pussy hollers, 'please let me cum!' The scarf over my mouth and nose allows me to breathe, as does the veil, but my diaphragm is obviously constricted. When we get near an emergency exit, I cannot take it anymore. I have to cum or I will go crazy!

"Hmmmmmm," I tug on his arm.

"Yes, Alicia?"

"Imm mmm tmmm cmmmm!"

"What?"

"Imm nmmm tmmm cmmm!"

"You need to cum?"

"Ymmm!" I nod my head.

"You think I'm going to give you permission that easily?"

"Pmmmm, Hmmmm!"

He sees the emergency door.

"Wait here."

He goes and pokes his head inside. Then he motions me over. When he opens it I see a dimly lit metal stairway. A long pole anchors the next level of stairs to the level on where we are standing.

"Stand here. Hands behind the pole."

"Hmmmmm? Wmmmmm, ymmmmm dmmmm?"

"I'm going to let you cum, but you aren't getting away from me. I have some shopping to do, so I'm going to let you enjoy yourself for a bit."

He whips out some rope and binds my wrists behind the pole. He doesn't stop there. He winds rope above and below my breasts, further binding me to the pole. He wraps additional rope around my waist and finishes me off by binding my ankles together.

"Comfy my dear?"

"Dmmmmm, lmmmm, mmmmm, hmmmmm!"

"Oh don't worry, it's an emergency exit. No one will find you. Besides, it's not like you can scream and let someone know you are here. Did I mention that I am friends with the head of security? So no one will be coming to bother you. Enjoy this time alone. See how many times you can cum. Ta, ta for now."

"Hmmmmmmmm! Hmmmmmm! Hmmmm, mmmmmmm! Dmmmm, lmmmm, mmmmmm! Hmmmmmmmm!"

He closes the door. I test my binds. They aren't going anywhere. I look around. Indeed, I am alone. Will my muffled cries echo? Well, I did just yell into my gag. No one was the wiser. I slump against the pole. When I do, the rope pulls into my pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I scream. I wait. Nothing. Man, how did I go from a simple college student trying to stay off academic probation to a bound and gagged captive in a public mall stairwell?

You want this. You know you love being tied and gagged. The more helpless you are, the more you enjoy it! You try to act like it doesn't turn you on, but you like it! Surrender, Alicia.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I moan as I give into my situation. The orgasm doesn't take long. The stairwell is filled with my muffled screams. Oh man, that was fantastic. Suddenly, I hear a door above me opening and footsteps and laughter. Someone is coming! They are going to see me tied up! I struggle, but I can't get free.

"I told you it would work," a female voice says. "Those security guards are so damn dumb!"

"I know," a second female voice says, "it was just too easy. We have to pull another job like this!"

They are thieves, I realize! Maybe they won't come down this far. The footsteps come closer and closer.

"Oh my God!" the first one exclaims. "Becky, there's someone tied up down here!"

"For real?" Becky joins her friend. I notice they are both wearing dark clothing and balaclava style masks. They both have huge dark bags in their gloved hands.

"I wonder how she got here," the first girl says. "Hey, how did you get in here? Who tied you up?"

I shake my head and tug at my wrists.

"Why aren't you answering me, girl? I asked you a question!"

Why is she questioning me and not trying to untie me?

"Can you talk?"

I shake my head.

"Hey Becks, she can't talk."

"Really? How come, girl?"

"Immmm gmmmm!"

"What?" Becky says.

"Immm gmmmm! Mmmmm mmmmm immmm tmmmm smmmmm!"

"Have you got something in your mouth?" Becky asks.

I nod my head.

"You can't get whatever is in your mouth out?"

I shake my head.

Becky turns to her friend.

"She's tied and gagged. Somebody left her here. What should we do with her, Jill?"

"Ummmm mmmmm pmmmmm!"

"Untie you? Jill, the first girl, laughs. Oh no honey, that's the last thing we are going to do."

"Hmmmmm?"

"You're coming with us," Becky says. "You see, the cops are looking for us. We need something to negotiate with, a hostage."

"Nmmmmmm! Lmmmmm gmmmmm!"

"Jill!"

Jill calmly walks up to me and holds a cloth to my face. It smells sweet...chloroform! No, no, no! This can't be happening! Harry, help me! Please help! H...help...

"Go get the sack," is the last thing I hear Becky say.

What are they going to do with me? This wasn't supposed to happen! Harry was supposed to come back and free me and take me to dinner! H...Harry...

When I come to again, I can't see. I move my limbs as much as the ropes will let me. I am no longer tied to the metal pole. I am in a moving vehicle. My shoulder scratches against something that feels like rough canvas. I cannot move or stand up.

"Mmmmmmm? Hmmmmmm? Ammmmm tmmmmm? Hmmmmmm?"

"Quiet!" Something cold is pressed to my head. I recognize Jill's voice. "You relax and enjoy the ride. Don't even think about trying to scream for help, not that you can, anyway. Your captor did some good gagging work for us. I'm good at making gags too, so you're not going to be screaming and shit. If you're good, we might let you go, after we have our fun with you."

She laughs. I hear Becky's laughter too.

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

"I said quiet, girl! Your master didn't care too much if he left you for us to find! Oh yeah, we are gonna have some fun with you. I always wanted my own little bound and gagged fuck toy."

What's going to happen to me? Will I ever see Harry or my parents again? Ever?

I swallow and resign myself to the fact that I am probably not going to get free for a long, long, time.

To be continued...